Almost Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
timmywells
timmywells
1,740 Followers

"Oh yeah?"

"You father's neck was 15 1/2 and he wore his shirts loose."

"How interesting."

"I couldn't help notice," Mom continued while toying with her mashed potatoes. "It looked like your clothes were stacked in the table over there."

"You don't go into a hot tub dressed, Mom," I said while shaking my head.

"But you weren't wearing swim trunks," she went on. "I checked your drawer when I got home."

"Yeah?"

"That means you were naked."

"So? What exactly do you think we were doing?"

"Nothing of course Dylan! My word. It's just that you're always so modest."

"I'm an adult now."

"I know, it's just that - was Mr. Farmer naked too?"

"Yes."

"Oh dear," Mom said, her face flushing. "That must have been a sight."

"You should have hopped on the tub when he offered," I opined. "You could have checked him out. You know? Hubba-hubba?"

"Dylan! You're being silly."

"Want to know how big his dick is?" I teased.

"Certainly not!"

"It's as big as your arm," I said while she shook her head and put her hands over her ears as I held my hands apart wide in only a slight exaggeration. "Probably twice as big as Dad's."

"Honestly Dylan," Mom said. "You're something these days."

*****

My relationship with Blair - Dad - continued to grow, and I was spending almost all of my free time with him. Just like he had warned me, he was going to tell me to do anything and everything and I was to do it.

He decided that I would look better without hair. Not the hair on my head but everywhere else, so he took out a razor and made me as smooth as a baby. It wasn't like I was all that hairy to begin with, but seeing the wisps of hair under my arms, the dusting on my calves and the tuft above my dick disappear made me feel weird.

"Beautiful," Daddy said as he surveyed his work, and while he wiggled my boner up and down he noted, "Even makes your dick look longer."

I smiled and told him that I loved to made him happy because he was Daddy and I was his boy. I was never happier, but we had a little rough spot about a month into it.

Blair had introduced me to the joy of anal sex, and I did it reluctantly, only agreeing because I didn't think it was possible for him to fit that thing into my bottom since Jesse's finger - the only thing ever up there - had been a tight enough fit.

Daddy managed to put it in though, but it hurt like hell. He kept telling me to relax but that didn't help. I guess I cried and carried on a bit too much because he got angry and got a bit rough while impaling me.

"Then get the fuck out," Daddy said after it was over and I guess I kept complaining. "And don't come back until you're ready to apologize for being such a baby."

Fine. I wasn't that desperate for a father so I walked out, determined to never come back. That resolution lasted until the next day, but when I knocked at the door Daddy didn't respond.

I cried myself to sleep and only hoped that the next day would be different, but the next morning Mom announced that she had an errand for me to run.

"Just leave them on the porch if Grandma isn't home," she instructed as she handed me a bag of fabric that Grandma was going to make a quilt out of or something.

"Can't it wait until she comes around for the holidays? I whined, but was told that she wanted to have the quilt done by then.

"Honestly Dylan, you used to beg for the chance to drive the car," Mom said, and while she was right and the almost 5 hour round-trip would have been great before, now things were different. "She'll probably have you for dinner, and if you want to spend the night that's fine. I'm just going to putter around the house anyway.

"Alright," I said, giving in, and the more I thought about it, it would serve Daddy right to not see me there hanging around like a desperate like a puppy.

"I'm a man!" I declared as I drove past his house and over the river and through the woods to Grandma's house.

*****

It happened just as Mom said. Grandma insisted I stay for supper and then it was getting dark so I ended up spending the night. I left early the next morning and got home just before noon and found Mom in bed, complaining that she was tired and her back hurt.

After she refused my offer to get her anything to eat or drink, I went to my room and looked over at Daddy's house, wondering whether he had learned his lesson, but after I took a shower I went over with my tail between my legs and knocked.

"Hello," Blair said softly as he stood there naked as the breeze.

"I'm sorry Daddy," I said, running into his arms, and although he didn't hug me back, neither did he push me away.

"You hurt me son," Blair said without emotion, and although I was the one with the savaged aanus I apologized.

"Come on in," Blair said. "I was just getting ready to watch a movie."

I was more interested in sucking that swaying cock of Daddy's than watching a movie but at least i was with him so I agreed and cuddled up next to him on the couch as the gigantic 65" TV warmed up.

"What movie is it?" I asked.

"Doesn't have a title," Blair said as he pushed a button on a remote. "I think you'll find it interesting though. It's an action flick."

"Mom?" I said to the screen when the screen lit up and she appeared in vivid color and damn near life-size. "What the..."

An hour later I was still sitting there, since Daddy hadn't let me leave. I don't know how long the whole thing was, but after a minute I had seen enough Daddy was wrong though. It wasn't an action film, it was horror.

"Since you were the one responsible, you deserve to see it," Daddy told me so I did.

This movie took place in Blair's bedroom and there were two people there, Daddy being one of them and Mom being the other. I don't know what happened before they got to the bedroom, but there was no plot build-up or anything.

"Why?" I sobbed when I watched Mom practically jump into Blair's arms and it only got worse from there.

When I tried to leave Daddy grabbed my thigh and kept me down, and when I tried to turn away or close my eyes that wasn't allowed either.

"Watch," Blair commanded and I did.

I watched Mom getting her clothes practically torn off her, and she was acting just as feral as Daddy was. I cringed when I saw her sagging breasts getting mauled by Blair, and the look of shock on Mom's face when she saw Blair's cock - well, that I could relate to.

She sucked it. As a matter-of-fact she did just about everything to Daddy that he made me do. She gave him head, although she was clearly overwhelmed by the equipment, and she licked his nuts too. He even made Mom lick his armpits, and when she buried her face under Daddy's arms he chose to mention, "She likes doing that as much as you do. Maybe more."

"I don't want to watch this," I complained, but then his hand came down onto my lap.

"Liar," he snarled when he grabbed evidence that suggested otherwise. "If you want to take your needle dick out and jerk it, go ahead."

I didn't but just sat there and watched. The only good part of it was that while the picture was incredibly clear and the colors vividly bright, there was only one camera, sparing me close-ups for the most part.

"You'll like this," Blair said after commenting about how hairy Mom's pussy was, and then the screen was filled with him putting Mom on all fours with her face only a few feet from the camera which was probably on the night table.

"No!" I said, my hands only covering my eyes for a second before they were yanked down. "You didn't."

"No," Daddy would say as we watched Mom's tortured face and listened to her scream as Daddy mounted her from behind. "I'm fucking her cunt, not her ass. That pussy was so tight it was all I could do to pack it in there."

"But you're hurting her!" I sniffed.

"Stop it and keep watching," he said, so I watched Mom's long droopy breasts swaying around under her while Daddy fucked her hard, and soon she wasn't screaming any more, or at least she started screaming for another reason.

"Daddy please no more," I said after watching my mother cum and then having to watch Blair fast forward to where he was straddling Mom's face and easing his ass down onto her nose.

"I want you to answer a question first though. When you were watching that, were you mad or jealous?"

"I dunno," I admitted. "Maybe both."

"You get a point for honesty. Have I made my point?" he said as the screen went dark.

"Yes. I'm sorry," I said. "But Mom? She's going to think..."

"Hey, I'm not totally gay. I kinda liked it, even though I had my eyes closed a lot," Blair said. "Maybe us getting hitched might work. Get her some implants for those tits, a wax job. Who knows? Maybe all of us in the same bed."

"Not that please."

"Well, let's see how this goes," Blair said and motioned me to stand up, and when I faced him he took my slacks down. "My boy's had a rough day. Let me take the edge off for you."

Daddy pried my erection from my gooey underwear and as his mouth swooped down and took the entire thing in his mouth he flicked the TV on again, allowing me watch my Mom rimming my Daddy while he sucked me off.

"Do you still love me?" Daddy asked afterward, and I assured him I did.

"Yes," I said without hesitation.

"Say hi to your Mom for me," Daddy said later as I went home, and I nodded while dreading the hardest part of all, looking at my Mom after seeing her naked and getting fucking by my Daddy.

Things would never be the same.

*****

thank you for reading

timmywells
timmywells
1,740 Followers
12