Almost Enough Gangbangs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mitchawa
mitchawa
251 Followers

Her bounds were released from the bed but not her wrists and ankles. She was lifted, the butt plug removed, and her anus was lowered to the tip of a hard cock. She struggled but that enabled her to be more easily spindled on the thumping cock.

"Ouch, that hurts like hell," she hollered.

"The pain will soon disappear," Jet said lying under and in her.

He was right after several minutes the pain diminished and she simply felt a long hard object stuffed up her ass.

Jet rose, grabbed Rachel's breasts, and pulled her onto his chest. Her legs were spread and a cock glided into her pussy.

It felt strange having two staffs deep within her being only a membrane apart, but the feeling changed to pleasure when both men stroked her. Over and over again the two cocks in sync pushed into her and withdrew.

They continued in unison until they both came with shouts, "Yes, yes, yes, oh man that's great!"

As their warm cum filled her orifices she climaxed with them, "Yaaaugh, ooooough, aaaagh, woooow"

Before she had time to think, she was lifted and her asshole impaled on a different spear and her pussy by another cock. Soon she lay in ecstasy of being stroked by two cocks until they emptied their loads into her openings with shouts of pleasure, and she climaxed with them.

The double penetrations continued until all four men had the opportunity to come in her ass and cunt. When they were exhausted they took her to the bathroom bathed, rinsed, and dried her before returning her to a freshly made bed. After she was covered with a sheet and blanket, each of the men stopped to give her a chaste kiss on the lips and thank her for the wonderful time.

The light was turned out as they left. An exhausted and sexually satisfied Rachel slept.

* * *

Rachel sat fatigued but sexually satisfied in her first class seat on the way to Atlanta. She contemplated what to do with the money she'd made and the invitation to return to another writer's workshop. She closed her eyes to reflect on the incredible orgasms she received during the five gangbangs she'd experienced. Smiling to herself she thought of a new aphorism: not enough parties, not enough bars, not enough drinks, but almost enough sex.

mitchawa
mitchawa
251 Followers
12