Almost First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I repeatedly plunged my fingers deep into Bonnie's treasure pit I wondered if I could release my organ from my pants and replace my fingers with it. As I thought, I realized I would have to undo and remove my clothes with one hand while continuing to occupy Bonnie's mind and body with my other, not a simple feat, and that stopping the stimulation she was receiving would provide her with an opportunity to end our encounter. I also realized that if I did, the highly embarrassing mess I had made in my pants would become disturbingly apparent. I also wondered if my organ had remained hard enough for it to penetrate her love tunnel. The problematic nature of such an attempt discouraged me from trying, and I decided to continue my manual stimulation of my lover, wanting to bring her the greatest pleasure possible.

After several minutes of forceful thrusting of my fingers, Bonnie's hips stopped moving and her thighs clamped down tightly on my hand, imprisoning them inside her. I raised my head from the breast that I had been licking and discovered her eyes closed. I softly called her name once, receiving no response, then again. Her eyes flickered open and I asked "are you OK?" She answered yes, and sat up. She had passed out momentarily from the ecstasy she had experienced! We embraced and kissed lovingly for a time, then she sat up and said we should get dressed. We retrieved the articles of clothing that we had strewn across the room during our passionate encounter, dressed, and went back to sitting on the floor, visiting as if nothing had happened between us a few minutes earlier.

Epilogue

Not long after, the front door opened and in walked Bonnie's father. He had decided to leave work early! I can only imagine his reaction if he had opened the door while we were entwined on the couch.

Before I left Bonnie's house that afternoon I made arrangements to meet her two weeks later in my home town. She was planning to visit former classmates and attend their graduation from the school where I had met her while student teaching. We agreed to meet at the graduation ceremony, and play it by ear from there.

The school arranges a "graduates only" all night party for the graduates in order to prevent tragedies resulting from celebrating. Bonnie's friend was going to ask the school for an exception to the "graduates only" rule to allow her to attend. We decided that if she was not permitted, we would spend the evening together while her friends were partying. I was looking forward to having a hot night with Bonnie, to be culminated with the official "First Time" that I had barely missed out on two weeks earlier.

I attended the graduation, and I met Bonnie afterward. I received the bad news from her that she was going to be admitted to the party. I put on a happy face, told her to enjoy the party, and went home alone.

We were unable to get together any other time during her trip. Later that summer I returned to Houston for another baseball road trip. When I called Bonnie she informed me that my timing was terrible. Her father had received another promotion and transfer, this time overseas! They were moving from their home the next day.

The last time I spoke with Bonnie was that day on the phone. The last time I saw her was at the graduation. I have searched for her from time to time over the years, to no avail. She has disappeared. Over 40 years later I continue to wonder whatever happened to the girl who gave me my "Almost First Time", and what might have been had we been able to be together after the graduation ceremony and finish what we started two weeks earlier.

The End

12