Almost Gone Forever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day, I arrived at Borispol Airport. Those of us traveling to Rovno had to take a connecting flight. I felt like crap when I finally arrived at the Marlen Hotel & Restaurant. After checking in and tipping the bellhop, I took a long, hot shower to clean myself up. At that point, there was nothing I wanted more than to nap for a few hours, but it was already 2:37 in the afternoon, their time, and I needed to make effective use of my day. I got dressed and groomed and headed out in search of a cab. Ten minutes later, I was dropped off at the front gates of the American embassy, where I had an appointment with Consul Karl Stross.

A young woman, who could have been a model, escorted me to a waiting area outside the Consul's office. I spent twenty minutes flipping through the pages of a National Geographic before Consul Stross came out of his office and asked me in. With a gesture of his hand, he indicated I sit in the high-back chair across from his desk.

I explained everything from the discovery the website, that part was embarrassing to admit, to Harold's help in translating the webpages. In addition, I showed Consul Stross copies of the police report, documenting my mother's disappearance, pictures of mom with the family spanning several years, and a pic from the website. I chose only to give him the one where she's sitting on a red settee. You could clearly see her face in that one and she wasn't nude.

After reviewing the evidence, Consul Stross excused himself. A minute later, he returned with another man in tow. His hair was peppered on the sides, fashioned military style. He looked like he had been around the block a few times, so I'm guessing he was ex-military. Consul Stross introduced him as his assistant, Mark Bradley. We all sat down and Consul Stross brought him up to speed. He nodded thoughtfully, appearing to digest each detail given to him. He seemed genuinely interested in hearing my case.

Once the facts were given to Mr. Bradley, we discussed my options. They told me about some of the local thugs who may be involved in my mother's kidnapping. Based on what the embassy had been able to gather, these gangs were hard to touch because many corrupt politicians, judges, and high-ranking police officers were on their payroll. Taking any kind of legal action against them would prove futile. Consul Stross felt the only way to handle this situation was for him to use certain channels to put pressure on some of the local politicians.

This would expedite matters and force the hand of the local authorities to take action. A few arrests would be made but that would be only for show. At best, the thugs would spend a night in jail while awaiting a judge to dismiss the charges. In other words, no one would be punished for the crimes committed against my mother.

With great reservation, I reluctantly went along with their plan. What choice did I have? I knew they meant well, but somebody should pay for abducting my mom and forcing her to turn tricks for three straight years! I mean, what the fuck!

Once we were done, Consul Stross advised me to go back to the hotel and wait for his call. He said he needed time to make the arrangements. I took a taxi back to the hotel and collapsed on the bed. I didn't open my eyes until midnight; I got up and went to the bathroom and splashed cold water on my face. I started to think about what Consul Stross had said about needing time to take action. By then, it could be too late. For all I knew, my mom could be moved to another location tomorrow, or even worse, to another country! Fuck it! To hell with this bureaucratic bullshit! I'll handle this myself.

I still had the address Harold gave me, so I might as well begin there. My stomach growled right about then. There was no time to eat a proper meal, so I drank down a protein shake I brought along with me. It's quick and nutritious and it comes in handy when I don't have the time to eat solid foods.

With my tummy sated, I exited the hotel and hailed the first available cab. I showed the driver the piece of paper with the address on it. As he read it, a grin pulled at his mouth. He glanced up, looked into the rearview mirror and said, "It is good place." He popped the clutch and poured on the gas.

The cabby pulled in front of a small brick building located in a semi-deserted industrial area. He pointed toward the wooden door and said, "You go." I tipped him, got out of the car, and stood in front of the door. The cabby took off into the night, leaving me to fend for myself. At that moment, Elvis singing "It's now or never . . ." popped into my mind. Great! My own brain has abandoned me, too.

With the side of my fist, I knocked two times. The sliding of a bolt on the other side of the door made me step back. A beefy- bouncer with a scowl across his face said something I didn't understand. I pointed to myself and said, "Me American. Looking for woman." I pantomimed the typical hourglass figure of a woman. He stood back, allowing me to pass into a dimly-lit corridor. The air reeked of boiled cabbage and funky herbs. I followed muscle-head to a small staircase which lead to the main floor. He knocked once on a red door. The guy behind it looked to be an even bigger prick, probably on the verge of having a roid-rage attack. The two fuckheads exchanged a few words in Ukrainian, but the only thing I could make out was "American."

The second bouncer grunted and let us pass into a large, rectangular room, with plastic chairs set about the perimeter. Only few customers had shown up tonight. The johns were a mix of young and old. They all gave me the look. You know, the look that says you're a foreigner and what the fuck are you doing here. I ignored them and found an empty seat in the corner and settled in. I wondered how many of these guys fucked my mother. Probably none. They didn't look like they could afford it.

There was an annoying haze of cigarette smoke, which hung in the air permeating every space in the room. I rubbed my eyes with the back of my hands, until the sting from the nicotine subsided. I looked around, avoiding the stares from the other men, and spotted a small LCD television bolted to the wall. There was a porn movie playing; the volume was low but who cares about that.

I spied the first bouncer talking to an older woman who looked to be in her fifties. She had dirty blonde hair with light blue eyes. The bouncer pointed at me a couple of times while she frowned. Uh-oh, I've been made. I know it.

She curtly replied to the big oaf and glanced my way; I met her stare with a disarming smile. The lady then dismissed him with a wave of her hand. She got up and glided over to me. When she got within a foot of my shins, she bent at the waist and placed her hands on the tops of her thighs and said, "Ahmeriken zhinka . . . ah . . . vuman. You come." Could it be she was referring to my mom?

I followed her down a hall lined with rooms on both sides. Thick, heavy curtains served as doors, providing the johns with some measure of privacy. As I made my way down the corridor, I could hear moaning and grunting coming from the other side of each curtain I passed. The walls appeared to be nothing more than painted sheet rock, allowing anyone in one room to hear what was going on in the next.

The madam stopped in front of the last door on the left and opened it. A chime sounded. From what I could tell, it was an anteroom, sparsely furnished with plush red carpeting. She led me to another door in the far corner of the room. The blonde pressed a button on the wall and the door unlocked, opening on its own. I trailed behind her after she swung the door open.

The first thing I spotted was a short middle-aged man, fucking a woman in the ass. She was on her hands and knees with her long, dark hair concealing her face. When the man saw the madam, he slowly slid his long dick out of the woman's shitter. The fucker had to have been ten inches in length. Once his knob cleared her anus, a faint slurping sound shattered the thick silence in the room.

The lady's sphincter remained open and the guy smiled at the madam, while forcing the woman's cheeks apart, increasing her gape to double the size! The madam turned her head to the side and waved her hand in disgust; she angrily spat out something in Ukrainian, which only made the older man laugh at the madam's discomfort. Since fun time was over, he let the woman's cheeks go and padded across the room. His dick, still erect, bobbed in the air. He picked up a robe off of a chair and covered himself. The woman on the bed still had her head hung in shame, never once making a sound.

The madam and the bald guy resumed their talking. It didn't take a brainiac to know I was the topic of conversation. He gave me the once over as though he was making up his mind whether to trust me or not. I looked at the woman and took in her sexy body. My eyes followed a path from her heavy tits, which were resting on the covers, to her mature yet curvy ass and well-toned thighs.

The conversation ended abruptly; the old guy grunted something and left. The madam's mouth went tight; her forehead wrinkled in a frown as she looked over at me and said, "For you. Ahh . . . Good American vuman." That's when the lady on the bed decided to reveal her face. She turned her head and locked eyes with me. Time slowed to a crawl as my lids retracted into their sockets; the lady on the bed looked like she'd seen a ghost, such was her shock.

Mom?

I immediately broke eye contact, not wanting to tip off the madam. Clearing her throat, she put her hand out waiting for me to pay. I reached into my pocket and pulled out a thick wad of cash; I saw the old woman's eyes light up. I wanted her to think I was a big spender. While I counted out the money, four thousand Hryvnias, which is roughly equivalent to five hundred American dollars, my peripheral tracked my naked mom going through the motions of covering herself up with a sheet. The madam smirked at mom's attempt at modesty, considering she'd just been fucked in the ass only moments ago.

"Dyakuyu! Dyakuyu!" I think she was thanking me but I couldn't be sure. I smiled the best phony smile I could muster and waited impatiently for her to leave. She picked up on my eagerness and left, humming a tune under her breath.

When the door closed, my emotions got the best of me and all I wanted to do was to rush toward mom and scoop her in my arms, but the moment I took the first step, she put her hand up, stopping me in my tracks. "Hey big guy. Give a lady a chance to get to know you better." My face was a mask of confusion; I didn't know how to respond. Why she was acting this way? Surely she must know I'm her son.

Mom got off the bed and stood unsure; she nervously glanced at the wall behind me. There was genuine fear in her eyes; she quickly recovered, though, and smirked; with a slow hand, mom released her grip on the bedsheet concealing her womanly charms. The white fabric slid down her torso, hugging the curves of her body, displaying her full mommy tits, then her soft mommy stomach, followed by her wide mommy hips, her plump mommy pussy, and her creamy mommy thighs, until it crumpled at her meticulous mommy feet.

My breath drew in sharply at the sight of her beauty. Mom smirked at my obvious approval of her anatomy and shuffled toward me. Then she reached out with her right hand and seductively rubbed her palm over my chest, warming the skin underneath my shirt. She searched my eyes for a moment before raising herself on her tippy-toes to press her soft lips against mine. I held the kiss and rested my hands on her hips. The temperature in the room got a few degrees higher. Mom pulled back just as I was getting into it; she then put her hand behind my head and drew me in. This time she gave me a peck on the cheek and combed her long nails through my hair. She sensually slid her lips right up to my ear and whispered, "Play along as best you can." She nuzzled her nose into the side of my neck and added, "They're watching us. I don't want my baby to get hurt. Please."

Mom pulled her head back and draped her slender arms over my shoulders; she scanned my face taking in every feature. I think she was having a hard time believing I was really in the room with her. When she satisfied herself that I was the read deal, she resumed the small talk, but loud enough so whoever eavesdropped could hear. "So, you're an American, huh?"

It took a second for me to snap out of my daze before replying. "Yeah, I'm an American."

"Whereabouts?" I didn't want to reveal our real home state lest they caught on to the charade, so I picked the first one that popped into my mind.

"New York City. I'm here on business."

"Oh . . . and what kind of business is that?" mom inquired.

"Uh . . . mostly international trade." I replied. I couldn't think of anything better to say but I thought it sounded convincing. Mom released her hold on me and padded to the large bed; I gawked at how her hips gently swayed, accentuating the rise and fall of her perfectly round globes. She bent at the waist to brush the bedsheet in an attempt to make it more presentable; satisfied with the result, she parked her soft, fleshy rear on the edge of the mattress and crossed her shapely legs at the knees.

Mom patted the bed and reached her arm out; I shuffled over and placed my clammy hand into hers; she grasped it and gently pulled me down to sit beside her. We sat in silence enjoying the warmth of our proximity to each other. Despite mom's incredible beauty, the youthful complexion she once carried had now been replaced by a drained exterior. The crow's feet at the outer corners of her sunken eyes were markedly pronounced, increasing her age beyond her 48 years. How could anyone be so cruel to this woman? What did she do in her life to deserve such treatment?

At this point, if I could get my paws on each person responsible for my mother's abduction, I'd hang them on sharp meat hooks and flay their useless hides. Mom witnessed the flash of anger and gently squeezed my hand. Even under these circumstances, she tried to nurture me with love. I smiled in response and got caught up in her mesmerizing hazel irises. I used to love doing that as a boy. I could stare at them the whole afternoon while she read a book or watched television. Mom always got a kick out of that. She'd let me stare at them, knowing how much it calmed me. When I got older, she used to joke about how it was the only way she could get me to behave.

The memory brought a silly grin to my face. Mom's voice snapped me to the present. "So, what's your pleasure, big boy? I can pretty much do everything."

"Huh?" I hope she wasn't asking what I think she was asking.

"You didn't pay all that money just to sit here and talk. So, what'll it be?

"B—But . . . But," I stuttered nervously.

"So . . . you're a buttman? I should've guessed." Mom winked at my obvious discomfort; she then reached into the nightstand and opened a drawer. She pulled out a single condom packet and tossed it on the bed and said, "You're going to need this if we're going to do anal." I choked on my saliva and coughed when she mentioned the word anal. "All customers have to wear one—house rules, except for the boss; he's the one you saw before." She blushed at the reference.

Did mom really expect me to fuck her in the ass? I couldn't be sure, but when the time came to perform, and if it only turned out to be simulated, just hearing her say the words "You're going to need this if we're going to do anal" was enough to get my heart pounding. I could feel my vascular organ having to pump more blood, so it could compensate for the loss in my head, which was now being used by the arteries of my aching cock.

"Is this going to be your first time doing anal?"

"Uh . . . uh . . . yeah. I guess. I mean, yes." Though it's been a boyhood fantasy of mine to fuck her ass, I didn't know if I had it in me, regardless if I was being watched or not. Mom picked up on my nervousness and lovingly cupped my chin in her hand. We stared at each other and bathed in the unconditional love that poured from our hearts.

"If you like, sir—by the way, what is your name?"

"Rick."

"Well Rick, I'm Lenora and you can undress behind that screen over there." Mom pointed to a light brown folding screen similar to the kind used in the orient. I stood up went behind the screen. I still had serious reservations about all this, but my actions of late brought this dilemma upon us, so I had no choice but to see it through to the end.

I took my time peeling off each article of clothing. When I had removed every last stitch of fabric from my body, I placed my clothes on a wooden bench behind me.

I took a deep breath and slowly exhaled. Elvis, once again, popped into my mind: "It's now or never . . . ." I shook my head and stepped out from behind the screen. Nothing prepared my bulging eyes when I caught sight of mom on her hands and knees, reaching back and applying lube to her anus. My mouth hung open, glued to her fingers as they sunk into her elastic sphincter. She twirled her long digit within the confines of her anus, making sure her tight ring was generously coated.

When she felt she was sufficiently prepared, mom put the tube of lube down and peered over her shoulder. "There you are. I didn't think you were going to make an appearance." She stared at my 7-inch cylinder of pulsing dick-meat; it was pointing straight up to the ceiling, hard as an iron bar with precum running down its sides. A thrill ran through my body knowing she was watching my veiny member.

I took a hesitant step forward, uncertain if I should proceed or not. "Don't be shy. Come on . . . It'll be okay." How she could be so casual about this was beyond me. It's as if the events of the past thirty minutes didn't even faze her. But in all fairness, she did say we were being watched. So, that could explain her atypical behavior.

From this point on, there's no turning back. Our very lives could be at risk if I didn't act appropriately. Luckily, mom was way ahead of me in that department. I ogled mom as she lowered her head and shoulders to the mattress. With a few minor adjustments to satisfy herself that her center of gravity would hold, mom reached back and carefully pried her soft cheeks apart. The ridged texture of her pink, pucker radially stretched in all directions, pulling away from its center until a tiny, round hole had formed.

With my legs ready to give out, I stared in awe at the woman who bore me so long ago. The same woman who now stoked the fire within my loins with her voluptuous backside. Having no choice in the matter, my pupils made the necessary adjustments to capture the image of her mature, chunky moons. Naturally, the effect on my testosterone levels shot up, taking my libido along for the ride.

With every ounce of strength I could muster, I finally managed to climb on the bed behind her. Now, so close to the object of my desire, I could see what attracted this cadre of criminals to my mother. I'm no expert when it comes to ass, but mom's derriere broke a new record, at least in my book.

The sequence of events that brought us together now demanded the consummation of our mother-son relationship in a way we never foresaw. Whether by fate or by desire, I knee walked the foot that separated my cock from her upturned ass, ready to commit a sin no culture would ever approve.

Shivering with lust, I lined my thick cock with her slick anus and gently pushed against the taut membrane; I watched with bated breath as her rosy ring easily sunk in before stretching tightly around the purple knob of my dick. I moaned from the combined pressure exerted by both her sphincters. The band of muscle fibers that made up her shit-hole, formed a hermetical seal around my bloated cock-head, preventing the flow of air going in and out of her rectum.