Almost Grown Up

Story Info
First great lesbian encounter.
1.4k words
3.79
23.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up just before seven. I could hear mom in the kitchen. My nipples were itchy and I rubbed the place where my thighs and pussy met,smelling my fingers before getting up. It always smelled nice when I didn't wash. At eighteen I masturbated every night and sometimes during the day but I had no boyfriend. In truth I didn't want one. I liked girls. My plan for the day was to go see the girl three houses down to see if she would give me work in her yard. She was really hot, a young pretty blond with small breasts that I wanted to touch. I looked forward to those times when she worked in the yard wearing a tshirt without a bra. Her name was Amanda. Her husband was serving in Iraq.

My name is Sharon. I'm Jewish. My father is the local Rabbi and he gives me no leeway as regards personal relationships, but he encourages work. "Work is good!" he says. So after breakfast I went to her house and rang the bell. She came to the door barefoot wearing shorts and a halter top.

"Hi, I'm Sharon. I live on the corner. I wondered if you might need someone to work on your yard. I can clean house and do errands and I'm a pretty good hairdresser. Amanda looked wonderful, with that delicious curve between her legs amplified by her short shorts and tight ass. She wasn't wearing a bra.

"I'm sorry honey but I don't have much money. Why don't you come in so we can talk." she said. I sat at the kitchen table as she poured us some coffee. "I just found out yesterday that I'm pregnant. What started out as a date has become almost more than I can deal with. I didn't really want to get pregnant but it all happened on that last night. Now I'm sort of stuck wondering if I should end it."

"Do you love him." I asked.

"I don't know. I guess so , but it happened so fast. This wasn't where my life was going. You know what I mean? I've never really been into boys." she said. "That must sound weird to a pretty girl like you, huh? I had girlfriends and we had fun together and I liked sex, you know, mostly by myself.

I had sex with exactly two of my friends and they didn't want to do the things I wanted. We only touched and masturbated. Nothing else. I wish I could have done more, it's what I really want, sex with girls. I have cd's of lesbians having sex. I look at them when I masturbate.

The idea of sex appeals to me. I guess that's how this all happened." she said. "I wanted to experience it, getting fucked I mean. It wasn't that great if you want the truth."

"That's the way I feel too, you know, being attracted to girls but my father would kill me if he knew." I said. "I only masturbate. So far I've only had sex with myself. I want to do it with my friends but I know they would think me weird if I brought it up. They're either boy crazy or not interested. Only a couple have admitted to masturbating like it's some big secret.

I can't talk to my mother either. She's always talking about how now that I'm eighteen I'll be married soon and have babies. She doesn't even want me to go to college, she says I'll only get ideas if I do. When she graduated from high school she married my father who is ultra conservative. Even some of the Jewish people in town think he's kind of nutty."

We sat there for a minute after this confessional exchange just looking at each other with fresh eyes. I had to ask, "Do you really think I'm pretty?" I was fairly tall and slim with small breasts. My hair was long, straight and dark and I had brown eyes. My legs were long and lean and my feet were ok. It always seemed to me as though I was an ugly duckling, nothing like Amanda who was barely twenty years old.

"Sure I do. You're a beautiful girl, Sharon. "Have you been with other girls?" she asked.

"A few times. Just kid stuff, not real sex." I said. "Once I started masturbating I thought more would happen but it's been just the opposite."

We talked about her pregnancy. Amanda pulled her halter top up and showed me her tummy. "Not showing yet." she said. I wanted to see her tits but that didn't happen. My tits seemed to be about the same size as hers, maybe an A, not quite a B cup, with no sagging.

"Would you like to see a video of girls having sex? I could put one on for you." she said. Amanda didn't drag me off to her bed. We watched in the living room and continued to talk. Before I went home she kissed me on the lips. I was actually about an inch taller than her. "You're a lovely girl, Sharon. I want us to be friends and if you want, lovers. I'm not going to seduce you. It has to be your decision." she said.

That night I masturbated thinking about her, thinking about the kiss and thinking about what her sex would look like, smell like, taste like. My orgasm was beyond wonderful as I fingered my vagina enjoying the scent on my finger. I worried my clitoris in a circular motion with three fingers until my orgasm began, turning my entire body into one huge goosebump. The release of tension made me sob into my pillow. As I lay there in the aftermath of my passion I was sure I loved her. I wondered how I could escape from my family's control and do what I wanted.

The next day I found Amanda in her back yard laying in the sun. She was barebreasted with her bikini bottoms untied. I was speechless. She looked at me and smiled. "Take your clothes off and join me." she said. Wanting to be cool I took my shirt and bra off. pulling down my shorts and lay beside her. Amanda looked at my tits and scanned my body.

"You're even more lovely than I thought." she said. "Your tits are like mine. Do you still have pubic hair?" She pulled her bottoms down to expose her shaved pussy. "It's nice not having pubic hair tickle your nose when you make love." she said. "You can touch me if you want."

I felt the slick, wet surface of her inner sex. Her vaginal opening was where it was supposed to be as my finger went in. Amanda sucked in her breath.Then I found her clit. Amanda returned the favor running her fingertip from my vagina to my clit. I was in heaven.

Before I thought it possible Amanda had her tongue probing into my vaginal opening, right there on the lawn. It could not have been more than a minute before my orgasm began. She was good, making it last. After, she licked my anus and kissed my thighs. Then we went into the house.

She lay on the bed spreading wide for me as I kissed her sex. Amanda aggressively pulled my face into her sex. "Eat me, Sharon. Make me cum." she said. Every girlish dream of forbidden sex came true at that moment. She smelled and tasted like heaven as I licked her from her anus to her clit. I made her cum three times before she pushed me away. We lay there, naked, holding each other, kissing, touching each other. I kissed her breasts, sucking her nipples. It went on for some time, maybe half an hour mostly smooching, until Amanda got off the bed.

We both got into the shower washing our face and sex. Then we sat in the kitchen. "Was that good for you?" she asked.

"It was the best ever." I said. "You are so beautiful." She smiled. It became a regular thing whenever I could come over. It turned out that the US Army would send her a stipend for domestic help so I could show my family that I was actually making money, albeit a very small amount. As she became obviously pregnant our lovemaking continued unabated until the day came when her husband was wounded and sent home. Everything stopped at that point.

We had no contact. I saw them going by in their rental car but even that ended when they moved away.