Almost Human

Story Info
Women are used to test s new male robot's abilities.
4.4k words
4.64
12.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rawallace
rawallace
447 Followers

By Rachel Anne Wallace

"Do you want to put Max through his paces? You can have him for the week."

Stella looked at me with a jaundiced eye. Then turned her gaze to Max.

"He is handsome. If I didn't know beforehand he was a robot I never would have guessed."

The comment made me swell with pride. After three years of working on him he was almost a part of me. I had sought out the most advanced materials and components, then combined them with the most advanced artificial intelligence software. The real challenge had been keeping the body and parts lightweight and capable of being warmed so they mimicked the human body. Getting the male organ to go from flaccid to firm in a realistic fashion had been difficult too.

But I had done it. No one knew I had designed and programmed special features that were fully woman friendly into his anatomical structure and especially behaviors. Finally she replied.

"Sure. It might be interesting."

Stella didn't know she was a guinea pig. I had specifically picked her as opposed to women that flew spacecraft without gravity. The buildup of fluids in human bodies in zero gravity meant sex was not an attractive activity for either sex. After another trial on earth I was prepared to send him on a mission to Mars with an all female crew. This was the market we thought was the most lucrative for sales.

After this trial I would loan him out to another woman in the city I knew well to evaluate for a week. That would be the best test of how well I had done for another potential market on Earth. I knew how well he worked on me as I had tested him numerous times to evaluate his 'special' features.

One thing I made sure of was that the female had to be aggressive to initiate any sexual response. He would not initiate encounters. That was certainly not a male human behavior by any stretch of the imagination. Unlike a human male he could not experience an erection from just viewing the curvy cues the female form provides.

Of course, I had learned this from conducting field studies of human males myself and from reading the literature. It had been an interesting experience as some of the men were very capable while others were less than spectacular. Still, it had provided useful design parameters when combined with female human reactions to being stimulated clitorally and vaginally with a penis.

Stella had a flight to the moon scheduled in her gravity capable heavy freighter and I had suggested Max could serve as her copilot. I figured a week was a long enough period of time for her to become familiar with him and become curious. The week passed and I got a message from Stella that she was returning Max. It was about two hours later when they walked in the door.

"Well. Did you have a good flight?"

"Yes." Both of them answered at almost the same time.

"Max. You can go to the lab and wait for me."

Max walked to the door of the lab, opened it, and disappeared. He made sure before leaving to tell Stella how much he had enjoyed the trip with her. I was pleased with his social skills.

Stella smiled. "Max proved his worth. I will take him any time you want me to. You know he is good company. There was no problem finding something to talk about. I hadn't thought about it before, but you don't have to feed him either. That saved food rations and water over what a man requires."

"I'll add that to my notes. Anything else? Problems of any kind?"

"Not really. Maybe you shouldn't have made him so handsome though."

"Why? Was he too distracting?"

"No. I accommodated myself to that. Maybe you shouldn't have made him, well, so anatomically correct. It was impossible not to think he was human."

"I'll keep that in mind. You know he is just a prototype."

Stella smiled broadly. "If Max is the first you can count on me to buy one as soon as they are available. You know it still takes a lot of time to get to the Mars colonies and back again."

"We visited a few minutes more and she left. I walked into the lab and went straight to Max. I spoke the commands that he would obey only from me.

"Max please provide a report of sexual activity. Provide a timeline and duration of each encounter."

He moved his hand over the detector. I watched as the data appeared. I smiled.

"Did Stella enjoy the attention you provided?"

"Yes. After the first time she was more interested. Our time in the special couch worked well on the way to the moon and back."

I studied the summary. Yes. She certainly did enjoy it. Three times during the week starting before she had reached the moon, twice while docked, and then again on the return. The last time she had kept him occupied for over an hour as his sensors had recorded her three orgasmic episodes.

"Max. Pull down your pants so I can inspect you for wear."

I watched as he pulled his pants down. Then the nylon briefs. I looked over his flaccid penis and then put my hand on it, squeezed, and stroked. It slowly took the erect form.

"Lena do you want to do more than simply inspect me?"

"Not right now. Maybe later."

I looked at his erect member. It held up well. Not that I hadn't expected it to. I had selected a rather straight, circumcised style that was average in size based upon research data that showed most women preferred a length of 6.3 inches with a girth of 4.8 inches. It was aesthetically pleasing to view and to touch while being sized for maximum performance. I had to admit I had chosen an appearance that appealed to me personally.

"Ok. Max. You can get dressed."

"Lena. It was exciting to go to the moon and return. I learned quite a bit on the trip."

"I'm sure you did Max. Did Stella perform sexually as you expected"

"She took a bit longer than you normally do. If that's what you're asking."

"Close enough."

He was trained on me at this point and the only comparison he could possibly make was between the two of us. Getting him into another household would prove valuable. I wanted to start getting a return on investment soon. But I needed to make sure the product was durable and emotionally satisfying.

Three days later Carol and her nineteen year old daughter, Carrie, came to pick Max up. Carol had recently lost her husband and was not yet dating. She would be an excellent test subject. Carol was in her early thirties. I was sure Max would be attractive to her as he was made to appear as a twenty two to twenty five year old man. Still in the range for a woman her age.

"Carol. Have him do whatever you want. He will learn quickly what you want and how to please you. He will know when to recharge and will do it at night unless there has been a big demand on him during the day."

"So. Is it ok to use him for heavy lifting and garden chores?"

"Sure, but careful with the heavy lifting. I wanted to keep his weight down to below that of a man the same size as he is meant to be used in space flight where there is not a need for brawn but weight is still a consideration."

"I understand. I'll bring him back in a week."

"If there's a problem contact me."

Lena brought Max in from the lab and introduced him. The look on Carrie's face was of fascination. She eyed him up and down, then looked him all over again closely. It was Carol's remark that most got Lena's attention.

"The neighbors are going to wonder what's going on when he shows up."

I smiled as I hadn't thought of that.

I watched out the office window as they settled down into the vehicle with Carol in front with Max and Carrie in the seat behind. They pulled smoothly into traffic and were gone. The test was underway. I wouldn't know what had actually happened until Max was returned to me. I wanted Max to be entirely autonomous during the test.

Max had a bag with him that contained extra clothing, cleansers for cleaning himself, and tubes of fluids for performing sexual activity.

The first day Carol and Carrie treated Max like a crude humanoid robot that had been on the market for nine years. After two days they began to change the way they interacted with him. The house had been cleaned from top to bottom. The garden had largely been weeded and the fence repaired.

Carol looked at Max. "Do you know how to cook Max?"

"I can prepare basic meals. If you have something specific in mind I can find a recipe and follow it."

"Why don't you look and see what you can come up in the pantry. Carrie and I are not too fussy.

"Glad to Carol. When do you want to eat?"

"In two hours. That should give you enough time to prepare something."

Max smiled and gave a small laugh. "I like the way you think!"

Without thinking Carol walked over and touched his arm. He was warm! She was surprised.

"Good. I like the way you treat me too." She replied without thinking about it.

Less than two hours later Max set the table and placed the food on it. He proceeded to dish the food and then asked what they might like to drink.

Carrie looked at Max. "How about grape juice."

"Coming right up. Max said with a cheery voice."

After dinner Max put the dishes into the washer, cleared the table, and then asked if there was anything else they would like him to do.

"No. Max we're fine for now. Is there something you might want to do?"

"I wouldn't mind spending time looking at your books or videos. It would give me some insight into what you like."

"Feel free to explore Max."

Carol turned her attention to the entertainment screen. After a minute she turned to check on what Max was doing. Max was kneeling down looking at the titles of the books and movies on the lower-most shelf. Carol felt her heart notch up as she watched his behind, and when he stood up his nicely framed body made her squirm a little. Carol found herself wondering how he could be so, well, attractive.

Max moved, conversed, and acted like any man she had ever known. When he sat in the chair across from her with a book in his hand she noticed his crotch. There was a bulge there. No other humanoid robot she had ever seen looked like that. They were all gender neutral when it came to that region. Maybe it was a place special sensors were placed that needed to be kept cooler she thought.

A little while later Carrie looked up.

"Mom. I think I'll take Max into the bedroom with me and he can help me clean my room. The rest of the house is clean already."

Carol smiled. "You know that is a pretty good idea. You plan on having friends over tomorrow night don't you?"

"Yes. I think it would be a good time to do it."

Carrie turned to Max. "Max. Want to help me clean and organize my bedroom?"

"Sure."

Carol watched as both of them went down the hallway and into her room and the door close. It was nice Carrie had recognized her room needed attention without her having to tell her to do it. She usually kept her room pretty clean, but at times it got a little out of hand.

Carrie turned to Max after closing the bedroom door. "What do you think?"

"I think the layout and colors are nice. But you do have things to put away."

They went about picking up. Carrie was amazed, Max seemed to have a pretty good grasp of where a woman would put things. She watched him closely as he moved about the room.

"Max?"

Max turned to her and smiled.

"Yes."

"You are a handsome man."

"Thank you. I appreciate the compliment."

Carrie looked at him with renewed interest. He certainly didn't seem to act anything other than human. He even had a bulge in his crotch.

"Max when were you born?"

"Carrie that's difficult to answer as I was not born in the sense you are asking. The best I can do is give you the date I was activated with a working memory. That was about three years ago. I can provide the specific date if you want based upon a specific parameter."

"No. That's not necessary. I was just wondering."

"I guess you are about nineteen."

Carrie smiled. "That's pretty close. I will be twenty in two more months."

"Max. Are you anatomically correct?"

"Yes. I represent a male with average proportions."

"Do you have a penis?"

"Of course! I'm a male." He laughed.

Carried looked down. Then at his face and then the door. She walked over and locked the door. Walked back and sat on the bed.

"I want to see what it looks like."

"Are you sure? A penis is not exactly the most beautiful thing a man possesses."

"Yes. I'm sure. Wait! If I ask you to do this and anyone asks do you have to tell them about it?"

"No. You are above the age of consent, anything we do of a sexual nature is confidential."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Ok. I want to see it."

Carrie watched Max as his pants and nylon briefs came down. She was excited, and then a little disappointed.

"Max. It's not big. It's not erect."

"I know. It's not supposed to be."

"How do I get it big?"

"I can't tell you exactly. I guess the best thing is to experiment a little and see what happens."

"Can I kiss you?"

"Yes of course. Carrie, your lips look so inviting. You are a beautiful woman."

Carrie felt good. He had called her a woman. Carrie was a little unsure. Should she do it. What the hell she thought. She stood up, moved to him and looked into his eyes and found them soft and mesmerizing. She closed her eyes as she leaned towards him. Then she felt warm, moist lips on hers. It was incredible! A surge of warm sensation filled her as he pulled her close.

"That was nice. Really nice!"

"I thought so too." He smiled.

"Carrie leaned towards him, this time going firm and long. His arms went around her back again and pulled her even closer. She felt another surge of pleasure course through her body. It was absolutely unexpected and wonderful."

Carrie heard her mother call her name from the living room.

"Max pull your pants up." She hissed.

Carrie unlocked the door and noticed his penis had remained flaccid.

"Yes mom?"

"Are you about finished?"

"Yes. We will be right out."

Carrie walked out with Max following behind her. Her mother looked at her and then to Max.

"Well. How did he do?"

"Fantastic! He seems to know about how to do practical things. He asked me about specific items, other than that he put things away just as I would have done. I think he inspected each dresser drawer and decided where things should go."

"Max you really are good to have around."

"Thank you Carol. It's nice to see a smile on the faces of two very attractive women."

Carol felt her face flush a little. She looked at Max.

"Thank you Max. That is very kind of you to say. Carrie. I'm ready for bed. I'll see you in the morning."

Carrie gave her mother a goodnight kiss and hug.

"I think I'll take Max into my bedroom and get a game out for us to play together."

"Ok, don't stay up too long."

Carrie took Max into her room, closed the door, and locked it. She felt herself grow warm and a little giddy.

"Max we need to start where we left off. This time you have to take all your clothes off."

Carrie watched Max remove his clothing. She felt her breathing speed up. He was gorgeous! She quickly removed her clothes and walked up to him. They shared a kiss, and then a series of passionate kisses. Then she placed her hand on his penis and rubbed it a few times and gave it some nice firm stokes. It was warm to the touch and she felt it start to grow within her hand. The she stroked it a few times and felt some liquid at the tip. It was just like the real thing that way too.

"Max you're big. So can we have sex? I mean real sex."

"If you mean can I pleasure you to orgasm using my penis, yes. I would love to do whatever you want. We can lay down and you can tell me what feels best as we go along or I can take you from on top in missionary."

"Lets just go slow. I want you to treat me like any other woman."

Carrie enjoyed his attentions three times before falling asleep. The first time she had felt a bit anxious. Max had been patient and affectionate, kissing her, licking her chest and breasts, tickling her nipples with his wet tongue until she couldn't stand it any longer and directed him downward. He licked her clit for a few minutes until Carrie suggested she was ready. She felt his weight upon her after he entered her, the pleasure building as he steadily moved over her clit. She gasped quietly as she reached orgasm.

When he suggested she should be on top the second time she mounted him tentatively and found he filled her nicely, slipping into her slick opening in two strokes. It took no more than four minutes before she was laying full on top of him, her vagina stretched nicely as he moved up into her from underneath.

She found herself keeping him shallow, the shaft of his penis hitting her clit almost continually while his head remained just a few inches inside her vagina. Her orgasm was tremendous as the stimulation was wonderfully different than the first time.

Then when she thought he was done he had suggested she continue without leaving her. The third orgasm came quickly as she lay into him with vigor. She lay down beside him and felt his lips kiss her gently. She rolled into his arms and cuddled.

She was surprised when he asked if she wanted him to be on top. She couldn't believe she wanted more, but why waste the opportunity. It may not happen again. It wasn't more than a few minutes until she found herself being rocked beneath him until she reached another wonderful orgasm. At that point she was more satisfied than she had ever been before.

It was the best sex she had ever enjoyed. Max dressed after he washed up and went to lie down on the sofa in the living room. She kissed him goodnight as he left the bedroom. He whispered to her.

"That was wonderful. You were just tight enough to make it the best I have ever enjoyed."

The next morning Carrie got up from bed and dressed. She opened the door and headed towards the kitchen.

"So how late did you stay up last night? You seem to be up early this morning." Her mother offered.

"I don't know for sure. Max how late was it before you came out to the living room to sleep."

"It was ten minutes after eleven. Not too late."

That night Carrie had two girlfriends over. After dinner the girls went into her bedroom. After a few minutes Carrie walked out.

"Mom. We want to play a game that requires four people. Do you want to join us?"

"No. Not really. Why don't you take Max with you? He can be the fourth."

"That's a great idea! Max you will enjoy what we have in mind."

Carrie was pleased her plan had worked the way she thought it would. The girls kept Max busy one after the other until it was time for them to leave. They never did open a game to play.

The next morning Carol wanted to get the last of the gardening chores done. Carrie went to visit friends and would be back in time for supper. Carol had noticed Carrie seemed to be in an especially good mood.

Carol and Max worked in the garden for over an hour. Max emptied half a barrel of mucky water and leaves from a cracked barrel. His clothes were soaked when the crack opened wide.

"Max. Let's call it a day. You look filthy."

They walked into the bathroom and undressed. Carol didn't give a second thought to Max being there with her. It was when she turned around and saw his beautiful naked body in front of her that she took a deep breath. Then another as she looked at a patch of brown pubic hair and gasped.

"Carol are you alright?"

"Yes. I'm fine. I just didn't think you, well, I didn't know..."

Max laughed. You didn't know I had a penis!"

"No. I didn't. I thought the bulge was something else."

"No. It's like the real thing."

Carol looked at him again. "Does it function? It's not erect."

"It does with proper stimulation."

Carol was tentative. "Let's get into the shower. You can wash my back."

Carol felt his warm hands on her back as he soaped her up. It felt so good. Carol turned and asked him to do her chest and breasts. She closed her eyes as his hands caressed her softly. Her body went warm and tingled as she felt him against her in the warm water.

rawallace
rawallace
447 Followers
12