Almost Human

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol couldn't resist. His skin felt good against hers. She reached down between his legs and soaped him up. It was then she felt him go erect. She looked down as her throbbing pussy cried for attention. It had been so long since the last time.

"Max let's dry off and go to bed. I want you to pleasure me. Do you know what missionary position is?"

"Yes. But you will have to be more specific as there are a number of variations."

Carol lay next to him after they had finished. She was feeling so good. It had been much too long since she had last enjoyed intercourse.

"Max. I want to do it again. Can you?"

"I can do it as often as you want. You know you are really pretty. Any man would find you desirable."

The rest of the week passed quickly. Carol took Max to her room two more times at night and once during the day during the week when they were alone. Carrie found a way to get him into her room two more times. Both women were very sorry to have to take him back.

Carol returned Max and thanked Lena for letting them have him for the week. Lena could tell they had made an emotional connection. Carrie had elected not to come. She didn't want to have to say goodbye.

"How did he work out?" Lena asked.

"He was wonderful company in every way. It was difficult to tell he wasn't a real man after a few days. He made us laugh, was delightful in the way he treated us, and seemed to take an interest in us as individuals. You know Carrie really liked him."

Once Carol left she took Max to the lab to download the data. She looked at the summary. This couldn't be right! It just couldn't be!

"Max sit down. I need to run a diagnostic on you. I'm not sure the data are correct."

After twenty seconds Lena had Max remove his hand from the detector. She was baffled. Everything was functioning perfectly. The data were correct. A total of sixteen encounters by four different women. She looked at Max.

"Max tell me what happened. How did you get used that many times?"

The next day Violet, the owner of the company, arrived on time for their meeting. They went into the lab to Max.

"Lena I saw your report. That was a fantastic result for a week. I didn't expect anything like this to happen. Those young women increased our sample size and the total number of interactions beyond what we expected Max to experience over another two trials with human subjects before the deep space trials."

"Yes. I know. Isn't it wonderful?"

Violet looked at Max.

"Did you have difficulties in servicing those women so many times in such a short period of time?"

Max answered matter of factly.

"Not really. It was strange having two other women watching while I was servicing one of them. We had never talked about that possibility. I was able to adapt nevertheless."

"Good Max. That is exactly what I wanted to hear." Violet replied.

"Lena you and I go can go to your office and talk about next steps."

They walked back to Lena's office and sat down. Violet looked at Lena with a broad smile.

"I want to run your diagnostics before you evaluate Max again. I think you have done excellent work. In fact, better than I thought you would do as a second generation Gynoid woman. Your decision to place more pressure sensors into his penis seems to have given him greater abilities to please each human subject and its clear his behavioral algorithms are working to allow women to relate to him as if he were a human male."

"I think that change and adjusting my own settings to make it more difficult to reach my own orgasm helped. That provided him training over a greater range of internal sensations. I really look forward to our next series of tests together."

"I want to take him with me for the next two nights. Then you can have him back.

"You know. I think you really like him."

"I do. He is the best man a Gynoid can make." She laughed.

Violet smiled. "You know the two of you are almost human."

"Thanks. Having Max gone for a few days won't hurt. I have already lined up a date with Seth. I could use some of his attention. For a human male he does a good job of pleasing me."

12