Almost Melting the Frost Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's just that...how do I explain it?... I need to get to know someone before I...well... you know...do anything. It's about how I feel for someone, not just about...the physical."

"That's refreshing...for a man anyway" she chided playfully, "So...you've never had casual sex?" she asked.

"No...I've tired, but...it just doesn't happen...and I don't judge anyone that does...hell, sometimes I wished I could..."

"With me?.." she teased

"Yes ...with you...but..."

"OK..."she replied as if she had made a decision, "I would like us to be friends...I would like us to have casual sex, but I don't want to push you into anything. I can't promise not to flirt and tease, and it has been a long time since anyone has turned me down...in fact I don't think anyone ever has before...hmmm..that's a problem....but...I have to admit that a relationship at this point in time doesn't ...isn't what I was looking for... but I would like us to be friends...close friends...friends with benefits...if you take my meaning" she added, obviously grinning at the other end of the phone. "So...you get some sleep and we can talk about this next week when you come round to help me with my maths...if you still want to." she asked hopefully.

"Yes..." he replied "I still want to...tutor you" he added, deliberately delaying the last part of the sentence. "

They bade each other goodnight, and Jake laid in the dark of his room thinking about Frankie. She was a very sexual woman, very sensual, had a great sense of humour and of playfulness, her forthrightness a godsend to his shyness, yet her parting words troubled him somewhat. If she didn't want a relationship, just casual sex, and he couldn't do casual sex without a relationship, was there any hope for them? Was there any point getting to know her better? What if he found that he got to a point where he had feelings for her, sufficient to want to make love to her, and she only wanted a bit of fun, a fling? A catch 22 situation he thought.

The following tutorial session went completely without a hitch; Frankie was covered from neck to toe in a white long-sleeved shirt, jeans and even runners and socks. There were no flirtations nor 'accidental' leanings over, nor any improper statements or double entendres.

When Jake got into bed that night the phone rang again, it was Frankie.

"So how was that?"she asked.

"Well...if I have to be honest...it was...good...safe...we got lots of good work done...but a bit boring" he admitted, "...and not as much fun as usual."

"Really?...great...does this mean I can go back to being me again?"

"Of course you can, don't be silly...but don't be upset if I ...you know...don't react the way you... think I might...or should...or...whatever." he stammered.

"Speaking of reactions, as we were, I want to give you something in return for all this help. I want to do something for you, anything at all... so spill...tell me what you would like me to do for you...come on..." She said very evenly. Jake wondered if she really meant 'anything' but given their last phone conversation, he felt sure she did.

Jake's mind spiraled through all the wrong pictures in his head that might answer that, but he settled on something he thought harmless.

"Ok...here it is. I like drawing with pencils and stuff, and I like to draw buildings and people and scenery, but I am not that good at drawing people's hands and feet, so at the end of all this, I would like to have you model your hands and feet for me to draw."

"Just my hands and feet?" she teased, "surely I could model..ME...I've never had anyone draw me before."

"Just your hands and feet would be good." He replied firmly.

"Ok...We'll see." She answered. Only, Jake wasn't sure what she meant by that.

The next three weeks were a blur of work, tutoring Frankie and Jake being teased by her. She took every opportunity to brush past him, lean over his shoulder with one breast close to his face, her face close to his, and then there were the phone calls. She would ring him when she had climbed into bed, naked, and would talk with him, but the conversation always turned finally towards sex. Jake couldn't complain, here was this sexy, sexual woman coming onto him, and truth be told he was enjoying the teasing despite the frustration and ache in his testicles from the many hours of hard-ons he had from their chats. The last phone call was of particular interest, and was one of the shortest.

"When you come over this afternoon, bring your pencils and stuff....I did it!...We did it!...I passed!

When he arrived at her house with his pencils and paper, she was in high spirits as she offered him a celebratory glass of wine. She was in a frilly colourful skirt and a t-shirt that had a wide neck and hung off one shoulder. Frankie showed him the certificate with a great deal of pride. She gave him a kiss in congratulations. It was on the lips, and lingered a second or too. She was really excited. This was the last of the subjects she needed to complete her final year of high school, albeit quite a few years behind, and she had expected it to be a long slog or a lost cause. She had managed a C -65% for the unit, her previous best for Mathematics a dismal F-35%. She felt confident going into the exam and that was half the battle, she told Jake. She looked down at his drawing book and his small pencil case.

"Right then...time to pay the piper" she said smiling, finishing her drink, and pouring another for them both. "Now where would you like to have me?"

Jake cocked one eyebrow at her and she laughed. Unsure, he sat her down at the table and had her hands sitting on the table and started to draw them, Frankie still pleased with the certificate arriving and talking about it. Jake drew them, changed the angles of them and started to draw again. Frankie was very animated in her conversation, and kept moving her hands as she spoke and sipped her wine. He had her sit with one hand across her lap and the other hanging down, each drawing only taking a few minutes just to get form and perspective. He moved on to her feet as she was still waving her hands around as she spoke. He had her put one foot up on the table, then both of them tucked up on the chair in front of her. He concentrated hard on getting the line of the ankle bone, the protrusions of the metatarsal bones, and the proportion of each toe and the instep.

He had been drawing for about 30 minutes as she talked, but she seemed to be fidgeting more. He wanted her to put one leg straight out on a chair, but she put both on the chair and pulled her skirt all the way up, revealing almost her entire legs.

"Draw these!" she said, almost like an order.

He looked at her, and decided she might sit still if he was doing something she wanted, and he started to draw her legs. They were a lovely shape, not stick thin like many young women these days and he thought he could use the practice in getting upper and lower leg proportions right. He drew on for a minute or two in silence. He didn't notice her get up from the chair until she had snatched his book from him.

"Let me see what you've done so far!" she said.

Jake protested and tried to grab it from her but realised it wasn't worth damaging the drawing book getting it from her, despite the thought in his head of wrestling with her. Perhaps that's what she wanted.

"Nobody has ever drawn before..." she added as she stared down at her legs and some messy drawings of her hands and feet. She turned back a few more pages and Jake turned a shade of red. On the page in front of both of them was a naked woman with her hands under her breasts, the next one was a naked woman from behind, and the one after that a naked woman on her hands and knees, butt facing the viewer, with everything on show. They were all shaded and curvaceous

"Wow...these are good... so who have you had modeling for these?" she asked in mock jealousy, as she refilled their glasses.

"They are copies of photos in some magazines I have."

She leafed through some more finding a woman seated on the floor, legs wide open with one hand on her pussy.

"These are hot..." she breathed, "...wanna draw me like this?" Her eyes were twinkling and there was a very mischievous look on her face as she turned it towards him.

Jake looked at her as his mind went over her proposal. The movement in his trousers said yes, the alcohol was assisting agreeing as well, but his mind was thinking through things a little more. He had never drawn a real naked woman before, all his models had been two dimensional, from magazines. He couldn't really argue with the fact that to see more of her skin would interesting to say the least. His cock was midway through its growth and helping him lean in the right direction. He could use the practice, but he had to make sure it didn't lead anywhere...if that's the way it was going to work out.

"You might find it boring..." he told her, "you would have to sit really still for me...and sit or move exactly as I tell you"

"Oooh... sounds like fun!" she almost giggled in excitement.

She stood up and started to unzip her skirt, but he stopped her and took a chair into the square of light on the carpet from the rays of the afternoon sun coming through the French windows. He beckoned her to sit, then pointed to her t-shirt as he gathered his things and brought them over. When he returned, she was sitting there naked from the waist up, unfazed by her semi-nakedness, and smiling invitingly towards Jake. He deliberately avoided looking at her, unsure if he could look her in the eyes and not have them drawn to her breasts that she had unashamedly exposed in the sunlit room. He sat down, fussing with his pencils and crossed one leg over the other to form a base for his drawing book, and to hide his hardening cock, and only then he proceeded to allow himself to look at her from head to waist.

She was sitting up very straight, her hands clasped at her lap, her two lovely breasts jutting forward proudly as she arched her back slightly to best advantage. She had a huge grin on her face at Jake's obvious enjoyment and discomfort. Her eyes darted from his eyes down to his groin area trying to see if she was having any effect on him but it was too difficult to tell.

Jake tried to ignore the rising in his jeans and concentrate on drawing her torso. The light through the window was throwing lovely shadows across her body as the rises and falls of her skin gave good light and shade for him to capture. Despite sitting in the warn sunlight, Frankie's nipples were hard and erect, their areola tightly puckered around them. Her chest was rising and falling a bit more than normal, Jake noted, and there was a certain hazy yet concentrated gaze in her eyes. He drew quickly under her stare, and the rise in his jeans continued. He drew on for 5 minutes and saw that she was fidgeting. He looked at her moving and he couldn't quite make out if she was just uncomfortable or if she was grinding her pussy into the seat. She was obviously getting bored he thought, and asked her to move. He got her to put both wrists between her legs, making her arms come together and press her breasts forward. She smiled at this one, and grinned with renewed fervour as she saw the outcome of it. Jake drew on again for a few more minutes, but before he knew it, she was at his side again looking over his shoulder, her swaying dangling breasts so enticingly close to his face. They were so close, he could feel the heat from her, see the fine little hairs that emanated from her skin, and what shocked him the most was that he thought he could smell the scent of her arousal, a light yet sweet muskiness.

Frankie admired the work, despite Jake's hands shaking, but he was sure that from the angle she was over his shoulder, she would have no trouble discerning his hard-on trying to press its way from its confinement.

"What do you want to draw next?" she burst out in excitement. She reached for the side of her skirt, looking him on the eye as if for permission. Jake opened his mouth to make a suggestion but she took it as a positive sign and undid the zip, allowing the skirt to fall to the floor in a fraction of a second. She stood before him in only her light blue cotton panties, the curve of her butt and the length of her leg adding to Jake's frustration. Her nipples were hard and protruding and her breasts rose and fell as her breathing was a little laboured. He could see the beginnings of a flush to her face, but he thought perhaps that was from sitting in the sunlight.

Jake had her sit with her back to him, straddled across the chair and proceeded to draw her back. Partially turned, he could see the swell of one side of her breasts as she leaned her arms against the back of the chair. She wasn't as pleased with this position as she wasn't able to see Jake's reaction and wasn't able to tease him as much. Jake drew the intricacies of her back muscles, the spine and the muscles as they molded to her posture; it was an excellent position for drawing and gave his hard-on some relief so it wasn't as pressing against his jeans.

"You have a lovely back." He offered.

"What about my front? Didn't you like that?" she grinned.

"Oh...I ...er...didn't mean that your...er...front wasn't." he stammered, not expecting her response.

She grinned, happy that she still had him flustered. She lowered her head to her arms and seemed to sit quietly for a time, Jake caught up in his drawing, well, as much as he could be with this very sexy almost naked woman in front of him.

"It's uncomfortable!" she said out of the blue, and stood up to remove her cotton panties which she dropped to the floor and then reseated herself in the same position, but now totally naked. From this angle Jake could see her naked back leading down to the curves of her bottom that hung over the front edge as she straddled the chair backwards. He could see all of one side of her, one breast hanging deliciously, its nipple hard and protruding. He wondered if it ached like his cock was now, trying to burst its way out of his jeans. Frankie laid her forehead down on one arm on the back of the chair, the one closest to Jake so that her breast was completely visible. Jake tried to draw, but was mesmerized by the lithe naked body in the sunlight. His breathing had become more intense as Frankie's appeared to be.

Frankie's head was down, looking down at the chair, or perhaps her breasts, Jake thought, relieved that she wasn't looking at him, as his hard-on was becoming difficult to hide regardless of the position of his legs. He shifted his chair around to get a better side on view...then found what Frankie was looking at. Unseen by Jake in his previous position, Frankie had put her other arm down, the hand now between her legs making rhythmic movements. Jake froze, in both amazement and arousal. He saw the hand move almost imperceptibly, but move just the same. He saw Frankie's breasts start to rise and fall some more, and he saw Frankie biting her bottom lip trying not to make any sounds. She saw him from the corner of her eye and removed her hand from her pussy very quickly, looking up at Jake like a kid who had been caught with its hand in the biscuit jar. She blushed slightly.

"Sorry...but I couldn't help it..."she breathed haltingly, " This is such a turn on...I'm so... this is making me...really...horny...with you drawing me...being here...naked, and you with your clothes on...its very sensual...and.. "she looked down again, apologetic, yet aroused, "...so wet!" she said finally as she brought her hand up for Jake to see it glisten in the sunlight.

Jake didn't know where to look. Frankie was obviously very turned on, and he had to admit that from the ache between his own legs, that he was too. Despite his cock leading him along, her words from the other night rang in his head about not wanting a relationship and just wanting casual sex, causing Jake some indecision. Did she say that to appease him and not frighten him off? Did she have any feelings for him? Did he have sufficient feelings for her that this might go somewhere? Jake wasn't sure. He thought perhaps he needed to bring this session to an end, but his hard cock and the alcohol, and perhaps deep down inside, his enjoyment of seeing her naked, seemed to make him stumble and he asked her to change position, hoping it would relieve the tension and alleviate their dilemma. He was wrong.

She got up off the chair to get another drink for herself and for the first time, Jake saw her completely naked. He saw her in shadow as she walked to the table, but in full sunlight as she walked back. Her body wasn't lean, but it wasn't fat. She had large breasts and a very curvaceous figure. His eyes were drawn to the thin triangle of hair between her thighs that covered her pussy. He was surprised that someone as 'with it' sexually wasn't shaved, and it was a pleasant surprise. His mind wandered to the magazines he had at his house where all the models were completely shaved bare, and it dawned on him that with the trend for young women to shave themselves, many a young man wouldn't know the true vision or delight of a natural pussy. She caught him looking at her sparse curly hair, and smiled.

"Wanna draw that next?" she said with a cheeky grin, and a voice that was a little softer and husky. As she neared the chair, he saw a small slick wet patch on the edge of the chair.

Jake had her sit upright again as she had with her skirt on, trying to diffuse the situation, but she was having none of it. She sat upright at first and then as Jake settled in with his drawing book firmly covering his aching, leaking cock, she allowed herself to slide forwards with her legs outstretched. One hand held the wine glass, while the other covered her pussy. With toes pointed and ankles together, Jake thought this would be an excellent pose, and said so, and proceeded to try and concentrate on the drawing. 5 minutes passed as he drew, his concentration almost succeeding in getting the previous images from his head. Jake looked down at his drawing, the legs drawn stretched forward, then he looked back at Frankie, and the two weren't the same any more. Frankie's legs weren't together, and her hand wasn't just covering her pussy, it was cupping it. Her eyes burned in on his, with a flushed smile. He looked back at her pussy as her middle finger disappeared inside herself and her breasts were moving up and down even more as she breathed harder.

"Anytime you want to, just step on over here." She rasped.

Jake ignored her with great difficulty and kept on drawing, concentrating on the sunlight and shade across her breasts. Sure, he thought sarcastically, that will help. Each time he looked back to her for reference, it seemed that her legs were further apart. He was amazed; she was sitting in front of him naked, masturbating, playing with herself. His cock was rock hard and aching, fluid was leaking from its tip leaving a visible damp patch on his jeans, but he wasn't sure if he actually wanted to start something with a woman that only wanted sex, not a relationship. His confusion and inaction had her continuing to escalate the situation before him. Why didn't he just say something? Why didn't he stop her? If he was so high and mighty in his beliefs, why was he even here? He had been in this dilemma once before and had given in, given in to the point of sliding his cock into a woman that had him so aroused, only to have his hard-on fade away as the realization of the actual consequences of his actions took hold. Not only was it embarrassing, it was very awkward and difficult to explain. But something was holding him there despite his internal protestations. He smiled inwardly at the cartoons he had seem as a lad with a tiny angel on one shoulder and a miniature devil on the other, fighting each other, it seemed weird, but very apt in this situation.