Almost Perfect

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,238 Followers

"Yes right there," She said "A little faster, a little faster" Allison gave a little yelp, almost a hiccup as she began to cum. Her hips bucked and the muscles in her thighs spasmed as she threw her head back and let out a long shuddering moan. After a moment she shut the remote and let herself go limp dropping her legs from him.

"That was very good Jeff." She said after a moment." I didn't cum very hard but it took the edge off."

"Thank you Mistress. I hope you are satisfied for the moment." He said removing the toy from her clit.

"I am actually," She reluctantly forced herself to sit up. Damn she was relaxed. "For now anyways, and just to show you that I keep my word Jeff, I think I owe you something special." With that Allison lowered her head slightly and looking up through her eyelashes said;

"Would you like a little treat Jeff?"

"Only if you feel I'm worthy Mistress." He was sitting back on his knees as he spoke and not only was his rigid tool standing at attention but it was glistening from her pussy.

"Yes or no Jeff?" She asked batting her lashes this time "Would you like a treat?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Yeah?" Then using her best little girl voice pushed her full lips out into a pout. "You want your Mistress to be good to you?"

"Oh yes." He said smiling. By going from demanding to showing her playful side Allison had shown him he had done a good job tonight.

"Well then why don't you bring that nice big hard cock over here," She tapped the side of the bed "And let your Mistress give you something special." This was followed by her slowly licking her lips.

With a look of anticipation that Allison loved Jeff hopped off the bed and came over to her. Allison sat up and after turning sideways stretched herself out on her stomach propping herself up on her elbows. It was an effort to move after her orgasm. Her face was at the edge of the bed and Jeff's throbbing member was at a perfect angle, directly in front of her.

"You were a very good boy tonight Jeff" She said. As she spoke she blew gently on the tip of his cock.

"Thank you Mistress" He whispered, his eyes fixed on her mouth that was no more than an inch from his cock. Allison grabbed it and squeezed.

"Oooh look at that!" She purred as his cock began to drip. Reaching out with the tip of her tongue she licked it then slowly pulled her head back, a string of his precum trailed from his cock to her tongue before dripping off. Jeff moaned, his thighs shaking Allison smiled up at him.

Then leaning forward she placed just the tip in her mouth. He moaned again, louder this time. She was going to have to get him off or he wouldn't last 30 seconds fucking her, that was okay though he had earned it. Allison would usually let him fuck her, but her mouth was a special reward.

Very slowly a little at a time Allison took him all the way in her lips touching the base of him. God she loved the taste of herself off of a man. She flicked her tongue around a bit, he was trembling as just as slowly she worked it back out. Then again, but a little quicker this time. Finally Allison began to bob her head in a steady rhythm all the while keeping her eyes fixed on his and after only after a minute she knew he was getting close but wanted to play a bit more.

She stopped with just the tip in her mouth. He groaned as she began to take it a little further. When he pushed his cock all the way into her mouth, she paused for a moment keeping her mouth still, and waiting to see what he would do next. Jeff slid out part way and then back again. Allison didn't fight it, rather she let him go one more time to let him think it was okay, this was the part of the game she loved. She had been tough in the beginning then let up on him but now apparently Jeff needed another lesson. After one more pump she suddenly pulled her head back.

"Are you fucking my mouth?" She asked angrily. He froze. The look on his face was priceless!

"Mistress I.. " He paused, he knew he was done.

"I cannot believe you!" She snapped Allison rose to her knees on the bed "How dare you? I was trying to give you a reward and you misbehave like that?!?"

"I am so sorry Mistress! Allow me.."

"Allow what?" She asked "You can't possibly make this up to me. Fucking my mouth like you were even worthy to be there in the first place! Like I was one of your college sluts!" She looked hard at him

"Get me the other toy!"

Jeff reached back into the drawer and removed a 6" purple vibrator, she took it from him. Then assumed her former position lying on her back.

"Get back between my legs, but at my feet!" As he did so Allison reached down between her legs and placed the vibrator inside her pussy.

"You see that?" She asked as she began sliding it in and out the motion accompanied by a wet sucking sound. When she looked down she saw it was glistening from her juices. "That could have been your cock fucking that pussy! Couldn't it?"

"Yes Mistress." He whispered.

"That's right! Nice long hard strokes for as long as you could do it! And you would have done it a long while, you know why?"

Jeff shook his head.

"Because I was going to suck you off so you would last awhile!" He made a whimpering noise in his throat.

"That's right. I was actually going to let you cum in my mouth! I was going to take every drop in my pretty little mouth, do you know what an honor that would have been?

"But no, you misbehaved acting like an impatient little boy, but that's what you are isn't it?"

"Yes mistress."

"Well now you can watch me make myself cum." Jeff nodded sadly all but pouting. He looked as if he was going to speak then stopped. Allison removed the vibrator and looked at him.

"What?" She asked "Don't tell me you expect to be able to cum tonight?" He looked at her helplessly.

"Please Mistress," He begged "I was very good earlier and I.." She laughed.

"Oh, because you were good for part of the time you should get something?" She shook her head "I think I'll leave now I don't even want to cum again I am so disgusted! Perhaps its not to late to find someone who actually knows how to follow orders."

"Oh please Mistress!" He was practically whining. She was going to get up then thought of something better.

"Okay Jeff, you know what? Maybe your right! Since you were good part of the time I'll let you cum."

"Thank you Mistress!" He exclaimed a look of relief on his face.

"But don't think I'll be involved, your going to jerk off, its all you deserve"

He paused then said "Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress." Watching him begin to stroke his cock Allison thought what a waste, but rules were rules..

"Come up between my legs," She told him "I want you to cum on my pussy." He eagerly knelt right up to her, the tip of his cock inches from her steaming wet box.

"That's right" She reached down and spread it open "Right here, every drop I want to feel it running all the way down that smooth pussy." It only took Jeff a few more strokes and he was cumming. He had it pointed right at her clit and she could feel several spurts hitting it and running down.

"That's a lot of cum!" Allison said "What a shame. Imagine that all could have been in my mouth, and I would have swallowed all of it!" She looked at him for a moment then shaking her head looked up, her bright green eyes boring into his nervous brown ones.

"You've made a mess of my pretty pussy Jeff." She told him. He swallowed hard.

"I'm sorry Mistress! Here let me clean you off!" He reached over to a chair to grab a towel.

"With something from the floor? That you probably wiped you ass with in the shower? I think not, as a matter of fact as a punishment for your audacity I think that you'll clean it with your tongue." She said he looked at her.

"Mistress I can't..." He sounded as if he were whining.

"Is that so? You have a tongue so you can. Sounds more like you won't! If you do not want to that's fine, but you will never see me again you can be sure of that. Now, do I clean myself or do you accept your punishment?"

He thought for a moment. God that cum dripping on her pussy was hot, she was getting wound up again. In the meantime Jeff was staring at her. At first hesitating, his eyes seemed to harden as if he were going to refuse. Allison returned his stare steadily, her unblinking emerald eyes boring into his. After a moment she cocked her head and smiled slightly as if saying "Oh really?" with an almost audible snap Jeff's will broke.

"As you wish Mistress." He said softly.

A moment later and with a delicious look of resignation on his face he slowly crawled between her legs, lied on his stomach, and began to gingerly lap up his own cum.

"Just think, all that you're tasting should have been in my mouth, not yours!"

As he licked Allison began to get off but it was so wet down there she couldn't quite get there. Allison looked down and caught Jeff just as he had finished a lick, his cum was dripping from his tongue down to her pussy and his cheeks were covered with it, but it was the look in his eyes, that helplessness that pushed her over. Allison wrapped her thighs around his head and began grinding her pussy into his face. This time she came even harder(,) arching her back so hard she could feel it crack. She lay back panting.

"That was very good Jeff! I came much harder that time! You can wipe us off with something now."

"Thank you Mistress." He said, not sounding too happy but it wasn't about him anyway. He gently wiped her pussy off, then his face.

"Will my Mistress be leaving or would she like to rest?" He asked, then "Maybe spend the night?"

Allison smiled to herself. This boy had just licked an entire load of his own cum off of her and he was asking her to stay. Truly one of the best she had ever trained. However she couldn't let on, instead snapping;

"Now you know better than that! Even when you behave, your not worthy of waking up next to me. But I will take a nap so set your alarm for an hour from now." After he did he looked at the bed.

"May I join you?" Allison looked at him her eyes already half shut. Part of her wanted to tell him to sleep on the floor but he had been humiliated enough, for now anyway.

"Lie across the foot of the bed." She told him. As Jeff awkwardly lied across the bottom of the bed on his stomach she stretched out her legs and put her feet on his back, once again relishing the half disgusted half smitten look on his face as he turned his head to face her. Hmm she thought to herself, perhaps she would do something nice for him before she left, after all one this controllable was rare indeed.

Sliding her feet across his back Allison opened her legs so that he would be staring directly at her perfectly smooth pink sex.

"Tell you what Jeff," she said her voice drowsy "You don't move down there and let me sleep perhaps I will let you fuck me..." Jeff started to say something but she continued quickly.

"Not for your benefit of course, but thanks to your screw up I really didn't get much and why should I be denied a good fuck?" she smirked "Or in your case a mediocre one."

"My mistress is far to kind." He forced himself to reply.

"Well that remains to be seen." With that Allison closed her eyes and sighed contentedly. "Sweet dreams Jeff" She whispered and was asleep within minutes.

12