Almost Rubenesque

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She thought he would be more comfortable if they lay down and he moved with her as she lay back against the pillow. It was nice, she thought, to lie there with him in their silent house. A shiver went through her when he hesitantly kissed her breast. She closed her eyes when she felt his hand cautiously cup her. He moved and she felt him lean over and begin to suckle her and she told herself it was all right, it was natural and beautiful.

He suckled eagerly and she felt his tongue and teeth. She opened her eyes and looked up at the ceiling. The sun was shining through the window and the world seemed very remote as he moved to her other breast. This time he squeezed her more boldly and she felt his excitement. His tongue circled her nipple bringing it up and she moved her hand and found the hardness in the front of his jeans. It was better not to think, she told herself.

His right hand moved down her body as she rubbed him through his jeans. She didn't know how far they should go and found she didn't want to think about it. She raised her knee and let her leg fall open, then drew a deep breath as his hand moved down between her legs. She closed her legs and squeezed his hand between her thighs.

"-I love you," he whispered. His voice was low and husky with excitement and she felt his hot breath on her neck.

His cock felt nice through his jeans. She told herself she wouldn't take it out but then she unfastened the button and lowered his zip. She just wanted to touch it through his underwear, his hand was moving nicely between her legs, then she found herself pulling the front of his briefs down and taking his hot, stiff cock in her hand.

Charlie groaned and shuddered as she squeezed his cock. She thought he might cum but he didn't. He was breathing faster. She felt a deep, passing thrill at the thought of making him cum. It seemed part sexual, part maternal. It made her feel a little ashamed but it was exciting too.

The thought came and went as his hand moved between her legs and as she gently stroked him. It was closely followed by another, more shocking and arousing thought.. she imagined them doing this again on other occasions or whenever they felt like it. She had to make an effort to push the thought away.

Now Charlie moved as if to climb on top of her. His right leg slipped between hers. He was lifting himself up but he wouldn't look at her face. His movements were awkward and clumsy. His hair hung in dark spikes over his eyes. She missed the touch of his hand between her legs.

"-Charlie.." she said, but he wouldn't raise his head to look at her. He was between her legs now, looming over her. She felt his slim, hard cock against her thigh. Part of her wanted him to stop but she opened her legs wider and took his weight as he reached down to guide himself inside her.

"-Don't think about it..." she told herself, and turned her head to the side as he pushed gently into her.

The sketch book had fallen to the floor. She saw her picture as he raised himself over her. She climaxed as he began to move. She felt the quick, eager thrusts of his hips, as his cock moved inside her. Her fingers closed on handfuls of the bedclothes.

Cynthia suddenly felt distant and remote from what was happening. She looked up at Charlie. He was supporting himself above her, his arms straight, his hands either side of her body. He wouldn't look at her. His hips pumped smoothly and his hair was in his eyes. She could hear his urgent, concentrated breathing. His bed was beginning to creak beneath them. Her body was responding and she began to move her hips to meet his increasingly urgent pace. She climaxed again as she looked at him but it felt as if it wasn't really happening.

She felt tears in her eyes as Charlie climaxed. She reached for him and pulled him down as he shuddered with the force of his orgasm. She didn't want him to see her tears. She held him as he lay spent between her legs. And she closed her eyes and told herself not to think about it.

12