Almost Swingers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cautiously Paula opened her blouse and thrust out her chest to fully display her tits for our inspection. I started to get up to get a closer look, but Diane shot me a 'look' and I sat back down.

Diane started fondling Paula's tits, then she put her nipple next to Paula's and squeezed out some milk on her. Diane continued rubbing her nipples on Paula's tits and rubbing more milk on them. You can see a satisfied expression on Paula's face.

Diane leaned down and started licking the milk off Paula's tit, Craig started licking the other one, then went back to sucking Diane's nipples.

Craig was doing some serious sucking and started squeezing Diane tits as if to force out more milk.

The scene is strangely erotic, but I am not part of the action, just an observer of some interesting titty sucking. I tried to imagine swapping wives and wondered if I could suck Paula's nipples out. My imagination was interrupted by Diane.

Diane, pushed Craig away saying," Please stop now, my nipples are getting sore."

Craig had the look of a nursing baby that was cut off abruptly, I think he was going to complain, but though better of it. This definitely ruined the moment, the silence was just awkward until Paula's stood up and started buttoning her blouse, saying, "Thank you Diane."

Diane buttoned up her milk stained blouse and put her sweater back on.

Now we had reached that awkward moment, how do we exit gracefully? Diane said, "We should get going, Bob has an early day tomorrow."

Paula says, "I am glad we could finally meet and spend an evening together."

"Paula, Thank you for a wonderful dinner and we enjoyed your and Craig's hospitality. ... We should do this again after Diane heals up."

Craig says, "It was nice meeting you two, I'm sure we can do more in the future."

Diane kissed Paula on the cheek and said, "Thank you guys, this was a wonderful evening, I enjoyed your lovely dinner. We'll keep in touch."

When we get into the car, I said, "You don't really want to do this again do you?"

"No way, it was just too weird. ... I definitely don't want to have sex with either of them."

"I agree, I think we can skip this swinging idea for good.

12