Almost Too Much... Almost Ch. 01

Story Info
He tests you.
1.5k words
3.85
19k
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/28/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mirv
Mirv
1 Followers

You find yourself in a dark room, with your arms handcuffed behind your back. You're dressed the way I always want you to be, tight fitting corset and black lacy panties, stockings and garters, and heels. You are blindfolded, but can hear me approach you from behind.

I start with a light touch around your hips, gently running my fingers over your bare skin, caressing the light down without making any real contact. You find the touch electric. I move my hands along your waist, up towards your shoulders, running over the satiny finish of your corset. When I reach your shoulders, I move your loose hair to one side, exposing your neck and you instinctively tilt your head to give me access to your neck. I move in close, our bodies touching as you feel me scrape my teeth along your sensitive skin. You let out a slight moan and a shiver runs through your body.

You feel me move away, and your back suddenly feels a chill as you miss the warmth of my body pressed against yours. I kneel behind you and you feel me sliding something smooth and leathery around your ankles. You hear the sound of a leather being pulled through a metal clasp as the cuff around your ankle is locked into place. I do the same on your other ankle, and attach something to each of the cuffs. You feel your legs being pushed apart as each cuff is locked onto the ends of a straight bar of metal. You feel strangely exposed as you are unable to pull your legs together, unable to defend your pussy from what might come next, and the fear, the excitement, the anticipation leaves you aching.

You feel my hands touch the cold metal around your wrists, and the pressure suddenly goes away. I remove your shackles and bring your arms together in front of you. You feel the touch of leather again as I cover both wrists in matching cuffs. You hear the sound of rope moving through a pulley, and I raise each of your arms above your head, attaching them to something dangling from the ceiling. I move away again, and you feel the rope grow taut. Its not enough pressure to pull you off your feet, to be painful on the shoulders, but enough so that you find it difficult to move to either side. It feels like you've been locked into place, that you cant move, cant escape what you imagine might be coming next. You've always had an active imagination, and I leave you to your thoughts, letting you fret over what I have planned for you.

You don't know how long I'm gone, time having lost all meaning in the darkness you find yourself. You feel my presence again, and find yourself feeling safe and secure, despite what you think might be coming... what you fear may be coming... what you hope may be coming...

When I return, you feel something cold against your skin, along your hip. It slips under the side of your underwear, and after a short tug, the fabric tears. I pull the remains of the panties down the other leg, leaving them discarded around your ankle. I stand to one side, and you feel my hand caress your bum. A firm movement, not the teasing light caresses from before. I grab and squeeze for a second, and then release before starting again. Squeeze, release; squeeze, release; squeeze, release. You feel my hand pull away and for a minute, you think I'm done. Then, without any warning, you feel it make contact with your skin. Its sudden, unexpected, and you take a sharp intake of breath. You hear the smack before you feel it, and the sharp crack seems to echo in the room. It takes a moment for your brain to register the sting, but the pain is quickly replaced by a dull heat. You feel me caress your skin once more, and the contact seems more pronounced, more definite. But it could just be that your bum is more sensitive now.

I move to your other side, and again you feel me cup and squeeze your buttock. This time, when you feel my hand pull away, you are expecting the slap. The absence of any contact seems even more enhanced, seems to drag out forever, and then you feel it again. Again, you hear it a split second before you feel the sting. Instead of a sharp intake of breath, this time you let out a slight moan.

A second smack falls, and then a third, and more follow. The initial surprise and shock has warn off, and the stings are more powerful. The heat increases, as does the pain, approaching the level where the pleasure wears off. Before it goes too far, I switch back to the other side and continue the smacks. Back and forth, the slaps fall on your bare, exposed buttocks. When it finally stops, I gently rub my hands over your red, stinging skin. The contact is almost too much after what has just come.

I come around to the front, and give you a light kiss on each cheek, move in close and hug you to my body. Just a small bit of comfort and encouragement, to say thank you for doing so well, so far. I snake a hand down your side, and run it across, below your belly. Its close to your most sensitive areas, and you find yourself hoping that I run my fingers between your folds and enter you. You were slick before the spanking started, and that pleasure has only increased your desire for release. You can feel the moisture running down your legs, soaking the tops of your stockings. Strange that you hadn't noticed before.

I slide my fingers over your garter belt, down to the front of your pubic region. I run them gently over the bare skin, devoid of any hair, completely exposed to the elements, a metaphor for the way your whole body is currently exposed to my desires. You try to lift your body up hoping that I touch you lower, you try to thrust your pelvis out, you try to mentally push my hand further down, anything to feel my fingers over your clit, and between your folds, inside your body. And when all your attempts fail, you let out a whimper.

You whisper "Please", that single word said in a tone that echoes your need as if you had shouted it as loud as you could. How could I refuse such an impassioned plea? I slide my fingers lower, splitting them to either side of your clit, still avoiding touching that most sensitive area. I run them down either side of your folds. They're wet in seconds. I hold them in place for a moment before moving my fingers together, trapping your clit between them. There isn't a lot of pressure, but the contact still sends little shocks through your body. I just hold them in place, gently squeezing your clit. I can feel it throbbing.

I again pull away from your body, and am gone for a moment. You know its not over yet, it cant be. I haven't gotten to the really pleasurable yet. When I return, you feel me standing behind you. I run something over your back and along your shoulders. You can make out the contact of the various strips of leather as they run over your skin. You know what I've brought to play with next. You know that it's heavy, and the strips are thick. The blows land as a thud more than a smack. The weight of the flogger and the size of the strips means it doesn't sting the way a smaller one would. Over and over the tails land on your bare buttocks. The pain starts to rise and the heat from your cheeks is almost unbearable. You feel tears running down your face and you try to block out the sensations, but the falls keep landing.

"It's too much," you think to yourself, "I cant take any more... please stop. Oh god, its not stopping. " You feel your lips part, about to say the word, to make it all go away, when you feel my teeth sinking into your shoulder. The feeling of my teeth against your skin sends a shock through your body, waking you up from your reverie. You hadn't even notice that I had stopped and moved my body against you once again. You feel the front of me against your bare ass, and the slightest contact causes your abused flesh to sting.

Again, I move to stand before you, and hug you close to my body. You feel me kiss away the tears that have run down your cheek, and tilt your head up so that I can kiss your forehead and your lips. You can taste the salt from your tears. You came so close to breaking, but managed to hold on until the very end. You feel so proud of what you've accomplished, and you know how proud of you I am, and how much I love you.

End of Part 1

Mirv
Mirv
1 Followers