Almost Too Much... Almost Ch. 02

Story Info
He tests you further.
1.4k words
4.48
13.8k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/28/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mirv
Mirv
1 Followers

I move around to stand before you, and you feel me undo the clasps that hold your corset on. Pulling the material slowly away from you, I leave you naked, shivering in the slight cold. You can hear me folding it up and putting it away and as I return to you, you can make out the sound of something jingling. When I return to stand before you, you feel my hands running up your bare front, teasing around your breasts, running between them, sliding over your skin getting closer and closer to your nipples. Nipples that are rock hard and aching to be touched. When my fingers finally make contact, you feel a rush of pleasure run through your body. And when my fingers start to pinch them, very gently at first but adding increasing pressure until it approaches real pain, the rush turns into jolts of electricity, jolts which seem to run directly to your clit, making it throb with need and desire.

You feel me bend slightly, and I run my tongue over one of your sensitive nubs. I leave it coated in a layer of saliva and when I pull back, you can feel me gently blowing cool air over it. Your skin immediately shivers, and your whole body seems to tighten up. I bend back down and pull your nipple into my mouth, replacing that cold sensation with a sudden warmth. You feel my teeth scrape along its sensitive flesh. You find yourself aching to feel me bite down, to bring that sharp jolt of pain that you find so pleasurable. You want to run your fingers through my hair, pull me into your breast while I bite your nipple. You try to move your hands to embrace me, pull me in deeper as my teeth sink into your skin, but remember too late that you're bound, unable to do anything, completely at my mercy. You find that knowledge somehow soothing, feel safe and secure despite being completely helpless.

I pull back from your nipple and switch to the other one, giving it an equal dose of tongue, cool air, sucking, and scraping. But I have refrained from biting, and you want that so bad. I pinch them between my fingers again, and you get a moment of pleasure. Its quickly replaced by a sharper, more insistent pressure. You hear the jingling again, and realize what it is that I have brought forth for you this time. A pair of clamps, joined by a chain. I apply the heads to each of your nipples, and give you a moment to adjust to the force with which they squeeze you. When I think you've had enough time to become accustomed to them, I tug ever so gently on the chain connecting them. The pressure changes with each movement. The angle, the amount of force that is applied, the area its applied to. All are shifting slightly as I move the chain around. I bring it up and put it between your teeth. You bite down gently on the chain, and find that you must bow your head to avoid pulling hard on the clamps attached to your nipples. Its a bit of an awkward angle, especially if I were to pull your hair or cause you to shift with any sort of unexpected movement.

You hear me walk away once more, to grab yet another toy with which to torment and tease you. As I am returning, you hear the whoosh of something being waved through the air. You're pretty sure its not a cane. I have never used something that harsh on you. It might be a crop, or a small paddle. When you feel the small tongue of leather being drawn across your shoulders and down your back, your side, your hips, you know its the former. You've felt its bite before, and know how much you enjoy it. I start with a few smacks to your already well reddened bottom. You feel the sting of the leather and its sharp against the general dull warmth that remains behind. You had forgotten about it completely as I was paying attention to your nipples, but the feeling has returned. I don't punish your bottom too much, and you feel the tongue fall higher, near the top of your hips. I move the target around to your front, inching the blows across your lower abdomen, towards your mound.

When I reach the top of your cleft, I start down the insides of your thighs. The skin there is extremely sensitive and you can really feel the slight contact. I don't put a lot of weight behind the blows, almost letting the tongue fall gently on the tender areas. I move down your legs towards your knees, and then work my way back up again, towards your soaking pussy. The final blow lands directly on your clit, and you feel your knees almost buckle. A groan of pleasure escapes your lips and you jerk your head back, forgetting about the chain between your teeth. The movement pulls one of the clamps off your nipple, and you let out a scream as blood rushes back into the previously squished areas. I give you a moment to let the feeling return, to let the tingling start running up and down your breast and just as you're getting used to the feeling, I unclamp the other one. You go through the process all over again starting with another scream. I kiss your lips and move my kisses down your front towards your abused nipples. I touch them gently with my wet lips and blow cool air over them once again.

I walk away from you again, and my return is accompanied by the slightest raise in temperature. As I approach you, you can make out a bit of light peeking through your blind fold, the twinkling of a candle being brought near you. I give you no warning and no time to prepare before the first drops of wax land on the tops of your breasts and start oozing down towards your nipples. It hardens quickly, so I drip more wax onto you. The feeling of a river of heat running down your breasts to cover your nipples is almost too much after the recent abuse you've endured, but your pussy still reacts to the sensation. The jolts from before that ran to your clit have become an electric current that is flowing freely. You find yourself bucking, trying to find something to rub it against, to find a way to leap that final hurdle and find full release. Your inability to satisfy the most desperate of needs is so frustrating that at this moment, there isn't a single thing that you would refuse if it just meant you could come.

Your pleading is barely coherent at this point, but the need is almost palpable. You have tears running down your face as you beg for release, beg me to touch you. I cant refuse you any longer and you feel my fingers run along side the insides of your folds, around your waiting pussy, gathering moisture. It doesn't take a lot of effort to completely coat my hand in your slick fluids, and I bring my fingers together, trapping your clit between them.

The touch is all that is required and you explode. The sensation is so great that you find yourself waking up from it. You cant see, and your hands and feet aren't moving. You're in a daze, unable to figure out why your body isn't responding to your commands. You find yourself sagging in your restraints, unable to get your knees to lock, unable to support yourself. The pull on your wrists and shoulders is getting painful, and I quickly move to offer you support.

I unfasten the rope from your wrists and allow you to lean over me as I bend down and release the locks that were tying your cuffs to the bar spreading your feet apart. I stand back up again, and scoop you in my arms, carrying you to a bed in the corner of the room. I gently lay you down and pull the blindfold off. The room is dimly lit with candles, but even that little light is enough to hurt your eyes. But you find that you are so tired that you just don't care. You can barely keep your eyes open as you sink into the pillows. The last thing you can make out before you slip into unconsciousness is the feeling of me lying next to you, holding you in my arms as you fall asleep.

Safe, and secure.

Mirv
Mirv
1 Followers