Almost Too Much

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No wonder you're cold, you're naked," I whisper to her. She presses up against me and puts an arm around me and kisses me on the lips.

"I'll warm up faster, skin to skin than having clothes in the way," she says quietly, pressing her pussy against me and rubbing back and forth a little.

"You're not just teasing, you want to fuck?"

"That's the whole idea."

"Well, we have to be quiet, you don't want to wake Mom or the weekend will be over. I guess we don't have to be aware of the other girls, they must know you're doing this."

I can sense a smile even though it's so dark I can't see. "Yes, I got to be first." Her hand is down between us grasping my very hard cock. "And I can tell I'm going to love it. It feels like you have a really good cock."

"I've been told that before. It's ironic, when I've thought of you, I've pictured your long, slim, pale body and with your red hair I've imagined that you have a really beautiful, delicious pussy and now we're in the dark and I can't see you."

"You've thought of me? And my pussy?"

"Ssh, yes. You're a very attractive girl. I'm sure lots of guys have thought of your body," I whisper to her. "Now, let's make the most of this. Why don't you suck me until I cum and you swallow it all and then I'll eat your delicious pussy until you cum and I'll swallow it all and then we can fuck on and on until we both cum again. Is that all right?"

She kisses me. I sort of half roll atop her and reach for the zipper and pull it down, way down to the bottom of the sleeping bag so I can flip it open and give us room to maneuver. I then kiss my way back up her leg, got at least one kiss right on her pussy hair, then on up her stomach, eventually to her mouth. "I'd rather I could see your sexy body but I guess we'll do our best in the dark. I'm all yours." I recline onto my back and guide her hand to my cock again. She apparently sits up and leans over me because I can feel her tongue and lips on my cock.

"You have a really good cock, Mike," she says as I can feel her lips moving down over the head. I reach out and run my hand down her back. As she sucks on me I feel her ass, her nice, full ass. She's really good at sucking cock. I only have Susan to compare but I think Diane's actually better. She seems almost hungry for it. I manage to get my hand down her ass far enough to get a couple fingers to her pussy. She spreads her legs a little to give me room. So I finger her pussy as she sucks my cock.

I last a little while but not long and as I shoot off into her mouth, she keeps sucking and taking everything I give her. Even once I've shot my last bit, she's still sucking and licking. So I sit up and reach for her shoulders and pull her off me and lay her onto her back. I kiss her on the mouth and slowly work my way down her body, kissing everything. I spend some time on her breasts, telling her how lovely they are, then down over her very flat stomach. I pull the pillow out from under her head, fold it over to make it as full as possible, and partly lift her and partly shove it under her ass to get her pussy up where I can get at it.

I then attack her pussy, wishing I could see what I was doing because I bet it's beautiful. She's not as hairy as Susan and what hair there is, is less coarse. I lick and suck and finger fuck her, nibble with my lips on her clit. She moans and I interrupt to "Ssh" her and get back to work. As she moves around a little, I end up with one leg over my right shoulder, the other leg bent and falling off to the side. She's delicious. Tastes good and feels great. A firm pussy. Eventually she cums and I pull out my fingers and get my mouth over her whole pussy and suck in all I can.

I then get hold of her other leg and almost lean against them as I aim my cock into her and start pushing in. She's surprisingly tight. I don't think she's as experienced as I was beginning to think. It also made me wonder about my sister as a friend of these girls that apparently plan to all fuck me. She's a really good fuck and I last and last. I can feel her insides squeezing me so I know she came at least once more before I finally do. I then pull out, lower her butt back down and lay down on my side next to her and lean over and kiss her. "You're a very sexy girl, Diane," I tell her and then lay back. She rolls atop me and kisses me and then does a push up and I can feel her getting off me and walking back to her bedroom. I sit up and reach down to zip the sleeping bag back up. I'm going to have the sexy smell of her pussy on my pillow the whole time I'm here.

I'm asleep again, wakened again by the zipper being pulled down and another naked female body climbs in next to me. I can tell by the breasts that it's Karen. "Karen, Diane pretty much drained me, I don't know how much I'm going to be able to do for you," I tell her in a whisper. She kisses me. It's an odd taste. A little like tasting Diane's pussy. I think maybe she's just sucked my cum out of Diane's pussy before coming out here. These girls continue to surprise me.

I lean over her to unzip the bag again, giving us room to maneuver. "I can eat you and give you an orgasm," I almost whisper to her. "Then if you can suck me hard again we can fuck. I'll probably last awhile so you should get a couple more orgasms out of it." I realize that I'm being sort of blunt but there's no use trying to be polite when a naked girl climbs in and wants to fuck. I kiss her again, then start kissing down her body. I spend a lot of time on her enormous breasts. They're surprisingly firm, which comes from her being only eighteen, I guess. They'll probably hang down to her waist in twenty years. But they're very sexy, would be particularly good to titty-fuck. I kiss on down over her flat and muscular stomach, she must work out, and down onto her legs.

Her thighs, though solid, are noticeably larger than Diane's or even Susan's. Another result of working out is my thought. And now to her pussy. Lots of hair. Coarse hair, pretty much just like Susan. Large pussy lips. I realize they're called lips, labia, but I hadn't thought they felt that way with Susan or Diane. But with Karen, they're definitely lips. Sort of like some of those models that have their facial lips injected to make them larger, these are very big and softer. Diane, particularly, had a very firm pussy, Karen's is softer. But inside, it's the same. Similar taste. Well, maybe a little stronger.

As I lick and suck her clit grows. It's almost like a little penis, larger and firmer than either of the ones I've worked on before. I slide a finger into her, then another and then another. I have three fingers sliding in and out as I almost nibble on that prominent clit with my lips. I might be able to shove my whole hand into her if I forced it enough. I think she's ready because she doesn't last long. I have to pull my head back and "Ssh" her before moving back in to suck up her juices as she has an orgasm that causes her whole body to jump and jerk. I then slide up over her to kiss her again.

I think I was getting hard anyway but she attacks my cock with vigor. She sucks and sucks and as I get harder, she grasps it with her hand and starts jacking me so that I whisper to her to take it easy, we want to get it in her before I cum. And then I am in her. It feels great but she's not as tight as Diane and definitely not as tight as Susan was that first time. I slide fully into her with my first push.

I was right, I think I fuck her for five minutes or more, then pull out and ask her to turn over and I push back into her from the rear. She's done this before, she moved into a perfect position, on her knees, her head down. She cums, I can feel her insides grasping me. So I start pounding into her, harder and faster. I feel as if I might last until the sun comes up but I don't. It must be another five minutes or so, though, before she cums again. I was beginning to almost get bored pounding away at her over and over and over but her second orgasm results in her insides clamping down so much that it causes me to finally shoot off, too. As I pull out and lay to the side, she leans over and gives me a kiss and a soft, "Thank you" and she's gone. I eventually get zipped back up and into a sound sleep. My Mom finally wakes me, telling me that everyone else is up and about and breakfast was ready.

It's interesting to eat breakfast with a couple girls you've just fucked and with a couple more that apparently know everything but we all act as if nothing has happened at all. Except I think we're all looking at each other and grinning a little. Annie even asks me if I had a good night's sleep. I told her yes, but that I was interrupted several times, it's not that comfortable in a sleeping bag on the floor, beds are better. That brought a bunch of giggles. I'm more and more surprised with girls that I had always thought of as kids, and sort of chaste and proper, that are turning out to be sexy sluts. I pretty much try to not even think about Annie being like these others but I know she must be.

The four of them decide to take a short hike. I stay at the cabin for a short while and then go down to the lake in my bathing suit. I dive in and swim a little. It's very cold but I get used to it. It reminds me of past summers. The lake's always cold early in the season but it's always possible to swim for awhile. Mom tells me she's going to the market. I lay in the sun and fall asleep. I didn't get a full night's sleep the night before. I'm awakened by the sounds of the four girls talking and laying their towels out. They're all in bathing suits. Brief bathing suits that show a lot of body. I think maybe they're purposely showing me more than they should. I can feel I'm getting erect so I get up and go out on the dock and dive in.

There's a raft that my Dad made and anchored about fifty feet out. The water's cold enough that I swim to it and intend to pull up on it and get in the sun again. Diane calls out asking if the water's cold and I tell her it is but you can get used to it. So she comes out on the dock and dives in and swims out to the raft. She swims around to the far side away from the shore. So I move around and get next to her. We're both holding on to the wooden raft, our heads probably visible from shore.

"Help me up onto the raft," she says, "the water's cold." So I use one arm and hand to sort of push up on her butt and boost her onto the raft. As she comes up, I can feel and then see that she doesn't have her bathing suit bottom on, she's holding it. She sits on the raft, facing me and spreads her legs. "You said you've thought of me and my pussy, thinking it might be beautiful, what do you think? Is it as good as you imagined?"

I'm between her legs, looking right at her pussy. Her pink and white pussy with this rather small amount of almost scraggly red hair pretty much all above the actual slit. "It's beautiful," I tell her before pushing my face against her and getting my tongue to her and licking a little. She pushes herself forward a little, getting her pussy to come out into open air, away from the raft's wood so I can get at it better.

I hold on to the raft with one hand and use the fingers of the other to spread her open slightly so that I can get my tongue inside her and start seriously licking her. "Is it as beautiful as you thought it might be?" she asks as I'm sucking on her clit.

"More so. Your coloring is perfect, makes it look so clean and tasty. Hardly any hair to get in the way. And you're lips are firm, your insides tight and you're so tasty. Sort of a delicate taste that get stronger when you cum. I love it." I go back to licking and sucking on her, sliding a finger in and out as fast as I can. She has her legs over my shoulders, her hand in my hair, she's leaning back some, her one arm stretched out and supporting her. Maybe it's the cold water, maybe something else but she lasts and lasts and I lick and suck and finger her for minutes and minutes before she starts to moan and her insides get swollen and softer and juicier and then she's giving little screams, her hips jumping some and I can feel fluid coming out so I pull out my finger and get my mouth over her whole pussy and suck everything up.

"Mike,you're just so good at that, I hope you do it a thousand times." And then she grabs her swimsuit bottom and slides down into the water, her back to the raft, her front sliding down over my chest and stomach. "I really want you to fuck me now but this water is so cold that even if you haven't shrunk, it isn't comfortable for me. I need to get back and get out of this water." I probably had shrunk, it really is cold, so I couldn't argue with her decision. I head back to shore, too. As we come out of the water, the three girls sitting there all grin really big and actually applaud. Just then, Mom calls down from the porch to tell us lunch is ready.

After lunch as we're cleaning up, Mom changes into a bathing suit, a pretty brief and revealing one, which she wears well with her great body, and asks me if I'd take her out in our little boat for a spin around the lake. I agree, of course. We walk down to the dock, her carrying a couple beach towels rolled up, get in our boat. I start the outboard and we putt-putt out on the lake. "Why not go along the shore for a ways," she asks and I do that. She mentions how beautiful it is and how she's always loved the lake and then, as we're next to a grove of trees and out of sight of any cabins or homes, she asks me to stop the motor and just drift for a moment.

"Mike," she says, "Ann has been asking me a lot of questions about sex for the last couple years and I've answered her as honestly as I can. It makes me realize neither your Dad or I have ever had a talk with you about sex and it's probably time I did."

"I think I know about sex," I tell her smiling.

"Oh, I'm sure you've had your experiences. But some of Ann's questions made me aware that there's more to sex than just the mechanics of it. It happens that I'm extremely experienced and I managed to answer her questions in a way that seems to have satisfied her. It's a little embarrassing for me to try and put together things that came out of conversations with Ann over months into one talk with you but I'd like to try."

"To begin with, I'm very sexual. More than most, I think. From what she's told me, your sister has probably inherited her libido from me. When I was young, I was sexually active, very active. I don't know how I managed to not contact some disease or another. I want to go further into being careful about disease, but later. I think I learned a couple things. One is that sex is largely mental. How you feel about it, about the other person, is extremely important, can make big differences. It was arranged, for example, that I meet the guy who ended up your father. He was a big sports star and I was hot for him before I ever saw him. Meanwhile, he had apparently seen my centerfold in Playboy and was just as hot for me."

"Well, I'd never experienced anyone as great as him and he apparently felt the same about me. The result is we started being with each other exclusively. I got pregnant with you and we married. Then Ann came along. We were and are extremely happy with each other. We both still want one another, we're still committed to one another and always will be, I believe."

"However, I traveled to assignments and as his business grew he traveled a lot, even over seas. We talked about it and agreed that we had to satisfy our sexual needs even when we were apart. So for the last dozen or more years that's what we've done. I don't ask him for details and he doesn't ask me. And when we get together, we love each other just as much as ever. Which brings me back to the disease problem. A moment of lust without thinking can ruin your life, even kill you, with all the diseases out there today. It's extremely important to be sure your partner is clean or else take precautions. You know condoms were really invented for disease protection not birth control."

"The other thing is, I've learned that whatever two, I guess the legal term is consenting adults, choose to do and that they're both happy with is fine to do. As I've told Ann, being with another female can be very satisfying and yet be safer. Being with other races can be terrific. There's nothing that should interfere with two people satisfying themselves sexually. You know, Ann has let me know that she really looks up to you, thinks of you as something special. She would love to show you how much she loves you. Do you find her sexually attractive?"

"Mom, Annie is like a sexual goddess, she has as perfect a body as possible. It's every bit as good as yours was when you did the centerfold. The last time I looked at that, I was in junior high school and I've been jacking off to the memory ever since. Any red blooded male would love to have sex with Annie just like any red blooded male would love to have sex with you. I would. But I can't do either and you know it."

"Oh, tish, I know nothing of the sort. The whole idea of incest is old hat. The reason was that you shouldn't have children with a close relative because the children could likely be damaged or impaired. But today we're not thinking of having children, we're just finding ways to satisfy ourselves sexually." As she talks, she reaches behind herself and unfastens her skimpy bra and removes it. She then stands up in the boat and pushes her bikini bottoms down and steps out of them. She puts one of the rolled up towels she brought along on the floor of the boat and kneels on it right in front of where I'm sitting.

"If you've fantasized about this body, I should let you satisfy your fantasy. Plus,I used to wonder when you were young and had this little penis whether you would ever have a good sized one when you grew up and I think now is the time for me to find out." She starts pulling my bathing suit down. I raise my butt off the seat for a moment and let her pull it down to my ankles. I know I shouldn't, I just can't help myself. She has such a gorgeous body. "Oh, you have a really great cock, Mike," she says as she reaches and wraps her fingers around me. She then leans forward and kisses the head and licks it. She starts taking more and more of it into her mouth while using her other hand to fondle my balls.

Cripes, she is really a great cock sucker. She's now my fourth, after Susan, Diane and Karen, and definitely the best. I think she's right, a lot of it has to be mental because how could her mouth sucking on me be all that better than anyone else's, yet it sure seems like it to me. I'm so emotional about it that I can hardly explain everything she does but it doesn't take her long and I'm cumming, shooting off into her mouth. She ends up licking her lips and telling me how delicious I am. She then unrolls the second beach towel on the bottom of the boat, lays on her back, putting the rolled up towel under her hips. She spreads her legs and puts a foot up on either side of the boat. "Your turn," she says, then adds, "Please."

It's like I'm hypnotized, I kneel down, bend over and get my mouth to her and go to work, sucking and licking and finger fucking her. I've never attacked a pussy as hungry before in my life. Her pubic hair is shaved some, into a little shape above her lips. The hair is blond, a much darker blond that on her head, but still not black like Susan's. It's a beautiful pussy, as beautiful as Diane's, And tasty, she's moist and is moaning, loving what I'm doing. When she finally cums, her hips jerk and her legs come against my head and her hands push into my hair to hold me there as I suck up all of her fluids that I can.

Then she says, "fuck me" and I do. I push into her and she pushes back. I try and get my mouth to a breast to suck on her nipples but can't bend enough to do it, so I just kiss her and push in and out faster and harder and then even faster and harder. It's almost like I'm trying to hurt her, I'm pounding against her as hard as I can, banging my hips into her. The whole boat rocks and moves and it seems to go on forever, It's as if I'm in a time warp and will never cum, just continue pounding into this sexy, beautiful body.