Aloha Lovers Ch. 05

Story Info
New friendships are made in the BEST way possible.
4.2k words
4.64
29.6k
10

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/08/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers

Kylie was reclined on the bed, her aqua eyes half closed, in a dreamlike state. She was in the unusual state of being both relaxed and aroused at the same time, but it felt sooo good to run the tiny vibrator over her horny clit and pinch her nipples at the same time while thinking of Keylani doing that to her -- and more!

She talked to her unique lover practically every day, the long-distance bills were a bit much, but David made good money. Sometimes Keylani would give her instructions what to do over the speaker phone. Eager to please the exotic woman she loved, Kylie gave in to all her perverse desires. Her body would buck and writhe in climax and she made sure Keylani heard every whimper, every mewl of pleasure. When Keylani had to go to work or run an errand, Kylie would hang up the phone and order Vanessa to get her butt over there. They'd spend the afternoon having languid, sensual sex, Vanessa eager to please her mistress / best friend / lover and complaining not at all while doing so. Vanessa would repeatedly tell Kylie that she'd never been happier and begged to show her gratitude. She was becoming naughtily subservient, painting Kylie's toenails, helping her bathe, giving her massages that seemed to linger a bit too long and then bringing Kylie to the apex of climax with tongue and fingers.

Kylie would send Vanessa home -- she had not yet shared her friend with David -- and when David would get through the door, she'd hand him a drink, unbutton his shirt and strip him naked and suck his cock while he spoke of his day. He'd become much more aggressive in the business world and she knew that was in part to the support of Allyce, who he was fucking on an almost-daily basis. Far from jealous, she got a naughty tingle when he told of their escapades. That tingle had turned to all-out illicit delight when he'd brought Allyce home last night - "surprised" to find Kylie there instead of out playing cards.

Flustered, Allyce tried to leave, but Kylie blocked the door. "I know he's fucking you" she said with a wry smile "... and I don't blame him. As a matter of fact, if you're willing to forego screwing him for an hour or so, I'll take you upstairs and even the score - I'll fuck you too and show you the delights I can bring you!"

Feeling somewhat trapped, Allyce acquiesced. She let her body, clad in a light chiffon dress and white lace stockings with heels, be lead up the winding staircase to David and Kylie's bedroom, With deft and practiced fingers, Kylie undressed the younger girl and wherever she undid a button, a kiss was placed. The first one tickled, Allyce knew, but the later ones were getting her very warm.

"I wanted to be your first female lover, baby!" Kylie sighed as she continued kissing and stroking Allyce's warming body. "Has a woman ever kissed your pretty pussy, licked your pretty nipples? I want to be your first."

Allyce sighed, the curvier Kylie was getting to her. "I've never been with a woman -- you are my first and, oh my ... it's so ...."

"So what?" Kylie teased as she flicked one pink nipple with the tip of her tongue.

"You have an exquisite touch, dainty and knowing!""Allyce sighed as she was being orally caressed by Kylie. "You've been doing this for a while, lucky David, having you and other women whenever he wants!"

"You can have him too,, anytime you want!" Kylie teased as she slipped the other girl's stockings and shoes off, then slid a pair of French-Cut panties down Allyce's satin smooth thighs.

"W-what?" Allyce stammered, sure she'd been hearing things, Kylie couldn't have just said what she said, she was ....

"You can have David to fuck anytime you want -- fuck him at the office, he needs to relieve some of that tension, baby!" Kylie said as she licked and caressed the leggy blonde, she was so fucking eager to have those long legs wrapped around her back while she ate the girl's steaming cunt.

"But -- he's your husband!" Allyce protested, feeling turned on and a bit squirmy at the same time.

"Yes --- but he's not my property!" Kylie purred in a soothing tone. "We've grown a bit in the last little while, tried new things -- and I want him to be happy in the bedroom, to do whatever he wants. Tell you what -- you can even call me sometimes and borrow him -- or both of us, if that's what you want."

Allyce still was trying to wrap her head around all the new concepts. She hadn't quite believed David previously when he told her Kylie'd given him permission to fuck her, but she wasn't going to look a gift horse in the mouth. Her studmuffin boss had taken good care of her, but she figured it was a one-time offer. Allyce allowed Kylie to continue kissing her as she began unbuttoning the pinstripe business suit she was wearing to discover the decadent lingerie underneath.

Prone on the bed now, Allyce was content to be a sexual feast for David's -- lesbian? - wife and she allowed herself to just go with the flow. She'd been curious about girl-on-girl sex for some time and the slender blonde lay back and let Kylie prove her adoration. It was just as if Kylie knew where to kiss, she slid off jacket, then a kiss, blouse and bra, then each tiny breast got a kiss, then down the flat plane of Allyce's tummy with a slithery licking trail, then off came the pants to reveal french-cut panties, stockings and high-heeled sandals. The panties came off slowly, teasingly and one = only one -- gentle kiss was placed on Allyce's mound. The stockings and shoes, however, stayed on.

"I believe good sex should always have a bit of tease!" the curvier blonde smiled as she removed her own blouse and tight-fitting dress. Her lingerie was lace and satin, burgundy with black trim, in mere moments, Kylie also wore only stockings and shoes -- although hers were black stilettos polished to a gleaming finish. Vanessa did a good job, Kylie thought to herself.

Allyce allowed the more-knowledgeable Kylie to pull her on top of her. For a little while, they just kissed, moving on top and around, playing and caressing. To further Allyce's education in sapphic kink, Kylie showed her how to sixty-nine and bring another woman to climax, as she'd done with Vanessa. When over 30 minutes had passed, both rolled away from each other, panting -- yet far from exhausted.

Which was great, because less than 10 minutes later, David showed up with coffee and a Chocolate / Grand Marnier torte that helped restore their depleted strength.

Kylie felt warm all over as she recalled Allyce and David positioning themselves to fuck right beside her. She saw a far different David than she'd seen on their honeymoon, this one was more confident, more rugged. Allyce blew him with a mouth that at first glance would be unable to accommodate David's big dick, but she took him down to the base and back again. Kylie just gently played with herself and watched the festivities.

Leaving his secretary-mistress's mouth with a POP!, David flipped her over like a ragdoll and took Allyce from behind. She wailed and initially, Kylie thought Allyce was being hurt, but then she saw the blissful expression on the slender girl's face and realized she was in heaven. David was really giving it to the girl, drilling her hard, he was grunting and groaning as he plunged his dick in and out of Allyce's horny cunt.

David looked over at his newly-slutty wife and blew her a kiss. She looked back at him with a smile that was purely sexual, this was not Kylie he'd married, this was her slinky alter-ego, urging him on, wanting him to commit the vilest, most depraved sex acts with her full co-operation!

"Oh fuck, oh fucking Jesus David, you're a great fuck! Kylie, I've got to try your pussy now, please, please, I'm begging you, let me lick your pretty cunt while David's giving it to me, okay?" Allyce groaned.

Who was Kylie to deny this little horny whore such a nice request? She moved over so that Allyce could lean down and place her licking face squarely in her shaved pussy. Aqua eyes sparkled with delight as Allyce began eating her out, the girl was a natural-born cuntlapper -- just like Kylie herself!

David was exhausted, but he'd be damned if he'd let these little vixens get the better of him. Summoning up all of his strength, the young man screwed Allyce harder again, with a renewed vigor. His dick was almost raw from fucking, Allyce knew a few little tricks of her own to get him off, but they weren't going to work -- not just yet. He swatted Allyce's butt playfully and she slowed down her pace, wiggling a little slower and sending her licking tongue deeper into Kylie's soaked pussy. Pretty blue eyes stared into soft aqua eyes and met, a mutual admiration showing as the women sighed and moaned, all the while arousing their male partner.

David cursed inwardly -- it wasn't fair, these crazy bitches could cum and cum and cum and he had to wait, once he'd drained his balls into his secretary's near-insatiable cunt. Still, he knew what they'd to to get him up again -- and he supposed there were worse fates.

David finally did cum in Allyce's eager pussy, really shooting his load. His kinky bride practically pushed him out of the way and dove into Allyce's fucked cunt, sucking out the soupy mess and making quite a spectacle of herself, while Allyce shrieked in pleasure. David was already showing signs of new arousal.

The vibe ran over her pussy and nipples and back again as Kylie recalled that night. They'd fallen asleep in a big, sticky, messy, contented pile and went at it again in the morning. After breakfast, Kylie assured Allyce that David was indeed a free agent and she could fuck him again. "Matter of fact ... " Kylie kissed the younger girl square on the mouth " ... I insist on it!"

Kylie couldn't wait for Keylani's arrival. She had so much to tell her .... after.

Keylani was finding it hard to concentrate on her job and meeting the passenger's demands. All she could think about was that in a few short hours, she'd be with sexy, warm, desirable, naughty, kinky, cuddly KYLIE again. She was almost soaked with desire and she knew she needed to do something to take the edge off.

Sadly, bubbly, vivacious little Melody wasn't flying today, she had a week off. But the new girl was and Keylani would have no trouble improvising.

As usual, the Airline had chosen well. Mary Acerno was devastating, petite at only 5'2" but very curvy, lush and attention-getting. Measuring 34D-25-31 [ Keylani read Mary's company bio when no one was looking ] the Filipino stunner commanded instant attention. Mary was also a bodybuilder and she modelled on the side. Keylani took one look at Mary and she wanted Mary to throw her around on the bed and do all sorts of perverted things to her, but there'd be time for that later.

She walked over to Mary, who smiled at her as they walked upstairs to one of the private cabins. The flight had been undersold, so there was plenty of room.

"You were nearly late this morning!" she smiled to Mary, touching the other woman's bared knee. Mary made no move to remove the hand.

"Mmm-hmm. I was out last night with Melody and that hunky pilot -- what's his name, Ian? ... and let's just say, a good time was had by all." she said, her voice a throaty purr.

"Did you and Melody ...?" Keylani asked as Mary nodded.

"Good, isn't she?" Keylani giggled, Mary joining in.

"Actually, she's a fuck of a lot better than Ian!" Mary said. "Jeez, so many men could take a lesson or two on eating pussy from us women. Take your time, it's not a damned race and my clit likes to be sucked on, not bitten!"

"Poor thing!" Keylani cooed. "I'll suck on your clit any time baby ... or anything else you might want sucked!"

"Is that an offer?"

"Might be -- interested?"

In response, Mary leaned in and kissed Keylani. It was a lovely kiss, Keylani would have rated it just behind Alana and Kylie, but from the sweet gentle way she moved and just the right amount of tongue, Keylani knew Mary was no stranger to the pleasures of another woman's flesh.

"How much time have we got?" Mary said as she ran her fingers behind Keylani's ear and along her neck. Keylani shivered in pleasure, Mary had an exceptionally nice touch. Her hands were smooth and soft, but you could feel the strength behind them. Keylani was aching to feel them on other parts of her body.

"About an hour" Keylani responded as she reclined on the plush couch in the Private Lounge. She'd been here more than a few times, with a few pilots, other girls and a passenger or two who'd caught her eye, or she, theirs. It was practically soundproof and they wouldn't be disturbed.

"Pretty one, I can't wait to get into your panties!" Mary exclaimed as she fondled Keylani's breasts through her tight-fitting blouse. One of the reasons Mary had taken this job was the opportunity for non-stop sex, with hot women and hunky pilots -- although the women were leading the race!

"What makes you think I'm wearing any?" Keylani teased.

There was a sheer animal magnetism that Mary possessed that drew Keylani to her like a moth to a flame. She exuded confidence, there was a panther-like quality to the darker girl, she seemed to be on the prowl for her next feminine conquest. She moved about the space with a sinuous grace, as if she was sizing up Keylani and deciding what to do with her. Keylani was momentarily frightened, taken aback, but knew that the loving she would share with Mary would be wild, unrestrained and savage -- not that Keylani had any objections to that!

As if to prove Keylani right, Mary grabbed the sensual Hawaiian by the arm and practically threw her onto the couch and moved on top of her, pressing her lips to Keylani's with urgent need. Keylani whimpered for a brief second, but the powerful girl would have none of it, rapidly unbuttoning Keylani's blouse and baring her breasts to be licked and nibbled.

"You gorgeous, fuckable, nasty, depraved little slut, I've wanted to do this for days!" Mary growled as she covered Keylani's lips with her own once more.

"I certainly wouldn't have stopped you!" Keylani teased as she snaked her tongue out to meet Mary's demands. She felt Mary's hands running through her hair and stroking her neck, touching her face, exploring her new playmate, wanting to tease and tantalize.

"I think we're going to have some very naughty fun for the next little while!" Mary grinned, her eyes looking down at her prone lover. "I'm glad you didn't undress, I like undressing my new playmates -- it's like opening a sexy little present for the very first time."

"Oooh, how sensual you are Mary, it's a real turn-on!" Keylani cooed as the newest lover trailed her fingers over Keylani's bared skin. Keylani caught glimpses of Mary's magnificent body, but she wanted -- yearned - needed to see Mary in her full, naked glory.

Mary was no novice in turning on another woman -- she and Melody had put on quite the erotic tableau for Ian last night. Ian was okay and not a bad fuck -- but she had quite enjoyed the free-thinking Melody. In her own mind, it was becoming very apparent to Mary that to truly experience pleasure, it had to be with another beautiful woman.

Keylani's hands were touching her wherever they could, although Mary wasn't making an easy game of it. She loved to seduce her girlfriends with her rock-hard body, shaped and sculpted from a combination of a good exercise regimen and plenty of hot, kinky sex. Keylani's hands were squeezing her firm buttocks and Mary was already soaked with desire. In her head, Mary was thinking Oh dear fucking God, she's got a wonderful touch, if this gets any better, I'll think I've died and gone to fucking heaven!

Mary's hands slithered down, slowly, maddeningly, to pull off Keylani's snug little skirt, and, as advertised, found no panties impeding her progress. No pussy fur either, the naughty little cunt was baby-bare. She stroked the slightly-puffy pussy lips, lifting her fingers to her mouth for the first time, tasting Keylani's secretions. Her hunch had been right -- she was delicious, a delectable little piece of fuck Mary was going to savor.

Keylani felt powerless in the grasp of the more-powerful Mary, so she simply surrendered -- and found herself enjoying it, letting Mary take charge. Her trust in Mary was implicit and she melted with every caress, lick and nibble.

Keylani was vaguely aware of Mary removing her skirt, vaguely aware of Mary's licking tongue caressing her cunt, but it was all an erotic fog, a hazy, sexy mist that overwhelmed her senses. Life was good, sex was good, Mary was good ...

Mary felt Keylani's pussy spasm and pulsate under her licking tongue, she savored every bit of it. Melody had managed to wrest more than her share of orgasms from Mary last night, but she was far from done cumming. She'd make sure Keylani got her off ... and soon!

Keylani hunched her pussy up for more licking and Mary didn't disappoint. She felt the wave of orgasm crest over her and rode it out, her body jolted into awareness as she came down.

"Oh wow ... fucking amazing!" she sighed as Mary's strong hands still played over the aroused golden flesh.

"You're very responsive, you little slut!" Mary teased as she let her hands roam all over the other woman. She knew instinctively that Keylani would reciprocate and soon, she too, would be squealing in pleasure.

She was dead right. Keylani's eyes blazed with desire and she began to undress Mary, marveling in the beauty and firmness of the other woman's body. Sculpted perfection awaited her, she couldn't find a muscle or an inch that wasn't smooth and sleek. Mary dressed to accentuate her femininity though, her lingerie was powder blue, sheer and tiny, her tiny panties barely covering her pussy and her beautiful tits threatening to burst free from the bra. They did indeed spill out, dark and big, with cocoa nipples that Keylani immediately began to pursue erotically.

"Mmm-hmm, right there -- damn girl, you know what you're doing!" the shapely Filipino purred as she let Keylani go to town. There was a smoky, sensual look in her eyes that Keylani was drawn to as she kissed all the way down Mary's shapely torso, playing idly with the girl's belly piercing.

"Oh yesss, just like that!" Mary sighed. "I love it baby, I love what you're doing to me!" She stretched out her hand to Keylani, who took it, and she squeezed her hand in encouragement as the scrumptious beauty ate her way down to her pussy.

Thighs that could hold a woman firmly in place awaited Keylani and she stroked them reverently, they too, were perfection. Keylani's heart was pounding with lust as she could nearly breathe in the aroma of aroused pussy. It was now her turn to be a teasing slut, she moved back up the chiseled form and met Mary's lips and tongue with her own for an intoxicating kiss.

"I was right to fantasize about you, you wild little whore, you're fucking amazing!" Mary groaned as Keylani made her playful journey back down again. She flattened her palm and patted Mary's soaked cunt, not at all surprised how yummy she tasted.

"Can't say I haven't thought about you a few times -- like all day today!" Keylani giggled. That wasn't entirely true, she'd been thinking about Kylie ... who she wished desperately could be with them both right now. Oooh, what a yummy sandwich that'd make.

The last thing to go fell to the floor with a dull thud, Mary's silver high heels. Moving down a bit more, she caressed Mary's ankles and began going up, up, up towards her ultimate goal .... sweet, yummy, horny cunt!

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers
12