Alone

Story Info
A stranger takes away her sadness.
1.9k words
3.85
12.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alone, hurting, she walked slowly, head down. The roar of the surf crashed against her ears, the salty spray splattered her naked legs, but she took no notice. Her bare feet left prints in the wet sand, but she scarcely felt the sand between her toes.

Pausing, she lifted her head and gazed across the large expanse of ocean toward the brilliant red orb that was slowly sinking into the horizon. Another day ending, another empty night beginning, she thought, the tears beginning to fall again, streaking down her cheeks and dripping onto the thin fabric of her blouse. The surf rolled in, this time boiling around her feet and ankles, the spray soaking the end of her white peasant skirt and plastering it around her lower legs.

The pain was back, so sharp it cut like a knife, and she gasped softly and wrapped her arms around herself as she began to sob. Why? she asked again. Again there was no answer.

Slowly she began to walk, not caring where she was going, not caring that it was growing dark and that she was a long way from the beach house she had rented. All she knew was that she felt lost and alone, and the pain was almost too much to bear.

He stepped onto the deck of the beach house at which he was staying, breathing the salty evening air. Relieved to be away from the grind for a few days and needing to clear his mind, he headed toward the beach, walking slowly, heart heavy as he remembered the pain of the past few weeks. He was lost in thought when he was brought up short by a flash of white in the distance. Frowning, he watched in the dimming light, finally making out the figure of a woman, walking slowly along, head down, blonde hair blowing in the gentle breeze. She was coming slowly toward him, completely unaware of his presence, and so he continued to watch her. Something about her posture pulled at him, drawing him to her, for she seemed to be a soul as lost as he. Involuntarily, he began to walk toward her, curious.

Her tears still coursing hot down her face, she shivered as the cool ocean breeze blew across her damp skin. The wind slowly picking up, the sky darkening, she knew she really should head back in, but obstinately she kept walking, something forcing her along, tugging at her, calling to her. Not understanding but wanting something, anything, to dull the ache inside, she let the feeling guide her, and finally, lifting her eyes, she saw the figure of a man in the distance, coming toward her.

Frowning, she stopped, watching him. Something about him beckoned her, pulled her toward him, and she found herself walking without realizing she had taken a step. As she drew closer and his features began to come into view, her heart began to pound as her body reacted with a flush of excitement which she had not felt in weeks.

As he walked up the beach, his eyes remained focused on her, watching as she slowly approached. His heart lurched when she stopped suddenly and looked straight at him, for even across the expanse of empty beach he could feel her, sense her pain, her emptiness. Not pausing his progress, he continued toward her, his heart beginning to pound in his ears as she began walking again, heading directly toward him.

Slowing her steps as they approached each other, she finally stopped, not feeling the tide rushing in and swirling around her legs before ebbing again. Her brilliant green eyes stared into eyes as black as midnight, and she stood silently, watching as he closed the small gap between them to stand directly in front of her. Who is he, this beautiful man who is looking at me with such fire? she wondered vaguely. His eyes were magnetic, rooting her to the ground on which she stood, and when he reached forward to softly wipe away the tears still streaking her cheeks, she didn't flinch but closed her eyes and lifted her face to his touch. Gentle fingers traced slowly across her skin, moving to softly outline her full lips. She panted slightly and opened her eyes to find him staring down at her, his midnight dark eyes shining as if with an inner light.

"Don't cry anymore," he whispered, gently sliding his hand into her hair to cup the back of her head and bring her lips to his.

His mouth on hers was electric, shooting sparks of feeling straight through to her core. She felt the beginning tingling, the tingle suddenly igniting into flame. Her lips trembled beneath his as he gently pried them apart with his probing tongue, taking her will and her breath. Her nipples hardened and began to throb as her breasts brushed against his muscular, hair covered chest through the open shirt he was wearing. She felt his hardness pressing against her lower belly as he pulled her closer, then a rush of heat followed by a seeping moisture between her legs as her body responded to him, and she moaned softly into his mouth at the increasing pressure of the blood flowing to her heated center.

The tide came crashing back in, swirling around their legs, the coldness of the water making her shiver. Ending the kiss, he stared down at her for a moment before speaking again, his voice soft, causing her to break out in gooseflesh.

"Come with me," he said, taking her hand.

"Wh-where?" She was trembling, nervous, but somehow unafraid of this gentle stranger.

"I want to take away your sadness," he whispered. "I want to see you smile, hear you scream with pleasure, feel your body against mine."

She shuddered, struggling to remain composed even though her body was threatening to betray her at any moment. The pressure within her grew, creating a delicious ache between her legs which she knew would not cease until he had filled her. She allowed him to slowly lead her up the beach, back the way he had come, her knees threatening to buckle with each step. Finally they reached a beach house and he slowly led her up the steps to the deck, stopping for a moment to pull her close as his lips found hers. The fire within her growing, she kissed him back, groaning into his mouth as his hands moved to cup her ass and pull her hard against him.

Releasing her, he opened the door and led her inside, pulling her gently across the kitchen and down the dark hallway toward a dimly lit room at the end. Leading her inside, she found herself in a bedroom lit only by a small lamp on the bedside table. Without speaking, he moved to light a group of candles which sat on the dresser before extinguishing the lamp. The room now lit in the soft glow of candlelight, he returned to her side and, without speaking, reached for her hand. She was silent as he led her slowly toward the huge bed which dominated the room, then suddenly she began to tremble with the feelings which were coursing through her body, trepidation, anticipation, desire.

"Don't be afraid," he said softly, reaching out to caress her face.

She shook her head. "I'm not." She leaned into his touch, loving the feeling of his hand on her skin.

"I want to see you now," he whispered. "Please, undress for me."

Trembling with excitement, the ache in her loins becoming nearly unbearable, she quickly pulled her blouse over her head, then moved to unfasten her skirt.

"Slowly," he admonished as he sat down on the bed to watch.

Forcing herself to remain calm, she did as he asked, slowly unfastening her skirt and slipping it down her hips. It slid to the floor and she stood looking at him, clad only in tiny bikini panties, the crotch of which was wet and clinging to her body.

His dark eyes roved over her hungrily, then he said, "Now the panties," and she slid them down and off. He reached forward and gently grasped her hips, pulling her toward him, and she gasped as he leaned forward and kissed her bare stomach, her knees nearly giving way when he flicked his tongue across her bellybutton. She shivered uncontrollably when he lifted his head to look at her, his dark eyes blazing with passion.

Slowly, he stood and stripped off his shirt and she gazed upon his firm, hair-covered chest and torso, the muscles flexing provocatively as he threw the shirt to the floor. She watched, transfixed, as he moved on to his jeans, peeling the tight denim down to reveal a pair of bright blue bikini briefs, the front of which strained to contain his fully erect manhood.

Seeing the direction of her gaze, he smiled enigmatically. He didn't make a sound, but his eyes spoke to her, and hesitantly she reached forward and stroked him through the thin fabric, bringing a low groan from his throat. Encouraged, she hooked her thumbs into the sides of his underwear and pushed them down, catching her breath as she released his large cock from its confines.

Smiling, he pulled her into his arms, his mouth finding hers again. The kiss was gentle but soon grew in intensity as the fires raging within them began to burn out of control. Not releasing her, he turned her toward the bed and gently lowered her to the mattress, his lips finally leaving hers to begin a slow downward trail. She tensed in anticipation as he reached her breasts, gasping aloud as he drew an erect nipple into his mouth and sucked gently before moving to the other. His hands were slowly moving down her body, and when he slid one hand between her thighs, she cried out and opened herself to him. Lifting his head to look at her, he continued to caress her with his fingers, dipping them into her wetness and dragging them gently over her clit, then circling it with one finger, until she was dripping wet and aching with the need to feel him inside her.

His eyes never leaving her face, he moved between her thighs and positioned himself, then slowly began to push inside, and she gasped loudly as he filled her. She moaned when he began to move, taking long, even strokes, pulling nearly all the way out before plunging deeply again, over and over. She clung to him as she felt her body tensing like a coiled spring, then suddenly she let out a sharp cry as her climax hit, reducing her to soft moans and shudders as it slowly subsided. Still he continued, his thrusts becoming harder and more purposeful until his own cry echoed off the walls as he exploded deep inside her.

Drowsily, she opened her eyes to find she was alone. Sitting up, she looked around, then realized it had all been a dream, regardless how real it seemed. Sighing, she left the bed and went into the bathroom to shower and get ready to greet the day.

As she left the apartment she had recently rented after her divorce, she nearly collided with a handsome man with long, dark hair and flashing, midnight black eyes. Their gaze met and held, and he grinned knowingly.

"Nice to see you again," he said, leaning close to whisper into her ear, then he was gone.

Staring after him in wonder, her nostrils filled with the well-remembered scent of his cologne, the sound of his familiar voice still ringing in her ears, she smiled to herself, then followed him inside.