Alone

Story Info
Have you ever thought you were alone pleasuring yourself.
870 words
4.02
14.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LAFLYNN
LAFLYNN
21 Followers

Have you ever thought you were alone when pleasuring yourself?

Well, last night I thought I was alone and needing a well-deserved stress release.

I wasn't though, my husband stood in the shadows watching me pleasuring myself.

After a long week at work, I needed a stress release that I couldn't find after a few glasses of wine.

I found myself laying on our king-size bed plumb naked before I realized it.

Slowly running my fingertips over my Hugh tits, lightly touching them.

"Before" I realized it I was squeezing them with need.

Flicking and pinching my own nipples.

I have always loved it when my husband played with my big tits.

I slowly ran my hands down my stomach until I got to the top of my sex.

Spreading my legs wide, I slowly took one finger and tracing around the lips of my pussy.

Already soaking wet I said to myself.

I slowly slide one finger two knuckles deep slowly sliding in and out of my pussy.

Imagine my husband's thick finger was one sliding in and out of my pussy.

Laying there in the total darkness thinking I was alone and when I opened my eyes, I could see a shadow of a figure appear at the end of the bed watching me.

Only somewhere along the way, I was no longer alone, but I didn't know for how long I was being watched.

Realizing the shadow was no other than my own husband I kept going, besides I was too far gone to stop now.

"Even if" I wanted too I don't think I could stop.

Bucking my hips as my own finger slide in and out.

I was so close to falling over the edge of an orgasm.

Keeping my eyes open and I kept going, I could see him rubbing the front of his pants.

Turning me on, even more, to know that he was excited himself.

I slowed down just a little to be able to watch him, but I don't act like I know he's there watching.

I watched his shadow pull his cock out of his pants and slowly started stroking himself.

He was so hard from watching me.

I kept fingering my own pussy now sliding two fingers in my soaking wet pussy.

God, I was so wet, wishing my husband would really come to fuck me.

I had never touched myself before while anyone watched.

I couldn't believe how turned on I was making my husband was watching me and I could see him stroking his cock.

His cock was so hard, nice and thick and so long.

He was just as excited as I was.

I was so wet right now his hard cock would have just slid right in with no problems.

I couldn't wait till he would fuck me so hard that I screamed his name as I came. "Before" I knew it I screamed oh god I'm...

I heard his a hitch in his breathing and knew he was close.

He was stroking his cock faster now.

Next thing I knew I was calling his name.

Guess he couldn't take it anymore, because I felt the bed dip, and he was hovering over me when I opened my eyes

I thought that was the hottest thing he whispered.

I couldn't take it anymore he said.

I have to put my cock in that wet pussy before I lose my mind he said

Without any hesitation, he slammed his hard cock into.

He pulled me up so some of my ass was resting on his legs, and he slammed over and over again into my pussy.

Slammed so hard I screamed with every thrust.

I reached up with both hands and grabbed both my tits.

Good, it felt so fucking good him slamming his cock in me.

All I could scream is don't stop and harder.

He stopped and said turn over and get on your knees now.

I couldn't get on my knees fast enough.

I felt empty without him in me. "Before" I was even balanced he slammed his cock back into my lonely pussy.

He reached down and pulled me up leaning against him.

"Grab the headboard," he said.

Again he slammed his cock so hard into I thought I could feel him in my stomach.

I reached down and began to rub my clit.

I needed to come so bad.

Oh, god, that feels good I said breathlessly.

I was so close ready for another orgasm.

Come on my cock he said.

I rubbed faster and harder on my clit til was screaming his name.

I want all your juices running down my cock right now he said.

I squeezed my pussy around his cock till he was grunting as he came.

He didn't stop pumping into me eleven though I milked him.

We both feel to the bed with him on top of me.

Just laying there breathing, not speaking.

After a few minutes, he rolled off me and pulled me to him.

He looked over and said that was such a turn on

I need to watch you more often fucking your own pussy he whispered as he feels asleep.

LAFLYNN
LAFLYNN
21 Followers