Alone After 40 Years

Story Info
Cheating wife can't get enough big cock.
2.1k words
3.59
190.5k
35
37

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/10/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have always been a fan of Literotica. Reading stories of Loving Wives , Mature and Erotic Couplings.

As I read some of the stories of cheating wives I thought that even if 1% of these stories were true, how fortunate I was too have a wife whom I have been married to for going on 40 years and who has not strayed from our marriage vows. Nor had I.

My wife Donna and her friend Darlene went into Reno for a girls night out. Dinner, a stage show and then said they were going to go for drinks. I told them to get a room and stay for the night. I did not want them drinking and driving.

Little did I know what that would lead too.

A few days after their night out I received an envelope in the mail with no return address and a local post mark. We live about 20 miles outside Reno.

The envelope contained a DVD and a post-it with a smiley face drawn on it.

"What the hell is this", I wondered and put it in the player and started it.

I instantly saw my 60 year old wife of 40 years standing naked except for a black garter belt, sheer black stockings and black 4" heels with a strap around the ankle.

Now my wife is no raving beauty especially at her age, but not bad.

Her measurements are all 36" even her waist which has filled out since she went through the "change". He tits are a B cup with small nipples that seem to be hard all the time. Her legs and ass are her best features as she keeps them firm with her walking routine and not one bit of cellulite.

What the hell was going on and where did she get those things she was wearing?

It looked to be someone's living room.

In a moment this big guy comes into view and says, "now get over here and undress me."

She walked over to him as if in a daze and unbuttoned his shirt and pants. Slid his shirt off his arms and down his back and placed it on the coffee table.

He was a big man with a barrel chest and a big hard stomach and was real hairy.

She only came to his chin even in heels and he looked down at her, put his hands on her shoulders and pushed her too her knees.

"Take them off, bitch." She pulled his pants down and he stepped out of them.

There was an unbelievable bulge in his white jockey shorts that had too be XXXL,s.

"You know what too do, bitch, I ain't got all night."

She slid his jockey's down and the longest, fattest, nastiest looking cock dropped out and hung down almost a foot. My wife just stared at it in amazement.

His legs were like tree trunks and as hairy as the rest of him. His crotch was covered with a thick thatch of pubic hair.

"Take it in your hands bitch, but be gentle and get sucking on it. Lets see how big you can get it."

Her hands could not close all the way around it and as she handled that big hunk of flaccid cock it started to stiffen.

Her mouth could barely open enough to take the massive head. It looked like the head was twice as thick as the shaft.

She was only able to get a couple inches into her mouth but she sucked on what she had. Saliva running out the sides of her mouth.

All the time this fat pig was rolling her head around on that nasty cock and groaning, "fucking suck it bitch, yah, you are a good cocksucker, ain't ya?"

Finally it came too full hardness and he pulled her head off of it. That cock was so heavy that it only rose off his thigh a couple inches. It was a least 12" long and extremely thick now.

There is no way she will let him fuck her with that club. The head was so broad and hard looking that it would act like a plow inside her pussy.

He left the picture and I saw the camera move and focus on the bed and zoom in.

Donna was still on her knees, head hanging down onto her chest like she was out of it, drugged or something.

"Get on the bed bitch, we got some fucking too do for the camera."

"Which way you want it first. Your choice."

She meekly in a slurred voice said, "I don't care, just do it."

"You want my big nasty cock, huh, bitch, tell me where you want it, beg for it, beg for me too fuck you like your husband can't, I wanta hear it."

"Yes, fuck me with that big hard cock, I wanted it from the first time I felt it. It is at least twice as big as my husband's. Fuck me till I cum all over that big cock. Please fuck me, please fuck me with your big cock and fill me with your hot sperm,. I need it bad and I need it noooowwwwwwwww."

She was obviously high on something and it was making her wild and wide awake. Up till this moment she had not spoken a word or made a sound.

"Get your ass on the bed, on your back with your legs wide open and start finger fucking that soon too be sloppy cunt."

He repositioned the camera, zoomed in and focused on her fingering her cunt. She would finger her hole with one hand and pinch her clit with the other. She was humping her fingers and moaning.

He was walking from the other side of the room with his monster cock swinging from side too side as he walked.

Climbing on the bed he said, "bitch, put your hands down by your side and leave them there. If you move them you will be sorry."

She did as he said, kind of laying on them.

He climbed between her wide spread legs and shoved a fat finger in her cunt. She jerked, he laughed.

Then he reached down and took both nipples between his thumbs and forefingers and pinched and pulled her tits up until those little B cups were cone shaped. He twisted her hard nips until she cried.

"Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, you are hurting me, please stooooooooooopp."

"That's the idea bitch."

He pulled them and let them go and repeated the pulling, twisting and letting go several times until she was crying uncontrollably.

When he stopped I could see her nipples were purple and swollen. She was in pain.

Backing up he told her too grab her legs behind the knees and pull them back as far as she could get them.

Her cunt was now on full display. Her full bush was shiny with her juices and the labia lips were open and swollen from her finger fucking herself.

There was a tube of lube on the bed and he opened it and stuck it half way into her exposed throbbing cunt and squeezed some into her. She shrieked and he laughed.

"You will be glad I am putting this in you. I am going too ruin you for your husbands little cock but I don't want too destroy that cunt. I know you will have a hard time taking all 13" of my cock, but rest assured you will before you get off this bed."

He squirted some on the outside of her hole and smeared it all over her swollen lips and also put a big glob in his hand.

With his fingers now lubed he stuck two of those fat rough looking fingers all the way too the knuckles in one shove.

She cried out but didn't say anything.

A third finger was shoved in followed by a forth, all the time twisting them from side too side opening her wide.

"You ready now bitch, here it comes. Get ready for me too open you up so you will be open and dripping for days."

Lifting that battering ram and stroking it the full length, it got harder and he put it against her hole and pushed.

She screamed at the top of her lungs as that mushroom shaped head popped in and he pushed again as she kept screaming. He was laughing and grunting.

Her cunt was stretched to unbelievable limits. Good thing she was well lubed or it would have damaged her beyond repair.

When he had several inches in her he stopped.

"Relax bitch. We are gonna be here awhile as tight as that married cunt is. You got 9" to go."

I saw something come over her, she stopped screaming and started to move against that pile driver of his. Slowly it started it's slide into her cavity.

He smile at her. "Yah, now you are getting into it." With that he shoved another couple of inches in.

The next hard thrust made her shriek. She stiffened and pushed against him again.

"Ohhhhhhhh my gawd, you are there. Push it through, do it, I want you deeper than anyone has ever been.

He must be at her cervix and she wants him to enter her womb.

I could see his ass raise up and then with one hard thrust, he buried that ramrod all the way into her, his balls slapped against her ass.

She screamed and pumped for all she was worth.

"God dammit fill me up, I want that hot cum in me nowwwwwwwww.

She had an over the top orgasm.

It was too much for him. His face screwed up and he pulled out a little and them rammed that huge cock back in to the hilt and roared as he came into her married womb.

He stayed in her for about a minute then pulled all the way out. Her cunt was a mess. Wide open, blood red, leaking cum like a waterfall.

He sat up on his haunches. His cock was still leaking cum onto her leg.

Her arms were at her side, her eyes closed.

He reared back and slapped both of her tits, one then the other. He had her screaming and crying. "What are you doing, stop, you are damaging me."

He stopped and said, "bitch this is not the last time we will be doing this. You will want this again and again. Think about it. Where can you get a cock like this and I think you are gonna make a great big cock slut, who gets off on the pain."

She didn't say a word. Just formed her mouth into a perfect "o".

He stood over her with that big cock swinging back and forth under his bulging stomach and holding on to the head board lowered that big cock down and let it enter her mouth.

The film faded too black.

Donna had said she was going to go see our daughter today. She should have been back by now.

I called Shay and she said her Mom had not been there. Now I was worried. I just sat around until almost midnight and she did not show up. I went too bed but could not sleep.

Around 12:30 the phone rang. It was Donna. I hit record on the phone, I am not sure why.

"I am back with Tom, don't try too get in touch with me. I am going to stay with him. I know you know about it as he said he sent you a video of us. He was right. I need big cock, his or anyone's. I am not sorry I did it and not sorry I am back here but I am sorry for what I am putting you and our daughter and family through."

"My age means nothing too them. Yes, there are more than one now. I know they have me on something but I don't care all I care about is big, thick, cunt stretching cock. Good bye and again I am sorry for the pain I am causing you."

She hung up. I was stunned. 40 years of marriage gone just like that.

Now I know why I recorded the call.

It has been six months now. I have filed for divorce on grounds of adultery and abandonment. Have taken all the funds I could liquidate and moved them too offshore accounts Of course, credit cards, cell phone and all beneficiary paperwork is settled. All I have is a checking account with enough to live on.

Sure would be interesting too find out where she is and what she is doing.

Oh yah, I know what she is doing.

To be continued...