Alone Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr. Unsexy
Mr. Unsexy
83 Followers

Her back arches a bit and she smiles to herself. "Of course not," Brenda said, exhaling the words. Eric's hand moving down to the back of her thigh and slid back up, up inside her shorts. "It's just that I've been such a bad girl, I need to be punished."

His finger hooked at the crotch of Brenda's shorts and he gave them a little tug. She responded by raising her hips slightly above Eric's lap, allowing him to pull them down past her thighs. He continued massaging her neck as she wiggled her ass imperceptibly.

"You know you want to..."

Eric's massaging hand moved across her neck and up her cheek to Brenda's mouth. Her wet lower lip crawled underneath two of his fingertips, promptly followed by her upper lip. Her tongue followed suit, brushing against them. As Eric's fingers enjoyed the benefits of her soft, hot mouth, his other hand was running up her warm inner thigh, all the way up to her pink panties. They felt wet, and he could feel her outline through them. Brenda moaned softly, her lips opening slightly only to re-consume Eric's fingertips. She started moving her backside into his hand.

By now my dick is far more stiff; my hand is gently squeezing on it over my boxers, slowly moving up and down.

"Come on, aren't you going to do it to me?"

Eric was rubbing his fingers into her crotch, making her heavy breathing interject each sentence she would utter. He dug his thumb into her just below the small of her back and his fingers squeezed on her cheek. "That's what you want, Brenda?"

"Yes... please Eric, spank my ass..."

Eric's hand left Brenda's ass as his opposite fingers pulled away from her lips. He then brought his hand down on her, not too hard but with enough force to impel her torso forward. Brenda let out a small gasp, but quickly recovered, saying, "What was that? Are you spanking me, or did you ask your grandmother to do it for you?"

Typical Brenda mouthing off. I love it. I've pulled my cock out now and I'm jerking myself off a little faster. My apendage is standing straight up and the underside is already starting to feel a little more sensitive from the abrasion against my palm. It isn't until now that I notice the fingers on my left hand dredging into my left thigh, or that my breathing has grown heavier.

Eric smiled at Brenda's smart ass comment. He extended his arm and swatted her again, much harder this time. He felt her body jolt at the slap, and he kneaded the cheek for a brief moment just before smacking it even harder.

"Ooh...."

Brenda's breathing was becoming gasping as Eric reached his hand underneath her body, in between her breasts and his lap. He started fondling her soft tit as he ground his fingers into her wet crotch, listening to her moaning. Eric pulled her up onto her hands and knees and spanked her again, so hard that his palm felt a harsh sting. Brenda let out a loud wail as she fell forward, collapsing onto the arm of the couch, her rear in the air. Eric moved his legs from underneath hers and got on his knees behind her, his hands touching the tender backs of her thighs.

At this point I can hear myself grunting. My knees are bent and I'm pumping my hard-on about as fast as I can. If I thought about Brenda enough, I could end up with my arm in a sling.

Eric pulled Brenda's panties down her thighs, so that they were just above her knees with her shorts. "Do you want me to fuck you, Brenda?"

He could hear her shuddering. Looking at her ass, he could see her pussy just below. Brenda was dripping like a honeycomb before him, her juices glistening over her puffy lips. He moved closer, so that the tip of his engorged member pressed against it. He almost came at the sensation of her incredibly soft and wet cunt; it felt as though it were offering to swallow him. Brenda was panting helplessly as he slapped her ass again. She yelped at the sharp tingle, her upper body draped over the couch's arm.

"Answer me, Brenda... you want me to fuck you, don't you?"

"Yes," came her threadbare whisper. "Please, Eric, just.. just fuck me.."

She sounded as though the response barely escaped past her teeth. With that Eric pushed himself inside her, and immediately gasped at the incredible tightness and the intense heat. Brenda screamed out in pleasure as he reached around to knead her breasts over her t-shirt.

At this point I'm barely hanging on. My left hand has moved up to my pillow, clenching it ridiculously tight against the side of my face. My balls are aching for release, and my cock feels swollen. I stroke the rigid shaft as fast as my arm will allow before a groan escapes me and I feel that familiar pang travel through my dick before the sensation pulsates in every vein and explodes through the tip. While I'm cumming my eyes are clenched too tightly to see anything, but I can feel the hot jism splatter against my hardened stomach as I bite into the pillow.

* * * * *

After I wiped my stomach clean I put my shirt back on and walked out to the living room. I could hear the dryer's dull whir drone on upstairs, and soon I heard Julie's voice emerge over it. She was up. I supposed at that point I could pull the whole "good thing I didn't do that" card, but I'd have known I was full of shit. Maybe Brenda's telling her mom about what a wuss I am, I thought. The only way this can get any worse-

"The sultan comes bearing gifts!"

-is that.

Patrick, the party hero himself, had arrived. I heard Julie rushing down the stairs to greet him. They were excited. Well, we all were, just not for the same reason. And my excitement was experiencing minute flickers of anxiety. What if nothing happens? For the next four hours or so, the four of us were going to be setting up the house for Brenda's birthday party. After that friends of hers and hers and his would be arriving, and while I'm no stranger to sneaking a girl away at a party, a present mother can provide a somewhat daunting obstacle.

I realize that I'm not talking about Julie and Patrick in the fondest of ways. I really like them. Especially Julie, I mean I've known her for years. But at that point all I could think was that I finally had this chance with Brenda and that I'd blown it. Despite my fit of anxiety, it didn't take long to calm myself down. The girl had just been laying in my lap for God's sake. Plus Julie and Patrick would be distracted by their friends, and I might be able to pull her away. And it doesn't take five hours to decorate a house either, I thought.

Just chill, Eric. Everything's going to be cool.

Patrick and I decorated while Julie put together the food and drinks. Brenda was nowhere in sight. She didn't come downstairs until about two, by which time the three of us were sitting in the living room, watching television and waiting for everyone to arrive. She was wearing the same red shirt and blue jeans she had worn when I picked her up and she stuck a lollipop in front of my mouth. "Hey Eric," I imagined her saying, "Remember this outfit? This was what I wore when we were practically kissing when I was sixteen."

Brenda sat next to Julie, who sat next to Patrick who sat next to me. He started talking to Brenda, who was now ignoring me again. I sat back into the couch exasperatedly; here we go again, I thought. I listened to the three of them talk, watching Brenda's face. Her eyes. Her mouth. I was staring, I didn't care. Still, she wouldn't look back at me and after maybe ten minutes the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it," Patrick declared blithely.

Maybe that was why Julie liked Patrick; he was always so cheerful.

At the door were two men; friends of his I assumed. They were dressed in polo shirts, cheap jeans, and white tennis shoes. I thought it was kind of funny that the first people to arrive at Brenda's birthday party weren't even here for her. But man.. once they were introduced, she got their attention real quick.

The next hour was a succession of ringing doorbells and letting people in, and Brenda remained seated on the couch until her friends appeared. There were maybe about twenty people there, six of whom were actually acquainted with Brenda. Four somewhat pretty girls and two guys, one of whom was trying to flirt with Brenda. Thankfully he wasn't very charming, but it still really irritated me. I mean, to me Brenda was a consummate enchantress, to this guy she was just an overly appealing set of lips, legs, and breasts with a hot ass.

The seven of them went upstairs, leaving me completely at a loss as to what I should do. Too old to hang with the kids. Too young to fraternize with the adults. Patrick had bought some beer and I eventually settled for sitting by the food and drinking, engaging in conversation with anybody who would walk over.

After maybe an hour of watching Julie and Patrick mingle with their friends, I decided to go upstairs. I figured that I wasn't so old that it would be wierd for me to see what they were up to. I walked up the stairs after finishing beer number three and saw something that angered me.

It didn't just anger me, it fucking pissed me off.

That guy who had been flirting with Brenda earlier was now fondling her, standing behind her and grinding away. He had one arm wrapped around her stomach, the other just below her shoulders. The others were all laughing, and Brenda was beet red. The visual was downright infuriating. Brenda saw me, and I did my best to mask my indignation as she freed herself of him and walked over to me. "Eric..."

She leaned against my chest, smiling. They were drinking, I could already tell. I swiftly scanned the room and found the culprit lying by the couch: someone had smuggled in a bottle of vodka. Somehow that possibility hadn't even occurred to me.

"Eric, they're being mean to me.."

She pouted as her friends roared with laughter, holding herself close to me. I looked at the boy who had violated Brenda over her clothes, trying to appear more amused than annoyed, and then switched my gaze back to her. "Aww, Brenda," I playfully cooed, "What's the matter?"

"We're playing this game," a girl spoke up, still laughing. "You pick a card and you have to do something based on which card it is. The card Desmond picked let the person before him make him do something."

Then "Desmond" spoke up. "Brandon made me dry hump Brenda!"

And everyone erupted once again. Desmond. What kind of a fucking name is Desmond anyway? Yeah, poor you, I thought. I wanted to smack him.

"You should play with us," another girl said, smiling wryly. Brenda looked up at me, searching my face for my answer. Honestly, it did sound fun. And being near Brenda is something I always like. But the idea of sitting here playing drinking games with eighteen year olds gave me an unpleasant feeling. I haven't got the highest opinion of guys in their twenties who hang around with high school kids. Before I could answer, Brenda took my hand and started walking me toward her bedroom.

"If you're not taking your turn Brenda, I'm going," a girl said. "That's fine," Brenda called back, pulling me in through the doorway. She stood on her toes and brought her lips to my ear.

"I could feel that guy's dick," she told me, "He was totally hard."

I could tell that she was as disgusted as I was, which was relieving. She stepped back, standing in front of me. "Usually Desmond's a nice guy, but he's being a creep today. I felt this tiny little thing all wiggling against me, it was so gross.."

I suppressed a smile at her calling it a "tiny little thing".

"Maybe he's just not a good drunk."

"Probably.. I don't want to hang out with him, but I can't leave my friends."

I shrugged. "I don't know what to tell you, Brenda.."

That was when she grabbed my forearm with both her hands, as though bracing herself on a rail on a balcony watching the sun rise or set. Her eyes pleaded before her mouth could. "Will you stay with me?"

God, I wanted to. Hesitation still rested pretty heavily over my head, though. Would Julie or Patrick or any of their friends find it odd that I be socializing with these guys? Or was it just me? Regardless, I didn't want this guy to have his filthy hands on her again.

"Alright, Brenda... but I want to go downstairs real quick... get a bite to eat."

Brenda beamed. "Okay, I'll come with you."

We walked out of her room and down the stairs, back into the adult's section of the party. The drinking games and lewd jokes gave way to gossip and reminiscing. I kept thinking about that guy grabbing her like that; the image was branded into my memory and it was so offensive that it blocked out anything else I could think of. I was still failing to admit to myself that it wasn't just Desmond I didn't want touching her; I wanted her entirely for myself, and had since I first laid my eyes on her.

Both Julie and Patrick were distracted enough with their friends to convince me that they wouldn't randomly walk up to see me consorting with Brenda and her friends. And even if they did, would they really care? I mean I'm sure they didn't expect me to go back and forth between Robert McConnell and Crystal Garrison talking about golf and who's getting fat. Fuck that.

I walked up the stairs behind Brenda, watching her jeans smothering her gorgeous ass. Mmm, I thought. That's got to be tight.

Brenda and I sat next to each other in the circle formed by her friends in front of the couch. Next to draw a card was a girl named Jessica. She was the girl who had suggested that I join their game earlier. She had the six of diamonds. Sixes implied that the guys were to drink.

The other guy, who was called Daniel, grabbed the bottle and poured himself a bit inside their sole shot glass. As he swallowed it, I wondered if I should really involve myself with this. He handed the bottle and glass to Desmond as I contemplated any possible repercussions that may come from joining in on their fun. And when Desmond handed me the bottle, I had already decided that I was down. Who cares, I told myself. It's just a bit of fun, just a game.

Fortunately I was right. It never got to be more than I could handle; there wasn't any more fondling or anything of that nature, just standard "you drink", "I drink", "we all drink", or a sort of drunken memory game.

After a while we stopped playing and started watching movies. Once we had finished one, we could hear people starting to leave, which her friends took as a cue to take off as well. Subsequently Brenda and I both went downstairs; her to thank her mother and Patrick for throwing her the party, and me to tell Julie that I'd had a few too many beers and ask if it would be cool to stay one more night. She assured me that it would be fine, and I went straight to the guest bedroom, startled at how tired I was. I crawled into the bed, still fully clothed, and fell asleep.

I woke up when the room's door opened. For a moment I only saw the empty doorway, until I heard a click followed by saturating light illuminating the room. There Brenda stood, eclipsing the brightness, wearing only a tight fitting pink t-shirt and panties.

Oh yeah, wide awake.

My look at her was brief, as once my grogginess diminished she turned off the light. My eyes once again were forced to readjust, and though I wasn't positive I was fairly sure that I saw her walking toward the stairs.

To be honest, I couldn't tell you what I was thinking when I got out of bed. Absentmindedly clearing my head, horny beyond understanding, I haven't a clue. All I know is that I got out of that bed and walked over to the stairwell and went up. The moonlight was spilling in through a window in Brenda's bedroom, leaking out of her open door and spreading through the house. I tentatively walked through the doorway and saw her standing there before her bed.

Drab light flowed into the room from the window behind her, and she bathed in it impeccably. Shadows covered seemingly random parts of her body, contrasting stunningly with her tanned flesh, pink shirt, white panties, and those achingly green eyes, which flashed with an amorous glow.

I walked toward her without haste, inhaling her feminine perfection. I looked deep into her hypnotizing eyes, and I saw intense desire that reflected my own. I held my gaze for a while, and while she returned it unflinchingly I saw that it was slightly diluted; she was nervous, even more than I was. And this was how I finally saw her for what she was; Brenda was not a scheming temptress. She was no devious vixen, no cunning seductress. She was a shaky young girl, about to give her virginity to a guy she'd had a crush on for years.

I wrapped my arms around her waist, one of my hands moving up her back to gently clutch her neck and the back of her head. I pulled her into me and I kissed her lips, euphoria thoroughly stealing over me. Her mouth was even more soft and inviting than I could ever have imagined. I held her body tightly against mine as I tenderly brushed my tongue against her lips. She quickly responded, pushing her tongue into my mouth. We kissed for a while, and I felt as though I was about to melt into her. I was an ice cube on her tongue. Finally she pulled away, just to lift my shirt up and off of me. She pressed her forehead against my bare clavicle, inhaling and exhaling loudly into my skin. I felt her soft blonde hair, how it poured over my chest like water, as I kissed the top of her head. I released her and she seemed to fall back onto her bed, sitting in front of me. She looked up at me wistfully, her hands reaching to the sides of her panties. She hooked her thumbs through the sides and slowly pulled them down past her adjacent thighs and to her knees, from which point they slid down her shins.

While I watched her, I unzipped my pants and pushed them down, reaching into my boxers and pulling out my rigid member. I saw her gasp at the sight, and I began stroking it slowly. She seemed mesmerized; sitting on the edge of her bed, her thighs pressed together, her panties around her ankles, her forearms across her lap as she stared at my cock.

"Do you want to touch it?"

She nodded mutely, her mouth hanging open as her eyes swallowed it. I moved my hand away as she timidly reached out to me. She pulled my boxers and jeans down to my feet impatiently, staring at my hips and the tension in between. A loud sigh shakily wriggled free from my lungs as I felt her warm palm and cool fingertips take hold of me; an amplification of the feeling of my heart fluttering uncontrollably inside my chest. Her movement was gentle, as though she was petting an animal. And in a way, she was. I was a beast caged by my own self-restraint. As much as I wanted to indulge in every whim with her ravishing body, I knew I couldn't. Brenda was just an eighteen year old girl; she had no idea what had been growing inside of me, what she had been feeding. I'd always doubted that she knew exactly what her actions would help bring along, and I had to keep that in mind.

Just watching her now, however, proved that this would not be easy. Her eyes bathed my cock with her gaze while her hand slowly traveled up and down the shaft. Her lips were slightly parted, and I could practically feel the hot breaths being pushed out and pulled back in. Her legs finally parted and I saw a glimpse of her crotch, her most secret of charms, which she was revealing to me. My appetite had never before been this occupied.

The shadows played beautifully over her arresting body, and once she looked into my eyes I knew I wouldn't last much longer. I gently took her wrist and pulled it away, sliding my fingers up the back of her hand, over her fingers and past the tips, until I could entwine mine with hers. I held Brenda's hand and looked down at her, completely drunk with her beauty. She was like a little porcelain doll.

"God, you're so beautiful."

And that was it. That was all I could get out, to convey how slighted I was with this dazzling girl before me. You think about situations like these all the time, and you think that when they finally happen to you, you'll know exactly what to say. You play it over and over in your head, eventually getting the perfect words out to the person you're with. The dialogue is always spectacular, each exchange between you utterly brilliant, and the scene drips with romance. And it just doesn't work that way. The truth is that you can't think of anything good to say; you're so overwhelmed that this is suddenly happening to you that you can't think of anything at all.

Mr. Unsexy
Mr. Unsexy
83 Followers