Alone Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr. Unsexy
Mr. Unsexy
83 Followers

I released her fingers as my other hand faintly nudged her onto her back, the desire in her eyes drowning me. My knees pressed into the edge of the mattress and I reached down to the bottom of her shirt. From this close I could see that she wore no bra, and that her breasts seemed to threaten to burst through the innocent cotton. I pulled it up, and she cooperatively raised her arms. Her soft tits sprang free, and my head began descending to the luxuriant pillows of her chest before her shirt was even completely off.

I kissed the top of her stomach, listening to her breathing accelerate. My lips traveled along the tantalizing curve of her breast, pausing just before her nipple. I let my tongue dart out, flicking over it, and she made a small noise. I gave in to gingerly nibbling at her, moving back and forth between her pert bosoms, each of which crowned with a stiff little pink apex. My arms curled underneath her and my palms grasped her shoulders. I pulled her body down, and once again our lips merged with that overwhelming urgency. The backs of her thighs grazed against the sides of my own, my raging appendage trembling over her.

Without warning I felt her hand push up against my chest. I pulled my mouth from hers and I saw concern in her face; it looked like she wasn't quite ready. I understood. I fell onto my side and pulled her onto hers so that we were facing each other. Her comely head rested on my right arm as my left hand traced over the lovesome outline of her hip. I kissed her again while I ran my hand up and down her thigh, gradually moving it lower until it was in between her thighs. My fingers made their way up to her center, doused progressively with heat. Brenda's fingernails dug into my stomach and I reached her quim; it was as hot and wet as I'd always fantasized it to be. She moaned loudly against my mouth.

"Oh my god, I'm so wet..."

I had never heard her say anything that sexual before, and it sent a sharp tingle throughout my body. I looked at her face and saw her shut her eyes and bite her lip.

God. That is my fucking weakness right there; I cannot handle a girl biting her lip. To me, it's about one of the most stirring things a girl can do. And watching Brenda's soft, delicate mouth open ever so slightly only to sink her teeth into her creamy bottom lip gave my cock a savage jolt.

My fingers rubbed up and down outside her puffed up lips and I felt her hand take me again. I grunted as her thumb rolled over the tip; her fingers wrapped themselves around the top as her thumb pressed into the underside and slid down, up and down, up and down... I was dangerously close to bursting all over her stomach when my composure returned and my fingers resumed their activity on Brenda's cunt.

My middle finger burrowed inside the lips, pushing up to her clit and back down. She was soaked. At this point we couldn't even think to kiss each other, we were too busy gasping for breath. When I heard the smacking noises start from Brenda's drenched pussy, she began stroking me faster, and in turn I pressed my finger onto her clit. "Oh fuck," she moaned. I pushed over it in quick little circles and she parted her legs widely. Her broken breaths and quivering hips told me that she was getting really close, and I couldn't believe that I hadn't cum yet.

"Oh fuck, Eric... oh my god, please don't s-stop.."

Brenda mashed her mouth onto mine and her teeth bore into my lip. She bit me fucking hard, and it pushed me over the edge. We wheezed lustily against each other's mouths, her hips rocking into my hand and my hips fucking her hand. I could feel the cum boiling inside and it shot out and splashed against Brenda's taut stomach. For about fifteen seconds we shared complete ecstasy, and she was the first to speak when we recovered.

"It's so warm.."

She grinned broadly at me, and I kissed her sweet lips again. Right before I looked past her head and noticed the door. We were so caught up in the moment we had forgotten all about it. The fucking thing had been open the whole time.

I reluctantly got up from Brenda's arms and walked over to it. "Oh shit," I heard her whisper, noticing the gaping doorway. I looked out into the fuzzy darkness and made out Julie's bedroom, and her door was closed. I breathed a sigh of relief and looked back over at Brenda, who had moved up on the bed to her usual sleeping position, her head resting on a pillow. She smiled at me and I remembered the mess I had made on her stomach. Quickly I pulled my pants on and grabbed my shirt. I walked into the bathroom and, bunching it up bit, sparingly ran cold water over it. I returned to the room, closed and locked the door, and knelt on the bed beside Brenda, cleaning off her stomach.

"That's two stomachs I've littered today."

Her face contorted with false jealously. "Two?"

I smiled, swabbing her flat tummy. "Yeah. You and that Desmond guy."

She laughed. "I knew it! I knew he was a slut!"

"Oh, total slut."

I was finished wiping her, and I tossed my shirt to the floor. "What do you suppose he's doing now?" she asked as I bent to kiss her neck.

"He's probably asleep.. and before that I imagine he jerked off thinking about rubbing against you."

I straightened my body out, laying on my stomach next to her, sliding my arms underneath her shoulders. She laughed. "I knew you were jealous!"

Smiling, I positioned myself over her between her legs, which she opened slightly for me. "Maybe a little bit."

I took one of her breasts into my mouth, gently kneading the other with my hand. My thumb and fingertips played along one nipple as I tongued the other, feeling them stiffen again. My teeth raked over as i lowered myself, my face moving down her drying stomach. Pulling my arms away, I wrapped them behind her knees and kissed her pubus. My nose dug downward into Brenda's soft flesh and I began to smell her musk; that delicious vestal musk. I was already hard again, and I couldn't wait to taste her any longer.

Brenda's sensuous, almost startled moan blew into the air as I dragged my tongue up in between her swollen lips. A hint of her flavor tickled my tongue and I gasped, my hot breath showering her labia. At that point I threw tenderness out the fucking window. I mean you have no idea how good this girl tasted; for once the nectar metaphor actually applied. Just that sample of her bittersweet taste had me practically shoving my tongue up inside her for more with an insatiable hunger. By the time I started lapping at her clit she was squealing loudly and her legs were squeezing on my head. I was amazed at how firm her clit felt, and I tongued the underside with complete abandon. You know those studs on your jeans around the pockets? Imagine a soft membrane around it, and that's exactly what I had to play with.

That was when I felt her legs start to shake. They trembled on either side of my head as I felt myself stiffening and grinding against the bed. Her fingers pressed into my scalp and grabbed bunches of hair, pulling me into her. Her words were coming in thick, urgent breaths.

"Oh my god... oh my god..."

A passionate wail from behind clenched teeth reached my ears, and once her hips began to quake against my face I knew she was cumming. Brenda was leaking all over my lips, in my mouth and dribbling down my chin. And believe me, I tried to lick up every last bit.

When her body grew motionless I looked up at her from between her thighs and looked at her face; she looked as though she were in a daze. I smiled as I slid myself up and kissed her neck. One of my hands took her breast, brushing my thumb against her sensitive nipple. I brought my forehead to hers and felt my swelling mushroom tap her saturated pussy. I almost moaned at the sensation of her calf lazily grazing against the small of my back.

So much for the whole "are you ready" speech.

Slowly I pushed into her, and she gasped heavily. Until now, the idea of waking Julie hadn't even occurred to me. Whatever. Even if the door hadn't been locked, it wouldn't have mattered. A fire couldn't have stopped me.

I pushed in a little more and grunted. I had never had sex with a virgin before. More importantly, I had never had sex with Brenda Seabrook before. I hadn't even hit her hymen yet, and the pleasure was already deafening.

Oh, speak of the devil.

That soft, almost squishy wall distracted me only for a moment, before I caught Brenda's green eyes gazing agonizingly into mine.

"Fuck me, Eric... please... fuck me..."

I never thought I'd actually hear her talk to me like that. Not in a million years.

I forced myself farther inside and passed through her safeguard; she bit on my shoulder and whimpered as I felt a warm fluid flow. I actually thought it felt kind of good for a second until I realized it was blood. Her soft cries started to fade as I gingerly moved up all the way inside; or maybe with the feeling of her womanhood swallowing me drowned them out until they actually subsided.

Her teeth released my skin and she started to kiss my throat, then my chin and finally my mouth. Brenda's other leg placed itself atop my lower back and I started slipping in and sliding back out. Her tightness was absolutely unbelievable. Such a hot, wet little box I was fucking, and the helpless way she was kissing me was driving me insane. Not to mention those wanton whispers and moans... they were trickling over my shoulder and down my back to my waist, around which her suprisingly strong legs were firmly wrapped.

I sat up and grabbed her hips, slowing down. I moved in and out at a more gentle pace, partly because I wasn't far from losing it again, but also because she was starting to get loud. We were going until we were both finished, that was for damned sure, but I didn't want her mother to think that someone was fucking her daughter.

Looking down at her tore away whatever concern I had though. She had an arm behind her head, clutching her pillow, and her other came up to my chest, her fingernails digging into my flesh just below my collarbone and dragging downward. Most of all it was her eyes; they could go from shimmering with purity to dripping with sin with remarkable ease.

I grabbed her legs and brought her knees to her shoulders, positioning myself slightly over her. This time when I slid back inside I felt myself so fucking deep I almost emptied myself right there; I could tell she felt it too because her eyes bulged in her head and her full mouth opened widely. I told you before she was getting loud? Now her moans were crashing against her bedroom door.

Desperately, I pressed my mouth against hers, and I began pounding into her. She was soaked, and I felt her legs start to shake again. Brenda was almost screaming into my mouth as my inner thighs hugged her hips, and my thrusting accelerated even more. Her sweet hive was clamping on me, milking me, begging me to fill her, and finally my revelry blinded me and I erupted violently inside her, our sweat covered bodies all aquiver.

Fuck, man.

I collapsed right on top of her, and when she unfolded her legs I fell over to her side. We sounded like asthmatics finishing a marathon in last.

Brenda curled up into my arms, her head underneath my nose. "Mmm," she cooed, nestling against me. "I want you to crush me against your chest... like a little pink slutty flower."

I laughed and embraced her, holding her tightly against me. And then it hit. I needed a cigarette. Bad. You know it's addiction when it can take you from a girl like this.

"I need a smoke," I said as I pulled away apologetically. "Well smoke in here," Brenda replied, pouting, "Just open the window."

Smiling, I searched my pants and found my pack and lighter. I walked over to the window and turned its thin knob, pushing it outward. The cool air was barely moving, allowing me to light my cigarette with ease. With my first inhale, the smoke gently dove into my lungs, calming every stimulated nerve as I blew it back out. I can't remember a more satisfying cigarette, really. I already want another.

Maybe I should ask the interviewer if I can smoke in here.

That was when I felt her smooth arms tying themselves around my waist and her soft head resting itself in between my shoulder blades. I took another drag as I stared out at the dark night sky, gazing over the black blanket with its tiny embedded diamonds. I wanted to reach out and grab it, to pull it down through the window and wrap it tightly around us.

After I finished we went back to bed together, kissing, touching, saying mushy things, you get the idea. We laid like that until morning, and when Brenda assured me that Julie wouldn't be awake until late today, I decided not to bother getting ready for my interview until after eight. I showered, and as per Brenda's request I dressed in her room in front of her. I impulsively kissed her goodbye, and when I left the house the first thing I did was light another cigarette. The next hour was cigarettes, coffee and me at a coffee shop near the bank. And here I am now, completely unable to concentrate. Grinning like an idiot. And I don't care.

Now he's giving me a strange look. Like I'm mentally recounting a sexual episode or something. Not me. Never.

"Mr. Anderson, you don't have much experience handling large amounts of money... how can I be sure you'd be able to handle this position?"

I probably should have been paying attention to what this guy's been talking about. Listening to his jack-assy questions. Thinking about clever responses that will make him want to hire me. But I'm not really in the mood.

Waiting's really not that bad anyway. Maybe I can take Brenda out to lunch. No, scratch that. Maybe I can meet up with her tonight somewhere. Shit, I work tonight. Well, whatever... right now I just need to sleep. And answer this guy, this dipshit dressed in a JC Penney suit who wants assurance that I can handle some job that I don't even need.

"..I don't suppose I could sway you with a pinky swear?"

Mr. Unsexy
Mr. Unsexy
83 Followers