Alone at Last

Story Info
After the guests left, the master gets a command performance.
2.7k words
4.28
13.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later...

Later that night, the guests were leaving and I planned to take you at your word. "You can spank me later," was still ringing in my ears and the heat of your sex was still fresh on my mind. I knew that you had spent the entire evening entertaining our friends with no panties. It was a little thing and not that uncommon, but it had not been your plan at the beginning of the evening. It was a result of my raging desire to have you when I wanted you. I also knew that you were wet -- very wet. I am sure that it started from your gushing orgasm earlier in the evening, but when you sat in my lap I felt your heat and moisture on my thigh.

I sat down while you stepped outside to say a last goodnight. When you walked back in, you smiled and looked just a little guilty. You knew that your night had just begun. "Master...?" It was a question -- it was all we needed for both of us to know that you wanted to please me and that you would do everything I said.

"You were very good earlier." I said to you. "You gave me all I wanted and more, and did it with them just a few feet away. I don't think they had a clue."

You smiled at your little victory. You knew that I would reward you for your good behavior.

I instructed you to walk to the center of the living room. You walked gingerly into the room. You looked like you were afraid you would break something. You were still moving toward the center of the room with your back to me when I told you to stop. You froze.

You began to turn toward me. "Stand still," I said sharply. Your body stiffened.

I waited until I saw your shoulders relax. It took almost a minute. Your breathing slowed and your shoulders dropped just a little. You did not know what I wanted, but you accepted that this is where and how I wanted you. You knew not to speak -- this was our rule.

"Strip."

You took a little look over your shoulder and began to take off your shirt. You looked like you were standing at the closet door.

"I didn't say get undressed. I said strip."

You raised your head and stiffened again. I could see the hesitation. I could see the query. And then, you relaxed again. Your body swayed for a second like music had begun to play. Then, still facing away from me, you slowly bent at the waist. Your hands both ran down your left leg until you were bent nearly double. You were now looking at me around your leg, your face flushed and your hair hanging around your face like a frame. I could see the darkened area of your jeans from your moisture.

You un-strapped one shoe and then the other, picked them up by the straps of their thongs, and walked to the hearth. You placed the shoes on the mantle, bent down, and started the fire.

Then you walked to me, placed one foot on the arm of the chair beside me, reached over my head, and turned out the overhead lights. This move had placed your breast against my face for just a moment. When you straightened, you pushed your pelvis toward me. I could smell -- feel your heat.

You pushed away from me as if my touch was going to burn you. You stepped back away from me until you were silhouetted by the light of the fire and the rim light over the fireplace. Your new blouse was just transparent enough that I could see the outline of your body through the fabric. You traced the lines of your body with your hands as if you knew exactly where my eyes were traveling.

You had already unbuttoned the top couple of buttons on your blouse, just enough that your full cleavage and the center of your bra were visible. You seductively slid a finger into your mouth, moistened it, and traced it down your neck and between your breasts. The fingers of one hand traveled to the junction of your thighs, while the other deftly unfastened the remaining buttons of your shirt.

As your shirt fell open, both hands traveled to the top of your jeans. You unbuttoned the top button and slid the zipper down about an inch. One corner of your jeans folded down, but nothing was revealed.

You spent and eternity to slide your shirt off of your shoulders. You slowly turned and looked over your shoulder at me while the fabric floated to the floor. You reached up and slid the straps of you bra off your shoulders and pulled your arms out. You then reached back and unclasped the back of your bra. When you turned back to face me, you were still holding the cups of your bra over your breasts. You allowed one side to slip some, and then the other. Just as I thought I would finally get to see the beauty of your mounds, you turned away again. The bra fell to the floor.

You again ran both hands down the length of your leg. This time, your breasts straddled your thigh. Then, still inverted, you reached up and wrapped your fingers around the areola of your left breast and pulled your nipple into your mouth. You sucked your nipple and licked it until it was swollen and flushed. You then shifted, looking at me around the other thigh and repeated the process with the other breast.

You walked over to me and pulled my hands to your warm breasts. I caressed them and slid my hands up them until your nipples were pinched into the webs of my fingers. I pulled just a little and you pulled away, wickedly smiling.

You swayed your way to the floor and sat in the center of the room with the fire at your back and your feet parted, facing me. You laid back and stretched your hands toward the fire. Then in what seemed like a single move, you bucked your hips into the air and ripped your jeans down your legs. Your shaved pussy shined for just a moment in the glow of the fire. You rocked forward and pulled the pants the rest of the way off your feet.

You leaned back onto your hands with your legs spread and your knees up. You looked triumphant. You knew that you had pleased me. You gestured me to come to you with one finger in a "come hither" move.

I stood and walked out of the room, leaving you momentarily. I returned with my hands behind my back.

"My show is not over yet. Pleasure yourself for me." I said as I handed you your favorite vibrator. It was the one you had been licking in the picture you sent me earlier.

"Please Master, take me." You pleaded. It sounded like a whimper.

"Are you questioning me?" I asked you. "Stand."

You stood and dropped your eyes. You had broken the rules.

"Turn around and bend over." I instructed.

You turned and bent at the waist. You were standing with your feet slightly apart, bent nearly double and your hands on your shins. I saw you stiffen as I unfastened my belt.

From my angle behind you I could see your face, your breasts, your ass, and your pussy. I could see your moisture glistening on your lips. I could step forward and slide my cock into you without any resistance. But, you broke the rules.

I swung the belt which clapped against your left ass cheek. A light red stripe appeared. You did not make a sound. You did not want to break another rule. I swung again, this time meeting the right side of your ass. You hips swung from left to right, but you still did not make a sound. Three more times the black leather met your milky flesh. From my vantage point I could see that a drop of dew had formed at the apex of your labia.

I tossed the belt onto the pile of your clothes. I gently kicked your feet farther apart. Your pussy was now fully exposed, and the drop of dew fell to the floor. I flattened out my hand and briskly swatted your sex. The strikes were not so much a spank or slap as they were a stiff pat. But, the response was even more than you had when the belt had striped your backside. You gasped out loud and jumped. Your legs began to quiver.

I stepped back and beheld your body, your dripping cunt, your striped ass, and your heaving breast.

"Now do as you're told and pleasure yourself for me." I said as I sat back down. At this point, it was all I could do to keep from taking you just as I had earlier today. But, I wanted my show and for you to do as I had instructed.

You surprised me. You did not lie down and begin to rub yourself. You kept your pose, reached out and picked up the vibrator with one hand and the belt with the other.

You dropped your hips some and placed your other hand on the floor, still holding the vibrator. You folded the belt into a loop and swung it up between your legs, slapping your pussy harder than I ever would have. You hissed through your teeth and repeated the assault several more times. You then reached up between your parted thighs with the vibrator and stroked it up and down your parted lips. I could hear the motor hum for just a moment. Then the humming was drowned out by your moaning.

You were still facing away from me, bent over, and reaching up between your legs. The hand with the belt was now on the ground, still clasping the belt. You reached down and placed the base of the vibrator of the ground, letting it dance in place. You bent your knees and lowered wet pussy onto it, swallowing it between your thighs. You rode up and down a couple of strokes and your thighs started to quiver. You stood back up, turned toward me, reached down, and picked up your toy. The belt was still in your other hand.

You walked to me, leaned forward, and ran your tongue up my cheek. You then placed your right foot on the arm rest of the chair, your pussy just inches from my face. You dropped the belt into my lap and said, "In case I am bad."

You reached up with your other hand and ran the phallus across my cheek, leaving your moisture in a trail across my face. You leaned down to me and licked your juices back off as you slid the vibrator into your pussy. When you stood up, the back of your hand was only inches from my face as you stroked the shaft in and out of yourself. You began to buck your hips into the rhythm of your hand pounding the vibrating plastic cock in and out. Your legs started to tremble and your breathing became short and choppy. A guttural sound began to bubble up from your throat.

"Come for me." I instructed. "Let me see you come."

You stopped moving. You pushed away from me and stepped back. You looked me in the eyes and with a trembling voice and your hands on your hips, you said, "No."

I was shocked. You had taken yourself so far. Rivulets of your juices were visible at the tops of your thighs. Your entire body was quivering. I knew that you wanted to orgasm. I knew that your body was screaming for any touch to your pussy. I also knew that your disobedience would have to be dealt with.

I stood with the belt in my hand. You turned and dropped to your hands and knees. Your ass glistened from your perspiration and the dew of your sex. Your pussy was swollen, red, and literally dripping. Your lips were parted like a mouth waiting for a treat.

I stepped forward and reached out, touching the flesh of the small of your back. You jumped as if I had struck you with the belt. You had expected the belt. Then you received the belt. I struck you across both cheeks. I am sure that the belt made contact with your swollen mound as well. You did not make a sound or move. It was as If you had not been touched.

I lifted my hand and swung forward again. The leather striped your ass. You remained silent and still. I spanked you a third time, a forth, and a fifth. Other than the red streaks on the cheeks of your ass, there was no indication from you that you had been touched.

I was determined to get a reaction from you. I stepped forward, picked up you dildo, and then straddled you facing your ass. I reached down and slid the dildo into your pussy to soak it with your juices. I then wiped your liquid onto your tight little asshole. Only then did you react any. You were so wet; it was as if I had spilled a bottle of lube on you.

You were ready for what I did next, the vibrator slid into your ass as easily as it gone into had your pussy just a few seconds earlier. Once I had sunk the shaft home into you, I used the belt to spank your pussy the way you had done what now seemed like hours earlier. You bucked and groaned more with each stroke of the leather against your most tender flesh. Again your flesh was beginning to quiver. You were shaking all over and pushing back into the belt as it struck down on you.

I reached down and tapped the end of the vibrator a few times. You began to buck and groan. You pushed your ass farther into the air looking for more. I stepped behind you, bent down, and very lightly reached between your thighs. I was careful not to brush anything other than my target. You were looking away from me, and from your shaking, most likely had your eyes closed. I hit my target directly; the tip of my finger pressing your swollen clit like it was a button. You jumped and quivered again. I rolled back onto my hips and said, "Now do as you were told."

You rolled over, through your legs into the air, and reached between your legs with both hands. One hand took the hilt of the vibrator and the other began frigging your pussy. The blur of motion lasted only a moment before you shrieked and your hips began bucking off the floor. A river flowed from your folds, and your screamed, "fuck me now."

I stood and stripped as quickly as I could remove my clothing. You had again broken the rules by talking, but the punishment this time would be a different kind of pounding. I fell forward between your legs. There was no resistance when my cock fell into you. I sank into you in a single thrust. As soon as my hips met yours, you orgasmed again.

You bucked your hips into my pelvis, and clawed at your own breasts. You hissed through your teeth as if I had slid a blade into your flesh. I could not tell if you were having one continuous orgasm, or if it was one after another.

I continued to pound into your flesh until I began to feel the swell of my release building. I began to slow to try to last a little longer. You felt my rhythm slow and clamped your feet into the small of my back. You bucked your hips into me as fast as you could move, holding me with your arms and legs. Your pussy spasms and your gyrations combined to drive me over the edge. I filled you with my seed in what seemed like endless quakes.

After a moment, I relaxed and slumped onto your breasts. As I relaxed, you whispered into my ear, "I am sorry I was so bad Master."