Alone at Night

Story Info
Stranger bounds & uses her in her bed.
2.1k words
4.05
83.4k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am alone in bed one night when I am awakened from sleep. I awake in a state of confusion---not knowing exactly why i was awake but sensing that something is not quite right. Before my eyes can adjust to the darkness of the room, and my brain can shake off the mists of confusion left from sleep, i am grabbed and shoved over onto my stomach. I cannot see who is in the room with me. My hands are grabbed roughly and pulled behind my back. I am then bound and a blindfold placed over my eyes.

I scream though being alone i should realize that there is no use. Knowing well that there is no way my screams can be heard, the intruder laughs and tells me to go ahead and scream if i want things to be really bad. I quiet immediately.

Then, i begin to plead for mercy and to not be hurt. All the while the adrenaline flowing through my body is already awakening feelings of arousal deep in my stomach, radiating down into my pussy, making it begin to grow wet in anticipation of what may happen to me.

In order to make sure that i do not scream later or maybe for even darker purposes the unseen intruder then places a ring gag into my mouth and fastens it securely behind my head. He then rolls me onto my back to admire his handiwork.

Feeling a moments freedom even though i am bound, blindfolded and gagged, i attempt to struggle off the bed. This angers the intruder and he shoves me back down roughly and slaps my face and says "Be still, you don't want to make this worse than it has to be, do you?" I cease my struggles and lay there frightened, wondering what he plans to do with me.

I feel the bed move as his weight leaves it. I can hear him moving about the room. I can hear him opening drawers and looking through my things, searching for something. I hear as he finds my hiding place for my toys. I hear his chuckle and these words, "These were unexpected but will come in handy." I hear the sound of him as he places items from the drawer within easy reach somewhere near me.

I then hear the sound of a zipper being opened and think "ok, it's about to start." But to my surprise i hear and feel more items being placed close by. Then i feel a hand grasp my ankle and before i can wonder what's going on, i know. I feel the cool softness of a wide leather strap being wrapped around my ankle and tightened to fit snugly but not to be painful. Just as quickly, the other ankle is grasped and pushed far over on the bed. It too is wrapped with a wide leather strap and secured snugly. The intruder has secured my legs apart widely with a spreader bar. Short seconds later i feel the frightening coolness of what feels like the tip of a knife skim across my skin. I gasp in fear and flinch away. The intruder chuckles again and cuts the thin straps of my thong and pulls it off me and tosses it away. He then makes short work of my silky little gown and tosses it too away. He now has me totally naked, bound, gagged and blindfolded. I am completely at his mercy, susceptible to his every whim.

I feel his eyes as they roam my body-- on my breasts, looking at my exposed pussy, knowing that he can see the signs that my betraying body offer so willingly for him to see. My nipples are hard pebbles extended and begging to be pinched and licked. My pussy is wet, my clit glistening and hard. He notices all this and says "Ahhh, such a naughty girl, you enjoy this," and he laughs a low deep chuckle laced with menace that brings a chill to my blood and my nipples harden that much more.

I then feel something being drawn over my breasts-- a feather lite touch that makes them ache with desire and then smack! The intruder has hit me on my breast with what I think might have been a crop and smack! Another follows quickly on the other breast. The pain is not great but still a shock and it stings a lot. I cry out through the gag at the shocking pain. Soft caresses over the area of my breasts still stinging from the blows and my nipples feel as if they will break if they get any harder. I also feel more of a stirring of arousal deep within me. The alternating of torture and caress of my breasts continues until they are red with heat and my nipples are at maximum extension-- or so i think.

The intruder seems to disappear for a moment because i can no longer sense his presence in the room. When made aware of his presence again i gasp at the feel of ice gliding gently across my skin, cooling the fires blazing in my tortured breasts and sending impulses to my nipples to get even harder which i wouldn't have believed possible. The ache of desire in my pussy has it dripping wet which brings further delight to this intruder. He softly caresses my body, comforting me, giving me the false idea that the pain and torture are through.

He leaves the bed again, making me wonder what is to come next. It is not long before i find out. He grasps my waist length hair and pulls me upright on the bed. I then get slapped in the face with his cock before i feel him shoving it in my mouth through the ring gag. He orders me to suck his cock and get him off. I begin sucking and licking his cock but not well enough to suit him so he decides to just brutally fuck my mouth. Because I've had this gag in my mouth for a long time already, my drool is just running out of my mouth. So being well lubed with drool he slams his cock into my mouth over and over again shoving it deeper and deeper until i start gagging. This seems to excite him further and he fucks my mouth harder and deeper using his hands to keep my face pulled tight against his stomach. I'm beginning to panic because i can't breathe and he tells me to swallow his cock if i want to breathe again. So as i feel i'm about to pass out from lack of air my throat relaxes a bit and i feel my throat expand as i swallow his cock. He pounds my throat faster and faster until he explodes sending his cum shooting down my throat into my stomach, keeping it buried there in my throat til the last of his seed has shot from his cock filling my belly and my throat, oozing out of my open mouth. He then withdraws his spent cock and removes the gag. I close my mouth, my jaw aching. He then slaps me with his flaccid cock and tells me to lick it clean. I do as i'm told, thankful to have the cruel gag out of my mouth.

His torture of me is nowhere near complete and he tells me this with a wicked growl. He reached behind me and removes the bindings from my hands but only temporarily are they free. He places a different kind of cuff on first one wrist then the other and then around each thigh. With my wrists secured to my thighs he adjusts the bar between my ankles bringing it in just a bit. I then feel myself being hauled up onto my knees. He shoves me so that i am bent over, barely able to use my fingertips to keep my balance. I hear the swish of something coming through the air and before i can brace i feel the sting as he whips my ass with what i would later find out was a flogger. I teeter there on my knees and fingertips as he lashes my bare ass over and over again bringing tears flowing down my face and whimpers of pain as the assault continues. After what seems like an eternity, and once the pain has turned to numbness, he stops.

My body has betrayed me further. His beating has caused the juices of my already dripping pussy to flow even harder and they are now running down my legs. He sees this and tells me what a slut i am to be enjoying this so much. I whimper again and he just laughs. He touches my sopping wet pussy letting two fingers slip inside. He works his fingers around and discovers that i have a big pussy and i'm ready for what's next.

He removes his fingers and quickly replaces them with what i believe to be a dildo from my toy drawer. It is a whopper at 8 inches long and 4 inches thick. He begins to fuck me hard with this dildo until i am nearly ready to cum and when he senses that i am very close he pulls it out and i hear the swish of something coming through the air right before i feel his first blow with some kind of paddle. I cum, my juices gushing from my pussy! He continues to land blow after blow on my ass making me cum even harder. This has amused him greatly and finally he stops and allows my ass a bit of a rest as the final waves of my orgasm wash over me.

Then i feel something rubbing my drenched pussy and wonder what is to come next. Then he shoves that thing into my ass. It's a vibe. At first it feels like its going to fit without too much trouble and i relax. This proves to be a mistake as he gives another shove and i feel as if i'm being ripped apart by what proves to be a very large vibe. It had a smaller head to make insertion begin easily but widens out to be very large indeed. He waits a moment for me to get used to it and then he pulls it nearly all the way out. When he sees me relax again, he slams it hard back up into my ass, stretching my rectum to its limit. He then begins fucking my ass in long slow strokes until i begin to respond and lunge back onto the huge vibe. Then he turns it on low and starts fucking me faster. My pussy, already drenched from the huge orgasm earlier, begins to flow with my juices once again and i am moaning in ecstacy. He reaches around and pinches on my clit as he keeps pounding the vibe in and out of my ass. Then he turns the vibe up on high and fucks me even faster. I'm meeting his thrusts eagerly now. Suddenly he stops pinching on my clit and smacks my ass hard with the paddle again, he shoves the vibe in hard and smacks my ass again. I cum again hard, my body convulsing as wave after wave of the orgasm pass through my pussy and ass.

Finally after what seems like hours, he turns the vibe off and eases it out of my ass, allowing me to stop cumming. Unable to support myself any longer, i fall over onto my side. Having a little compassion for me he allows me to lie there and rest for a little while.

As the night progresses, i am fucked and whipped repeatedly until all of my holes have been well and thoroughly used. Sometimes he fucks me with his toys or mine or at other times it is with his cock or fingers. No part of my body is left untouched.

When the night is done and there is nothing left that he wants to do to me, i am released from my bonds. As he begins to release me, he gives me a warning, "Wear the blindfold until you have no doubt in your mind that I have gone and tell no one about this or it will never happen again. Do you understand?" Finding it difficult to speak, i just nod my head to show him that i do.

After a bit i can hear him no more, but i continue to lie there waiting and thinking. What has just happened to me wasn't so bad, surely it could have been much worse. i most certainly won't be telling anyone about it because if there is one thing that i'm certain of, it is that i want him to come back.