Alone at the Gorge

Story Info
You and I enjoy a cool dip in the gorge on a steamy day.
1.1k words
3.95
14.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A warm, humid afternoon prompts you and I to the gorge for a dip. There is one group of a couple young men there when we arrive; but they head out a few minutes after we settle in, leaving us alone at the gorge. I begin to strip off my clothing, revealing a tiny white and red polka-dot bikini, held together with only a few strings carelessly looped together into a droopy bow. One tug on the right string could send half the ensemble floating down the river, leaving me ever so exposed. Before we descend into the river I let down my ponytail and my golden hair falls softly upon my shoulders. I lean in gently to kiss you and place my hand upon your bare chest.

As we enter the water you notice my soft, pale skin become speckled with goosebumps. My nipples harden and you can easily see them poking out through my white bikini top. You place one hand firmly on my hip, and wrap the other around to the small of my back as you pull me in towards you; planting a kiss on my pink lips. I can feel your hard cock through your thin swim shorts, and I gasp: "You wanna sneak off in the woods for a few, babe?" with a devilish grin on my face. But you have other plans. Without warning you spin me around you, reversing our positions, and pinning me back against the tallest cliff there; a small squeal of surprise and delight escapes my mouth. Our hips are still pressed against each other. The water is only up to our waists, meaning anyone who decided to go for a swim at the gorge on this afternoon would most definitely spot us easily. But surprisingly we were still alone.

Still kissing me, you slide one hand across my stomach and up towards my chest, it slips under my top without much difficulty. You lightly play with my tit and tease my nipple with your hand, as the other wraps around my hip to my ass. Your lips wander away from mine, and begin to trickle kisses down my neck to my collarbone and to the top of my breasts. You pause for a moment, and return your attention to my lips, but just for a moment, as you tug on the bikini tie at the back of my neck. I draw air sharply through my mouth as i bite my bottom lip and glance up towards the path leading down to the river, only feet from us. But you leave me no time to hesitate, as you're already flicking your tongue around one of my nipples and pinching the other between your fingers. I let out a small moan, and you notice my breath quickening.

Just as I was growing comfortable, or at least forgetting about, our risky position here, you grab my hair and pull me behind you. We move farther out of the water and even closer to the path where people could come trotting out at any moment. With your hand still tangled up in my hair, you push me down onto my knees with my face in front of your crotch. I swiftly pull your shorts down to your ankles, sending your cock springing forward into my face.

I run my tongue lightly along the full length of your dick, making sure to glance up at you in the process; your face is flushed red and your eyes are shut blissfully. I lick your cock from base to tip one more time, before taking your member completely into my mouth and throat. I repeat this motion slowly, deep throating your cock each time. I quicken my pace and use one hand to stimulate your balls, while the other travels towards my pussy. I finger apart my lips to reveal the wetness previously being contained. i begin rubbing my clit with my saturated fingers, causing me to moan and tighten my lips around your hard dick. You can feel the vibrations of my moans as you realize you're close to cumming. I keep moving faster and faster, taking your dick deeper into my mouth each time, until I no longer need my hand. Your body tenses up, as one last deep thrust sends you over the edge. I remove your dick from my mouth just in time to see your cum spray my chin and drip down onto my tits.

You've barely caught your breath when I whisper in your ear, "I want you inside me. Please baby." I try to take your hand and lead you away, to a more secluded spot.

"Okay," you say, "but I'll have you right here." And at that you pull my back to you and turn me around, so I'm facing the cliff you're pinning me up against. You spank my ass and run your hand towards my pussy, moving my bikini bottoms aside. My wetness quickly leaks onto your fingers, so you take them from inside me and make me take them in my mouth. Your cock surges with blood, hardening even further until you can't take it anymore. Grabbing my hips, you angle my body downwards and pull off my swim suit. You explore my pussy with a finger one more time before positioning your cock at my entrance. Before you penetrate me you tease my pussy lips with your head, and you can tell I want you. With one swift thrust you push yourself entirely inside me and I moan loudly. You begin to fuck me, grabbing my hips with both hands and riding me hard. My ass jiggles with each thrust. You grow short of breath, and my breathing has increased to a pant, staggered with moans.

You pull your cock out of my dripping pussy and turn me around, so i'm facing you. You lift me up into your arms, with your hands supporting my ass, and my back leaning on the cliff wall. You enter me again, and establish a pace. My hand travels towards my clit, first lubricating my fingers with our own mess. I being rubbing and pressing my clit with a pace to match your own. We hear a car door slam, and voices descending into the gorge. As you fuck me harder and faster, I do the same to myself. My breaths are short and fast as I exhale, "I'm gonna cum, i'm gonna cum for you." The people have grown closer and it sounds as if they're right above us. You take this as a queue to move faster, and as you do I'm sent into a powerful orgasm. My whole body convulses, and my pussy tightens around your cock. You can feel my juices leaking down your shaft. You lean in close to kiss me, our sweaty, tired bodies pressed up against each other. We're finished dressing ourselves by the time another couple arrives at the river. We go for a brief dip in the water to cool ourselves off before heading back home; leaving the other couple alone at the gorge.