Alone for the Weekend

Story Info
19-year-old couple all alone for a weekend.
769 words
3.14
18.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walk up to your door, and knock. You come to the door, your 19 year old body looking absolutely amazing, wearing a black miniskirt and a white tank top. I step inside and grab you close. I begin to kiss you deeply, groping your ass while we make out. You pull away, and tell me to follow you. I follow closely behind you grabbing your ass every few feet.

We reach your bedroom, and you look me in the eyes, and start to kiss me again. I keep on groping your ass, and then I pull away. I slowly take off your white tank top, revealing your white bra. I trace my fingers along the outline of your breasts, and kiss your neck, while undoing the clasp on your bra. I remove your bra, and slowly start to kiss your breasts. I lick all over them, and gently bite your nipples. You pull away from me, and take off my white t-shirt.

You run your hands all over my chest, and then grab me and hold me close. You start to kiss and suck on my neck, as I grope your ass. I pull you away, and start to remove your skirt, seeing your pink booty shorts. I slowly remove those, keeping eye contact with you. I go down, and slowly insert one finger into your pussy, while moving my mouth down and slowly licking your pussy. I start to lick all around, slowly flicking my tongue across your clit, while thrusting in and out with my finger.

I keep going with my fingers slowly inserting another every few seconds until I have 3 in there. I pick up the pace with my fingers, thrusting them in and out while I lick your boobs. I remove my fingers and go up and kiss you again. You pull away and slowly remove my pants and my boxers in one motion. You grab my cock and start to stroke it, gazing into my eyes and smiling slightly. You go down and slowly lick around the tip, flicking your tongue all around it while you keep stroking it.

You then look and me and wink, then you start to take more of my bulge deeper into your mouth. You go down, and deep throat my cock, making me moan. You pull your mouth off my cock and lay on the bed. I climb up on the bed, and kiss you again, feeling your warm, hot body against mine.

I climb near you, and straddle you, slowly inserting my cock into your pussy. I start to thrust, slowly at first, as you wrap your legs around me. I pick up the pace, keep riding you slowly, as I rub your breasts. I slowly start to pick up the speed, and you moan softly, as I lean in and flick my tongue all around your mouth. I start to ride harder and harder, while you ram your hips up to meet my thrusts, and moan louder and louder with each thrust.

You tell me to pull out, and then you tell me to get on my back. I do, and you slowly start to mount my cock. You slowly start to ride it while leaning towards me so I can grab your boobs. You ride me faster and faster, as we both moan louder and louder.

You get off, and turn around, mounting my cock with your ass towards me. You start to ride it hard at first, I let out a long moan, and spank your ass. You then speed up, and then ride me slower and slower again, making me hold off my orgasm.

You then get off and I moan loud and you mount me again. You start to ride faster and faster, moaning louder and louder, telling me that your about to orgasm, and keep riding me as hard as you can go now. I moan loud as you moan and have an intense orgasm.

You then get off my cock, and tell me to let it go. You jerk my cock 3 times, and on the 4th, I moan as loud as I can and squirt hot, sticky cum all over your tits, and your whole body. You grab a tit and start to lick the cum off of it, while I lick up all the cum off of your stomach, leaving it in my mouth, then kissing you deeply and passionately. Your now all clean, and we cuddle under the blanket and make out for most of the night, not being able to wait until morning.