Alone in Space Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Except that this time the pain was mixed with pleasure. Her eyes opened wide in disbelief before another jolt, and this time she felt the aftermath of pleasure even without the abuse of her erectile tissue. It was as though the electric shocks hit the reset button on her body, and turned discomfort, pain and fear into lust and ecstasy.

Without noticing it, too disoriented by the regular body-jolting kicks of the sphere, Jade began to suck with abandon on the dildo that was pistoning tirelessly between her spread lips, and to buck demandingly against the bonds that held her hips down.

Should one tempt fate?

As she began to suck harder, not quite yet desperately, on the dildo as though it was connected to her clitoris, as though she was hoping to make a lover happy enough to return the favor, she did not see, could not hope to see, the long thin arm that gracefully curved up between her legs, terminating in a long rod that itself terminated, on the end of a tapering neck, with a small spherical tip.

Delicately, with an artiste's effete precision, the tip slid just above the surface of the rod that lead between her puffy lips towards the sphere that was making her convulse once every second, until it found itself just above the surface of those wetly glistening flaps and hung there as another shock twisted her.

With a lightning-like stab downwards, the new sphere tapped against her wet, highly conductive flesh and the rhythm she had been forced to adapt to was broken, not in time but in location, one second a shock deep inside her that made her womb clench in a simulated orgasm that pushed her slightly closer each time to a real one, the next second the shock came to her lips and traveled up and down, her asshole clenching and her clitoris, still stretched, feeling as though a vibrator had been slapped into it.

Then again deep inside her before she could recover, then again to her helpless pussy lips, then deep inside...

With each electric bolt that hit her, her tortured body felt it closer to a cock's hard thrust or hard tongue's lick. Her legs, stretched wide, began to shiver as though her ankles were held by men, not machines. Her cunt, even where stretched beyond discomfort to pain, began to clench as though the shaft running through it were thicker and warm and fleshy.

The dildo in her mouth, although it did not change in speed or depth or rhythm, suddenly became the centre of her universe as her mind fled from the sensations abusing her from the nipples down. She couldn't suck with the shaft pushing down her gullet with every thrust, but she tried to swallow and she worked it with teeth and lips and tongue as hard and desperately as she had ever worked on any lover.

Pushed beyond humiliation and abuse to lust and need, her body was soon also pushed, by electric jolts every two seconds to an achingly stretched clitoris, beyond arousal to orgasm.

The next jolt inside her made her entire body explode, but with her entire body stretched so tight that even the muscles inside her could barely move, the orgasm that ripped through her rebounded from tendons stretched almost to breaking point and tore back through her womb, doubled and then redoubled until her nerves gave out, pushed beyond replete to exhausted.

When she collapsed, she started sobbing as the dildo withdrew, barely noticing as her nipples and her clit were slowly released, the tension relaxing gently enough not to cause more pain and then the delicate tissue released with an anesthetic balm left beyond. She didn't notice at all as the speculum aided in the withdrawal of the sphere deep within her or the vibrator in her ass slid smoothly out, but as her limbs were slowly relaxed she began to notice their absence.

She couldn't believe what had just happened to her. She had never used that program before and may never use it again, but she had never felt so replete, so cathartically cleansed, so completely fucked.

12