Alone In The Dark

Story Info
A dark secluded spot, & a cell phone.
2.9k words
4.5
19.5k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rhody
rhody
4 Followers

My trainer once asked me if there was anywhere on my paper route that is secluded enough for a morning tryst of phone sex. I knew of a place about three quarters into the route. It was unlit and off the beaten trail. I have been driving past it for the past four months and have yet to see a car, truck, or better yet, a police car. So this morning I told him of a place that was perfect for us. "Good." he said, "Call me when you get there. I'm off work and I want to hear you cumming over the phone." Now this is a relative new thing for me, phone sex. I'm not very much into the spoken word by me; I'm more of a printed word type of gal. But since I have met my trainer, I have learned that the old me needs to be placed aside and to put all of my trust in this man.

When I drove by that spot on my route, I got the most intense cheap thrill fluttering down my spine. You know what I'm talking about, the kind that starts on either side of your shoulders and tingles its way down the spinal cord. It can make you shiver in excitement. I slowed down and looked at the road again. It was still darker than any blindfold I've ever worn. It made my pussy all a tingle and my nipples rock hard. With Carly Simon's song, 'Anticipation' running thru my head for the rest of the route, I hurried home for a well-deserved rest.

All day long, while I was cleaning house, I thought about the next morning. I couldn't stop from thinking about it. I know I could have relieved some of the edge I was working on, but my trainer has forbidden me from cumming unless he says so, and he just loves to deny me. And this with him living five hours away from me. I know what you are all thinking, five hours away, he won't know if I brought myself off or not. But I truly feel that he would know the difference, so out of respect and devotion, I remain under his command. That's not to say he doesn't deny me at all, oh no, he does give me permission to reach orgasm, even at times when he is not on the phone with me. But it is always on his terms; I wouldn't want it any other way. I tried to imagine what he is going to make me do to myself out there, in the dark, all alone, in my car. Will he make me get out of the car and kneel? He has ordered me to my knees over the phone before. He loves the power he has over me even at such a distance. I made a note to myself to wear loose clothing and no underwear. Oh yeah, and one of my vibrators, a pair of nipple clamps, and my small flogger in case he wants me to flog myself. Once again, I'm trembling with excitement. He doesn't know that I will bring these items. It will be such a surprise for him.

As I lay in bed that night, I let my mind wonder again about the next morning… What is going to happen? What fresh new form of cheap thrill is this going to be? I fell asleep with my favorite sleep lure, me on my knees, sucking his cock. He is grabbing me by the hair and pushing his dick further down my throat. Pounding harder and harder, fucking my face. Ah, yes, this is my most favorite.

The next morning, I flew out of bed, got dressed and checked to see if I had everything ready. I headed off to work to bag my newspapers and put them in my car. As I hurried thru the first half of my route, I kept thinking about what was to come. The more I thought about it, the wetter I got. I'm so surprised that none of the male store clerks I encountered didn't even noticed the obvious smell of my heat between my legs. My nipples were getting harder by the minute, and I was wondering if I could hold off from cumming till I reached the spot. Even the radio gods were favoring me, for they were playing some of my most beloved favorites, 'Radar Love' by Golden Earring, "Kashmir' by Led Zeppelin, 'Live and Let Die' by Wings. I was getting even more into the mood.

Soon I arrived at my last stop before the secluded place. I got out of my car to put the papers in the box. My pussy was dripping big time. I stood by my car, trying to see if I wanted to change my mind. Why should I? Whom am I going to harm? So, with a shake of my head to clear out all the negative thoughts, I jumped into my car and took off. The road ahead of me was twisty curvy, and it takes all my concentration. I approached the turn that leads me to the darkened road. I cut off my lights, turned onto the road, and drove about fifty yards away from the main road. I positioned myself so I could see if any vehicle were to come either way. I stopped the car, looked about and saw nothing. Just the total darkness and me. My hands trembled from nervousness. I grabbed my cell phone and set it on his number, the one marked 'trainer'. My thumb hovered over the call button for a few seconds. I was so scared and excited at the same time. This is the beginning of what cheap thrills feels like to me. The shivers down my spine, the fluttering of my pussy, and the sharpness of my breathing.

Throwing all caution to the four winds, I hit the call button on my phone. He answered on the third ring. "Good morning, slut," he says, "what did you bring with you?" Master knows his slut all too well. I told him what I had brought along with me. "Very good, girl," he said, pleased with what he heard. "Get out of the car and drop to your knees beside it, NOW!" I quickly got out and dropped to my knees. The gravel was harsh on my knees. "What are you wearing?" he demanded. I told him that I was wearing shorts and a t shirt, nothing else. He then ordered me to strip right there. As I removed my shirt, I felt a soft breeze across my nipples, stiffening them even more. I then wiggled out of my shorts and knelt there naked. Here I was, outside, all by myself, naked and kneeling beside my car on the side of a deserted road. My head was spinning from both the excitement and the fear of getting caught. My pussy was throbbing like crazy.

"With your left hand, pinch your left nipple," he then ordered. I reached up and gently tugged on it. "Pinch it harder, bitch." He does know his girl. I pinched it harder, pulling, twisting it more. I started to moan to myself. Oh, how I wish it was he doing this instead of me. "That's it, let me hear you whimper." I started to whimper in need and I press my knees together. "Now the other nipple, too, don't let it get jealous of the other." With my head tilted to hold the phone to my ear, I am pinching both nipples at the same time.

"Oooohhh, Master, your girl wants you so badly." I moaned with much need in my voice. It made no difference that I was miles away from him, I needed him.

"Good slut, now take those clamps and fasten them to your tits." I reached over and grabbed them. Pinching and pulling on one nipple, it stands out nicely and I work the clamp on it. "Make sure you tighten it good. I want to hear you in pain," he says as I slide the little ring up it. As it gets tighter, he can hear the intake of air as I feel the pain shooting up my tit and head straight for between my legs. What exquisite pain it is! I kneel there, trying to get used to it when he orders me to do the same with the other nipple. When I tightened the second clamp, both tits are in such glorious pain. I almost cum from the sheer pain of it all.

"Now, here is what I want you to do, slave. I want you to set the phone nearby, and take that flogger in you right hand. Then I want you to grab the chain on the clamps with your left. Lift and pull the chain up and out till you just about to pull them off. Then take that flogger and whip your tits both over and under till you cum. But first, shove that vibrator up your cunt and turn it on full speed." Oh my god, I can't believe that he wants me to do that! I set the phone aside where he can hear me, take the vibrator and work it into my pussy. As soon as I get it all the way in, I turn it on to its highest setting. Now the clamps and the vibrator both are doing quite a number on me. With a slightly shaky hand, I pick up the phone and tell him that I'm ready.

"Excellent, bitch, now start flogging yourself. I want to hear the whipping so you better have the phone close to your tits." "Yes, Master," I reply and place the phone on the driver's seat. I grabbed the chain in my hand and pull it as ordered. I see my tits extend and the clamps are holding tight to my nipples. I pull them out just to the point where the clamps might come off and hold them there. Next I take the flogger and commence with my whipping.

The first strike was on the tops on my tits. I yelped at the pain and almost let go of the chain. I held on and struck underneath. I threw my head back and tried to hold back the scream, but I was unable to do so. I lowered my head to breathe and I could hear my Master encouraging me to keep at it. "Don't stop, keep going, harder! HARDER!!! I then started a rhythm in flogging myself, first the left tit, then the right one, upper part, underneath. All the while the vibrator humming deep in my pussy and I'm screaming from both the pain and the pleasure.

Soon, both my tits are covered in bright red stripes and I'm so close to cumming. Somewhere, in the back of my brain, I hear my Master telling me to start whipping my cunt. With a firm grip on the chain attached to the nipple clamps, I lean back a bit and begin to flog my pussy, feeling each lash as it stings my cunt. Now I'm beyond myself and have lost total control. I start to cum and cum hard. I feel my voice from deep down my soul and I let loose a howl; it was like an animal in pure lust. I throw my head back yet again a the scream coming from my mouth is almost unholy and certainly nonhuman. I didn't even realize that I had yanked off the clamps from my nipples. I lost my balance and fell over, curling up in a fetal position. Taking the vibrator in hand, I start to fuck myself as hard as I can. Feeling another orgasm coming up, I curl up even tighter and ride it out, yelling and screaming throughout it. I hear my Master's cumming over the phone and I'm pleased that he enjoyed hearing his slut's release.

With a weary and shaking hand, I picked up the phone just as he finishes with his orgasm. "Was that to your liking, Master?" I asked him in between the gulps of air I was taking.

"Yes, slave, that was good." my Master replied, pleased with me.

"Yes girlie, it was good," I hear behind me. I swiftly turn around and see a man leaning next to my car casually looking down at me. I'm so stunned at seeing this stranger; I'm speechless for about three seconds. That was just long enough for him to grab me by the hair and place his hand over my mouth. He takes the phone away from me and places it next to his ear. "Sooo… what do I have here? A naked woman bringing herself off and doing it with someone over the phone, too. Ain't this my lucky morning." I hear my master saying something to him but I'm unable to make out the words. It sounded like he is telling the stranger to release me and go away. "Seems like you really haven't much say-so in the matter do you right now, huh? Since you like listening to her cum over the phone, let's see if you like hearing her being fucked over the phone.

With that, he sets the phone on the roof of my car, pulls me up and throws me over the back of the car. He yanks out the vibrator in my pussy and holds my head down with his other hand. I tried to hit him with my flogger, but he snatches it out of my hand and starts to whip my ass with it. My screams go unanswered and the stranger just laughs at me. "I saw what you were doing to yourself, so you are not fooling me into thinking that you don't like this."

He was right, I was enjoying his whipping in spite of the fact he was unknown to me. And plus, with my Master listening in, the juice from my pussy was flowing down my leg even faster than before. Soon, my ass was as red and sore as my tits were. He tosses the whip aside, and with one hand still holding me down, he unbuckles his belt and lowers the zipper of his jeans. By my hair, he drags me off the car and shoves me to my knees. "Hmm… let's see how good you are at sucking a real cock." He pulls out his dick. It's a whopper, almost ten inches and three inches around. "Open up bitch, and start sucking. And it better be good or your Master will hear you being beaten."

I took his cock and licked the head. It was so huge, I didn't know if I could take it all in. I flicked my tongue underneath the head hearing him moan slightly. "Oh yes, bitch, that's it. Now start sucking and make it good. Remember, your Master is listening." I opened my mouth wide and let his dick enter my mouth. While sliding it in and out, my tongue is swirling about staying busy. "Suck, bitch, I said suck it!" He grabs my hair and forces my mouth even further down his shaft. "oh yeah, that feels good, suck it harder, slut." I am sucking as much as I can while he is face fucking me. He slams it hard down my throat a few more times and then pulls out.

Quickly he grabs my hair again, lifts me up to my feet, and pushes me forward on the back of my car. I'm shoved face down and I feel my legs spread apart. The stranger takes my hands and holds them tight behind me with one hand. The he takes the other hand and guides his cock into my dripping pussy. At his first thrust, he gets about four inches in me. On his second thrust, another four more goes in. I scream at the forcefulness and beg him to quit. With his free hand, he reaches up, grabs my hair, and pulls my head back. "Yes, bitch, scream, let him hear you. I want him to know that his girl is being royally fucked." with a final push, he has me pinned down and my head pulled back. I am screaming for mercy while he uses my hair as leverage, fucking me with a vengeance. In and out, faster and harder, his cock is ramming up my cunt. I feel my orgasm coming and I can tell he is about ready too.

Soon I'm losing control again and start cumming I scream out and I hear him grunting above me. With a final thrust and another pull on my hair, the stranger cums deep inside my pussy. As he unloads in me, my pussy starts to quiver inside, milking him. When he is finished, he reaches for the phone, pulls his cock out of my cunt and pushes me to my knees again. "I'm making her clean my dick off, I hope you don't mind." the stranger pauses and seems to listen to my Master. I start to lick off my juices and his cum off his cock. I clean all of his cock, including his balls, too. "Yes, she was good, thanks for her use." With that, he takes his cock out of my mouth, pulls up his pants and starts to walk away. The darkness surrounds him and he is soon hidden from my view.

I staggered to my feet and reach for the phone, putting it to my ear. "You did good slut. I'm proud of you. Did you like my surprise?" I almost dropped my phone. Just how did he know where I was going to park? And with him so far away. I heard him laugh and when I return the phone to my ear, he says, "Your Master knows everything, my dear. Everything."

rhody
rhody
4 Followers