Alone in the Dark

Story Info
She entertains herself when the power goes out.
948 words
3.62
9.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fucking wonderful," she thought as she pulled her coat tighter around herself and shivered. The power was out at work and there she sat in the cold darkness. Three hours earlier, a sign from a neighboring business had fallen on the back of the building; splintering a power pole as well as caving in a portion of the roof and damaging the electrical wires and gas lines leading to the building. The small gas station had been closed for the night, but Rose had been unable to leave. It was just one more way her job had fucked her over in the last few months. She was expected to sit there; alone, nearly blind in the darkness and freezing; ready to reopen the store in case the power was restored.

As she sat in the dark, a fantasy began to play in her weary mind. She was no longer alone in the dark but her Master was there, teasing her chilled flesh with silken fingertips. His hands were always warm and comforting, even on the coldest nights. She moaned softly in the stillness as her own hands traced lightly over her body. In her mind, her Master gripped her hair roughly and pulled her head back, sucking on the exposed skin of her throat.

"Oh fuck," she gasped as her fantasy Master gripped her breast without a trace of gentleness.

"Alone at last, my pet." His voice echoed in her mind as she imagined him whispering the words softly in her ear. She shuddered with need ignited by his voice. Her hand slipped between her jean-clad thighs and stroked her hot pussy through the denim. "Mmmmm... No wonder you're so cold, pet. All the heat is trapped down here."

She opened her legs suddenly, the way He always forced them apart with his knee, and swatted her pussy. "Bad girl." His voice sensual and almost taunting in her mind. "Keeping all the heat down between those delicious thighs." She moaned as she lightly punished her hot needy pussy the way He would have if he were there, making her want him even more. She envisioned Him pulling her up out of the chair and bending her over the desk. She slipped her jeans down to expose her beautiful ass, knowing that He always loved to look at her ass... to caress and slap it. She ran her hands slowly across her bare asscheeks, spreading them wide and squirming with embarrassment, trying desperately to please the phantom of her Master in her imagination. "Mmmm. My lovely little bitch." Oh how often she had heard those very words from His lips. He often called her that when He was very pleased with her behavior. She could almost feel His eyes upon her in the darkness. It was humiliating to be like this without Him there to witness it but it was the direction the Master in her mind had taken her and she was certain the fantasy Master would have the same rules as the Real one. She must not leave the position he put her in or face the consequences. That was one of His main rules and she knew better than to break it, even when playing alone with a spectre inside her mind.

She smacked her ass but it was nowhere near what He would have done with His large warm hands. "Good little slut. You remembered." Her hand slid down across her ass and teased her bare pussy. "Such a good pet." She slipped two fingers into her waiting cunt and found it wet and ready. She pushed back against her hand, imagining it were Him, needing more, needing his touch. She pulled her hand away and slapped her ass hard. She had broken one of his rules and she knew that if He were in the room, she would be disciplined. "Stay still or I'll punish you, pet. You know my rules. Do you need a reminder already?" She picked up a thin metal ruler from the desk and spread her legs wide. Without answering the question from her imagination, she spanked her pussy with the cold metal. She gasped in pain at the harsh blows to her tender cunt and started begging for mercy almost immediately. Her pleas echoed through the empty office but she was not able to continue the rain of blows to her tender flesh for very long.

After ten strokes to her wetness, she shoved three fingers roughly inside her. She was even wetter than before and her fingers met with very little resistance. She finger fucked herself harshly as she lay bent over the desk. She moaned and writhed as her fingers plunged in and out of her cunt faster and harder. She slid her free hand up her shirt and captured a nipple in a vise-like grip.

"Cum NOW, my little slave! Cum hard for Master!" The command crashed through her very soul. She let out a scream of pleasure as she came. Her knees gave out from the powerful waves of pleasure surging over her and she slumped against the desk.

As she caught her breath, she realized that she was alone and half dressed in the cold dark office of the store manager. She quickly adjusted her clothes as she heard a key in the front door. It was Katharine, the store manager. She had come to let Rose go home and to take over the cold vigil until the power was restored.

"Brrr! It's so cold in here. How did you stay here all night?" Katharine looked at her oddly flushed employee as the younger girl smiled.

"Oh, I managed to keep myself occupied."