Alone in the Office

Story Info
Mia is surprised in the office when she thinks she's alone.
1.2k words
3.89
23.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spunkyE
spunkyE
5 Followers

Mia got off the elevator, stomping the snow off of her boots. Why in the world she had to come into the office on a Sunday evening she had no clue. She was missing the big game and had to fight traffic and snow. As she got to the office door, she juggled her coffee and gloves to try and find her keys. Why wasn't the door unlocked?

The text message she'd received said everyone had to report to work by five p.m. It was now six. She had purposely shown up late in a fit of anger. Let them fire her. She was fed up with this job anyhow. She had spent a lot of years in school and it'd gotten her a fancy title that covered up that she was a glorified grunt.

As she entered the office, she started to feel uneasy. No one was here. The text had specifically said to prepare for a long night. Mia moved quickly towards her office as she heard the outside door close behind her.

Startled, she walked a little quicker to her office, thinking if she had to call for help she would at least be near a phone that'd connect her to the security people.

Jumping as her phone buzzed in her pocket, Mia dropped her stuff onto the chair and reached for her phone. A text message appeared as she flipped open the phone. "Glad you could make it. Prepare for an evening of fun."

Mia's heart started to pound. What was going on? Why was no one else here? She picked up her belongings and ran for the office door. She tried to push it open but it wouldn't budge. Locked from the outside! Sobbing and scared, Mia heard footsteps approaching.

Fumbling, Mia dropped her belongings as she tried to find her keys. Just as she found the keys, a blindfold was placed over her eyes. Whimpering in fear, she tried to escape the hands that were now wrapped around her waist. Held tight to her captive's body she could feel the outline of his hard cock against her ass.

Wiggling harder against her captive only seemed to arouse him more. Her captive took her tit in one of his huge hands and squeezed as he dragged her through the office. "Behave and I won't hurt you Mia, I would never hurt you."

Baffled, Mia tried to figure out why the voice sounded so familiar to her. Feeling her relax for a moment, her captive picked her up and carried her rest of the way into an office and placed her on a chair. Sensing a moment of freedom, Mia lurched out of the chair only to be caught by her shirt.

All of a sudden Mia felt cold air hitting her skin as her blouse was ripped from her body. Her captive threw her back into the chair and pinned her down. She could tell he was now kneeling between her legs. She could feel his hot breath on her bare skin.

Placing a kiss in between her boobs her captive whispered, "You've been begging for this for weeks Mia, I'm just here to do as you've asked."

Baffled more than ever, Mia felt her pussy start to burn as her captive placed his head on her belly as he reached around her and tied her to the chair. Once she was anchored to the chair, she felt him get up off the floor. Hearing rustling, Mia could only imagine that he was undressing as she shivered and burned in the big executive chair.

She felt her captive walk up in front of the chair again. He took his big hand and fondled each of her breasts as his hand moved lower. The next thing Mia knew, her pants were being pulled off of her body.

As her naked ass hit the cold leather, Mia moaned and shivered. Hearing laughter from her captive, she once again was hit with the knowledge that she knew this man. Having this feeling she decided to relax and try to get as much enjoyment out of her captivity as possible.

Thinking if she got him to talk more she could figure out who he was, she said, "What are you going to do to me?"

Instead of answering her, Mia felt her captive put a finger on her lips to shush her. Then he leaned in and kissed her. He took her mouth in a deep, soul searching kiss.

Gasping for breath when he was done, she felt him start to slide down her body. He placed kisses on her neck, her chest, on each tit. He sucked a nipple into his mouth and twisted it between his teeth.

Mia moaned and shifted on her seat as she felt her juices start to flow. She could feel her captive smile against her skin from her reaction. He then turned his attention to the other nipple. He bit and sucked as Mia held his head to her tit. He was doing everything that she loved. Who was this man?

Mia's mysterious man then moved lower. His mouth not quite touching her pussy, she could feel the warmth of his breath as he breathed heavily. Poised on the edge of the seat, Mia's hips arched into his face. She needed to feel his mouth there.

She felt him chuckle and then he dug in. As the man licked, sucked and slurped at her pussy, Mia moaned and withered beneath the assault. She felt him shove a finger, then two into her pussy. When he leaned in and bit her clit, Mia felt her whole body convulse as she came.

"Lick my hand," whispered Mia's mystery man as she felt him place his hand at her mouth.

Hungrily Mia leaned forward and licked the man's hand. Taking long sweet licks; she tasted her juices on his hand and moaned. She could hear the man's breathing increase as a low rumble came from deep within him

"Oh Mia," moaned the man. "I want you. I want to place my cock into that steaming tight pussy of yours and fill it with my cum."

The man reached around her and untied her as he lifted her and sat her on the edge of the desk. Mia reached for the blindfold, but was stopped by the words, "you can take the blindfold off when you figure out who I am!"

Stunned for a moment, Mia just sat there as her mystery man shoved his cock into her sopping pussy. Who was this man? Could it be? The last statements had not been whispered as much. Was the voice she was hearing really who she thought? Or was she just hoping it was him?

With his cock thrusting in and out, Mia matched his tempo. Her legs wrapped around him he leaned in and said. "Who am I Mia? Tell me or I won't give you what you want baby"

With those words Mia smiled and reached up and removed the blindfold as she figured out who had come across the state to visit her. "Oh John, yes baby!" With those words John erupted in her pussy as they came in an explosion of fireworks.

Later as she laid in John's arms in the big comfy executive chair and they listened to the big game, thoughts of what else they could do alone in the office made her smile.

Authors note: Thanks to my editor MichChick! Thanks to the star of the story. He knows who he is. This is a creation of my pervy mind. Hope you enjoyed it!

spunkyE
spunkyE
5 Followers