Alone in the... Pt. 03: Hotel

Story Info
Mark and Teri finally get to be alone.
5.7k words
3.67
10.4k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MikenAS
MikenAS
20 Followers

Over the next few weeks Teri and I continued to chat and exchange hot emails. Of course I had set up a secret account so they wouldn't be found. It was always nice finding a surprise from Teri. Usually a picture of her luscious tits. I never got tired of those. Usually I would reciprocate with a picture of my erect cock. Pictures of her tits could always get me erect.

It was a Monday night after work, and I was sitting on my couch watching tv. My wife sat down next to me, grabbed the remote and muted the sound. I could tell she wanted to have a conversation.

"What's up babe?" I asked her.

"My mother wants to have kind of a girls weekend this weekend," my wife started explaining. "She wants to take me, the girls, my sister and her girls for a little getaway. Shopping, mani pedis, all that girl stuff. Is it ok if we go?"

"Yeah, of course," I replied. "It's just for the weekend?"

"Yeah," she said. "We would leave Thursday night, and we will be home Sunday afternoon."

"Ok yeah that's fine. Sounds fun for you and the girls," I said.

"You'll be ok here by yourself?" She asked.

"Yeah I'll be fine," I assured her. "Hey it gives me time to get some things done around here"

"Ok great. I'll call my mother and tell her we are going."

She stood up from the couch and walked into the kitchen to call her mother. I sat there on the couch, wheels in my head turning.

"With everyone away, and the house to myself, I can surely find some time for Teri," I thought to myself.

I went into work the next day and requested Friday off. I figured it would give me more of a chance to see Teri, and if it didn't work out I would still enjoy the day off.

I messaged Teri after an hour or two.

M: Hi

T: Hi. How are you.

M: Fine. In fact I have some news.

T: Oh? What is it.

M: The wife is going away with the kids. She's leaving Thursday night and coming home Sunday. I've taken Friday off from work.

T: Ooooo that is good news!

M: What are the chances we can meet?

T: Let me get back to you. Maybe I can get Friday off too.

M: ok

I went about my work. It didn't take long for Teri to message me back.

T: Ok. Done. I'm off Friday too.

M: You took the day off to meet up with me?

T: Of course. I couldn't let an opportunity like this pass me by.

M: Ok so any ideas where to meet? And when?

T: Well my husband can't know that I took the day off. So I'll have to leave the house at the regular time.

M: ok so we can meet early in the day. I'd ask you to come to my house, but we wouldn't want the neighbors to notice anything.

T: No, definitely. We should meet at a hotel.

M: That sounds good. Which one?

T: Hmm there's the one by the airport. It has sound proof rooms.

M: That one isn't a good idea. Too close. Someone could see our cars there.

T: Yah, good point. That wouldn't be good. You got any ideas?

M: There's the one on 25 about 30 minutes away.

T: oh ok. You know of another one with sound proof rooms?

M: Does it really matter? I think it would be hot if someone heard you screaming.

T: Yeah I guess it would lol.

M: Are you a screamer?

T: Sometimes I can be.

M: Well then I guess I'm determined to make you scream.

T: Ooooo can't wait.

M: So what time should we meet there?

T: How about noon? That gives me time to get a few things done before.

M: Ok sounds good. I guess I'll see you then.

T: Can't wait. Bye.

My cock began to swell at just the thought of being in a hotel room alone with Teri. Finally we would be totally alone, and not have to worry about anyone finding us or disturbing us. My head began to fill with naughty, dirty thoughts of what I would do to her.

The rest of the week was rather quiet at work. At home, my wife was busy getting herself and our girls ready for the weekend away. I helped her get laundry cleaned and pack a few bags.

Thursday night came and I helped her pack her car. Once the girls were buckled in I gave them each a kiss goodbye and told them to have fun and be good. I said goodbye to my wife, and asked her to text me when she arrived.

I stood in the driveway and watched as she drove away. Once she turned the corner I walked back in the house, closed and locked the door. A feeling of freedom came over me. I thought to myself, "Too bad Teri can't come over here right now."

I watched some tv in bed for a while, enjoying the quiet house. It was still a little early, and even though I didn't have to get up for work tomorrow, I figured I should get some sleep. I had a feeling I would need lots of energy tomorrow.

I woke up about 9, three hours before I was supposed to meet Teri. I stayed in bed for a while, just enjoying the silence in my empty house. I heard my phone ping with and instant message. I picked it up and read a message from Teri.

T: Good morning. Can't wait to see you, and that amazing cock later.

My cock started to get slightly hard, but I used all my will power to relax and get it down. I wanted to save everything for Teri.

It was about 9:15 that I finally got out of bed and made my way downstairs. I went in the kitchen and made myself some breakfast. After I finished I took a shower, shaved and got myself dressed. Since I wasn't working today I went with a simple jeans and t-shirt. I started wondering what Teri would wear. Hopefully something that showed off those tits.

By the time I was all dressed it was only shortly after 10. Since I had the time I decided to go to the supermarket and get a few things for us. Strawberries, whipped cream, chocolate syrup and a few drinks. I figured we would get thirsty. I took the items home and put them in a small cooler with an ice pack to keep everything cold.

At about 11:30 I figured it was time to go meet Teri. I got on my car and started driving to the hotel. I thought about what we would be doing, and the fact that we both were sneaking around behind our spouses to do this. I promised myself it would only be this one time. It's not like I have to worry about getting Teri pregnant. I had a vasectomy about a year ago.

I arrived at the hotel about 10 minutes before noon. I decided to wait until Teri arrived before checking in, just in case for some reason she couldn't, or didn't show. But much to my delight Teri arrived about 5 minutes later.

After she parked her car and started getting out I got out of my car. I walked over to her and gave her a hug, and a deep passionate kiss.

"There's nobody here to see us do that," I whispered.

"You're right," she said with that naughty little smile. "Have you checked in yet?"

"Not yet, I was waiting for you," I replied. "How long should I get the room for?"

"Hmm, how about for the night? This way we have as long as we want. And if I wear you out, you can sleep here."

"Ok," I relied. "Let's be smart about this, and split the bill with cash. No credit card trail."

"Good idea," she said, and handed me some cash.

"I'll be right back," I said as I began walking to the office.

As I walked toward the office I could feel my cock starting to get hard. It wouldn't be long until I was having my way with the sexy vixen waiting for me in the parking lot.

I went in the office and asked for a room for the night. The clerk asked me to fill out a registration card. I filled it out, but put a phony address. I didn't want anything from the hotel being mailed to my house. I paid for the room and he handed me the key.

"The key to the best sex of my life," I thought as I took the key.

I walked back outside and met Teri again in the parking lot. She was holding a little pink Victoria's Secret bag in her hand. As I approached I held up the key with a slight smile.

"Room 5," I said. As we started walking to the room Teri grabbed the key from me. She walked to the door and unlocked it, opening it only slightly. She put her finger to my lips.

"Wait out here for a minute. I have a surprise for you," she said, staring me down with those eyes.

"Ok," I said. "I forgot something in my car anyway.

She stepped into the room and closed the door. I walked back over to my car and grabbed the cooler. I walked back to the room, my cock getting harder with anticipation. I leaned against the door and waited for Teri to let me in.

A minute or two later I heard the latch click. I turned around as Teri was opening the door. She was standing behind the door, peering out at me from behind it.

I immediately noticed she had put makeup on. Her eye liner and mascara really brought out her eyes. She had put on a small amount of blush, and the reddest lipstick coated her luscious lips. I just stood there for a moment taking her in.

"Come on in," she said as she opened the door all the way. I walked into the room. It was the typical motel room, with a queen size bed, a table and 2 chairs. Then I noticed the mirror on the ceiling above the bed.

When I heard the door close I turned back to Teri. She had changed into a sexy black corset. It hugged every one of her lovely curves, not to mention enhanced her already amazing breasts. To top it off she was wearing a pair of red high heels to match her lipstick.

I stood there in amazement as she made her way towards me. I dropped the cooler on the floor and held up my hands, unsure of where to put them first.

She wrapped her arms around my neck, and pulled me in for a deep passionate kiss. After a bit she broke the kiss, and looked at me with those eyes.

"Finally, all alone together, she whispered.

"Yeah. Finally." I agreed, and pulled her back to me for another kiss.

We continued exploring each other's mouths with our tongues as she led me back towards the bed. Once I was against the bed she pushed me into a sitting position.

Being that I was at the perfect level, I pulled her close to me and buried my face in her chest. I kissed all over the exposed flesh of her breasts, resisting the urge to rip the corset to release them. Sensing my excitement she pushed me back on the bed.

"Lay back and relax," she whispered to me.

As I lied back on the bed I could feel her working my belt loose. Once it was undone she unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans. She removed my shoes and socks and began pulling my jeans off. As she worked my pants off I removed my shirt, figuring I didn't need it anymore.

Teri leaned back down and gave me another deep kiss. She gently ran her fingertips down my chest, down my stomach to the band of my boxers. She hooked her fingers in the band and slid them off, my cock springing to attention.

Her eyes locked on mine, Teri slowly kissed her way down my neck, down my chest and down my stomach. Each kiss she planted on me drove me crazy, as she got closer and closer to my cock.

"Mmmm I was dreaming about this last night," she purred as she slowly wrapped her hand around my cock.

She started to stroke it slowly while gently kissing the tip. My mind went back to the first night on the bleachers, anxiously waiting for her to take me in her mouth. She began using her tongue, swirling around the head and licking the precum off the tip. She looked at me again with those amazing eyes once more before expertly swallowing my throbbing cock. I immediately got lost in the sensation of the head of my cock in her throat, her tongue along the shaft, and her mouth applying just the right amount of suction.

"Mmmmm," Teri moaned, sending incredible vibrations through my cock. She began moving her head up and down, keeping her tongue firmly pressed against my shaft. As she reached the head she applied a little extra suction, her lips smacking each time it popped out of her mouth. I watched her in the mirror above the bed, watching her head bob up and down as she worked to please me.

She continued for what seemed like an hour but in reality was probably only a few minutes. The only sounds in the room were my heavy breathing and occasional moan, and the sounds of her slurping and sucking on me.

I began to feel the boiling in my balls. I figured I would let her decide what she wanted, instead of fucking her face like last time.

"Ohhhh I'm gonna come baby," I whispered. She gave me one more look with her mesmerizing eyes and took me as far down her throat as she could. She sucked as hard as she could, practically sucking my cum out.

"Ooooohhhhhhh yeah," I grunted as my cock exploded. Teri held me in her mouth, swallowing each spurt of cum I shot in her mouth.

"Wow, I never get tired of that," I said. "If your mouth is that good, I can't wait to feel your pussy."

"And I can't wait to have you inside me," Teri purred as she climbed on top of me.

Our lips once again locked in a passionate kiss, and I wrapped my arms around her. I swore she must be so good at swallowing cum, because I couldn't taste any in her mouth. We kissed for a while, simply enjoying the taste of each other.

I rolled us over so I was on top of her. I looked into her eyes as I ran my hand through her hair and along her cheek. Once again we kissed, as I ran my other hand slowly up her smooth leg and along the outside of her thigh. I cupped my hand around the bottom of her ass and have it a small gentle squeeze as I continued to kiss her.

We broke our kiss, and I slowly began kissing down her neck to her chest. Knowing exactly what I wanted, Teri reached behind her back and loosened the corset, just enough to release her incredible breasts. I kissed my way down the right one, while massaging the left with my right hand.

I made my way to the pert nipple, and traced circles around it with my tongue. I very gently gave it a nibble, and flicked my tongue over it. With my right hand I gently squeezed her left nipple between my thumb and index finger.

"Hmmm," Teri softly moaned.

I took her right breast in my mouth. She cupped her hands behind my head, encouraging me to suck it. Like I needed any encouragement to suck on her lovely breast.

I sat up and pulled the bedsheets down. I motioned for Teri to move to the pillow, and she lied herself down for me. She looked like a goddess. For the next few hours she would be my own personal sex goddess, and I was determined to please her.

I lied down next to her, and wrapping my right arm under her neck I pulled her in for another kiss. As we kissed my left hand massages her breasts. First the right, then the left. I made sure to stimulate her nipples, making her breathe a little bit heavier.

I placed my hand on her thigh and she slowly spread her legs. I moved my hand up the inside of her thigh, slowly making my way towards her pussy. A small moan escaped her mouth as my fingers reached her moist lips. Again it was shaved smooth, and was already wet.

I started rubbing my two middle fingers up and down her moist pussy lips. Teri wrapped her hand around my neck and pulled me close for another kiss. With my tongue exploring her mouth, my fingers easily slipped inside her. Teri breathed in deeply and arched her back as my fingers reached deep inside her love canal.

I began to slide my fingers slowly in and out of her. Teri let out a soft moan each time they slid back in. I momentarily stopped finger fucking her and started to rub her clit. I rubbed it up and down, applying a good amount of pressure to stimulate her. I then changed to a circular motion, eliciting more moans from Teri.

I shoved my fingers back inside her and curled them to massage the inside of her dripping pussy. I started rubbing my thumb on her clit, determined to turn her on inside and out.

""Ooohhhhh! Oohhhhh!!" Teri started moaning a bit louder. I decided as sexy as her moaning was, i wanted to drive her wild. I wanted to make her scream.

I began kissing down her neck, down her chest and to her right breast. I took it in my mouth and sucked gently, flicking my tongue around the nipple. My hand still working on her pussy I made my way down between her legs and began kissing her inner thigh. She opened her legs wider.

I continued gently kissing up her thigh, until I reached her dripping wet pussy. I put her legs on my shoulders and grabbed her thighs. Pulling them apart I buried my face in her pussy, forcing my tongue inside her and savoring the wetness.

"Ooohhhh yeah! Ooooohhhh yeah!" Teri began to moan louder as I moved my tongue in and out of her. She threw her head back, and arched her back in pleasure as I fucked her with my tongue.

After a bit my tongue got a bit tired, so I began licking up her pussy lips to her clit. I flicked her clit with my tongue, causing Teri to grab my head and pull me in closer.

"Ohhh don't stop. Don't stop. Don't stop!" She begged. Not wanting to disappoint I licked her a bit harder.

"Ohhh I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!" She yelled.

Suddenly with all her might, Teri pushed my face towards her pussy. Her lovely thighs squeezed my head, as her pussy exploded in delicious wetness.

Teri pulled me back to her face and kissed me again, no doubt tasting her own juices all over my face and in my mouth.

"I need you to fuck me right now!", she said, still breathing heavy.

Continuing to kiss her, adjusted myself so the tip of my now hard cock was at her dripping entrance. I gently pushed, and my swollen head easily slid inside her.

We both let out a sigh as I entered her. We sat for a moment, taking in the feeling of being joined together.

Slowly I began pushing myself deeper inside her, basking in the feeling of her pussy on every inch of my cock. Her pussy was so wet, and just felt so good on my cock.

I swear every inch of her pussy just felt more and more amazing. I took my time slowly sliding my cock inside her. Once I was completely inside her, she let out a sigh and her incredible eyes were locked in mine. Without breaking eye contact, I slowly started pulling myself out until just the head was still in her soaking wet pussy.

Wanting this to last, I began slowly fucking Terri with my throbbing cock. I wanted to take my time, and not cum too soon. I knew I would have my chance to fill her womb with my cum. She grabbed my head and pulled me in for another kiss. With my tongue exploring her mouth and my cock exploring her pussy, it felt so wrong but felt so right.

Teri began moving her hips to match my rhythm. Her movements gradually got faster as her pleasure increased. It wasn't long until she wanted me so bad that as she lifted her pussy up to me, she grabbed my ass and pulled me deeper inside her.

"Aaahhhhh!! Aaaahhhh!! Aahhhhh!!" She began moaning each time my cock was buried in her. "Oohhhhhh Mark. That's it. Ooohhhh yeah!!"

Hearing her moan and call my name really turned me on. I picked up the pace of thrusting my hips, until our bodies were slapping together each time I pushed myself inside her.

"Yeah! Yeah! Ohhhh! Ooohhhh! Ohh!" She was now screaming. My earlier thought was right. It was such a turn on to think that other people may be hearing her scream. Screaming for my cock. Screaming for me. Screaming for me to fuck her.

"Ahhhhhhh!! Ohhhhhh yeeeaaaaaahhhhhh!!" Teri screamed in an explosive orgasm. I felt her thighs squeeze me, and her pussy explode in wetness, awaiting my cum.

"Oh baby, I'm gonna cum. You want my cum?" I moaned.

"Ohhhh give it to me!" She screamed, holding me tight.

After two or three more thrusts I felt myself ready to explode.

"Ohhhh fuuuuucckkkk here it comes! Here's my cum baby!!" I moaned, before I pushed my cock as deep inside her as I could, and I exploded, releasing what felt like a gallon of my cum inside her.

Once my explosion calmed, I laid back down on top of Teri,kissing her passionately with my cock still inside her. As we kissed I felt myself gradually soften and slip out of her drenched pussy. That amazing pussy that was now drenched with both our juices.

MikenAS
MikenAS
20 Followers
12