Alone in the... Pt. 03: Hotel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MikenAS
MikenAS
20 Followers

I lied down on the bed next to Teri, both of us trying to catch our breath. I lay there staring at her in the mirror above us, admiring her. Admiring her sexy body. Admiring the look of complete satisfaction on her face.

"Wow!" I was finally able to speak.

"Yeah!" She agreed. "That was fucking amazing!"

"And there's plenty more where that came from," I said, turning on my side to face her, and giving her another deep kiss.

Teri turned on her side, facing away from me. She moved closer so her warm body was against mine, my spent cock between her ass cheeks.

"Mmmmm, there better be," she purred, as I put my arm around her.

I don't recall how long we were laying there in each other's arms before we both fell asleep.

I was awoken by the sound of my phone ringing. I reached over Teri to pick it up from the night stand. As I grabbed it I could see she was also awake. She turned to face me as I looked at the phone. It was my wife calling.

I put my finger to my lips as to say "Shhhh" as I answered the phone.

"Hey babe," I answered the phone.

"Hi! How's everything going?" Asked my wife.

"Great. Everything is great," I said.

Teri gave me another one of her naughty little smiles, and began kissing my chest, slowly working her way down my body.

"I called your office, but no answer there. Are you out at a meeting?" She asked.

"Yeah, I'm in a pretty big meeting all day today. You called at perfect time, we just took a short break."

Teri was now halfway down my stomach, getting closer and closer to my cock, which was now starting to get hard again.

"Oh wow. Must be an important client," my wife said.

"Yeah," I agreed. "You could say it's one that we kind of have to suck up to," I said, as Teri took my cock in her mouth.

"Well the girls and I are having a great time. We all got our nails done, did some shopping and had a nice lunch."

I could barely concentrate on what she was saying as Teri worked her magic on my cock. It took a lot for me not to moan, it felt so good. As I spoke to my wife, I watched as my cock slid in and out of Teri's talented mouth.

"The girls actually picked the same nail polish, and they never agree on anything. Tonight we are going to do dinner and a movie."

"That sounds nice. I'm glad you're all having a good time,"I replied.

"I sure am having a good time right now," I thought to myself.

"Ok I'll let you get back to your meeting. I wouldn't want you to make any mistakes in there," my wife said.

"Yeah it wouldn't be good if I blow the job," I said. "Then I'd really be fucked." If she only knew.

"Alright, I'll talk to you tomorrow. Love you," she said.

"Love you, too," I said as I hung up the phone and put it down on the nightstand.

"Ooooohhhhhhh!!" I moaned, as I laid on my back.

I picked my head up and looked down at Teri. She paused for a minute, to give me another naughty smile. She let out a slight laugh as she stroked my cock.

"I can't believe you," I said. "I don't know how I kept quiet."

"Well, somehow you did," she said, giving my cock head a good lick.

I suddenly remembered the cooler and the treats inside.

"Ohh, you're gonna get it," I said as I stood up from the bed.

Teri laid on the bed and watched me as I picked up the cooler and put it on the table. With my back to her, I took out the can of whipped cream. I pulled the cap off and placed the can in the table. I turned around and picked up the can behind my back so she wouldn't see it.

"What do you have there?" Teri asked as I walked back to the bed.

I stood at the side of the bed, not answering at first.

"Let me see what you have there," she begged.

In one motion I brought the can of whipped cream around, and pressed the nozzle. Teri looked on in surprise as I sprayed a good amount of cream on her breasts.

"Oh my!" She said as she looked at her cream covered chest.

"I'll be nice. Let me help you with that," I said, as I leaned in and began licking her breasts clean. I slowly licked each breast, especially the puffy nipple. Teri held my head and let out some soft moans as I carefully licked her tits clean.

"Can I have some of that?" Teri asked, pointing to the can of whipped cream.

"Sure," I said. I sprayed a line of cream on my cock, from the base to the tip and offered it to her.

"Ooooh, that looks yummy!!" She said.

"Wait, I got something else for you," I said as I reached into the cooler. I pulled out the chocolate syrup and opened it, dribbling some on my cock.

"Mmmmmm that is even better," Teri purred as she took my cock in her mouth once again. I swear I could never tire of her sucking me. I honestly don't think I've ever had better.

After a few moments of expertly slurping and sucking, Teri released me and looked up at me with those incredible eyes.

"I want that somewhere else now," she whispered as she got on all fours, presenting her still wet pussy to me.

I knelt on the bed behind her and once again lined up my cock with her wet entrance.

"No, not there," Teri said as she reached between her legs and grabbed my cock before I could push inside. She moved my cock, lining it up with the entrance to her sweet ass. "You still have one more hole to fill, stud."

Teri braced herself as I got ready to enter her ass. I gently pushed my swollen head against her rosebud. It didn't take long for my head to pop inside her.

"Yyaahhh!" Teri gasped as I entered her.

I paused to give her time to get used to having me in her ass. Slowly she started to push back, and I watched as more and more of my cock disappeared inside her tight asshole. She was so amazing, it wasn't long until I was fully buried inside her with my balls against her dripping pussy.

"Oooohhhh fuck, that feels good," Teri moaned. Teri laid her chest down on the bed and looked back at me. "What are you waiting for? Fuck me!" She begged.

Slowly at first I began moving my cock in and out of her tight ass. Teri was starting to moan louder now, no doubt enjoying having me inside her.

I eventually was fucking her ass at a full pace, my balls slapping against her wet pussy. "Oh!! Ohhh!" Teri moaned each time my body slapped against her. She looked back at me and said, "Ohh I know you can fuck me harder than that!"

That sent me into overdrive. I leaned over and hooked my hands under her shoulders. Each time I pushed my cock in her as hard as I could, I pulled her towards me, to fuck her even deeper.

"Ohh my god! Oh my god!" She screamed. "Oohh! Aahh! Aaaahhhhh!!"

Her screams drove me crazy. I could tell I was going to come soon. A few more thrusts and I pulled her back hard, and buried myself deep inside her ass. My cock exploded once again, filling her third hole with my cum.

I gently pulled my cock from inside her, and Teri collapsed on the bed. Between her thighs I could see my cum dripping from both her well fucked holes.

"Ohhhh myyy goooodddd!" Teri moaned, barely able to breathe. "I had a feeling you'd be a great fuck, but wow!"

"Thanks," I said, trying to catch my breath as well. "You're quite amazing too. So amazing, I'm not done with you yet."

"Ohh god. As much is I want to, I don't think I can take anymore. I'm so sore from you fucking me, and worn out from cumming so much," Teri managed to say. As much as I hated to admit, I didn't think I had any cum left either.

"Yeah, I guess we did wear each other out," I agreed, as I laid down next to her.

"Yeah, but it was so much fun. You're an incredible lover," Teri said, leaning into me for a kiss.

"You too," I said. "I sure won't soon forget this."

I lips locked once again, our tongues entwined as our hands explored each other's body. We broke the kiss and she rested her head on my chest. With one hand I stroked her hair, with the other I continued to explore the wonderful curves of her body.

"Hey, be careful we don't fall asleep again," I whispered.

"Oh yeah, what time is it?" She asked as she sat up. She grabbed her phone off the nightstand to check the time.

"Oh no," Teri pouted. "As much as I want to stay here with you, I have to go. I should go home and shower before my husband gets home. I can't let him find me with your cum all over me."\

"Yeah, that wouldn't be good," I agreed.

"Are you going home?" She asked me, as she began gathering her clothes to get dressed.

"Yeah," I said. "It would be kind of weird being here alone.

We watched each other in silence as we got dressed. Both of us wishing we could stay longer. Both of us still wanting each other. Once we were both dressed and gathered all our stuff we walked to the door.

Before opening the door I stopped and put my hands on Teri's waste. I looked into her amazing eyes one last time, and gave her one more passionate kiss. She put her arms around my neck, pulling me closer. We kissed for a few moments, neither of us wanting it to end.

We broke the kiss, and I put my hand on her cheek.

"As fun as this was, I'm afraid it can't happen again," I said softly. "That's how things go too far, and people get hurt."

"You're right," she said. "I completely agree. We can't do this anymore."

Teri gave me one last kiss on my cheek before opening the door. We walked out to the parking lot, and I walked her to her car. She got in, started the engine and rolled down her window.

"I guess I'll talk to you soon," she said.

"Yeah, definitely," I said.

I leaned in the car and gave her a hug. Once I was back out Teri rolled up her window, gave me a wave and drove off.

I walked to my car thinking about what had happened. Damn, Teri was so amazing in bed, but as much as I wanted to have sex with her again I knew it couldn't happen. But I would never forget our time together.

MikenAS
MikenAS
20 Followers
12