Alone in the Train

Story Info
Becky learns the hard way on her commute home from work.
5.1k words
4.32
117.3k
132

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a long day at work in the city, I usually pass out in my seat on the train. My station is one of the very last stops on the line and by the time I get home the train is virtually empty. On Tuesday, I had the train car all to myself and I felt my eyes start to flutter with exhaustion. Just as I was about to nod off, I heard the train pull into a station and I saw someone get on my car. He was young, maybe in his early 20's and he was wearing an oversized hoodie and sweatpants. He made eye contact with me as he walked down the isle and I turned to look out the window so he wouldn't think I was rude.

He paused in my row and sat right next to me. I had a thought that maybe he was going to rob me and I reached to make sure my purse wasn't open. I wanted to break the awkward silence, so I said hello. He looked at me but didn't respond. I turned my head to look out the window. After a few minutes, I heard a noise like he was adjusting his clothes and I turned my head back to see what he was doing. As I turned I saw something huge in his hands and I was so tired I barely recognized what was seeing. I stared at it for a few seconds to focus my eyes and I realized he dick was out of his pants, erect and pointing toward the ceiling. I was shocked to see the size of it and had trouble understanding what was happening.

"Wh-what are... what are you doing??" I asked as I started to tremble.

"Can't look away, can you?" he said in a condescending voice.

I barely heard what he said but he was right. I wanted so desperately to look away and get off the train but his dick was so enormous and stiff, I couldn't bring myself to turn my eyes away.

He had two hands on it, pumping it up and down and his big purple head was swollen and oozing pre-cum.

"Look at this dick, dummy." he said angrily.

I started to blush and I was about to complain and tell him to stop, but his tone was so aggressive, I sort of froze.

"LOOK AT IT!" he yelled.

I jumped from the shock of his loud voice and stammered, "I am! I am looking"

He laughed and stood up, placing his knee on his seat and aiming that monster dick right at my face.

"Wh-why are you...what are.." I was so flustered, I couldn't make any sense.

"Shut the fuck up, dum dum," he barked. "Tell me what you see."

I was staring right at the head of this giant cock and my mind was racing. I couldn't form words and my heart was beating out of my chest.

"TELL ME WHAT YOU SEE!" he shouted again.

"I see.. I um.. I see your big dick" I blurted out of fear.

He laughed again and said, "That's right. You see my big, fat cock and you can't stop staring because you love it. Isn't that right?"

I was finally able to take my eyes off of it and look up at him, "What? Why...um..why are you..."

As I was speaking, he took that monster dick and smacked me on the nose with it.

I squealed and closed my eyes as he slapped it with a dull thud on my forehead and cheeks, leaving wet spots of slippery pre-cum on my skin.

"Tell me you love it, dummy" he said through gritted teeth.

I felt it pounding against my nose and lips and heard him laughing at my humiliation. I tried to think about how far I was from my station where my husband was waiting to pick me up.

"TELL ME!" he repeated.

I was so scared, I started speaking without giving it any thought, "I...I love it."

He slowed down and started rubbing the swollen head all over my cheeks and forehead. "What do you love? Tell me."

"I love your big dick."

"Do you love getting slapped by this fat cock?"

I paused and didn't want to say any more, but he lifted it off of my face and smacked me hard on the nose a few times.

"Yes...yes, I love getting slapped by it."

"BY WHAT?" he shouted.

I was scared and confused and didn't want to upset him, so I said what he told me to say. "I love getting slapped by your fat...um...by your fat cock."

I had never used this type of language before, but I knew he wasn't messing around so I had better do what I was told.

"Say it again."

"I love getting slapped by your fat cock" I blurted out again.

"Good girl," he said in a commanding tone as he slowed down once more. He was smearing his dick all over my face and smiling down on me.

"What's your name, dummy?"

"Becky," I said as I winced from the humiliation. I must have been bright red from the blushing and my mind was racing.

"Becky, you seem like a really dumb girl. Are you a dummy?"

"What?" I asked feeling so demeaned by this pervert.

SLAP, SLAP, SLAP, his heavy dick rained down on my face.

"Yes! Yes, I am a dummy"

"Tell me again," he said as he continued to rub its warm flesh on my nose and lips.

"I am a dummy" I squeaked out.

"Say it softly, dum dum"

I tried to calm down and do as I was told, "I am a dummy. I am a dummy" I repeated over and over while he started sliding his gigantic erection up and down my face.

"Good girl. Now thank me."

"Thank you? I don't understand" I said, terrified and totally under his control.

SLAP, SLAP, SLAP

"Th-thank you. Thank you" I complied.

"What are you thanking me for?" he said.

"I...um...thank you for..." I hesitated because he didn't tell me what to say. How could I thank him if I didn't know what he wanted?

"Go ahead, tell me why you are so grateful. What are you thanking me for?" he repeated. I knew if I hesitated again I would be dick slapped so I tried desperately to formulate my words.

"Thank...thank you for..." my mind was spinning "thank you for teaching me" was all I could think to say.

"Teaching you what?" he said.

"Thank you for teaching me...that I am...a dummy."

He laughed at me and I felt my pride escaping me completely.

He rubbed the apple-sized head to my lips and smeared his pre-cum on them. "You need some lipstick, don't you, dummy?"

"Yes, yes I need lipstick" I admitted feeling degraded and defeated.

"You like how this feels on your fat lips, dummy?"

"Yes, I like it."

He laughed at me again, "Haha, you dummy. You like my pre-cum all over your lips?"

"Yes, yes sir" I said.

"So lick it off and tell me how it tastes."

I felt a pit in my stomach and knew I had no way out of this. Just then, I felt the train slowing to the next stop. I prayed that someone would get on the train and stop this from happening.

I waited while the train stopped and felt him rubbing his huge head all over my lips.

No one was getting on the train and I knew I had to stall for more time. I started to lick my lips slowly and I looked up at him smiling down at me.

"Do you love it?" he asked.

"Yes...yes, sir. I love how it tastes" I felt tears welling up in my eyes. Why was he singling me out? Why was he angry with me? Why did he want to humiliate me so much?

As my mind reeled, I looked up at him, still licking his pre-cum off of my lips. I saw his phone pointing right at my face and realized he was filming me.

"Are you recording this?" I asked nervously.

"Yes, I am dummy. I do this to all the dumb girls who worship my huge fat cock. You are doing a good job so far."

"Please, please don't film this" I begged.

"Shut up, Becky, you dummy. You only speak when I order you to. Understand?"

"Yes, yes sir. I understand."

"When can you speak?"

I paused, reluctant to let him control my words and my thoughts, but I knew if I did refuse he would hammer me with that huge dick until I did.

"I can speak when you order me to." I submitted.

"Good girl" he said and I felt strangely happy that he was happy with my compliance.

Then he stopped rubbing his dick on my face and leaned it on my lips.

I felt the train begin to move again and we were still alone. I knew the next stop wasn't going to be for at least 10 minutes and I had no hope to getting help.

I was looking at his dick, so stiff and so long. It must have been almost a foot long and fat like a coke can. He stopped pumping it and just stood still staring at me, smiling.

I didn't know what to do next.

"What...what do you want me to do? What do you want me to say?" I begged for direction.

He said nothing.

It felt like an eternity with his dick head balanced on my lips.

My mind was full of thoughts of my husband and how this happened to me. I felt like he was in control and doing what he wanted was all I was good for. I don't know why, but it felt like he wanted me to take the initiative for some reason.

I decided to tell him again that I loved his huge cock but just as I was about to speak, I remembered that I wasn't allowed to speak without being ordered to. I opened my mouth slightly and then stopped before I made a big mistake.

"You almost spoke, didn't you?" he said.

"Yes, yes sir. I'm sorry. It was a stupid idea."

"Do you know why you had such a stupid idea?" he asked.

I thought for a few seconds and realized why I almost did such a stupid thing. "Yes, yes sir. I almost spoke because I am a dummy?" I hoped that was the right answer.

"That's correct, Becky. You see that I understand you now, right?"

"Yes sir." I said. He was right. I should have known better but I almost really messed up and broke one of his rules. "I'm sorry, I should have known better. You're right, I am a dummy" I said. As I spoke, his dick bounced up and down on my lips.

"Good girl" he said.

I felt that big dick resting on my lips and I was truly grateful that he didn't hit me again. I wanted him to know that I was grateful and I felt my lips opening. As my jaw lowered, his head plopped into my open mouth. He smiled at me and I knew I did a good thing. My mind started to clear because I was beginning to understand. I gently closed my lips around his dick head watching him to see if he approved.

He continued to smile at me, so I slid my head down further on his fat shaft.

"Good job, dummy."

I closed my lips tightly around it, and tried to slide further down. It was so huge, I could barely fit a third of it in my mouth and I gagged. I almost pulled off of it, but as I started sliding back, his expression changed so I stopped. I began to slide my mouth back down his shaft and gagged again but didn't back off.

"Gag on it" he ordered.

I slid it deeper into my mouth and gagged hard. He smiled again, so I knew I was doing what he wanted.

He put his hand down to my blouse and started unbuttoning my shirt. I began to slide my mouth up and down on his rock hard dick, hoping I was doing a good job.

He had my shirt open and reached back around to my bra strap and unhooked it. He slid my blouse off my shoulders and down my arms, opening the front fully exposing my bra. Then he grabbed my bra straps from my shoulders and eased them down to my elbows. He pinched the material on my cups and jerked them down to my waist, exposing my breasts completely.

I continued sucking him back and forth, closing my eyes and hearing my breath speed up. I realized the train was slowing down again. This was the stop right before mine and my thoughts went to my husband again, waiting in the car oblivious to what was happening to me.

He made a noise and said, "Wow, Becky. You have some huge tits. What a good girl you are. What size bra do you wear?"

I started to talk, but his dick was stuffed in my mouth so my words were garbled.

"Ffrty nour gndle dee"

He laughed at how dumb I sounded and said, "You can stop giving me a blowjob for a second and tell me".

I slid his fat dick out of my mouth and said, "I'm sorry. That was stupid of me."

"That's because you are a dummy."

"I know, I am sorry. I am a 34 triple D cup, sir."

"You are a 34 triple D cup, what?"

"I am a 34 triple D cup dummy, sir."

"That's great, big tit Becky. I love getting head from dumb girls with big tits."

"Thank you." I said submissively.

He took his dick in his hands and started beating my face again.

"Thank you, what?"

"I'm sorry, thank you sir. Thank you for taking my tits out."

"Your what?" he scolded.

"Thank you for taking my big tits out...Sir?"

"That's right, dum dum. You like having these big, soft tits jiggle around for the world to see, don't you?"

"Yes sir. I like having my tits out for people to see...sorry, my big tits" I stumbled, "I like having my big tits out for people to see."

"Good girl. However, I don't like this bra at all. Don't you think a dumb girl like you ought to wear her blouse without a bra?"

"Yes, yes sir I should."

"Good girl. No more bra on this train, understand?"

"Yes, sir. I won't wear a bra on this train anymore."

The train came to a stop and the doors opened. I heard someone enter our car and realized for the first time how this would look. I couldn't see who came on the train but I heard them shuffle over and sit near us. I quickly turned my head and felt the pervert grab my hair and move my head back to his cock. I looked past his dick and saw a man sitting across the isle looking at me. Part of me wanted to explain and ask him to call the police, but as soon as I had that thought, the pervert grabbed my shirt from around my elbows and pulled it off completely. He took my bra and tossed it on the floor. Then he jerked my head back, arching my torso so my tits stuck out, wobbling and bouncing for the man to see.

He held me my my hair for what seemed like an eternity.

"She has some great tits, right?" he said to the man.

The guy seemed embarrassed to get caught looking and mumbled a yes.

I felt myself getting wet and I blushed again eve though they couldn't know. How was this happening? Was I getting aroused? I convinced myself that it was just my body reacting to the sexual acts. It wasn't ME that was starting to feel horny.

Then the pervert brought my head back down to his dick and held it an inch from my face.

He didn't say anything, but he didn't have to. I lowered my mouth onto it again and used my free hands to grab the shaft. I started gently sucking him again and pumping it with my hands. It was like a stone column poking my throat, making me gag again and again.

The more I gagged, the wetter I got. My pussy was starting to quiver and throb.

I felt his legs stiffen and I knew he was about to finish.

"Where do you want me to cum, dummy?"

I didn't know how to answer that question. Not only had I never used my mouth on a man before, I had never thought about what happens when this dominant stranger would ejaculate. The thought of it made me start to orgasm. His dick was pounding my throat and I was humiliated but my body was overcome with the feeling of that huge dick in my mouth. I started to moan and the orgasm exploded through my body. It started deep inside my pussy and washed over my hips, down my legs and up my back. I was trembling when I realized he was speaking to me.

"Answer me, dummy!" he said angrily.

Where did I want him to cum? I couldn't believe I was actually thinking about the question.

"Mrph dpfhgl" I said with his dick stuffed in my mouth.

This time, I knew what I did wrong, so I slid it out of my mouth again and said "I'm sorry, I did it again" and felt truly dumb yet again. Why didn't I learn from my last mistake? Come on, Becky, get it together I thought to myself. "I want to...I mean, I want you to ejac.." and he slapped me again. "It's cum, Becky. Call it cum and tell me where you want it."

"I'm sorry" I repeated as he struck me again and again.

"I want you to cum...I want you to cum wherever you want."

"Do you want to swallow it or do you want me to cum on that pretty face? Maybe I should cum on those big, soft titties?"

As he said that he massaged my breasts and laughed.

"Do you want to feel them, buddy?" he said to the man.

The guy was nervous, but stood up and walked over.

"Display those fat tits for our new friend" the pervert ordered.

I leaned over towards the isle and put my hands under my breasts, holding them up for this strange man's approval. I couldn't look him in the eyes because I recognized him from my morning commute. We took the train together every day and I caught him staring at my chest a few times. He was too happy to take advantage of the situation and reached out to touch them.

"I've seen you on this train before" he said. "I always wanted to do this." His hands squeezed and rubbed all over my chest, kneading my boobs like big, round balls of dough. I almost pulled my hand of the dominant one's huge, throbbing cock to swat his hands away but the orgasm was still rippling through my body. It was hard to see straight and hard to think straight.

"Okay, now sit back down and watch her finish me off" the pervert said.

He put it back in my mouth and said, "You love talking with a mouthful of my cock so much, you can beg for my cum like this". He pushed deeper into my throat and I gagged again.

I desperately tried to speak with his thick meat stuffed in my mouth.

"Dlee thum ed ay out"

"WHAT?"

"Pleed shum id ay nouth"

"You want to swallow my load, dummy?"

I tried to nod my head that he heard me correctly and he laughed. I heard the man across the isle laughing as well.

Then, his cock started to pulse and I felt his cum blast me on my tongue and fill my mouth. I started swallowing and felt him dump load after load in my open mouth.

I looked up and saw the commuter watching me humiliate myself. We made eye contact and he had a perverted smile on his sweaty face as I orgasmed openly for them both to see. I was moaning around his dick meat and felt more shamed than I could bear. Tears welled up and rolled down my cheeks. I felt the slimy globs of cum sliding back down my throat and I closed my eyes to stop crying.

I couldn't believe what was happening to me. I was just commuting from work and somehow got myself into this situation. I was bent over this man's chair, completely topless with his cock in my mouth and a belly full of his cum.

"Good girl" he said.

I pulled my mouth off of his cock and watched it flop over onto his leg. I stared at it for a few more seconds, amazed at the fact that a man could have a dick that size. I leaned back against the window and sat in shock.

The pervert cleared his throat like he was waiting for me to do or say something.

I look at him confused.

"What does a dumb girl say?"

"Th-thank you sir?"

"WHAT?"

"Thank you for letting me...thank you for letting me use my mouth."

"AND...?"

"And for cumming in my mouth."

I saw the man across the isle staring at my tits as the train rumbled along, making my tits bounce side to side like a pendulum. I wanted to put my shirt on but it was in the isle and I wasn't sure if I was allowed.

"Can I put my shirt back on?" I asked, now getting deeply embarrassed at what just happened.

He didn't answer me, but I saw him tuck his dick back into his pants and look straight ahead. I didn't dare reach over to grab it, so I just covered my tits with my arm.

He grabbed my arm and pushed it down without saying anything.

I knew he wanted me to let the man see them wobble and sway with the train's bouncing.

I looked away but I could feel the man's eyes staring at me.

The pervert took a look at his phone and started watching the video he made of me sucking his cock. I peeked at it and saw what I looked like...topless, bent over, mouth full, cheeks pink from the abuse of his cock slapping.

He showed the video to the man and they traded comments about what a whore I am as they listened to me orgasm time after time.

He told the man he could take pictures of my tits for $50. The man reached into is wallet and handed over the money. He took out his phone and got close to our seats aiming it right at my chest.

"Shake them for the man, Becky" the pervert said.

I slowly shook back and forth and the man laughed recording my humiliation. I thought about my commute tomorrow and how this man would definitely see me again in a different context, but he would have a video of my big breasts right on the phone in his pocket.

12