Alone No More Ch. 02

Story Info
The events that made Vera who she is today.
2.6k words
4.18
9.7k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/11/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you haven't read chapter 1 then I strongly advise you to do so... Also this chapter doesn't have much sex in it until the end, so please bear with me. And, as always, don't forget to rate, comment, and/or send me some feedback! Its greatly appreciated (good or bad)... Alright, I'll shut up now.. Enjoy! :)

~ExR

Ch. 2- Vera's Past

"Mommy? What's wrong? Why was Alpha Wampcott yelling at you and daddy like that?" I asked my mother as we walked back to our house from the Alpha's cabin. My father left right away, walking too fast for my mother and I to keep up.

Mom looked down at me, taking my little hand in hers. Her face was stony and wary. The amount of yelling I heard was enough to stretch from sunset to midnight. And I was sure the neighboring packs, miles and miles away, could hear the argument loud and clear.

Me, being the naive child I was, didn't listen to the words and only heard the sound. I wish I had listened... Maybe I would have more answers than questions...

She didn't answer me, and we continued walking. As soon as we got to our home, she told to go bed. I did as I was told but I couldn't sleep. It was never good when someone got yelled at like my mother and father had. I was worried something was wrong. Had they done something bad?

The distress was killing me so I hopped out of bed and went to my parents' room. They weren't there so I went to the bathroom, which was down the hall. The door was closed and the light was on.

My breathing became uneasy. A scary chill swept over my skin. My shaky hand turned the door knob and pushed open the door. My breath caught in my throat. My stomach was churning in the sickest of ways. I dropped to my knees and desperately wanted to scream but no sound came.

There was blood all over the place. My mother laid limp on the floor, her wrist still pumping out blood. I looked over at the wall that my father was sitting against. He was just finishing slicing into his left wrist, matching the right one.

I was stunned, so many things running through my head but nothing would come out of my mouth.

My father called me over, when I was kneeling at his side he handed me the bloody razor blade, "Your mother and I love you very much Vera. But we have to go. We'll be looking over you baby." He lost consciousness after rasping that out.

When the light left his eyes my ability to speak came back but all I could do was scream. My bloodcurdling screams got the attention of my surrounding neighbors.

When they found us in the bathroom I was clutching the bloody razor in hands, while laying my father. It took a lot if convincing to get me to leave the room.

Just a few days after, Alpha Wampcott accused me of murder and threw me out of the pack.

I fought against it, saying I didn't do it but there is no fighting the decisions of the Alpha, especially when you're an omega pup.

My whole pack turned against me, believing that I had done it. The only thing could do was pack up my clothes and leave.

I didn't know where to go. I didn't know what to do. But I went in the woods and survived.

I barely lived in my human form, I needed my wolf form to hunt, stay warm, and stay on alert for other packs. A rogue, that's what I was and a rogue was a threat... No matter what.

When I turned 14, I was officially considered an adolescent and that meant my scent was more powerful. I was no longer safe in the woods.

I was in the beginning stages of puberty at that age too, which meant my wolf was going crazy.

After I left the woods and entered the population my sexual desires were becoming clearer. I was attracted to the male scent and female scent. It was confusing at first but I figured out that it only meant I was bisexual. A fact that I did find odd but it was me and that was that. I had more important things to do than figure out what gender got me hot and bothered. I needed a job.

I used to wander from city to city staying at shelters and doing little community service jobs for little pay. It wasn't a life that I would want to live again, but hey, I survived by living that way.

One day, when I was fourteen, a group of three rogues found me picking up trash in a park. They pulled me out of view of passersby and asked me all sorts of questions.

After finding out that I too was a rogue wolf and looking for someplace to stay, they gladly took me back to their house on the outskirts of town.

A girl also living there, Tanya, helped me get a job down the street at a seedy looking bar, hidden by surrounding warehouses and dark side streets.

I immediately fell in love with Tanya the first time I laid eyes on her. A beautiful twenty something with long black hair that I dreamt about running my fingers through. Her skin was a dark tan shade and looked so soft, as there were no blemishes. High cheek bones underneath a pair of chocolate brown eyes that I often got lost in while she wasn't watching. She teased me with her curves, accentuating them by wearing snug pants and revealing tops all the time.

Many nights I spent lying awake daydreaming about kissing her full lips that were naturally tinted pink and looked ever so soft. I'd also faun over the supple flesh of her neck and how I wanted temporarily mark it with a loving bruise.

She was the first woman I ever had a real crush on. I'll never forget her either. In addition to her beauty on the outside she was also a beautiful person on the inside. I'm forever grateful to her for getting me a job at the bar that showed to be of great importance down the road.

The bar I speak of mostly catered to weres of some sort, mostly wolves and the occasional bear. There also a few elves and fairies but they weren't there as frequent as werewolves. So it was cleverly named "Barking Mad Moon".

The owner and bartender, Robyn, was a rogue werewolf and lived above the bar.

We became friends quickly, having an instant connection the first night I worked there.

I usually washed glasses behind the bar during open hours and cleaned off the bar and tables at the end of the night.

She told me a week after I began working there that she enjoyed the help and company. I worked there every night for four years, strengthening my friendship with Robyn, the only person trusted with my life.

I learned not to trust anyone after I was exiled from my pack. I had myself and thats who I learned to depend on.

I couldn't even trust the older rogues that had taken me. I lived with them sure, but I felt out of place. They were all friends and so familiar with each other and I had no desire to get to know them. I bigger things to worry about.

My wolf got harder and harder to please as just mere months passed. I couldn't afford to have any accidents in public, especially when I didn't have a pack to fall back on.

I decided when I was about fourteen that since I couldn't keep letting my wolf run in the woods 5 times a day, I needed to tame her.

Thus started my intense training when I wasn't occupied by work, and was in my room away from the others. It mostly consisted of resisting my wolf's desires. Like fighting the change and cravings to hunt and kill and blood and raw meat. I kept my plans secret from the other at first, as I knew they wouldn't approve.

I eventually told them what I was doing and they immediately outcasted me from then on. To turn your back on a werewolf's most precious friend was stupid in their eyes.

To me, I wasn't turning my back on her, I just wanted her to calm down so she wouldn't cause any trouble for me.

Robyn understood why I thought it was a plausible reason but also wasn't too happy about it at the same time. So we just never talked about it to avoid arguments.

Her friendship was always precious to me, and always will be. I didn't want to damage or lessen it by getting into fights.

When I finally got the hang of controlling my wolf, I told her and she smiled at me and said, "You're not gonna like what the symptoms your wolf is gonna give you."

At that moment I deemed her response silly and waved it off, but it didn't take long for me to figure out what, exactly, she was talking about.

My unhappy wolf gladly gave me insomnia, depression, social anxiety, and short temper.

The social anxiety was a tough one to cope with. Not that I wanted to make friends before that, but it became harder to work at the bar on a busy night. If there were too many people I'd have an anxiety attack and have to leave the room for a few minutes.

Robyn didn't mind, she just said not to take my sweet ass time getting back in to help her.

Working at the bar gave me a chance to see all kinds of people though, some very beautiful people even.

I had a picture of Tanya in my mind to masturbate to, and she did wonders for me. But when I started working at the bar, I had plenty more people that I fantasized about as well.

After a long night of work I'd lay in bed and daydream about different scenarios that I could masturbate to. Sometimes I'd have to cum multiple times before I was fully sated.

I saved most my sexual needs bottled up until I hit 18. I'd masturbated before but nothing more than my fingers. However that all changed on my 18th birthday...

That night was a busy one at the Barking Mad Moon, and during clean up, Robyn helped herself to a few drinks, and gave me a few too.

We went upstairs to her apartment where she surprised me with a cake. I blew out the candles and smiled at Robyn. I had wished to lose my virginity sometime in the very near future.

She smiled and came over to me. She held out her hand, I placed mine in her's and stood. "I wanna give you a gift, one that I know you need, and you'll love." She winked at me with a sly twinkle behind her eyes.

She led me the living room area, and left me a moment to go to her room. She came back with her hands behind her back, obviously holding my present. "Close your eyes, and no peeking!" She chided playfully.

I laughed, thinking she knew me too well. After closing my eyes she told told me to open them seconds later.

In her hands was a beautiful unwrapped long black dildo. Probably 8 inches in length but slender all the way down, about 2 inches in diameter. There were veins crawling up the fake phallus all around it. I couldn't take my eyes off the thing. I was in a trance, in shock, out of words, and starting to get horny just thinking about all the things I could do with it.

My scent must've started to permeate through the room, because Robyn could sure as hell smell it. "Whoa, getting wet already babygirl?" She chuckled... My cheeks turned crimson as I shifted in my seat uncomfortably.

"Don't worry honey, it happens to all of us when we're young." She winked again.

I giggled nervously and got up from the couch and grabbed my present, and as I was putting in my bag I mumbled, "I think I should get home." And I put on my jacket on while walking to the door.

"That eager huh?" She asked, giving a valiant effort to contain her laughter.

"Yeah, see ya tomorrow night." I said softly while walking out the door.

I couldn't walk home fast enough, and when I walked through the front door of the house I avoided everybody the best I could until I got to my bedroom door.

I stripped down to my bare skin, tingling with anticipation. I lit a few candles for some mood lighting and laid in bed staring at the fake ebony penis that I had in my hand

In a moment of curiosity I pressed my lips to the tip and licked.

I pressed the tip to the center of my chest and slowly ran it down the middle of my abdomen, to between my legs. I rubbed the head up and down my slit, gathering my juices and then I brought it back to my mouth to taste myself.

I was sweet yet tangy all at once, and with a hint of something that I could only identify as my own unique flavor.

I placed the head of the dildo at my entrance and pushed it past my moist lips and into my eager little pussy. I keened with the pleasure of being filled.

I stayed like that, the dildo in me to the hilt, adjusting to my new and welcomed intruder. When I knew I couldn't hold back for another moment I grabbed the base with one hand and roughly started thrusting it in and out of my pussy.

I went from biting the back of my other hand, covering my mouth in an effort to muffle my wanton cries, and playing with my clit.

I switched the angle of the thrust to upwards, so it would hit my g-spot. I crushed my face into a nearby pillow and moaned and cried and screamed into it. Not much later I found myself on the doorstep of my orgasm.

I wanted to hold it off, to enjoy this new pleasure longer. But I wanted this climax... No, I needed it. There would be other times where I'd practice the art of denial.

I took my hand away from my left nipple, unaware that I had it there, and teased my clit one last time with my thumb and index finger, and flew over the edge of the cliff and plummeted towards my climax, and crashed into it, letting it consume me.

A tingling sensation rang up my spine, branching out to assault every nerve in my body on its way. A light sheen of sweat covered every inch of my warm skin. This is heaven, I thought. And it was the best birthday I'd ever had.

I was, of course, wrong but that experience so far the most pleasurable one I'd had.

The most pleasurable experience, to this day, has to be the glorious make up sex I had with my mate, Micah, after the month that I foolishly hid from him.

Him and I are a very lively pair. We can never get enough of each other, and I hope that never changes.

I'm still independent, but not as much as I once was, seeing as now I have Micah to lean on most of the time... And that's okay. I'm still learning and growing, we both are, together.

My past was a hike and a half but that's all the past and now I'm looking forward to an eternity with Micah, as it was destined to be all along.