Alone with Mom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's time for you to suck my cock, whore." He said. My mom leaned forward. She used her teeth to awkwardly unbuckle his belt and unbutton his jeans, pulling down until his boxer briefs were the only thing between her face and his obvious erection. She used her mouth on it now, through the cotton of his underwear.

"Almost there, Slut." He said. She growled in frustration as she used her teeth to pull his waistband down. It took some tugging and struggling to get it over his cock, but it finally sprung free, bouncing up and hitting her in the face. She opened up and immediately moved to take him in her mouth, but he moved just then. Only barely out of her reach. She extended her tongue and leaned as far forward as she could without falling forward. I felt her frustration as her reaching tongue only got close enough to flick his dick farther away from her open mouth.

"You are not doing a very good job, Whore." He said with a tsk of his tongue. Then in one fluid motion he stepped forward and grabbed the back of her head. His dick slid straight to the back of the throat and he pushed her head down firmly so her nose was buried in his stomach. He held her there while she kept still for a few moments then she started to struggle. He held for just one more second before releasing her. I realized I had tugged on my restraints again when my arms hit the end of the leash.

Mom was slurping and working his sloppy cock hard. I wanted to be there, to push him aside and stick my own cock in her mouth. She was MY mom! The sexual frustration mixed with physical frustration heightened the eroticism in that moment and I felt thick headed.

He let her service his cock for several more minutes, looking at me the whole time, daring me to challenge his authority over this woman. His slave, but my mom. Finally her grabbed her hair again and led her over to the saw horse where she struggled to her feet. He attached her ankles to the floor, spread wide, and rather than untie her arms, he bent her forward and secured her in this position by the collar around her neck. He walked around her, admiring her from every angle. Then his face turned back to me and he crossed the room to stand in front of me. He looked me right in the eyes and smiled.

"I'm going to fuck your mom now kid." His smile widened. "How do you feel about that?" My stomach clenched again, but I couldn't say if it was from anger or lust. Alan even chuckled as he turned his back on me and walked back over to my mom. He reached over to the thong she wore and tore it off her as though it were made of tissue paper. He landed a sharp slap on her beautiful ass. My eyes were locked on his fingers as they rubbed up and down her slit. I knew how wet it was in there and my mouth started watering remembering her taste...

Then he thrust two fingers inside her and I heard the sloppy sounds as he moved them in and out. He leaned close to her and whispered something in her ear as he continued to thrust with his fingers. Then she nodded and he stood up and positioned himself behind her. He slid easily into her soaking wet pussy and pumped a few slow thrusts before pounding in hard. She was writhing against her bonds and screaming with pleasure now. When he was finished with her pussy, he pulled out and reached over to pick up something from a small table. When he pressed a button it lit up and began vibrating loudly. He inserted into my mother's pussy and then pushed his own cock against her ass.

I think I almost came when I saw him enter my mom's asshole. I knew the tight feeling. I could imagine how different it would feel with something vibrating in her pussy at the same time, but what really sent me over the edge was the sound she made when he started fucking her ass. She had never made that sound with me before. She was screaming with ecstasy and thrashing, almost crying.

"You aren't going to cum, are you slut?" He said to her as he pounded away.

"No Sir!" She sobbed.

"You know you have to ask permission..."

"Yes sir!"

He started pounding harder and her pitch increased. It was not long before she was screaming and begging to be allowed to cum. Again and again she screamed "Please sir! Please let me cum! Please can I cum sir? Please!" The sound of my mom begging to cum was the limit for me. I found myself on my knees. I just simply couldn't stand any more. Finally Alan stopped denying her and told her to cum. It was nearly instantly that she started convulsing and shrieking like I had never heard before. I even saw a gush of wet coming from her. She had never squirted when we were fucking. My cock spasmed again. And I even sobbed a bit. I couldn't help it. My cock ached like nothing I had ever felt before. I had reached my limit but it just kept hammering away.

Alan slid out of my mom when she had finished orgasming. He reached forward and untied her arms and then released the restraints on her ankles and neck. As he did he spoke to her, "Your son has had enough slut. You need to go take care of him now. It's time to give him my sloppy seconds"

She slid to the floor and crawled on her hands and knees to where I still knelt on the floor. Her makeup was smeared all over her face and she looked tired but still lustful. Her breasts had spilled out of her corset at some point and they swung as she crawled to me.

Alan followed her over to me and stood next to her as she unbuckled my jeans. I noticed then that he was still hard. How had he not cum yet? This guy was like a porn star. Alan knelt behind mom as she reached in and pulled out my aching dick. I sobbed again as soon as her fingers touched it. I saw him push into her as she lowered her mouth on me. Was he in her ass or her pussy? She sucked me two, maybe three times before I exploded in her mouth. I had not cum so quickly since my first blowjob in high school. Probably not even then. Alan was pumping my mom as I came in her mouth. He came soon too, pulling out just in time to spray her bare ass with his cum. He reached forward and unbuckled my wrists. My mom and I collapsed on the floor, completely exhausted. When Alan stood up and zipped himself up and walked out the door. I heard the door lock behind him. Mom smiled over at me.

"We did good kiddo! He's letting us spend the night in here together as a reward. I'm going to take a shower, Eric. Then take a nap maybe. Then you want to play with some of this stuff?" She was grinning tiredly but widely. All I could do was nod. This was a day I was going to remember for the rest of my life, and it wasn't over yet!

12