Alone with my Friend Tess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
addieQ
addieQ
1,730 Followers

I moaned out a passionate whisper, "Tess - oh God Tess."

She was drooling and sloppy. I could look down to see my breasts getting wet and slippery. It was so beautiful. At first I was on my side, but little by little I rolled onto my back, just like the girl in the movie. I couldn't help any of this - it just felt too wonderful. She seemed to be losing all control. I could watch her hips kind of humping, and she was sucking my erect nipples so hard, and so loud.

I nervously stammered, "Tess - Oh God Tess - this feels SO good..."

It felt so - oh my God - it felt SO wonderful. I reached around and gently held Tess's head in my hands. Her eyes were closed, like she was in some passionate trance. I tenderly stroked her long brown hair. She was sucking with such a frenzied passion, that it made me feel absolutely joyous. As she sucked, she franticly squirmed her way out of her bathrobe and pushed it off the bed.

Right then, my beautiful friend was totally naked. She continued to urgently suck my nipples and at the same time she reached around behind my shoulders and she pulled at my bathrobe. I had to move my arms and sit up a little in order to help her get it all the way off, and in just a few seconds - I was naked too. I felt a sudden rush of excitement, everything felt so perfectly beautiful. I'm not sure how it happened, but the next thing I remember she was straddling me. She was sitting up, on her knees, with her legs spread, right over my face.

Oh my God, it was like looking at an angel.

I was instantly aware that she shave her pubic hair, she just looked so silky smooth.

She moved herself taller on her knees and slightly arched her back; she was showing me her vagina, she wanted me to see. I was so bewildered; she looked so heavenly, her firm breasts, her adorable tummy, her smooth wet vagina.

She impatiently whispered, "Rachel - Oh God - please, help me." Tess spread her knees wider and inched her hips toward my face - she wanted - she desperately NEEDED me to see her open wet vagina.

I could FEEL the overwhelming joy in her - she was radiating a kind of exhilaration that seemed irresistible. She was breathing hard, in an anxious way. It was so intense, but at the same time I felt this overwhelming love for my adorable friend.

In a quiet voice, she begged, "Please - look at me."

She looked so strong and so beautiful. And it was obvious that she absolutely LOVED that I was looking at her wet vagina. Looking up at the rest of her body was amazing, her breasts would jiggle as she moved and her nipples were wonderfully hard. I could tell she wanted - she NEEDED - me to look at her. The way she was sitting, her knees were on the blanket and her legs were wide, and she urging me to look up at her wet vagina. She reached down with both hands and I watched as she spread the thick pink lips of her vagina, just like the girl in the movie did. She wanted me to watch, and I looked up at her and I could see a slippery pink bump, it looked plump and glossy.

She whispered, "Can you - see my - clitoris?"

It was so beautiful, and it seemed a lot bigger than what I had just seen on TV, I mean, it sort of poked out really far in a way that was different than either of the girls in the movie.

Tess was breathing deep and fast. She was unimaginably lovely, and looking up at her I was utterly captivated by the delicate grace of fingertips as the held her wet vaginal lips out wide, showing me her clitoris. And she stared down at me with an expression of such deep longing that it made my heart ache.

She asked again, "Rachel, can you it? My clitoris?"

I looked up and said, "I see it. It's beautiful."

Oh my God - the smell was absolutely magical. I was amazed at how thrilling our pose was for me. It was like a drug that went right to my soul. I was flat on my back, with my best friend kneeling above me. She squatted a little lower until her beautiful wet vagina was just a little bit above my mouth.

She looked at me and stammered, "I - I need to - cum like - like the girl in the movie..."

I couldn't help myself; I inched my lips upward and gently kissed her glistening vagina.

Tess responded with a sharp little whimpering noise. She begged, "Please - That feels SO good." There was a shaky intensity in her response. She looked down at my face between her legs.

I pressed my mouth firmly in between her legs and I wrapped my lips over her entire vagina. It felt so wet and delicious.

Tess was unbelievably wet, and I could feel it coating my lips and cheeks, it seems so slippery and thick. The taste was warm and delicious, but it was the smell that was making me feel all crazy. I was simply abandoning myself. I started to suck her big firm clitoris, and right then I could feel her whole body responds to the pressure from my lips and tongue. Oh my God, I was licking and sucking with such loving passion. Then she leaned over a little more to watch me. I tried to look up from between her legs and I could see her big eyes, she was staring at me with such intensity.

This went on for a few minutes, and I couldn't believe how excited it made her. I could feel my face getting wet as I moved my tongue as fast as I could, just like the girl in the movie. Then I moved my tongue up to her hard clitoris and I could see she was watching me - her beautiful face was radiant. I could feel how deliciously smooth her skin felt with my wet lips. She told me she had shaved her pubic hair in the hot shower, just a little while ago, and the sensation against my mouth felt so slippery and clean.

Tess reached above me and held onto the headboard of the bed. She watched as my I tried to lick her vagina a little faster. Her whole body seemed to respond. The way she was leaning forward, her breasts hung down above me, and as she got more excited, her breasts would jiggle as she moved. Watching her like this was glorious.

She panted, "Is it - okay - that - I get so wet - like this..."

I pulled my mouth away just long enough to say, "Oh God Tess, this is delicious." Tess began whimpering, and it just made me crazy with desire. She started whining in a frantic rhythm, and it almost sounded just like she was crying. She sounded so desperate, and it made me worried I was hurting her. I stopped licking and asked, "Tess, are you all right?"

She replied, "I can't help it. I'm sorry. Please - don't stop."

I put my mouth against her, and continued sucking on her clitoris, and I just KNEW what was going to happen she was going to cum, just like the girls in the movie.

She literally started to shudder and then she started to moan - and then I felt her whole body was vibrating. I carefully repositioned how I had my mouth over her vagina. My lips were cupped over her plump clitoris, and I sucked the protruding shape the same way a baby would suck on a nipple. And all the while, I was licking with my tongue. Oh my God, her clitoris seemed so big in my mouth, it felt firm and slippery.

She responded to this by gasping, "Rachel - Oh God - Rachel!"

Then it happened, her hips started shivering. She made a desperate little crying noise, and my mouth was suddenly filling with hot liquid.

At first I thought she was peeing, and I pulled my face away and watched as she squirted a beautiful stream all over my neck. I responded with an electric passion, I pushed my mouth back in, and let the wetness splash all over my lips, chin and chest. All the while, Tess was fervently shivering above me on her knees. The warm liquid ran off my face, and dribbled down onto the bed. I watched as a powerful stream squirted out of her sopping lips as she convulsed in a powerful orgasm. She was breathing hard, and she rose up tall onto her knees. I looked down at myself, and my chest was soaking, and my nipples looked SO hard. I was looking up at her, and she was looking down at me.

She stammered, "Oh fuck - Rachel - that was - SO amazing."

Before I knew what was happening, Tess was squirming her way down on the bed. I watched as she eagerly spread my legs apart and then she pushed my knees up towards my chest. When she did this, it made my hips sort of arch up, so my vagina was facing upwards, and Tess was staring at me, right between my legs. I could see her eyes were focused entirely on my vagina.

She whispered, "Oh God, Rachel, you are so beautiful."

Then she pushed my knees even tighter against my chest, and I could feel them pressing against my shoulders. This forced my hips to arch up even more.

She sounded breathless when she said, "Rachel, please, hold your legs like this - please."

And I grabbed both my shins and held my legs tight against my body, keeping them spread wide. I was afraid to move. Part of me wanted desperately to hug my beautiful friend - but instead, I just let Tess look at me. It felt so sinful, but I desperately WANTED Tess to look at me. I felt so BOLD and excited - and my pose allowed Tess to see me. I tried to arch my back and pushed my hips a little bit forward to let her get a better look between my legs.

Tess had this haunted expression, and it was so obvious she was staring at my vagina. It felt so good and I whispered, "I feel SO pretty..."

In a serious tone she said, "Rachel, please, I want to help you, I really need you to cum." I couldn't respond, all I could do was grip my shins with my hands and spread my legs a little bit wider. She went on, "Please, tell me exactly what feels best."

"I will..."

Then, she looked at me and whispered, "Oh Rachel, I love you..." Then she leaned forward and gently kissed me, right on my vagina.

I thought I might scream, the sensation was so intense. She was enormously gentle, and the way I was all propped up on the pillows I could watch everything she was doing. I reflexively spread my legs even wider and held my knees tight against my own shoulders, and I arched my pelvis up towards her face.

I stammered, "Tess - Oh God - Tess..." My voice was so desperate; Tess looked up at me, and tenderly licked with her warm pink tongue. I blurted out, "Oh God - Tess - I love you." I was shocked at the intensity of my response, but it was so true. Tess pressed her mouth even more firmly in between my legs. I watched as she wrapped her lips over my vagina. I whispered, "Oh God - Tess - This feel SO amazing."

She slowly started to build the intensity, and what was just gentle licking turned to get more and more intense. She was simply abandoning herself. I could feel her as she started to suck my small clitoris, and right then all the sensations seemed to magnify. Oh my God, she was licking me with such passion. Suddenly, her tongue moved down a little, and I could feel her tongue INSIDE me!

I craned my neck forward to try and watch.

"Tess - don't stop - Oh God - oh God..."

I watched as she tried to push her tongue as deep as she could, up into my vagina. Her whole body seemed to twist and thrust to get her tongue even deeper. I was swallowed up in an overwhelming ecstasy, and I had no idea I could ever feel this way. This went on for a few minutes, and I couldn't believe how excited it made me. Then she sat up a little and looked at me. I could see her beautiful face was sopping and glistening, from me, from my wetness.

She looked at me and panted, "Oh God Rachel, you taste so good." With that she put her mouth back between my legs, and sucked and licked even harder. Her hands moved under my bottom, and she started squeezing both cheeks, they were wet and slippery. Until I felt the way her hands slipped under my bottom, I didn't realize how WET I was getting.

I was suddenly breathing harder and Tess was making loud sloppy sucking noises. My pelvis started slowly pumping up against her mouth, I couldn't help it. Then I felt tongue slip down lower, and I felt it in between my butt checks. I gasped, "Oh God - Oh God!"

Then I felt her tongue touch my little bum hole. I instinctively reacted, "YES!"

Then she started licking my little bum hole, and it felt wet and forbidden. I whimpered, "Yes - YES!"

Oh my God - My beautiful friend was licking my wet anus and rubbing my clitoris with her fingers at the same time. I wanted to sit up and try to see, but all I could do was hold my knees tighter against my shoulders, and arch my hips up towards her face, so it was even easier for her to press her tongue against my anus.

I gasped, "Tess - This feels - SO good - I think - I'm - I'm going to cum..." I was straining as I held my knees, trying to pull them even wider, and I literally started to shudder and then I started to moan - and then I felt like my whole body was vibrating. Then, between gasps, I kind of blurted out, "Tess - I love you - I love you!"

Tess started to lick my anus even harder and faster than I could have ever imagined. And her fingertips made fast little circles around my slippery clitoris. She was sending me farther than I could have ever imagined.

Then IT happened. I squealed, "Tess, yes - Oh Fuck - yes - YES!" The sensitivity of my clitoris had just multiplied, and her tongue against my anus felt like electricity. It's hard to describe the feelings; I was flooded with an intense rush. I'm not totally sure what I did, but I hope nobody heard me, because I screamed and I know it was loud. I felt like my whole body, my whole soul - everything, just released in some giant explosion. It lasted for what seemed an eternity.

Tess continued to lick me, really hard, as I convulsed in a heavenly climax.

"Oh God- Oh God..." I stammered.

Then, as it subsided, Tess looked up at me and said, "Rachel - it happened." Her face was literally dripping and she looked absolutely like an angel.

I was so overcome with emotion, my first orgasm, all I could say was, "Tess - I love you."

Then, she was on top of me, kissing me with her sopping wet mouth; I was tasting my own vagina - on Tess's beautiful lips. She wrapped her arms around my body, holding me tight. I was swallowed up in such a profound feeling of love, oh my God, it felt so magical. She was right on top of me, and my chest was still wet from when Tess squirted all over me, and the feeling of our breasts were pressing together felt so slippery and sensual.

Tess softly whispered in my ear, "Rachel, I love what we just did, it was so beautiful, all of it."

I thought I might cry I was so overwhelmed, and I replied, "I didn't know - that anything could - could feel so good."

Then Tess asked, "Did it feel good, when I licked you like I did?"

"Oh my God, yes - I loved it!"

And then she nervously asked, "Even when - I licked - your - your anus?"

"Yes, that felt really good, I liked it - a lot."

Then Tess giggled, and I immediately asked, "What is it? Why are you laughing?"

Tess looked at me and smiled, "I'm glad it felt good, because I really needed to - lick it like I did."

"You did?"

"I had to, your little bum hole is just - I don't know how to say it - it's just so cute."

I sheepishly asked, "Really? It is?"

Then she sat up on all fours, and looked down at me. She was so beautiful, and I was instantly fixated on her exquisite breasts, and they looked so firm and wet.

She looked down at me, "Rachel, your anus is tiny and pink, and it looked SO wet - it's lovely, and I just couldn't help myself - I had to kiss it like I did."

I was transfixed by the perfection of her breasts. I cautiously whispered, "Tess, can I ask you something?"

"Anything."

I wanted to answer her, but I was just too fixated by her breasts, and she obviously knew I was staring at them. I didn't say anything; I just stared at her hard wet nipples. The way she was leaning forward, her breasts hung down above me, and they looked so beautiful. Right then, it felt like she was reading my mind.

She smiled softly and crawled up so her breasts were directly above my face, and they would jiggle as she moved. Looking up at her like this was glorious.

"Rachel, right now - Oh God - I feel so full of love..."

I carefully inched my open mouth up to her hard nipple. I couldn't help myself. I leaned in and my wet lips met her soft breast met, and immediately I started sucking. I couldn't stop, it felt so good. Instantly - I was awash in a feeling of love, it was overpowering and urgent - Oh my God, the sensation of her plump nipple in my mouth was amazing. I was still so intensely turned-on by what was happening.

Tess moaned out a passionate whisper, "Rachel - oh God Rachel." My beautiful friend was letting me suck her nipples, and I loved it - I desperately loved it.

addieQ
addieQ
1,730 Followers