Alone with Sabrina Ch. 01

Story Info
Two friends give in to their love.
845 words
2.6
10.8k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a beautiful day in LA, I was over to my friend Sabrina's house in Calabasas helping her clean up and just to keep her company. We were good friends but I really liked her and I could tell that she liked me too but I didn't want to mess up our good relationship by coming on too strong so I waited for the right time...

"Your room is a mess!" I joked as I helped her pick up and fold her clothes that was on her floor.

"Shut up!" She replied with laughter.

"Nah, you know I'm just messing with you." I said.

"Yeah, sure." She replied with a smile.

"So, have you found a house yet?" She asked.

"Where? Here in Cali?" I asked.

"Duh!" She said.

"Actually I have." I said.

"Oh really? Where at?" She asked.

"A secluded spot in Beverly Hills." I said hinting at something.

"How secluded?" She asked.

"Very secluded. It'd be hard to find me." I said.

"Must be nice to have the privacy." She said.

"Yeah, I guess." I said.

"You guess?? I would LOVE to have that kind of privacy so these pervs would leave me alone." She said.

"Yeah, I can do whatever I want." I said.

"I bet." She replied.

"The house is brand new you know..." I said hinting again.

"You're right, this calls for a celebration, right?" She said.

"Hey, you said it." I replied.

"How about I come over tomorrow with some wine and we just relax together?" She asked.

"Sounds good to me." I said.

"Okay, what time you want me to come over?" She asked.

"How about 1:30?" I suggested.

"Okay, that's good with me." She said with a beautiful smile.

The next day, I was running around the house frantic making sure that everything was right and in place when she came over. I kept asking myself, should this be the time I ask her? I know she likes me but like I said, I didn't want to destroy our friendship.

"Hey, come on in." I said as I opened the door for her.

"I didn't know what kind of champagne you drink so I bought a few for you to choose from." She said as we walked into the kitchen.

"Aw, you didn't have to do that." I said.

"Sure I did, this is a celebration." She said happily.

"Yeah, your right." I agreed as I got some glasses.

"How much did this place run for?" She asked.

"Around 2.3 Million." I said.

"Oh, big baller!" She joked.

"Nah, you know it ain't like that." I said.

After a few hours and a few drinks, I could tell that she was getting loose but I don't want it to seem like I was taking advantage of her cause I'm not.

"It's a lot of space..." She said.

"Sure is." I replied.

"You could do a lot of things in a lot of places..." She said hinting at something.

"Are you drunk?" I asked.

"Me? No, it takes a lot more for me to get drunk." She said.

So, I figured I had nothing to lose and I decided to talk to her about it...

"Listen Sabrina, I've liked you for a long time but I was scared to tell you because I didn't want to mess up our friendship." I said. "That's so cute." She said.

"I've got something to tell you..." She said.

"You do?" I asked.

"Yeah; I've liked you too but I didn't want to say anything for the same reason but since we're putting it out there in the open, I've been waiting for you to ask me out or something." She said as she began to rub on my thigh.

"Follow me upstairs, I got something I want to show you." I said as I grabbed her hand and led her upstairs to the bedroom.

When we got into the bedroom, I closed the door behind us and playfully pushed her up against the door.

"Shayne, what are you doing?" She asked as I caressed her body.

"You want it just as bad as I do Sabrina." I whispered in her ear.

"I know but, oh fuck it." She said as she began to caress me back.

I took off her shirt and pants, then I picked her up against the door and started kissing her all over her neck and chest.

"Finally, we're gonna do it." She moaned.

"You're telling me." I moaned back.

I took off her black bra and started kissing and sucking on her big breasts and sucking on her pink nipples.

"Ooh, you're sucking like you've been waiting." She moaned.

"I have." I replied.

I kissed my way down to her panties and I took them off showing her shaved, clean pink clit. I slowly slid my six inch tongue inside her tight, wet clit absorbing all of her juices, she tasted so sweet.

"Oh Shayne!" She moaned as she wrapped her leg around my head.

I finally got what I wanted, so did she...