Alone With The Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two of us collapsed into each other’s arms, but moments later we were all over each other again. Several times Nicole told me she had never experienced anything like this. Traces of light were evident in the sky by the time the two of us finally collapsed, completely satiated for the moment. We slept together without any guilt or remorse, as I held her nude body close to mine.

“My husband is such a worthless piece of shit,” Nicole began. “He doesn’t fuck me half as good as you do,” I was a little surprised by the things she was saying, but I as long as she kept stroking my cock I wasn’t about to question her.

The two of us were in her large bedroom, which looked like it belonged to an eccentric billionaire. I was completely nude, lying on the giant four-poster bed, which dominated the room. The sheets were made of black satin, and the material was cool and sensual against my naked flesh.

Nicole’s normally straight hair was arranged in tight curls, and seemed to be blown back by the wind. The bright red lipstick, dark mascara and violet eye shadow was more makeup then she normally wore. She was dressed in a seductive gown made of a black mesh. I could easily see her firm, round breasts, and nipples through the thin material.

She continued to slip her long fingers up and down the shaft of my rigid dick, sending bolts of electricity through my entire body. She leaned forward and put the tip of my penis between her bright red lips, rolling her big brown eyes up to look at me, as she flicked her tongue across the head. I could feel myself starting to lose control before the bedroom door burst open.

At that moment, Gary Murphy looked ten feet tall. His face was the color of a fire engine. He stood in the doorway, looking at his wife sucking another man’s dick. “I’ve suspected something like this for a long time,” he shouted, staring at the two of us. “But now I have the proof.” He opened his suit coat and pulled out a sleek looking handgun.

Nicole scurried across the bed, as Gary approached and placed the gun to my forehead. “Now you are going to pay,” he muttered. As if in a movie, he pulled the trigger in slow motion. I waited for the inevitable blast, and was surprised when instead of a bang, the gun released a series of high-pitched beeps.

*****

I was jerked roughly from sleep as the alarm clock continued to pierce my nightmare. In a daze, I worked my way to a sitting position, and fumbled to turn off the noisy contraption. "Where the hell am I?" I mumbled. The few short hours of sleep had not been enough to bring my brain back to working order. I felt the sheets rustle, and I turned to see Nicole climbing out of bed.

The sight of her nude body in the morning sun quickly brought everything back to me. Mental pictures of the two of us frolicking between the sheets quickly filled my mind. I remembered the feel of her tight body, and firm breasts crushed up against my body as tears ran down her cheeks, just moments before her touch became erotic. The taste of her soft lips and the scent of her sex were tattooed on my brain. I could clearly recall the way her slender body looked as she rocked back and forth, impaling herself on my manhood, while her breasts swayed in rhythm with her movement. The sex had been extraordinary. Some people prefer to call it making love, but that didn’t describe what went on between Nicole and I. We had fucked. We had fucked like a pair of wild animals, each one in search of nothing more than carnal pleasure.

As I remised about what had went on just hours before, Nicole stepped out of bed and walked around the room, giving me the first chance to see her nude body in daylight. "Good morning," she said smiling. She seemed confused for a minute, then she asked, "Have you seen my panties?"

"I think I threw them over there someplace," I responded, shaking myself from my dreamlike state.

She searched by the window for a moment, and found them. I watched with my eyes half open as she slid them up her long legs, denying me the sight of her patch of light brown pubic hair. "These are a bit stiff," she said with a giggle. "I wonder why?" She smiled at me again before saying "Come on, sleepy," in her sexy voice. "You have to get up and shower.” She seemed extremely gleeful, considering the lack of sleep. "We have to get to the office by eleven, and then go out for lunch before our flight."

"That's okay," I answered. "I think I'm just going to lay here and sleep to the last minute, then throw on some clothes and go."

"I don't think that would be a good idea," she said.

"Why?"

"Because, you need to shower. You smell like you were up until dawn having mind blowing sex with an older, married woman.."

"If anyone says anything, I'll tell them I hired a hooker," I answered, as I shifted around in the sheets, trying to find a comfortable position.

"Look," she said as she tugged on my arm. "Why don't you get up, and we can shower together." She stood in front of me with her hip cocked, the thumb of her free hand hitched in the waist of her jungle print panties. Her perfect little breasts stood exposed to my eyes, and I felt a little stir in my crotch. My body seemed to ache all over from our all night sex marathon, but I knew I could temporarily forget the soreness if another round was possible. Nicole had been an extremely talented lover. Most of my recent sexual experiences had been with my roommate Elisa, who had amazing skills between the sheets, but still, there was always something to be said about sampling something new.

Hesitantly, I stood up out of the bed, exposing my naked body, and stiffening cock to my new partner. I pulled her close to me and we kissed briefly before I followed her to the bathroom. "You are extremely chipper for someone who went to bed at dawn," I said.

"I feel incredible," she said. "I mean, I'm a bit sore," she turned to me and smiled, "but otherwise, I feel amazing. I can't even remember the last time I had sex all night."

I was surprised that she was showing no signs of regret, or remorse. After all, she had just became an infidel for the first time. "So, you aren't feeling guilty at all?" I asked. Personally, I felt a little bad. The times I had cheated on girls, or coaxed a girl into cheating on her boyfriend, were more than I could count on both hands, but sleeping with a married woman was new experience for me, and despite my mental and physical attraction to Nicole, I wasn't entirely proud of myself.

"Honestly?" she asked. I nodded. "No, I don't feel bad at all. I mean, why should I worry about it? I've already committed adultery with you, and there's nothing I can do to change that. And now that I've done it once, it can't make me much worse of a person to sleep with you again." She turned the tub on, allowing the water to heat up and slid her panties off, once again allowing me the privileged sight of her tight ass, and neatly trimmed pubic region. I remembered tracing my tongue along the lips of her vagina just hours before, while she writhed around on the bed, calling out her delight. "If I were to go out and cheat with another guy," she continued, "I would probably feel like I did last night. But I see no harm in us having a little shower together." She paused before adding with a smile, “Especially if it helps to get your lazy ass in gear.”

We stepped into the tub and Nicole closed the curtain before flicking the switch to activate the shower. Instantly, hot water streamed over our nude bodies. "Besides," Nicole began, "That was some of the best sex I've ever had. I'd place it second behind my wedding night." She stood facing me as she began to rub the soap-covered washrag over her body. The sight of her rubbing her breasts and then cleansing the rest of her body made my cock start to throb. Her long, wet hair framed her pretty, smiling face, arousing me even more. She turned her back to me as she washed the soap off, and explained she had not had sex in two weeks before last night, and again mentioned that she couldn't remember the last time she had been at it all night.

While Nicole went on about her sex life, she reached behind her and began kneading my balls with her hand. I stepped closer to her, and began to softly kiss the back of her neck. She told me that for the last year or so, her sex life had been rather frustrating. With previous boyfriends, and even while dating her future husband, she had been very sexually active, saying that in relationships, she was usually a "Once a Day" type of girl. But, due to their careers, her and Mr. Murphy's sex life had suffered a drop off. They both worked hard, and he had to travel a lot, so they seldom had sex more than a few times a month. On their vacation's, they were able to spend all their time in bed, but recently it had been impossible to schedule a getaway together. She confessed that she had needed to buy a vibrator to keep from going nuts.

The entire time she spoke, she continued to caress my shaft and balls with her hand. She turned to face me, and washed my chest, back, legs, and finally my hard cock. I had fooled around in the shower before, but I had never been washed, and it was incredibly erotic. It was also a bit disturbing to me that the more she talked about her husband, and their ailing sex life, the more it made me want her. As she turned her back to me once more, I slid my hand up her thigh, and slipped a finger in her vagina. She sighed in response, and I pressed the head of my penis against her opening.

"No," she said. "We don't have time for that. We don't want to ruin the impression we made yesterday by being late today."

"Don't worry, I can be quick," I said.

"No, I definitely don't want that," she said. "Having a quickie would not be nearly as satisfying as the way you took control of my body last night. I don't want to lose that impression." Her statement made me realize that although the sex had been spectacular between us, it was probably a one-night thing. After we returned home, I could see her not wanting to do something so dangerous and dishonest again. "But we do have plenty of time for this," she said, pushing me back against the wall.

Nicole leaned firmly against me, squeezing my cock tightly with one hand. Bolts of electricity shot through my body as we kissed softly. She smiled up at me as she dropped to her knees in the tub. Hot water cascaded over her shoulders, and ran down her breasts, dripping from her hard pink nipples as she kissed the swollen head of my cock. Her touch felt like magic as she continued to tightly squeeze and release the base of my prick and run her tongue along it’s ridge. I placed all my weight on the tile wall, and closed my eyes, thinking if I were to die at that moment, I would be perfectly content.

"You have a really beautiful dick," she said, before kissing her way around the head. After the things we had done last night, I was no longer shocked by her use of profanity. "Your dick is much longer than my husbands," she said as she licked up and down, and then tickled my balls with her tongue. "You have at least two inches in length over him, and some girth." I don't know why, but the comparisons to her husband were making my body quiver. I was incredibly hot for her at that moment. I wanted to take her in my arms and make love at that second, but her oral skills were intoxicating me, and I seemed incapable of moving a single muscle. "Last night, when you were inside me," she continued, "I felt sooo full. You have the hottest dick I've handled since college." Her talk was driving me wild. I reached down and touched her head, directing her to take it in her mouth. She took the head in her mouth and sucked firmly on it. Nicole flicked her tongue gently on the ridge, and I felt like I would explode at that second. Somehow, I managed to contain my load, as she began to slowly slide up and down my shaft. She tickled my balls with her fingertips and moaned provocatively as she continued to work. Every few minutes she would pause to tell my how much fun she was having, or how yummy I was. As the minutes passed, I could feel myself losing control. I reached down and grasped her head, and began to force my hips forward. She moved with me, increasing her speed as she slid her lips up and down my cock. I knew it had switched from her giving me a blow, to me fucking her face. Nicole grasped my legs tightly, and applied more suction with her lips. I felt lightheaded as the pressure started to rise. Seconds later, I felt my orgasm come, as semen shot from my penis into Nicole's throat. I stopped gyrating my hips, but she continued to suck me until every last spasm was complete. She swallowed by cum, and kissed the head of my cock, then stood up and kissed me. We embraced and continued to make out before we realized we were pressing ourselves for time.

Quickly, we got out of the shower, and Nicole put on the hotel robe and gathered her clothes in her hands to cross over to her room. I dried off and went over to the bed and collapsed, still nude. I felt great, and I needed a couple of minutes to enjoy it.

*****************************

I don’t recall how long a stayed in bed, just savoring the oral expertise that Nicole had recently demonstrated in the shower. Eventually, I got dressed, and went downstairs to meet her in the lobby. Shortly after, the two of us checked out of the hotel, and met our ride to the office. One of the local managers had swung by to pick us up, and again I was impressed with Nicole's communication skills as she chatted casually with him in the front seat. It seamed she could relate easily to anyone, regardless of age or position, and it was easy to see why she was the youngest manager from our office.

Her mental ability wasn't the only thing that impressed me. I always found Nicole attractive, but when I saw her in the hotel lobby I was stunned by her poise and beauty. She was wearing a black suit with pinstripes. The coat was buttoned all the way up the front, and hugged her feminine curves. She wore a white blouse beneath it, and the skirt was knee-length, with vents on each side that showed off her long legs. Her stockings were black, as were her heels, and her sun streaked brown hair was parted in the center, hanging down to her shoulder blades. I realized now that she had been correct earlier when she claimed she could look professional, while still being sexy. She looked nothing like a woman who would cheat on her husband and give out blowjobs in the shower, but she still looked like the type that would star in your fantasies.

When we got to the office, I spent the better part of an hour sitting around doing nothing, while Nicole continued to network and kiss a little ass with upper management. Eventually, we left for lunch. This time, Nicole and I were in the back of the car together, with two executives up front. As she chatted with them, my mind was overrun with fantasies. Since starting my summer job, I had allowed myself numerous erotic daydreams about my manager, and had even jerked off a couple of times while thinking of her. But the past musings were nothing compared to the way my mind was going out of control at that moment. I kept picturing the things we had done the previous night, and all the additional things I would like to try with her. I could see myself reaching across the car, and sliding my hand up her stocking clad leg, hoping to find she was wearing garters again.

I imagined rubbing the smooth, bare flesh between her stockings and panties, as I slipped my tongue into her mouth. During the entire car ride, I didn't experience a single thought that wasn't sex related. The luncheon was about as exciting as sitting around the office. Fortunately, I was able to sit next to Nicole. I really didn't feel comfortable around all the bigwigs, plus, I just wanted to be close to her. I sat there eating my food and kept thinking how much better it would be to dine on her again. I remembered sliding my tongue around her vaginal lips, tasting her sweetness, inhaling her scent. I remembered the way she pulled my hair, and writhed about in the sheets, begging me not to stop. I watched as she brought food to her mouth, and thought about the way those luscious red lips had slip up and down my cock just a few hours earlier. I was tormenting myself with fantasies, even though I was convinced that I would not have another opportunity to make love to her. Nicole was a sexually frustrated woman, and being away from home had given her the opportunity to escape some of those frustrations, but in a few hours we would be on a plane, heading back to our friends, our coworkers, and most importantly, her husband. Still, that couldn't stop me from thinking about propping her up on the dinner table, and ripping open her coat and blouse to expose her hard pink nipples. I entertained myself by thinking about having sex with her on the table, in front of everyone.

Somehow, I managed to make it through the dinner without exploding, although I didn't escape a painful case of the blue balls. In the airport we talked casually until boarding the plane. Neither of us mentioned our previous nights adventures. Shortly after boarding the plane, the lack of sleep caught up with me, and within moments I drifted off to sleep.

*********

I spend the majority of the flight drifting in and out of sleep, and as we approached Atlanta, I finally gave up on trying to get some rest. I looked over and saw that Nicole was also awake. "As soon as I get home, I'm going straight to bed," I stated.

"Me too. Maybe we should have got some sleep last night so we wouldn't feel so awful today," she responded with a mischievous smile.

"No. I don't think so," I answered. "I would trade a month's worth of sleep to experience last night again," I said. I was starting to feel that our time together as lovers would soon be over, and I wanted to get everything out. "Last night was amazing, Nicole. Every minute we've spent together has been amazing."

"I feel the same way," she said. "There are no words to express how much last night meant to me. I've felt the stress growing inside me for months, and today I feel like a new woman. I'm thankful for last night, and glad it was with you. I've always found you charming, and rather mature for your age. I don't have any regrets about the things we've done." She smiled politely again.

As the plane prepared for final approach, we sat in silence for a few moments, before Nicole spoke again. "You know, I live closer to the airport than you do. I wouldn't want you to fall asleep behind the wheel. Why don't you come sleep at my place?"

"No, it's not that far," I said. I suddenly felt like an idiot for missing the not so subtle hint. Nicole giggled politely as I realized my mistake. "I kind of expected you to say that last night was a one-time thing. Your invitation took me by surprise," I stammered.

"Last night was spectacular, and I don't that it can be duplicated," she said. "But I sure as hell want to try. Like I told you this morning, I've already cheated with you once, so I have no qualms about doing it again. Maybe another woman would feel different, but I'm not another woman." She flashed me a quick, suggestive smile. "My husband is out of town for the weekend. If you come over, we can go straight to bed like you want. Of course, I doubt we'll go straight to sleep." I was amazed and aroused by how forward she was being. Her aggressive attitude was similar to what I had seen in the workplace. I was also aroused by the thought of having sex in her husband's bed. It made me feel dirty, and I liked it.

I leaned over and kissed her. Even though nobody on the plane knew us, it was still fun to kiss a married woman in public. Our kisses quickly became more passionate, and we continued to make out like high school kids until the plane reached the gate. We were offered several stares from other passengers, and I'm sure one or two noticed that she wore a wedding ring, while I didn't. Although Nicole looked younger than her 28 years, the age difference between us was still noticeable.. As we got of the plane, I observed the whispers and snickers from a few passengers behind us, and our flight attendant.