Along Came a Spider

Story Info
A short story.
1.4k words
3.71
35k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife surprised me and my friend a couple of weeks ago.

My regular Wednesday night routine is to meet up with my mates in my local pub, watch the live football (soccer) on the big screen and drink a ridiculous amount of beer until we are asked to leave. I normally walk home with my friend, Dave, who lives next door and we will either call into his house or mine for some more drinks before calling it a night.

Now Alison, my wife, has been giving me a hard time about how much I drink on a Wednesday for the last couple of years. She complains that by the time I come to bed I am so drunk that I am good for nothing. I keep promising to cut back a little but when we get in the swing of drinking and having a good time I just can't make myself stop. Dave has no such problem as he has been divorced for as long as I have know him and he has been single for at least the last three years.

On the night in question Dave and I returned to my house, made ourselves comfortable in the TV room, cracked open a couple of cans of 'Stella Artois', turned down the lights and started watching the highlights of the match again on satellite TV.

I had to use the lavatory. I made my excuses and went upstairs to the bathroom to relieve myself. As I came out I saw Alison standing there, by our bedroom door, with that naughty look in her eyes -- the one that says she is in the mood for sex. I noticed that she was wearing the short robe that I bought her for her birthday. She only wears it when she wants to turn me on. It is so short that it really shows off her legs well, probably only just being long enough to conceal her panties.

She told me to come straight to bed as she has a treat for me. I explained that Dave was downstairs and we had just starting to watch the highlights of the match.

She looked angry and frustrated and asked me to get rid of him and come upstairs.

I explained that we would not be long and asked her to wait patiently until the highlights had finished.

As I made my way back downstairs I glanced back at her. She stood there, looking at me in a strange way and said 'Maybe I will just embarrass you into coming to bed earlier!'

She undid the tie string around her robe and quickly flashed it open revealing her totally naked body to me. I continued downstairs thinking that I would enjoy giving her a good fucking when the match finished, a little confused about her comment about embarrassing me.

I sat down again in front of the TV and got stuck back into the Stella. I explained to Dave that Alison was a bit pissed off at me for getting drunk again and that we would have to break things up as soon as the match ended. After about five minutes I heard Alison coming down the stairs. I was suddenly haunted by her threat of embarrassing me -- what was she going to do or say now?

She came into the room still wearing the short robe and stood in front of the TV screen. With the light of the TV behind her we were able to see the outline of her sexy body through the semi-transparent material of the robe.

I looked over at Dave and saw his eyes nearly popping out as he tried to take in every detail of the sight before him. I looked back at Alison and saw the look she shot back at me. It was a look of defiance that said she was not prepared to give in easily.

She asked me, in front of Dave, if I was coming to bed soon. I again replied that I would not be coming up until after the football was finished.

This was turning into a battle of wits and I wasn't going to give in.

She then said that if I was not coming to bed yet that she would watch a movie in the bedroom instead.

She turned around to face the TV screen -- we keep all our DVD movies stacked neatly on the bottom shelf of the TV cabinet, below the TV itself.

What she did next took me and Dave totally by surprise. She looked at the DVD titles for a second or two then bent right over to pick out the one she had selected. Her bare ass was revealed to us both!

As she started to straighten up the DVD fell from her grasp and she bent down once again to retrieve it, this time taking longer as she fumbled to grasp it.

I watched Dave look at Alison's ass with delight and as I glanced back at her I noticed that her pussy lips were also partly visible.

This knocked the stuffing out of me! I didn't think she would go this far to make me change my ways.

When she got back up she turned around, with the DVD in her hand, and faced us. I was horrified. In the effort of bending over twice in the flimsy robe, the belt had loosened and her pubic hair was exposed to us. She acted like she didn't know!

She left the room and returned upstairs. I told Dave to leave and turned off the TV.

As I walked Dave to the front door we heard a scream coming from our bedroom.

I shouted to Alison 'What is it?'

She replied 'Come quickly there is a spider in here!'

'Oh shit' I thought. I am terrified of spiders. Alison, however, is not afraid of spiders. What was she playing at?

She shouted again 'Send Dave up if you are too scared to help me.'

No second invitation was needed. Dave was sprinting up the stairs like Ben Johnson on medication!

I followed him and when I got there found Alison standing facing us, shaking violently with a look of panic on her face. I looked around for the spider but saw nothing.

'Where is it?' shouted Dave.

Alison replied that the spider had fallen off the ceiling and had landed on her shoulder. She thought that it had scurried away under her robe.

'I can feel it crawling on me!' she exclaimed. 'Somebody get it off.'

I stood back, wanting to help her, but frozen at the thought of the spider.

Dave stepped forward. 'Where is it?' he asked.

'Try and find it.' She ordered.

With that Dave just thrust his hand into the opening of her robe. I saw the outline of his hands as they searched over her tits.

'I can't find it.' He said.

With that she seemed to get into more of a panic and said 'Oh for fuck's sake, Dave, just open the robe up and find it.'

Dave quickly undid the belt and the robe fell fully open. I felt winded as I saw my wife stand naked before by neighbour. He had a really good look at her for a second, her tits, her nipples, her pussy, everything, then, looking down at the floor, he saw the spider. He reached down and picked it up as Alison re-tied her robe. He held up the spider -- it must have been the smallest fucking spider in the world!

Alison thanked him for 'saving' her and bade him goodnight. I walked him to the front door, again, and told him not mention a word of this at the pub!

As I returned to the bedroom Alison stood there with a look of triumph on her face.

'There, I told you I would embarrass you into coming to bed early.' She proclaimed.

I laughed back at her 'Don't think you've won, you sexy bitch. I loved every minute of it! And, if I thought you would do it again I would bring more of my friends back. Now get that robe off and let me fuck you!'

She did, I fucked her and it was fantastic.

After the excitement wore off, I thought about what happened and I have stopped going out on Wednesday nights! Wimp or what?