Along Came A Spider

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Awlni
Awlni
114 Followers

He began to lick, moving his tongue first around the outside, then impatiently darting to the small knob he found near the top of his reach. He noticed that the triangle above her opening was not perfectly black. His eyes were drawn to a small red tuft slightly below the center. The shape was eerie; almost like some type of an X. Jason felt a vague uneasiness, an unidentifiable sinking feeling which began to coalesce in the pit of his stomach and and in his balls. Something was just a little bit wrong. His confusion began to take flight just as she reached back and began to stroke his erection with her hand. The feeling disappeared as Jason began to focus on this new pleasure. As Rachel began to shake he began to move his tongue rapidly in and out of the opening, becoming lost in her universe. She came silently, her body quivering, slowing down only after eternity passed. She climbed away from Jason's face and off the bed. "Hey, what about me?" he asked loudly.

She hissed at him. "No sound." She walked back to the dresser, opened a drawer, and placed a large candle on top. She then walked--skated--over to Jason's discarded clothing, pulled his cigarette lighter from his shirt pocket, and went back, lighting the candle. Climbing back onto the bed, she placed her fingers inside herself and turned toward Jason's erection. As she touched him, Jason exploded. He watched, fascinated, as heavy whiteness traced an arc onto those perfect breasts. Rachel looked over at him. "Too soon, Mac. You're going to have to do better than this." She reached over and pulled a tissue from a box on the nightstand, wiping first herself then him. Great ass, he thought. As his erection began to wither, she placed it in her mouth. He started to harden as he noticed that she was masturbating, moving her fingers in and out of herself with increasing urgency. As he again became fully erect he closed his eyes and felt her reposition herself over his waist. His mouth moaned and opened slightly as she took him inside. Suddenly, he felt cloth stuffed into his mouth. His eyes flew open--full moon wide--and he began to panic. Rachel began to make slow circular movements with her hips as he tried to scream through the cloth.

She opened her eyes and looked at him. "Remember, Mac. When rape is inevitable you may as well lay back and enjoy it. And you should never have gone up to her apartment alone."

Jason began to thrash in his prison. Her silken web. Blood red and white. She closed her eyes and looked up at the ceiling. A loud moan escaped, but Jason was not completely sure which one of them did it. Her hips became frantic; staccato bursts of energy rebounded through him. He tried to remove the wad in his mouth with his tongue. It vaguely had the aroma so fresh in his mind and he wondered silently if she had used the white panties, which had so effectively snared him. Briefly he wondered what silk was supposed to taste like as he felt himself tighten and the velvet tingling of orgasm, and reality left him as he shot deep inside of her.

When he returned Rachel broke out into a deep laugh and sneered at him. It was the first time he had seen any emotion in her face, and the picture frightened him. "Look at me, Jason Andrew MacDonald. I want you to see what you just fucked. Surprised? Yes, I know your real name. And I know all about the femiNazi whore bullshit you were slinging with that scum bartender. But he may be next, you never know." She paused. "I'm many things Jason. A lover. A woman. A predator. But never a whore." She laughed again. "And I'll be the most dutiful wife you can imagine."

Jason's eyes opened wide as her pubic hair began to grow. It inched upward toward those--breasts?--and climbed over the tops of her thighs. It's definitely red in the middle, he thought. He noticed small nubs growing from her ribs. And those--breasts?--had flattened out and become a dark shell. Her head began to shrink and change, settling into a small triangle, some perverse pubis, with multiple eyes on top. Jason began to thrash on the bed and tried to scream through the gag.

"Scream all you want," the mouth said in a--whispering? spidery?--voice. She had fangs. "There's no one else around here to listen. All that's left is dust and a few dried up husks."

Jason's panic became a terror as he again focused on her crotch. A whimper escaped from him and fled on gossamer wings. That small tuft of red hair had become an hourglass low on the creature's abdomen. The terror became absolute as he realized just what that hourglass meant and the new appendages on the sides began to stroke him back into hardness.

"It's nothing personal, Mac. It's a law. A law of nature. All creatures must reproduce. And all creatures must feed." She continued to stroke him, coaxing. New--pleasure? fear?--convulsions ran through him. "And I do want to thank you for my wedding present. Your seed will allow me to give birth. There will be dozens of us in a few weeks. I'm a black widow, Mac. You know why we're black? It's the color of mourning. Now I'm married and I'm mourning my loss of freedom. But you see the red hourglass above my sex? It's for you, Mac. Because your time is almost up, my husband. See, a black widow always eats her mate. The ultimate mind fuck, huh lover?"

Jason's mind exploded as her--head?--lowered towards his groin; he didn't understand how he could be getting hard at a time like this. Never three times in one night before. Not now! he screamed in his mind. Whore! Slut! Traitorous dick. He began to thrash violently but her weight and the silk scarves held him tightly. In the center of her web, he thought. Images of flies went through his mind. Flying, then trapped, then husks blowing free in the wind of the thunderstorm. Her mouth surrounded him and he became fully erect. He felt himself readying for one more orgasm; the last one. He felt the teeth penetrate his flesh. His hips thrust upward, outside of his control. His balls collapsed, pumping emptiness. He felt his seed, his blood, and his soul began to seep. He laughed, dying. Of course they'd be silk.

Awlni
Awlni
114 Followers
12