Alpha

Story Info
Even in wolf packs, love can conquer.
1.8k words
4.3
58.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leapingfox
leapingfox
15 Followers

Mostly, I think I lick myself because I can. Or maybe because I can't do much else. I wish I knew who decided that the Alpha should get to fuck whoever he wants and the Gamma should get absolutely nothing. He must have hated wolves like me.

Don't get me wrong, it feels good enough; and I'm flexible enough to lick pretty much everything, around my ass, across my balls, down my sheath, even–if I need it badly enough–wrap my snout around my cock and suck like the sun won't rise tomorrow.

Call me Damian, by the way. If I could find my manners, I'd have introduced myself and let you sniff me quite awhile ago. Sorry, I'm not really a master of social etiquette. Moon knows it may be why I'm stuck down here at Gamma.

But there's something I managed to do last winter, that I think might interest you all.

Here's hoping all you wolves out there might get some ideas.

- - -

The wind was blowing especially hard, and the Moon was at about half-light. The air was biting cold, but the ground had only a light dusting of snow, and our footprints left chilled, wet spots beneath us. The pack was huddled together in a kind of oval, trying to block the wind with each other.

And of course Rex was strutting about like always, standing tall and milling through the pack as though the cold didn't bother him. I kept my gaze upon him, hoping he wouldn't notice me watching. Every once and awhile he'd snap at a wolf he declared "out of line," though generally these snaps were arbitrary and everyone knew it. As I watched him eye the females I began to notice the stirrings of an erection in his loins; finally he stopped to stare at one, and began to drool as his sheath pulled all the way back.

I turned to see where he was looking, and almost yelped when I saw. Adriana, with the most beautiful, soft grey coat in the whole pack. And Rex had his leering eyes directed straight at her, as if she were an antelope he were preparing to slaughter.

When she realized he was staring at her, Adriana turned, and gave her best attempt at a greeting. Rex responded without losing his poise, then drew closer, rudely stuffing his nose between her legs to inspect her. Though obviously uncomfortable, she let him examine her, exploring her genitals with his harsh green eyes and then with his long, raspy tongue. I grimaced as his erection grew firmer.

Once he had deemed her satisfactory, Rex grabbed her neck in his teeth, and pulled her from the pack. Without any warning, let alone foreplay, he threw her to the ground and mounted her. I watched in sublimated horror as he shoved his bulging, veiny cock deep into her soft and innocent pussy.

She began to cry in what I knew was pain, and he only rode her harder. He shoved his knot inside her and she howled in agony, but this only edged him on. Finally he reached his violent orgasm, and pulled nonchalantly out of her, leaving her broken and exhausted on the dusted ground. Then he smirked to the rest of the pack, howling once to show his dominance, and returned to his commanding struts.

With tears forming in my eyes I ran to her; no others followed. Nuzzling my nose under her flaccid neck, I asked in a whisper if she was all right. Sighing she told me she'd be fine. In that moment I wished there was something I could have done. It wasn't the first time he'd done this to her or the others, and it wouldn't be the last. And once again, I, Beta Alexander, and all the others in the pack had sat quietly and watched.

Still whispering, I made a vow to her that day. It was crazy, it was stupid, it was something I knew that I couldn't fulfill and expect to survive. But in my sorrow and my anger I made it. I would never let him lay a paw on her again.

When Damian saw me spending too long helping her recuperate, he ran to me and growled. Like a coward I pulled away, slid my tail between my legs, and returned to the pack. Soon enough I was licking myself with the rest of them, top to bottom in slow and solemn defeat.

- - -

About a week later, and at least as many violated females as passing days, I found an opportunity to speak with Adriana again, in almost total privacy, that precious rarity of life in the pack.

"Damian," she whispered, nuzzling my ear. "Rex can't find us here."

Frowning, I pulled away. "Adriana..." I began, the words jumbled in my mind. Somehow I had to revoke that promise, for her sake and mine; this was pack life, we both knew that, and I couldn't let myself get killed on some idiotic crusade. But somehow I couldn't bear to look into her eyes and tell her I'd been wrong.

"Do you hear me?" she said, her smile trying to defeat my frown. "Right now, in this moment, we are free."

I wanted to believe her, I wanted to feel safe here, wanted to be with her, wanted to tell her how many lonely nights and lonely licks I'd spent imagining her flowing form beside me, wishing I could nuzzle deep into her fur and be safe and warm with her forever. But all that came out was a soft and solemn sigh.

And then she looked into my eyes, lifted up her ears, and brightened with a light I'd never seen in any wolf before. "I love you, Damian."

Stunned, I tried to speak for several moments, but my mouth just opened and closed silently, and I felt my legs weaken under me. Finally I managed to say, "But we..."

"I don't care," she said, licking softly under my neck. "I love you."

"And I love you," I said suddenly, as if it had come from me as automatically as running, or biting, or howling, and wondered if it was what I had meant to say.

Giggling, she turned around slowly, arching her back, lifting her butt into the air; before I knew it she had placed the stunning beauty of her every part in my full view. Wiggling just enough to let the lips of her sex dangle and dance, she said, "then that is all that matters."

Suddenly I realized I was drooling, and panting, and that my sheath had already rolled itself eagerly back. But what she was offering was almost unimaginable; she would do this? Risk all this, for me?

"I, I've never..." I mumbled.

Her reply was a soft moan, then a gentle wiggle of her beauty again. In my amazed eyes I saw her pussy grow redder and wetter with every passing moment.

When I could bear it no longer I did what was automatic again; I leapt upon her, expertly as if I'd done it all a thousand times before, and to her eager moans I slid my cock inside her waiting pussy.

Gently licking her back, I began to pump in and out of her wetness, slowly at first, and as she showed her pleasure, faster and harder. Soon we were both howling with delight, and making satisfying sloshing and breathing noises all around.

"Give me your knot," she moaned finally, and it was as a command; whatever our ranks in the pack officially, tonight, she, and nobody else, was my Alpha.

Gleefully complying, I pressed my cock deeper into her; as my knot slid inside her, I felt her shudder with joy. Before long, her entire body was pulsating so intensely that she nearly threw me off; with a moan of joy I realized that she was having an orgasm, something beautiful and perfect that Rex had never given her. I followed her shortly, and soon we were cuddled together, side by side on the soft ground, my wetness and hers leaking slowly onto our fur.

"I've never felt like that before," she whispered.

I smiled, then, either brave or insane, whispered back, "let that be the touch that seals my promise."

- - -

It was only the next day that Rex called for her again. With that same stare, that same inspection, that same smug grin. When I realized what I would have to do I was petrified. Standing before me was a wolf half again my size, rippled with muscle, toned and scarred by years of combat–all victorious. His teeth, displayed as he panted at the sight of the woman I now considered my own, looked sharp enough to tear me cleanly in half. What hope did I have to defeat him? He would kill me in a moment and then assault Adriana all the same. This one proud Gamma was about to be a dead Gamma.

But when she looked to me, half in hope and half in desperation, I steeled myself.

I had promised too much, given too much, taken too much to back out now.

I snapped my fur into the fiercest look I could muster, then let out a loud growl. The whole pack retreated away, stunned by my outburst. Damien turned, looking confused.

Hissing as viciously as I could, I said to him, staring him cleanly in the eye, "you won't touch her, Rex. She's mine."

He let out a hiss of his own, louder and fiercer than mine, then gnashed his teeth and shouted back. "Gamma, you'll heel if you know what's good for you."

And in what may have been the bravest thing I'd done in my entire life, I shook my head. "No. I'm no Gamma of yours."

And then he leapt upon me; in terror I watched him descend on my body. Instantly I was thrown to the ground, sure that this was the end. He reared back and opened his jaw, preparing to bite. I shuddered to think that he'd disembowel me here and it would all be in vain.

But then somehow I found the strength to kick out, throwing a claw hard into his testicles. I heard a tear and a cry, and our positions were reversed. Soon I was on top of his writhing form, holding him down with both paws, my jaws wrapped around his throat. It couldn't have lasted twenty seconds, and somehow, I had won.

Yelping in defeat, Rex pulled away and ran, disappearing into the forest.

The whole pack remained silent and motionless.

Then I turned to Adriana, and she to me, and we smiled. Neither of us was sure exactly what had happened, but somehow we knew it would be all right.

As I turned to look back, all the other wolves were kneeling in a circle around me, chanting slowly, "Alpha Damian, Alpha Damian, Alpha Damian," into the night.

My first act as ruler, I think, will be to change the way that mates are decided.

Yes, in fact, I'm sure of it.

leapingfox
leapingfox
15 Followers