Alpha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wrapped her arms around her waist, pulling her knees tight to her chest. The thin grey jumpsuit she wore did little to protect her from the frigid air and her teeth shook so hard she bit down on her lower lip; breaking the skin and drawing blood.

The hatch on the door opened, the first time it had since she had been thrown in the room and she dove across the floor pulling the tray towards her. The smell hit her first and her eyes finally focussed on what was in front of her.

The bread was green, covered in furry mould. The meat beside it was so decomposed she couldn't tell what it was any more and it crawled with maggots. With a cry of disgust, she threw it away from her.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" She screamed at the door. There was no answer, there was never any answer.

*

Ealasaid looked at her reflection carefully in the mirror. She wore a tight fitting black dress that clung to her curves and a low neckline that showed the tops of her soft breasts. She had left her hair loose and it tumbled down to her butt in messy, auburn curls. Her eyes were lined in black pencil, mascara making her lashes longer and she had painted her lips a deep red. She wore black, military style boots and she shrugged into his leather jacket.

Once again she looked at the stitching on the front. It was a wolf, the eyes had been left the black of the leather and it seemed to look straight at her. The throaty sound of a motorbike came from outside and she hurried to the window to look outside. Her heart leapt to her throat.

Drago sat astride a black Harley Davidson, as she watched her removed his helmet and looked up at her window. His slow smile lifted his mouth when he saw her and he beckoned her with two fingers. She hurried downstairs, pausing to lock the door before dropping her keys into her pocket. Outside she made her way over to him and he looked her up and down appreciatively.

"Beautiful." She went to take his jacket off but he shook his head. "Keep it. It looks better on you; besides you'll need it." He took a second helmet from under the seat and gently fitted it over her head. Adjusting the chin strap he looked at her for a moment before nodding. "Get on."

She swung her leg over and settled herself on the seat behind him. He replaced his own helmet before taking hold of her hands and pulling them round his waist. She could feel the heat of his body through their layers of clothing, the man was like a furnace.

He revved the engine and they sped out onto the street. She giggled and held tighter. The back of the seat was raised slightly and she could rest her chin on his shoulder watching the lights of the city whip by them. She pulled herself closer to his back, her thighs spreading wider as she pushed herself against him and she felt a rumble in her chest as he groaned.

Her hips pressed forward without her thinking and her legs were forced wider as they moved along his. He dropped one hand from the bars and softly trailed his fingers down her thigh. Slowly he pushed her dress up her legs until it rested around her hips, before moving his hand round to the small of her back and pulling her harder against him.

He wore another leather jacket, the same motif stitched onto the front and her fingers curled into the fabric. Her breath came in soft pants and again her hips pushed forward, trying to prolong the contact against him. She felt herself growing wet and he had barely touched her.

Finally, his hand left her skin and he pulled into the parking lot of a bar. More Harley's were lined up outside and he killed the engine and stood from his bike. Quickly she tugged her dress down and looked away, suddenly embarrassed. He removed his helmet and placed it on the seat, before reaching out. He took her hand, pulling her to her feet and she held her hands at her side as he took her helmet from her head.

He dropped it beside his own and dug his fingers into her hair.

"Did I tell you how beautiful you look?"

Her cheeks flushed and she nodded. "Yes."

"Good," he leant down and kissed her. She moaned quietly and reached on tiptoes so she could push her hips against his. Her arms slid under his jacket and her fingers clutched at the materiel of his t-shirt. He smiled at how receptive she was and pulled away. "Come on. You keep going like that and I don't know what I'll do."

He took her hand and lead her into the bar. She looked around as they entered smiling at what she saw. It was filled with people, all dressed similarly to them. Some wore leather jackets, with the same wolf staring out at her. They drank, ate, played pool and danced to the music coming from a jukebox in the corner. Drago lead her to a high table in the corner of the room and lifted her onto the seat.

"Wait here baby." He disappeared through the crowd and she watched him leave before allowing her eyes to roam the rest of the bar. Shrugging out of his jacket she let it fall across the back of her seat, she felt eyes on her and shook her head, sending her hair tumbling over her shoulders.

Finally, Drago came back. He carried a tray loaded with a pitcher of beer, three plates and two mugs. Setting it down on the table she leant forward and giggled softly when she saw what food he had got.

"Burgers, fries, onion rings and beer?" She looked back at him with one eyebrow raised.

He smiled back and poured her a beer. Pushing the mug towards her he spoke. "Would you have preferred high class dining? Fine china and hundred-dollars for a bottle of wine?"

She shook her head violently. "Fuck no," she pulled the plate towards her and took a massive bite of the burger. Slowly her eyes slid closed and he watched as she chewed. "This is really good." She took another bite and he laughed. Her eyes opened slowly and she frowned at him. "What?"

"You hungry?"

Her cheeks heated and she swallowed. "Yeah. I haven't eaten yet today; guess I was hungrier than I thought."

He looked at her almost disapprovingly. "You haven't eaten?"

She shrugged. "I was nervous."

"What's there to be nervous about little one?"

"You," she spoke immediately but couldn't keep his gaze. Instead she looked down at her food. "You make me nervous."

He didn't say anything, instead tore into his own burger. They ate in a comfortable silence for a moment before she looked at him again.

"Why did you choose here?"

He looked at her with his head tilted to one side. "Do you not like it?"

"No I do it's just," she paused and looked around. "That thing on your jacket, the wolf's head? I've seen it on other people here. Are you like some kind of gang?"

He let out a bark like laugh, his hazel eyes flashed at her and she felt the thrill of excitement go through her again. It was true, he did make her nervous, but at the same time he made her feel safe.

"You could call us a gang. We're family," he glanced around the bar but his eyes never strayed from her for long. She felt herself blush and looked away. Her gaze landed on the pool table and she smiled. He noticed where she was looking and followed her gaze.

"Do you play?"

He saw a glint in her eyes as she shook her head. "I try."

He raised an eyebrow. "Come on. I'm sure you can't be that bad."

She laughed softly, the sound hit him in the gut and lust gripped him. "I think I'll surprise you."

He stood and took his beer, then holding his hand out to her he lead her to a free table. She placed her beer on an empty table beside them and picked up a cue while he set up the balls.

"You want to break?"

She nodded. "Sure." She leant over the table and he took the opportunity to stare at her round ass as her dress stretched over her curves. She turned to look at him over her shoulder with a mischievous smile. "Want to make this more interesting?"

He wrenched his eyes away from her ass and looked into her bright eyes. "OK."

"Loser buys next round?"

He frowned. "Sure."

She looked back to the table and deftly smacked the white ball forward. The rest scattered and three fell into holes. She looked back with a wink. "I'll take stripes."

For the next couple of minutes, he watched as she cleared the table of all striped balls before bending once more, pushing her ass towards him and sent the black rolling into the top corner pocket. By the time she finished several people had come to watch and they cheered as the black disappeared. He laughed and rubbed his hand over his chin.

"Did you just hustle me little girl?"

She winked and he placed his hand on the small of her back pulling her close. Sliding his hand lower he cupped her ass and leant to kiss her.

"How did you learn to play like that?"

She rested her hands on his chest, stroking her fingers over the materiel of his white long sleeved t-shirt. He tensed beneath her fingers and she frowned. "My brother taught me." She reached up and kissed him again. Her lips lingered against his and he held her tighter, pulling her onto her toes. He seemed to relax and she wondered what had happened, then he gently bit at her lower lip. Instantly she felt lust pool low in her stomach and gently pushed him away. "I think you owe me a drink."

He nipped gently at her lower lip and slapped her ass gently. "I'll be right back."

He made his way through the crowds and forced his way to the bar. Catching the bartender's attention, he held up to fingers then turned back to watch her. She was surrounded by slacked jawed men and he watched as she set the table up again.

"She's really something." He smiled as he heard Reuben's voice and nodded.

"That she is."

Reuben held a cigarette out to him and he lit it still watching her. Reuben lit his own and drank from the bottle of beer in his hand. "She's Pure isn't she?" Drago didn't answer and Reuben cursed. "Fuck I knew it. We could smell her the minute she walked in. Is this a good idea?"

Drago looked at his friend with a grin. "When is anything I do a good idea?"

He took the two bottles of beer as they came across the bar and made his way back over to the table. Ealasaid was holding out her hand and a tall dark haired man grudgingly handed her a wad of bills. She tucked them into her bra with a wink before looking back to him. He handed her the beer and she took the cigarette from his mouth and took a deep drag. Smiling she pressed herself against him.

"I like it here."

They spent the rest of the evening dancing, talking and laughing with each other. Several other men tried to speak with her but she politely dismissed them, her eyes never leaving him. Finally, he helped her back into the jacket and taking hold of her hand lead her outside.

The parking lot was quieter now, many of the bars patrons having already left. He leant against his bike and placed his hands on her hips. Bringing her close he pulled her legs over his, holding her against him and slid his hands under the jacket she wore. He rested his lips on her neck, gently inhaling her sweet scent and kissing her soft skin.

Spinning them, he gently tipped her hips until she leant against the handlebars; before running his hands up her legs and pushing her dress up. He was already hard, his cock pressing against his jeans almost painfully. He trailed his fingers over her exposed thighs, watching the shivers chase themselves across her pale skin. When he spoke his voice was a low growl.

"You drove me crazy all night. I could barely keep my hands off you." He could see the black lace of her underwear between her legs and softly stroked his finger down the materiel. Another growl forced itself from his chest. It was soaking wet. "Fuck," pulling her against him he held her with one arm around her waist and his free hand moved her hips against him. "What are you doing to me?"

She dropped her head back, baring her throat to him and pushed her hips harder against the hard ridge in his jeans. He moved his hands down to her ass, groaning as he felt her soft skin. He lifted her higher and immediately felt her grinding in his lap making his jaw clench. Burying his face in her neck he allowed her to move until it was almost too much to bare.

Finally, he pulled back and stared at her, a feral glint in his eye.

"I'm going to take you home." Their faces were close and she could feel his warm breath against her lips. "And I'm going to fuck you."

"Oh," her breath left her on the soft exclamation.

"Every time you bent over in this dress, do you know what you were doing to me?" She shook her head and he smiled. "You really don't do you? You have no idea how hard it was not to touch you."

"Then why didn't you?"

"Because they let me get away with a lot in that place but if I had touched you I wouldn't have been able to stop. I think that might have been too much."

He smiled and lifted her, turning her until she faced the handlebars. Her butt rested snugly against him and he reached round her. Starting the engine, he moved them slowly out of the space before revving the engine and taking off down the road. She smiled and leant back against his chest. The rumbling of the engine sent vibrations through her body and she pushed back against him. He leant down and kissed her shoulder before speaking softly into her ear.

"Ever ridden one before?" He felt her tense and laughed. "A bike I mean."

She shook her head. He dropped one hand and took hold of her wrist, pulling her forward until she held the bar. Moving her other hand, he showed her the pressure needed to turn the throttle.

"It's a nice straight road for a while, just keep her steady." She nodded and he sat back his hands resting on her hips. Her long hair blew in the wind and her sweet scent invaded his head. She had to stretch forward to reach the handlebars and her back arched, pushing her ass harder against him.

He ran his hands down her back and over her hips, his fingers toying with the soft skin of her thighs. He felt her shudder and smiled. Slowly he traced the edges of her black, lace thong and she gasped. The motorbike swerved and he reached out to steady the bars with one hand. His cheek brushed against hers and he felt the heat of her skin. Smiling he brushed her hair over her shoulder and kissed her neck.

"Keep her steady little one."

He stayed sat forward with his chest pressed against her back and wrapped one arm around her small waist. His free hand slid back down her stomach and between her legs. She bit her lip and forced herself to concentrate on the road. His long, strong fingers teased the edge of her knickers and his hips thrust against her ass. His lips roamed over her neck and shoulder, pausing occasionally to nip gently at the skin.

The hand that held her around the stomach moved up, over her ribcage, to cup one breast. Her breasts weren't that big but fit almost perfectly in his palm and he felt her hard nipple against his hand through her dress. He groaned low in his throat and bit harder on her neck. Temptation grew in him and he had to fight to keep himself under control. He wanted nothing more than to sink his teeth into her right there, to claim her as his own. But he couldn't. Not yet.

He cupped her with one large hand and his finger found her clit through the lace of her thong. Her sharp intake of breath sent a thrill through him and he circled the small nub of flesh slowly.

"Oh fuck." Her voice was a low whisper and she pushed her hips against his hand. She wanted more. She rolled her hips against his hand, her head dropped back to rest on his shoulder but he bit her harder.

"Eyes on the road little one."

Another moan escaped her and she forced herself to focus back on the road. He held her closer and slid his hand under her lace thong, finally touching the smooth lips of her soft pussy. A guttural growl ripped from his chest and he spoke roughly.

"Fuck Eala, you're so fucking wet." He found her clit again and teased her gently. He could feel her shaking against him and laughed. He moved the hand from her breast to hold the bars steady as he played with her clit and twisted the grip so the bike sped up.

She dropped her hands and he felt her nails digging into his thighs. Her head was fuzzy, the only thing she was thinking about was how good his hand felt against her. Finally, he slowed the bike down and she opened her eyes.

They had pulled up the sweeping drive of a huge house. It was away from the small town, surrounded by open land and forests. She had never seen anyone go in or out. Suddenly she felt nervous again.

"You live here?"

He killed the engine and moved his hand up to her stomach to pull her closer against him. Leaning down he kissed her neck and spoke into her ear. "Yes."

"It's amazing."

He stood and took her hand, pulling her to her feet. Once again she straightened the skirt of her dress, tugging it down then let him lead her up the steps to the double doors. Pushing them open he motioned for her to go first and she stepped inside looking around in awe.

The hall was white marble and she felt out of place just standing there. A wide marble staircase lead upwards to two more floors but in the middle was clear giving her a view of the high ceiling. A marble walkway ran around each floor leading to doors to the other rooms. She felt him take the jacket from her shoulders but didn't turn, instead she kept her head tilted back looking at the high ceiling.

"This is beautiful," she looked over her shoulder at him. "You really live here?"

He draped the jacket over an end table and nodded. "Yes, my parents left it to me when they died. I moved back a few years ago."

"It's amazing." She moved further inside looking around. Her eyes landed on a painting and she stared at it intently. "When I was little I always dreamed of living somewhere like this."

He followed behind her, unable to take his eyes from her beautiful face. "You did?"

She shrugged one shoulder. "We never had much growing up," he frowned in confusion. He could hear the strains of an accent beneath her words and saw her tense as though she had made a mistake. Shaking herself she looked back at him with a playful look in her eye. "Always thought I could be a rags to riches story. I was going to be famous."

He laughed softly. "And how were you going to do that ma petite?" His own accent was heavier now as he spoke softly into her ear.

He saw her cheeks heat again and she shook her head. "It's silly."

"Tell me." His command was soft but left no doubt in her mind that she had to answer him.

"I wanted to be a dancer. Among other things."

"I would love to see you dance." He ran his hand down her arm feeling the shivers chase themselves across her skin. Stepping closer her brought his body into contact with hers and she felt his hard cock press against her back through his jeans. Suddenly she felt nervous, he must have sensed her change as he moved back. "Would you like a drink?"

She nodded gratefully. "Yes please."

"Wait here." He disappeared down the hall and through a door on the back wall. She watched him go before letting her breath leave her on a shaky gasp. Now she was here she was terrified. She tried to stop her body from trembling, unsure whether it was nerves or lust that was making her do so.

A few minutes later he came back holding two wine glasses and handed her one. He had removed his own jacket and she watched the muscles in his arm move under the materiel of his long sleeved white t-shirt.

"Thank you," she took the glass and sipped the wine. It was delicious. He took her hand and pulled her gently.

"Come on."

He lead her to the stairs and waited for her to go in front. As she climbed his eyes were glued to the sway of her hips and her round ass in her tight dress. His free hand clenched into a fist at his side, he wanted to reach out and touch her. As the reached the first landing he nudged her to the side and encouraged her round the walkway until they stopped outside a heavy wooden door. He pushed it open and once again waited for her to go first.