Alpha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked around as she entered. It was a bedroom. Against one wall was a large four-poster bed, a dresser and chest of drawers against another and a large wardrobe against the third. Another door stood closed beside the dresser and she looked around.

He closed the door behind them. The sound made her look back at him and she saw something dark in his bright eyes. Slowly he moved towards her, his movements making him look like an animal stalking his prey. When he reached her, he took the glass from her hand and placed it, along with his, on the dresser.

"You're nervous." It was more of a statement than a question but she nodded.

"Yes." Her voice was husky and as he watched she swallowed and looked down.

He ran his hand down her waist to rest on her hip, his eyes roaming over her body, drinking her in. Gently he pushed her back against the chest of drawers and rested his hands against it. She was trapped between him and the hard wooden surface.

"Why?" He leant down to kiss over her shoulder and neck and it took her a second for his question to register.

"What?"

He laughed again, his warm breath tickling her skin and he felt her shudder against him. "Why do I make you nervous?"

She thought for a moment but it was getting harder to concentrate. Her mind was a haze of lust. He nudged her head back, baring her throat to him and her eyes slid closed.

"I, I don't." He felt her swallow again and waited until she could force her words out. "I don't know anything about you. I don't even know your last name."

"LaBelle."

"LaBelle," she repeated it. "That's pretty."

He moved his hands to her hips and pulled her up and against his body. Her small hands rested on his muscled arms and she hitched one leg round his waist trying to pull herself closer. He filled his hands was the soft skin of her ass and lifted her, growling softly as her legs wrapped around his waist tightly.

Sitting her on the chest of drawers he pushed her dress higher until it rested around her hips and gently traced his finger down the wet lace of her thong.

"And what about you? What's your last name?"

"Odell." Her voice was breathless and she clutched tightly at his t-shirt. Her eyes were still closed and he leant down to kiss her trembling lips. Slowly he pushed her panties aside and teased her entrance with his finger. She was dripping wet and he growled again, the sound coming from low in his chest. He began to work his finger into her tight heat but her hand came to clutch at his wrist.

"Wait."

He forced himself to still and looked into her wild eyes. "What's wrong?"

"I haven't," she started and he could feel the heat coming off her skin as she blushed a deep pink. "I mean I'm a..." She trailed off and understanding hit him like a brick.

"You're a virgin?" She nodded but couldn't meet his eyes. "Fuck Eala," he stepped back and ran his hand down his face. "Why the fuck didn't you tell me?"

"I thought you wouldn't want me." Her voice was small and she wrapped her arms around herself.

She jumped as he appeared in front of her again and dug his fingers into her hair. Bending his knees slightly so their faces were level he looked into her eyes.

"Are you fucking kidding me? I want you so bad I can barely think and that's not going to change." He stroked his thumb over her lower lip which trembled. "But you should have told me. I could have hurt you little one."

She turned her face into his hand but when he lifted her against him her eyes widened in shock.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm going to do this properly." The half smile once again curved his lips and he walked to the bed and gently set her on the edge. He knelt in front of her and began to untie the laces on one of her boots. She watched him and he looked up to meet her eyes again.

"What kind of dancing?"

It took a minute for his voice to register, her mind was still fogged and she watched the play of muscles across his shoulders as he worked her laces free. "What?"

"You said you wanted to be a dancer, what kind?"

"Ballet," she watched as he pulled off her boot and sock before turning his attention to the other one. "We could never afford lessons but a friend of my dad used to teach me. She said I was good."

"My mother used to take me to the ballet." His tongue stuck out slightly as he concentrated on her laces. "I remember everything there being very beautiful."

He managed her other boot and dropped it behind him along with her sock before gently running his thumb over the arch of her foot. Moving closer he pressed a kiss to her calf, her knee and her inner thigh. Her head fell back and she sighed, his lips were warm against her, sending shocks through her body.

"I've never been to the ballet."

"You haven't?"

She shook her head and he heard her hair brush against the sheets. "No."

"I will take you."

He stood and wrapped one arm around her waist. Holding her to his chest he crawled up the bed and lay her back so her head rested on the pillows. Dropping a kiss to her lips he smiled wickedly.

"Stay here."

He rolled off her and walked back to where he had left the wine. Picking up his glass he came to sit back beside her and drank deeply. Holding some in his mouth he leant down to her and kissed her. Her lips parted beneath his and he let the wine pour into her mouth. Taking another gulp, he let it chill his tongue before rolling back to lean over her and laying between her legs. Resting his weight on his forearm above her head he kissed her again and trailed his free hand over her shoulder and down to her breast.

Slowly he pulled down the strap of her dress, tugging it down her arm to expose her black lace bra and looked down with a nod of approval.

"Pretty."

Dipping his head, he ran his tongue over the soft skin of her breast above her bra and she shivered. His tongue was cold and shocked her hot skin. He found the front clasp of her bra and twisted, snapping it. Her eyes widened but she didn't move away and watched as he stared down at her. Her skin was pale white and her pink nipples strained upwards in the cool air. His eyes were drawn to a pale pink mark on her ribs, the scar ran from under her breast and down onto her back but he pretended he hadn't seen.

"So pretty." He murmured again before leaning down and taking one nipple into his mouth.

"Oh," the sound left her on a soft exhale and she dropped her head back to the pillows. She tried to thread her fingers through his hair but the band tying it back prevented her. A noise of frustration escaped her lips and she tugged the band out letting his hair spill over his shoulders. Holding his head close, she arched her back, encouraging him.

He slid one hand down, over her slim waist and hooked under her knee. Pulling her leg around his waist he rolled his hips against her, hearing her soft moan and feeling her fingers tightened in his hair. His moved his head to her other breast, tugging her dress further down as he went until it rested around her waist. He couldn't get it any further and a deep growl ripped from his chest. His hand curled into the materiel and he looked up at her.

"How much do you like this dress?"

His voice was low and she shivered at the look in his bright eyes. "I like it enough."

"I'll buy you a new one." He pulled, ripping the dress from her and throwing the tattered materiel away. She felt a thrill of fear go through her but then his mouth was on her skin again and she wasn't thinking of anything.

His hand slipped between their bodies and his fingers stroked the wet lace of her thong. Pushing himself up onto his knees he pulled her closer, her hips resting on his thighs and stripped her bra from her. Slowly he tugged her thong down her legs and threw it aside, catching her ankles in his hands. He kissed the bottom of each foot before moving down the bed and settling himself down with his shoulders between her thighs. Looking down he felt another growl rip from his chest. Her skin was smooth, soft and white as milk. A small patch of auburn curls tickled his nose and he smiled. Tugging at them gently he looked up her body into her flushed face.

"These are very cute. I did wonder if you were a natural redhead."

Her cheeks flushed deeper and she covered her face. She tried to close her legs, but his broad shoulders kept her spread open and he shook his head laughing.

"Don't try and hide. I want to see you." He looked down again his mouth practically watering at the sight of her pink pussy. The smooth lips glistened with her juices and he could smell the sweet scent of her arousal. Slowly he leant down and touched his tongue to her soft skin, tasting her.

"Oh," she dropped back down, her arm over her eyes. He pulled her legs over his shoulders and took another slow lick over her skin. He found her clit with the tip of his tongue and circled the small nub of flesh, listening to her husky moans. Her hands tightened in his hair pulling him closer and he gently pushed one finger inside her. He felt her tense and held his finger still.

Her breath came in soft pants and he listened carefully, until she rolled her hips against him. Encouraged, he pushed his finger deeper and curled upwards hitting the sensitive bundle of nerves inside her. Stroking steadily, he listened as her breathing sped up, becoming ragged and the moans falling from her lips became louder. Her muscles in her stomach tensed as a heat spread through her body and her eyes snapped open.

"Oh fuck," her back arched as her orgasm gripped her body and he watched as she trembled against the bed. He watched her in awe, savouring the sight of her caught up in her orgasm before lowering his head and circling her clit with his tongue. Gently he pushed a second finger into her tight heat and stroked upwards, coaxing her back up. Her fingers clutched tighter in his hair and she pulled his head closer, her hips thrusting upwards against his mouth. Her body still trembled and he wrapped his arm around her hips holding her against him. His strong fingers dug into her pale skin and he sucked hard on her clit.

She cried out as she came again, her juices flooding into his mouth and her legs came up her thighs pressing against his ears. He smiled and looked up her body. She was shaking and her cheeks were burning pink. Kissing the soft skin of her inner thigh he pushed himself off the bed and stood looking down at her naked body.

Slowly he kicked off his boots and socks. Clutching the hem of his white t-shirt he pulled it over his head and she looked at him, her eyes widening. Pushing herself to her knees she knelt at the edge of the bed and her bright eyes roamed over his exposed skin.

His chest and stomach was hard muscle. The skin tanned, but she could see scars there. Some faint, some new. His arms were also scarred and she reached out and gently touched one of them, his hands clenched into fists at his sides but he held himself still. She traced her fingers up his arm and down a mark on his chest down to his stomach. His breath hitched in his throat and a guttural growl rumbled through his chest. Her hands progress stuttered and she looked up at him. His jaw was clenched and shivers racked his powerful body.

He gently took hold of her wrist and moved her hand away. There was something dark in his eyes and she looked back down at his chest unable to keep his gaze. Her eyes were drawn back to his chest and she stared at a tattoo over his heart. It was a wolf's head, the same design that was sewn onto his jacket.

"What's with the wolves?"

He looked down at the tattoo. "Family crest. We all have it."

"I like it," a small smile curved her lips. Her hand lifted but she stopped herself from touching his chest again and he felt something flip in his stomach. "It's like he's looking at me."

Gently she touched his belt as though waiting for his permission. When he didn't say anything she tugged the buckle and worked the button free on his jeans. He waited impatiently, watching her face as she concentrated but didn't touch her. She pushed his jeans down and licked her lips as she saw his erection straining at the grey materiel of his boxers. Gently she ran her fingers down his length.

"Oh fuck, Eala." He spoke through gritted teeth and reached into his back pocket. Pulling out a condom he shoved his jeans and boxers to the floor; stepped out of them and lifted her to his chest. Moving back up the bed, he settled her back on the sheets and ripped open the foil packet. Rolling the condom down his thick length he watched her eyes widen, she looked nervous.

Laying back between her legs he kissed her softly feeling her tremble. She stared at him and he saw her swallow.

"Is this going to hurt?"

He shushed her gently. "Only for a moment."

He pushed his hips forward, tearing through the barrier of her virginity and burying himself inside her.

"Ah," she gasped and her nails dug into his back as she held onto him tightly. He could feel her shaking against him and forced himself to hold still while she adjusted to the feeling of him inside her. His breathing was ragged and he looked back into her bright eyes.

"Are you OK?" He saw tears in her eyes and instantly went cold. "Fuck Ealasaid I'm so sorry." He went to move back but she held him still.

"Drago." It was all she said but her husky voice sent a thrill through him.

"Say it again," he pushed deeper as he spoke and heard her soft cry. "Say my name again."

"Drago."

"Oh god," he slowly pulled back until only the head of his cock was inside her before pushing back. The soft walls of her pussy gripped his length tightly and he groaned, gritting his teeth. She felt so good.

He felt her nails digging into his shoulders and she lifted her knees to hug his hips, pulling him deeper. A guttural growl ripped from his chest and he held onto her thigh, pulling her leg tighter around his waist. Thrusting slowly, he listened to her soft breathing, he rested his weight on his forearm beside her head and rolled his hips, hitting deep inside her. His thick length stretched her and she buried her face in his warm neck.

Twisting his hips suddenly he heard her sharp cry, then a soft moan. He did it again, smiling when she whimpered and held him tighter. Pleasure built again in her stomach and she thrust upwards, meeting his hips, driving him deeper inside her. Her nails dug harder into his shoulders and he hissed a pained breath as she broke the skin.

He felt the tight walls of her pussy flutter around his length and thrust harder.

"Cum Eala, I want to feel you."

"Drago." His name was a soft moan and he felt her silken pussy convulse around him as orgasm gripped her again.

With a growl he rolled them. Her eyes flew open and she stared down at him. He felt huge in this position and he took hold of her hips pulling her down until he was buried to the hilt inside her. Resting his hands on her thighs he waited. Her pale cheeks were burning a deep red and her bright eyes were wild.

Tentatively she rolled her hips biting down on her lower lip at the feeling that gripped her. She thrust against him again and her head dropped backwards, sending her long hair tumbling down her back. He felt it brush against his thighs, tickling his skin. He stayed still, allowing her to move and find her own pleasure. Watching her face carefully he studied every detail. She was beautiful and he gritted his teeth against his own orgasm. Her hands held his wrists, she was still careful not to touch his chest. There had been pain in his eyes before.

Her warm pussy gripped him tightly and he could feel her juices spilling over his groin. Digging his fingers into her hips, he held her up and thrust upwards. She felt her stomach clench as he hit against the sweet spot inside her then he pulled her down hard and she felt his cock pulse inside her.

"Ealasaid." Her name was a low groan as she shuddered as she came again. Her head fell forward and he stroked her thighs softly listening as her breathing evened out. Slowly he reached out and hooked a finger under her chin, tilting her head up until her eyes met his again. The look on her face took his breath away. Her lips were parted and her eyes were burning in her flushed face. She was beautiful.

Gently he tipped her off his lap and removed the condom. Tying the end, he tossed it into the bin and pulled her back to his side. She curled against him with her head resting on his chest and her arm draped over his muscled stomach. She felt him tense again as she touched his scarred skin, then he took hold of her hand, linking his fingers with hers. He stroked across her palm with his thumb while the fingers of his other hand stroked her soft hair.

Her head rested just over his heart, she listened to the slow beats and felt herself growing sleepy. His skin was warm, almost hot to the touch and she felt her eyes closing. Suddenly the silence in the room was broken by a loud rumble from her stomach. Her cheeks burned and she buried her face in his chest.

"Oh my god." Her voice was embarrassed and she refused to look at him. "I can't believe that just happened."

"You hungry ma petite?"

He felt her shoulder shrug against him and when she spoke her voice was barely audible. "I'm always hungry."

He laughed and sat up. She rolled off his chest and watched as he pulled on his discarded jeans. She pulled her knees to her chest and watched his muscles play under his tanned skin. He handed her her glass of wine and kissed her forehead.

"Wait here." He left the room and she let out a breath she didn't realise she had been holding. She shifted back up the bed until she leant against the headboard and winced. A dull pain flared in her stomach and the reality of what she had done sank in.

She had fucked him. She knew nothing about this man and she had fucked him. Her hands were shaking and she drained her glass. Placing it on the night stand she looked around for the jacket she had worn. She had left it downstairs, reaching out she pulled open the draw of the bedside table and looked inside. She found a packet of cigarettes, a lighter and an ashtray. Pulling them out she lit a cigarette and took a deep drag. Her hands were still shaking and she took his still full glass of wine from the table beside her.

She heard the door open again but didn't look round, instead she put the glass down and climbed under the covers. Pulling them up to cover her breasts she stared down at her hands. He kicked the door closed behind him and came towards the bed. He frowned when he saw the look on her face, he put the plates and full bottle of wine down and slid under the covers beside her.

"Everything OK ma petite?" She nodded but he wasn't convinced. "Tell me." Again his voice was soft but she had no doubt that she would have to answer his question. He was gently commanding and she felt a deep urge to obey everything this man said.

"I can't believe I just did that. I mean I never do anything like this." She laughed softly and took another drag on her cigarette. "Obviously I don't otherwise I wouldn't be a virgin right?"

He was still beside her, she could feel his gaze on her, his eyes burning into her skin. "Do you regret it? You could have stopped me any time, I never wanted to force you into anything."

Something in his voice made her turn and when she saw the look in his eyes she felt something break inside her. He seemed to have shrunk, his broad shoulders slumped and he stared at his lap. She put her glass down and dropped the cigarette into the ashtray. Turning to face him she touched his arm gently.

"You didn't force me into it. I wanted it, more than anything. It's just guys like virgins, I know they do and now I'm scared after I leave I wont hear from you again. What if you don't want me any more?"