Alpha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You stupid little girl," he was almost laughing and his voice was affectionate. Taking hold of her waist, he pulled her until she straddled his lap and kissed her deeply. She moaned softly against his mouth, her lips parting beneath his and her soft tongue finding his own. "You thought that I would fuck you then leave? I have wanted you for a very long time. I'm not going anywhere and I will never stop wanting you."

"You've only just met me." Her eyes were closed and she rested her forehead against his. Her fingers gently toyed with his soft hair and her hips shifted against him. He gritted his teeth as his cock grew hard again and pushed upwards against her. Her eyes fluttered open. "How could you have wanted me for a long time when you only met me yesterday?" She rolled her hips against him feeling his hard cock through his jeans and gasped. "Unless you really have been following me?"

He smiled and his hands covered her round ass. He nipped at her lower lip and pulled her tighter against him. "Would it scare you if I had?"

She shook her head, her eyes closed slowly and he watched her chest rise and fall quickly with her breathing. "No." The word was a soft whisper and he groaned.

"Good."

Slowly she raised herself up until she knelt over him and he watched as she concentrated on the button of his jeans. Like him, when she concentrated, her tongue rested on her bottom lip and he dropped his hands to the bed. Slowly she slid the zipper down and her cheeks heated as his thick length sprang free. Gently she ran her fingers down him and he balled his hands into fists to stop himself from touching her. She looked back into his eyes, innocence on her face and his stomach clenched.

"I've never done this before." Her voice was husky and he nearly came right then and there. Swallowing he forced his needs down, hiding them behind the careful control.

"It's OK."

For a second he thought she was going to stop but then she licked her lips and looked back down at his lap. "Tell me if I do something you don't like."

He said a silent prayer of thanks then his mind went blank as she wrapped her hand around him and squeezed gently. He dropped his head back and his eyes closed as she began to move her hand. She felt incredible but he could tell she was nervous. She gripped him tighter and moved her hand faster and a deep growl rumbled through his chest.

"Holy shit Eala." his hips flexed upwards against her hand and he had to force himself to keep his hands by his sides. She gently swiped her thumb over the head of his cock, collecting the small drop of precum and rubbed it over his sensitive skin.

His control snapped and he grabbed hold of her and flipped her onto her back. Shoving his jeans down, he kicked them away and lay between her legs. The tip of his cock rested against the warm, wet entrance of her pussy and he shook with the effort of holding back. He looked into her eyes and she shuddered; he looked wild, feral.

"Are you on the pill?" His voice was a low rumble, seeming as though it ripped from his chest. She shook her head and he snarled. Reaching out he rummaged in the drawer of the bedside table and grabbed a condom. Quickly he rolled it down his length and thrust inside her.

"Ah," her sharp cry sounded in his ear and he stayed still allowing her to become accustomed to the feeling of him inside her. He took hold of her hands, linking his fingers with hers and held her hand against the pillows beneath her head. Her legs wrapped around his waist, her heels digging into the hard muscle of his ass as she tried to pull him deeper.

He resisted and could feel her trembling against him. Her nails dug into the skin of the back of his hands and she stared up at him desperately.

"Please Drago."

He smiled and pushed deeper inside her. Her tight pussy massaged his length, even through the condom he could feel her wet heat and buried his face in her neck.

"I fucking hate condoms," his voice was trembling, his accent more pronounced and she shivered as he spoke into her ear. "I'm making you an appointment, get you on the pill." He pulled back until only the head of his cock was inside her, before slamming back, burying himself to the hilt. "Oh fuck, I need to feel you little one."

He rolled his hips slowly, stroking deep inside her and she whimpered. His weight held her down against the bed, the soft blond hair on his chest brushing against her sensitive nipples and his teeth scratched at her neck. Her soft moans filled the room and she tried to pull her hands out of his grip. He was too strong.

"Drago please." She repeated her plea from before and arched her back. Pushing her breasts harder against his chest and tightening her legs around his waist. Her stomach clenched as he sped up his movements and she almost sobbed. The feeling was nearly too much and he could feel her trembling violently against him.

He kept his movements steady but it took all of his control. All he really wanted to do was hold her down and pound into her. To claim her as his. Her moans turned to soft cries and he could feel her warm breath on his neck as she panted.

He pushed her higher and higher until finally she tipped over the edge. He thrust deeper and felt her tight pussy convulse around him, massaging tightly. He held her hands tighter and pushed them harder back against the pillows. He began to thrust hard against her, soft whimpers fell from her lips every time the tip of his thick length bumped against her cervix. She pushed her hips up, meeting each of his thrusts and he hissed in a breath as her nails broke the skin.

He thrust harder, he could feel his control slipping, knew he needed to be careful. It was true what he had said, he had wanted her for a long time and now he had her it was difficult to keep the wild side of himself at bay. Moving his head back he kissed her roughly before speaking.

"Open your eyes," he kissed her again and thrust hard. "I want to see you."

Slowly she did as she was told, her incredible silver eyes staring up at him in a mixture of lust and awe.

"Good girl," he thrust again and she cried out. "I want to see you when you cum."

"Drago," it was all she said but it fuelled him.

"Are you close ma petite?"

"Yes," she nodded and pushed harder against him.

"Cum for me."

He watched as her eyes glazed over and a soft scream escaped her lips. Her pussy convulsed around him and he thrust once more; burying himself inside her and spilling his cum into the condom. He released her hands and dropped his head to her shoulder. She raised her hand and gently stroked the back of his neck, the only movement she had the energy to do. He knew he was too heavy for her so with a sigh he rolled off her and quickly disposed of the condom. He remembered the food he had brought up and stood. Bringing the plate over and the bottle of wine he refilled her glass and put the plate down beside her.

"I assume you're still hungry?"

She nodded. "I'm always hungry." Two huge sandwiches sat on the plate and she picked one up and tore into it. He watched her with amusement on his face and she blushed. "What?"

"I've never seen anyone eat like you, you're like an animal."

"Wow," she couldn't help but smile. "You really know how to compliment a girl."

He shrugged and took a bite of his own sandwich. "Have you ever seen wolves when they feed. It's really quite beautiful to watch."

"You've seen it?"

"I spent some time in Canada when I was younger. I saw a lot of them there."

She tore off another piece of her sandwich and spoke with her mouth full. "Because of the family crest?"

He nodded. "In part."

"How old are you exactly?"

He sudden change of topic surprised him but he went with it. "Older than you think, old enough to know better."

"Know better about what?"

"To know better than to let myself get distracted by a pretty girl. Girls like you are dangerous for men like me."

She drank from her wine and raised an auburn eyebrow. "And why is that?"

He reached across her and picked up his own wine glass. Drinking deeply, he shrugged one broad shoulder. "Pretty younger woman, rich bachelor reaching the end of his prime." He put down his glass and his bright eyes flashed at her. "How do I know you're not going to take all my money and run off with some younger man."

She swatted his bare chest. "Asshole." Something about him seemed off but she liked this playful side of him. She finished eating and he moved the plate off the bed. Taking hold of her wrist he pulled her onto his lap and stroked down the silken skin of her back.

Sliding down the bed, he lay back against the pillows, keeping her held tightly to his chest. Kissing her hair, he pushed it away from her face and stroked her cheek.

"Go to sleep ma petite, I have plans for us tomorrow."

"I have to go to work."

He grumbled and she laughed. He sounded like a petulant child. "What time."

"Ten til four."

"Do you have to go?"

She tilted her head up, resting her chin on his chest so she could look into his eyes. "If I wanna be able to pay my rent, then yes I do."

He growled again and reached down to his discarded jeans on the floor. Digging his phone out of the pocket he fired off a text and waited for the reply before placing on the table beside the bed. Stoking her hair again he brushed his thumb over her cheek.

"We're gonna have to be up early tomorrow little one. You should get some sleep."

"You're very bossy aren't you?" She rested her head back on his chest, her eyes already closing as he stroked her hair.

He laughed softly. "Just used to getting what I want."