Alpha

Story Info
An Alpha seeks resonance, told through the eyes of my wolf.
837 words
2.6
6.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cool grass beneath my belly. Lying in stillness. Endless noise amplified by inner silence. It is deathly still now. Fingers of wind tease musky fur. No will to outrun the wind this day. The Bitch with a broken soul.

We lie waiting for pain to subside. Recall shared blood-lust, tearing flesh as two in the mind. Blinks Her eyes open remembering it was only fantasy. Copper, piss, sweat in our nose. The smell of death, Her kill. Her trophy. Strewn across the shade. She is all that is real.

He caught our predatory scent across the wind, howled his loneliness across the dark sky. We answered openly, loudly through the stillness, through the night. In silence. In disastrous motion. In constant chaos, tearing the wind, paws clawing the earth for speed to find him. To take him. To own him.

Endless journey to connect with the soul, should our black existence be made real with the contact.

Every victim in our mouth, offered in pure fearful trust to the One who would make us real. Our last cry before sleep, our last thought to find and show him our fury.

Bent in the darkness, smelling the stink of prey, hearing his echoes of delight as muscles tense. Raging speed, running down truth day and night. The kill, acknowledging Her, frozen in terror powerless to outrun Her. Drinking in their knowing; pain is coming. Maniacal joy as her paws crush its neck, just enough to hold it still for Her teeth.

The soft give of fur and skin to teeth and claws. Wet rending as she claims Her right to take, own, destroy. Impotent screams proclaiming "I am Yours and being Yours is pure agony." When the proclamation is made Her teeth engulf the neck ending the song of worship in silent bloody reflection.

In that reflection, his image pooled in blood. She fed watching his eyes. Sharing Her intoxicating rage in solidarity. Every mouthful a shared victory. Every rending exertion honoring two. A soul companion. Dark pairing of will that as mates they would be Gods in nature: a forged force of pure joy in desolation.

Claws in earth, paws pounding a path to the Dark One. Ears flexing picking up his howl among the endless wailing of souls.

Run. Stalk. Eat. Worship. Sleep. Run.

Months of endless searching. Then the storm.

Now She is running from Nature and consequence, threatening Her survival. A fight for life. A price to pay for living tooth and claw. No one is ever safe. Demons falling and rising from black angry clouds. Tearing to drag Her mind from Her body. Endless will. She fought for her right to survive. To prove She is worthy of Her Goddess Self. Until She faced the black and entered into combat.

The fight is won. New scars, deep red raised hairless wounds in Her hide, She lays for a moment listening for his sound, faint and more distant now. He's changed his direction. His scent no longer in the wind.

He has forsaken his Queen.

She lay in the dark breathing heavy and stinking. Growling a warning to encroachers, "Do not test me." She slept in madness, nightmares waking Her to senseless awareness. Something has changed.

Diminished from battle but no less in will, She wakes and licks the wounds to be sure they won't kill Her. She points herself in his direction seeking truth though She feels Her loss growing.

Then the message, the signs of a dance. He has tied himself to a lesser bitch. Spread his shallow love on the ass of mediocrity. His nose in her cunt, his weak will sprayed on the hide of a beta. The clearing reeks of his failure. His diminishment. He howls again in the distance. She screams in reply: wolf and humanoid shrieks of madness, betrayal.

In blind fury She waits, hiding in the trees as Her pain forges with Will. She waits for a body in which to release Her madness and loss. Short to find the target, when She strikes releases All. Thorns tear her hide ribbons. She is senseless to her own pain. All that matters is the breaking. Desolation only Hers to wield.

Savoring the lone Power. The solitary existence. You were not meant to share this. Yours alone Dark Queen. Yours in silence and stillness. Yours in the sound of furious terror. Yours alone in light and darkness. Wail Your sorrow and expend the vengeful energy of Your one-sided sacrifice, Your love.

Finally She understands. The reflection is Her Own. The image in pools of blood a call to Self. Truth in the water, in the mirror, in his eyes only Herself. Alpha alone. Save Your strength for the journey Love. Place Your Will into Self. Look inward and find peace with Us. We are Your circle of power. We are Your solace and Your understanding. We are Self magnate, incarnate, indestructible.

Dark Goddess, the Queen has learned Her lesson: rage is cheap. Will is the sign of Greatness.