Alpha and Omega

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"F-Fuck I'm soaked..."

Bruce leaned forward – mouth closing around Alison's hard nipple. She sucked in a gasp of breath as his teeth teased her, his hands grabbing her jeans and shoving them down – her panties hooked on his thumbs as they slithered along her hips. He could smell her wetness and when he looked down, he could see her bare, hairless pussy lips glistening in the dim-light of the changing room. Alison trembled, lifting one leg free of her leggings. She rested it against the small platform that the changing room held

Bruce reached down, undoing his jeans just enough to let his cock spring free. It was hard and eager – and behind it, he felt his...his...wolf come to attention. Fur grew along his back and his cock swelled slightly more, a faint red tint shimmering around it. He forced the wolf back as he leaned in, pressing the panting and quivering Alison to the wall. She bit down on his shoulder as his cocktip pressed to her sex.

She groaned against him, her teeth barely noticed as he slid into her tight, wet sex. He hilted himself in her and they both made a low, soft noise – one that barely passed the door of the changing room.

"I would like to state!" Jean called in from the corridor. "Being on look out duty is the fucking worst."

Bruce choked back a laugh as he thrust once – and Alison's eyes widened. Her mouth opened wide in shock and her back arched as she grabbed at the walls with her arms – her hands clenching against the wood of the changing room, her sex squeezing him as tight as a vice. Bruce acted quickly – clamping his hand over her mouth before Alison screamed. The sound was faint, muffled, and shocking as she quivered and bucked her hips again and again, then – her eyes drooping – she leaned against the wall. He slid his hand from her mouth as she gasped.

"H...Ho...Holy fuck..." she breathed.

"Hooooly fuck!" Jean added – in almost the exact same tone of voice, but not nearly as out of breath. She leaned in through the door, watching as Bruce – his body moving almost on auto pilot – grabbed Alison's knees and spread her wider as he started to really fuck her. The wet slapping sound of their bodies meeting filled the room – adding aural sensuality to the thick odor of sex and fucking.

Alison gasped. "Oh yes! Yes!" She whispered, her voice slightly hoarse. "Oh god, Bruce! Yes!" She rolled her head back against the wall, her whole body jiggling as she was fucked. She sounded like...well...Bruce had to admit, she sounded like a pornstar. But unlike a pornstar, she didn't grimace – her voice wasn't fake. She wasn't acting. "AH!" She grunted low, her back arching again as she trembled, her jaw going slack as she almost started drooling. Her body gleamed with sweat as her juices spurted along Bruce's belly – mixing with his body hair.

"You're an Omega!" Jean whispered.

Bruce bit his lip, hard, his eyes closed. Alison's multiple climaxes were starting to push him closer and closer to the edge.

"An Alpha and an Omega!"

Alison let loose another incoherent moan – and then, a moment later, Bruce came. His balls clenched and he felt as if white hot pleasure burst through his whole body. He felt his cum spurting into Alison – pouring into her...and yet, with a faint twist of his mind, he felt the seed become inert. It was warm and hot and felt good, but it'd never try and wriggle into Jean's womb. But more, he felt a surge of energy course through his cock and...as he slid from her, Alison collapsed against the wall, her eyes closed as she passed out from the pleasure.

"Well..." Jean said, quietly. "Good news: She's going to feel good all week! And, uh, she'll be immune to STDs for a month. Damn, son. You learn fast."

Bruce panted. "I thought you said that the Pack were only Alphas, Betas or Omegas. Not multiple choice! How can I be an Alpha and an Omega?"

"Well, uh, turns out," Jean said, grinning weakly. "You...are the Chosen One."

Bruce blinked.

"Hooray..." Jean cheered weakly, waving her hands over her head.

Bruce put his hands over his face. Before he could say anything more, a knock came at the door – an annoyed male voice coming through: "Are you done in there, sir?"

"Yes, just a moment!" Bruce said, hurriedly.

In the end, Alison woke part way through the dressing and – with a slightly giddy tone – said that she could sneak out on her own. As Bruce tugged her jeans up, he noticed that she had a crucifix tattooed right above her butt, where most people would call a 'tramp stamp.' He kissed it gently – and then drew back. His lips burned. Alison glanced back – her brow furrowing. Bruce just grinned at her, then slapped one ass cheek, making her squeak. She ducked out – her knees wobbly, but her stance sure and focused. Once the door shut, Bruce dressed up tightly, sighing as he did so.

"That was weird..." he said. Then, frowning, he looked over at Jean. Jean had her 'I am totally not hiding something' facial expression on – the same that she had worn when she had bought him a hentai game for Christmas after promising to not buy him a hentai game since the last one had had far too much rape ("how could I have known? The title was in Japanese!")

"Jean..." he said, low.

"Soooooo...abouuuut that..." Jean said, spreading her arms. "Turns out, uh, Alison was the Paladin! But-"

Bruce started for the door.

"But but but, I swear!" Jean said, hurriedly. "You did the right thing! See, she was checking you out to make sure that you weren't also a humpwolf – since she found me and took me out. But she also feels guilty – she bought you ice cream after all. And now, she doesn't know what you are, but she does know that you rocked her socks off. Also, she gave up her V-card without even thinking about it! She'll realize that purity doesn't matter so much after all!"

"I...she was a virgin?" Bruce blinked.

"Well, an athletic virgin, the hymen breaks all the time when you're a trained ninja assassin since you were ten," Jean said, shrugging a bit as she floated backwards through the door – indicating that Bruce and she should vacate before the staff asked any more questions. Ducking out, Bruce followed her and – smacking himself for not thinking about it earlier – started fishing around in his pants. He got out an ear-bud that lead to his phone, then stuck it into his ear. He grinned at Jean.

"So!" he said, not caring if anyone else noticed he was talking to thin air – thanking God that bluetooth headsets and earbud/mic combos had come a long way since Quantum Leap. "You just got me to bump the woman who killed you and sworn to kill me if she figures out what I am. Do I have that straight?"

"Well, no, you're missing the important fact that you rocked her world," Jean said, nodding as the two of them hurried out of the mall via a side door – the glass doors slipping opening with a soft purr, then shutting behind them. "Seriously – she's right now thinking: Hey, I gave up my V-card! I'd never do that unless-"

Bruce felt something sharp slide against his throat as he was yanked, hard, out of the way of the doors and pressed against the wall of the mall's exterior.

Alison glared at him.

"So," she said. "Demon. Any last words?"

"Felafel!" Bruce exclaimed.

Alison blinked.

And Bruce – though he would be ashamed of this act for years to come – kicked her in the junk. Girls might not have had balls and dicks, but it still was not pleasant to be kicked in the junk, especially after it had been nicely sensitized by a good hard dicking. Alison's eyes widened and breath whuffed out of her lungs as the silver knife she had drawn dropped to the ground. Bruce flung himself to the side as Jean started to shout at him.

"Shift! Run! Run! Run!"

Bruce felt the urge to shift burning through him – and within a moment, he had. His vision changed – colors bleeding away until the world looked like he was viewing it through an old TV camera. But his nose kicked into overdrive – becoming sensitive to every smell in a ten mile radius – or at least, that was how it felt. He breathed in and smelled oil, cars, gasoline, sex, sweat, the silver. Fear. Anger. He started to run – his paws loping along the ground at incredible speed as he rushed past two people walking down from the adjoining three story garage towards the mall. The people screamed and leaped aside – but as he rushed up the stairs, towards the garage, he swore he heard the woman whisper: "Holy fuck..." in a tone that promised more sensuality than terror.

Then he was on the top floor of the garage. He ran behind a car, shifting back to his humanoid self – panting. He was naked now. Goodie.

"Ah crap," Jean said, her voice seeming to come from nowhere. "Why did you run up the stairs!?"

"Panic!" Bruce whispered.

"Oh, right," Jean said – her head phasing out of the ground as she floated up through the cement and asphalt. "Okay, so, wait here, I'm going to check on Alison."

"R-Right..." Bruce nodded – trying to think. His shifting had left his clothes and his phone down with Alison, so he wasn't going to call the cops. The most he could hope for was Animal Control reacting with unusual efficiency and catastrophically overpowered ordinance. But unless the military/industrial complex selling surplus weapons to the police had reached truly apocalyptic levels, he was fairly sure that Alison could handle some Animal Control goons.

"So, I have some good news!" Jean said, sticking her head up and out from the asphalt again.

"What?" Bruce whispered.

"...I lied, there is no good news: She's got a gun. With silver, hollow point exploding bullets."

"WHAT?!" Bruce yelped. "This is California!"

"But her family's from Georgia! They sell those there!"

"I..." Bruce pinched the bridge of his nose. He could hear the faint shuff shuff shuff of shoes on the pavement of the garage. Jean – peeking over the car – hissed quietly.

"She's looking away...now. Go go go, over there!"

Bruce shoved himself to his hands and his feet, then – staying low, his back buzzing with nerves, his skin prickling with goosebumps – and rushed behind another car. Jean – remembering her invisibility and incorporeality – floated up and looked down at the scene from overhead.

"Stay down!" She shouted.

"I know you're up here, demon," Alison called out, her voice coming from the far corner of the garage. Bruce felt feat sweat add itself to the sex sweat and the sun sweat that glistened along his naked body. He gulped.

"Just come out – try your hand at fighting with that big combat form..." Alison said, sounding amused. "Ya'll are pretty crap fighters, considering how big your...ah...claws are."

"Well, THAT is because we don't fight, usually, unless we panic. Nyah," Jean said, sticking her tongue out as a final silent insult. Alison – not knowing there was a ghost currently sticking her tongue out at her – walked through Jean, pistol raised. Bruce watched from around the front bumper of an obnoxiously over-stickered VW beetle.

"Now, come out, and let me put a silver bullet in your head and we can all go home," Alison said, licking her lips as she slowly swept her gaze around.

"She looks unsure!" Jean called from her nearer vantage point. "Prolly thinking of how good the poon was."

"Yeah, thanks Jean," Bruce muttered. Someone who thought he was a demon was likely not going to hold 'good sex' as a reason enough to not kill him – doubly so if she decided that the sex had only happened because of his 'evil demon magic.' He paused, then – considering. She had faced the Pack in their half-human, half-wolfen form, a form that he had yet to use.

Then...

An idea.

"Come on, demon!" Alison said, sounding annoyed. "If you think you can jump me, I have faster reflexes and a big gun."

"Okay! Alison!" Bruce called out, peeking his head around the VW beetle to look at her. "I'm going to come out. I just...I just want you to look me in the eyes. I figure you owe me that much, right?"

There was a long silent pause. During that pause, Bruce focused – starting to shift. Fur bust under his skin, his bones and muscles popped. It was harder now that he didn't have immediate death pushing him to change immediately, but he managed to keep it quiet. And once the change was complete, Alison called out.

"Sure, I figure that's...fair."

"No, Bruce! Don't do it!" Jean said, her voice tight with concern. "She's got her psycho killer assassin face on! You should run the other way and-"

Bruce stepped out – one paw resting on the ground. He came fully around the car a moment later, looking around nervously. He was in his full wolf form – his silver-white fur bristling out in every direction, his tongue lolling out to keep himself cool in the bake-heat of a Californian summer. His ears flicked back as he walked out and sat his rump down on the pavement before Alison. He sat there, paws on the ground, his fur as fluffy as he could make it, tongue lolling out, and looked at her. His eyes were the arresting gold of some wolf breeds – looking solemn and serious.

Alison bit her lip. "Not...going to attack me."

Bruce wagged his tail.

Alison gulped – slowly – then lifted her pistol slowly up. She drew the hammer back.

Bruce licked his chops and looked at her.

Alison aimed the pistol at his head, her hands shaking.

"...s...so any...uh, last words, demon?" She asked, her voice soft.

Bruce woofed softly.

Alison's gun shook – the barrel twitching from left to right so much that it seemed to point to the cars beside Bruce, rather than at him. He watched her, intently, his tail still wagging. Jean floated slowly behind Alison – watching her, her whole body quivering with tension.

Alison drew a ragged breath...

And then aimed her gun in the air. "Ah fuck," she said, angrily.

Bruce stood and bumped his head against her hip. Alison reached down to pet him, grumbling under her breath.

"You're a dick," Alison muttered.

"CUTENESS!" Jean thrust her arms over her head. "I never...thought...to use that, that might have worked better than trying to seduce my way out of the situation. You really are the chosen one..." She said.

Bruce shot her a wolfy glare. Alison didn't notice – her hands were too busy ruffling his fur gently, her pistol slipped back into her holster. She frowned, shaking her head as she did so. Her golden-brown skin flushed as she grumbled: "You used magic to seduce me again, didn't you?"

Bruce woofed – as if to say: Do you feel seduced?

Alison's cheeks reddened and she looked away. "W...Well, hunts...kinda rev me up a little."

Bruce woofed again.

Alison gulped. "Ah hell, I'm already ruined..." She scrambled behind the VW, laying back in the shadows, gesturing with her hands. Bruce padded over to her and started to lick her face. Alison blushed, then ruffled his fur, whispering – her breath coming fast and eager. "H-Holy crap, r-real...really..." She trailed off, her eyes peeking down as she looked at the cock emerging from Bruce's sheath. It was bright red and had a huge knot at the base – the tip exotic and tipped, drooling pre.

Alison glared at him, trying to look angry. "Are you using magic on me?"

Bruce made a soft whimpering noise, his ears flattening back: You could just say no, you know. He seemed to be saying.

Alison turned her head to the side – her cheeks even brighter red. "Don't...tell...a-anyone..." She squirmed, spreading her thighs as she frantically shoved her jeans down – revealing her moist, dripping sex.

Meanwhile, Jean sat on the roof of a nearby car, beaming as she ate from a bag of spectral popcorn. As she chewed, Alison rolled onto her belly, ignoring the rough texture of the floor as she shifted and pushed herself up against Bruce's wolfen body. Her breath came in soft, eager pants as she whispered. "I...I had...dreams about this, g-gotta admit...lots of penance..." she trembled as his red dick ground against her sex.

Bruce nipped her ear. Silly.

She laughed, huskily. "S-Shut up and just fuck me, you animal."

Bruce shifted, then slid his wolf-cock into her. Her pussy lips spread, welcoming him again. Alison bit her lip so hard that Bruce was worried it'd start to bleed as his knot bumped against her pussy. The faint scrape-scrape-scrape sound of people walking to a car in the parking lot filled his ears, but he kept thrusting – his motions quick, powerful, animalistic. His furred balls slapped Alison's belly as she gasped and shuddered, her eyes closing as one of the allmighty powerful climaxes that Omegas could cause with a few caresses rocked through her body.

Jean tossed her arms up. "WOOO! Knot her, baby!"

Bruce thrust harder and Alison squeaked as his knot slipped into her – stretching her even wider. Alison shuddered and came again – her back arching as she made a quiet crooning noise, managing to choke herself back from screaming to the whole parking lot. A car engine started a few cars away and Bruce thrust faster and faster – his own churning balls tingling, ready to let loose.

"C-Cum in me, y-you motherfucker!" Alison gasped.

Bruce thrust once more.

And in the car taking the exit, a young girl pointed at the window. "That lady is playing with her doggy," she said, excitedly to her father, who had just sat through what felt like ten insipid hours of sub-par animated 'family' movies. He rolled his eyes, not taking his eyes off the road as he drove towards the exit.

"That's normal, honey," he said, quietly.

"Oooh!" the girl said, nodding as she looked back – watching until the car was around the bend.

THE END

12