Alpha and Omega Ch. 02: Vampire Boffing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh..." Bruce said.

"So...juicy..." she quivered. "Yes! You're perfect!"

She flicked on the lights, striding around from behind him to sit down on the sink that was mounted beneath the mirror. She kicked her legs up, her frilly stockings tight around her thighs and calves, her skirt spreading and showing off a hint of black thong. Then she crossed her legs and grinned toothily at Bruce.

"Remember Arnold?" She asked.

"...we...work in a group project, I've known him for three years," Bruce said, slowly. "I made him shoot milk out of his nose with the Canadian badger joke. We talked about him literally this morning in the hallway."

Penny giggled. "It was pretty great. He's a vampire!"

"So when you said it was almost like he was a vampire, you meant he was totally actually completely a vampire?" Bruce asked.

Penny nodded. "Yuppers! And we need an Alpha from the Pack bad. As I previously mentioned. But since Jean's dead, we didn't know who else to contact. Your Pack is weirdly into privacy - almost like there was this order of religious zealots dedicated to exterminating you to the last or something." She shook her head. "That'd be just silly. But, anyway, I need you to fuck Arnold healthy."

Bruce blinked.

"Did someone say...yaoi!?"Jean said as she stuck her head through the mirror

"My ears are burning!" Penny put her hands over her ears, then hopped off the sink. She spun around whittershins, grabbing some salt from her pocket - it was contained in a Five Guy's salt package, Bruce noticed. She tossed the salt behind her shoulder, the packet hitting the floor with a soft plump. "Ghostie Ghoulies Come out and Gander, I'm going to make my eyeballs WANDER!" She said.

"That doesn't rhyme!" Jean said - her body shimmering. Penny spun to face her, then threw her arms around her - Jean yelped as she was grabbed and hugged tightly enough to make her spectral spine pop.

"Let me go you...witch!" Jean wheezed.

"Mmmm, but I get to touch you, and I always wanted a chance to get some chocolate on my fingers..." Penny purred and Jean squeaked - the goth girl had grabbed her ass.

"That's...the worst euphemism for grabbing my butt in the universe," Jean said. "I mean, really, think about the context and-"

"Mmm, so yummy..." Penny whispered.

Bruce watched, his eyes wide, as Jean squirmed and beat at Penny's shoulders with her hands - lightly, and ineffectually - while Penny squeezed and played with Jean's rump. Jean's cheeks flushed a darker shade of brown as she tossed her head and tried to look like she wasn't enjoying it. Then Penny slapped her ass - making it jiggle deliciously. Jean bit her lip hard, but even that didn't stop a small moan from escaping her lips. Penny's other hand slid from Jean's ass to her breast, cupping it and squeezing it. She pinched Jean's nipple and Jean closed her eyes.

"F-Fuck..." she whispered, leaning in and kissing Penny hungrily. Her tongue darted into the other girl's mouth as Bruce...kept watching, feeling more and more like a pervert as his cock grew harder and harder in his pants.

Jean drew her mouth back - her teeth dragging on Penny's lower lip. She released and panted, whispering quietly enough that Bruce had to perk his ears to listen. "You're such a bitch, Penny..."

"I know you are, but what am I?" Penny leaned in and kissed Jean again. This time, Penny's hands went to her skirt, shoving it down around her thighs. She stepped from it - kicking it free from one of her boots as Jean leaned down - grabbing Penny's thong with both of her thumbs. Bruce's ghostly girlfriend tugged up - not down - and Penny squeaked, her eyes widening as she jerked back.

"Ow!" she said.

"Oh, you like it..." Jean grinned. "Sooooo...we...should get down to bu-" She stopped, then sprang away from Penny, then flung herself at Bruce. Bruce, realizing what she had realized a moment later, excitedly spread his arms...and Jean shot through him, skidded along the floor, and vanished through the door.

Penny - her hands grabbing her shirt - burst into laughter as she tugged it up and over her head. "Oh that was FUCKING GREAT!" She said.

"That..." Jean thrust her head through the door. "That was fucking MEAN!"

"I know, that's what made it great!" Penny said, chuckling. "I guess you'll need to settle for riding my face while your boyfriend fucks me silly!" She said, nodding as she reached back to start undoing her bra.

"Wait, what about..." Bruce started - then stopped as Penny's bra hit the ground.

You know what, his teenage brain whispered. Fuck it. No, wait. Fuck her. That's much better!

Penny turned around, wiggling her butt at him with a grin. "Then, once you screw me, you can fuck Arnold healthy. And we can pay you - his family is rich as tits!" She said, nodding as Bruce paused to lock the door behind him, hurrying forward. His hands went to his jeans - jerking the zipper down and squirming to free his cock. His member was hard as ever it had been and once more, he was struck by how much bigger and thicker he had gotten since he had become a werewolf. His cocktip pressed to Penny's pussy and he felt how smooth she was. His eyes half closed as he slid into her with a single push of his hips.

Penny's eyes widened and her back arched almost in half as she opened her mouth. The strangled half-squeak that Bruce was getting used to hearing when he thrust into someone for the first time came from her lips and a tiny pair of magic sparks shot from her eyes.

"...hol...ho...hol...holy..." she gasped.

"Oh, did I forget to mention?" Jean purred, sliding so that her back was pressed to the wall - actually, part of it clipped into the wall, as if she was a character in a poorly made video game - and spread her thighs before Penny. Her hand slid through Penny's brown hair and she whispered, softly. "He's an Omega too."

And then she pushed Penny's head forward as Bruce started to get into the rhythm of things. Her pussy was warm and wet and snug - and then she whispered something under her breath. Despite the hitching, despite the gasps, despite the muttered 'oh fucks', and despite pausing every few seconds to lap at Jean's pussy...the spell still took hold and her pussy actually started to buzz slightly. It felt as if it was massaging every inch of Bruce's dick, making him squeeze her hips hard enough to bruise. Penny squealed eagerly, voice muffled as Jean shoved her head forward again.

"F-Fucking focus, you witch," Jean whispered.

Penny closed her eyes tightly, her nose rubbing against Jean's clit as her tongue darted into Jean's pussy. Bruce felt an intense pang of jealousy shoot through him - almost as intense as the pleasure that filled him with every thrust as Penny moaned into Jean's pussy. Jean gasped, her eyes closing tightly.

"I...ah...I can feel your power through her!" Jean crooned. "Oh god YES!" She arched her back - her juices bursting around Penny's lips. Penny made a muffled noise, then started to draw her head back. Her tongue darted out - lapping up every bit of Jean that she had missed before. It was too much. Bruce knew he should hold out for longer, but he wasn't a Beta - after all. His balls clenched and his eyes closed as his whole body almost went slack with the intense pleasure that burst through his whole form. Penny trembled, her hands splaying against the wall. She rested her head on Jean's thigh, using the ghost as support as Jean grinned - proud and fierce at once.

"Mmm..." Penny sighed - drawing the sound out more and more as Bruce slid his cock out of her, inch by glorious inch. "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm-ah!"

Cum dripped from her pussy to the floor and Penny let her knees collapse as she knelt on the ground, panting, her breasts pressed to the wall.

"So..." she whispered. "I'll name him Cherry..."

"I'm not going to knock you up," Bruce said, voice amused. "Stand up - I want to taste some of Jean-"

"Mmm, too late," Penny whispered, her tongue sliding along her mouth, licking Jean's juices up in a single swirl of motion.

Jean scowled. "...witch."

###

Alison leaned against the wall of the gym and watched as Penelope Lopez hurried Bruce from the side entrance of the school to the parking lot. Bruce held up his hands - she had whispered something in his ear. Alison's brow furrowed and, not for the first time, she wished that she had brought her acoustic telescope to school. It was a bit hard to explain to teachers why she would bring a piece of espionage equipment to school, yes, but the end result was usually worth it. But now, she simply had to infer from body language, expression and-

And the fact that Penny had just jammed an objecting Bruce into the car, slammed the door shut, and then slid across the hood to the driver's side. The car squealed out of the parking lot - taking a course due north via the illegal and somewhat noisy expedient of driving over the concrete and rock divider in the middle of the road that ran across the east side of school.

"Well," Alison said, her voice dry. "That looked like a kidnapping."

###

"I'm NOT going to have sex with a dude! I'm straight," Bruce said, looking at the woman who had shanghaied him, while Jenny floated in the back seat and laughed.

"Not anymore you're not," Jean said.

"She's right," Penny said, smiling. "Every bit of documentation that I have says that all werewolves, every last one, is bisexual. Well, omnisexual. Well...yeah, basically. It has something to do with the primal forces of your magic and the place that you hold in the spiritual makeup of the world."

"As I said," Jean said, putting her finger to her nose - as if she was pushing up a pair of glasses that she didn't have. "We keep balance between spirit and man, between living and dead - via fucking it. I wasn't kidding. Now, you have a case before you: Albert-

"Arnold," Penny corrected, her hands still on the steering wheel as she ran what looked like her third yellow light at twice the speed limit. Bruce hastily buckled his seat belt.

"Arnold!" Jean said, nodding. "Arnold needs your help. Only you can save him from whatever the problem is. And besides, you porked his ghoul, you might as well do him the favor too."

"Ghoul?" Bruce looked at Penny. Then, realization struck him. He put his hands over his face and groaned. "God! I just double realized something. I'm a YA protagonist!" He leaned back. "I'm special, and I'm completely fucking clueless so you all get to explain things to me!"

Penny slapped his thigh with one hand - her other hand holding the steering wheel in a laissez faire fashion that left Bruce increasingly happy that he could regenerate from most non-silver based injuries. One of the man upsides of being a werewolf that didn't include throwing his entire sexual identity out of the window and letting it smash on the ground. He glanced back at Jean.

"Also," he said. "The other realization?"

"Yes?" Jean whispered.

"Half of your terminology is ripped out of White Wolf," Bruce said.

"Hey, it's not OUR fault that the vampire/ghoul, werewolf/spirit court, mage/inherent instability of the cosmos paradigm also works great as a tabletop roleplaying game," Penny said, sniffing. "And it...okay, it technically is our fault that they came up with way better terms. Before the 90s, do you know what they'd call me? A Blutenbanker!" She scoffed. "Besides, I'm not technically a ghoul, I don't drink Arnold's blood...yet..." She muttered that last word as she hit the brakes hard enough to almost slam Bruce's forehead into the dashboard. Jean, who had been keeping pace with her ghostly powers, didn't stop and so went skidding forward through the front of the car with a loud: "WHEEEEEEEEE!"

Bruce sighed. "In many ways, I hate my life now."

"But you get to poon hot ladies and boys," Penny said, grinning at him as she took a break from driving like a complete maniac.

"...touche."

###

Alison hit the brakes so hard she was almost worried that the car behind her would plow through hers. Instead, all she got for her trouble was the horn blaring in her ears - enough that she turned and flipped the guy off. It wasn't her fault that this Penny had been trained. She had never seen someone so good at fucking with a tail. It matched all the high end espionage training that her Dad had picked up in the service - move erratically, drive like a complete moron, and still avoid actually crashing.

"Clever girl..." she muttered - then, seeing an opening, she took a hard right and darted into another lane of traffic as they started to move out of the suburbs. Slowly, she realized where they were going.

"Oh no," Alison whispered. Then, looking back, she checked to make sure her duffel full of supplies was tucked under the back seat. There was a pump action that could fire water balloons in there - she was set.

Because they were heading for vampire country.

###

Bruce frowned as he looked at the mansion - a massive, crumbling edifice of old world elegance, with two broad sweeping wings that came around to either side of the graveyard like front yard. It lacked actual graves, but it had the same grayscale color scheme and sense of intense foreboding that Bruce associated with graveyards.

"And yet," he said, looking at Penny as she adjusted her frilly skirt. "When we needed to meet for our group project, Arnold said that his house was too small."

"Well, most of it is full of the undead," Penny said.

"Touche. Again." Bruce shook his head as Penny lead him to the front door. Jean floated after them, whistling as she hovered on her back - like a swimmer in the air. The front door was carved of two solid pieces of mahogany - dark, rich wood. The door was carved all over with intricate decorations - leering skulls, nude women, bats. The front knockers were a pair of skulls with snakes hanging from their tongues.

"I love it!" Jean said. "It's SO vampire."

"I do wonder how you've avoided Paladins," Bruce said.

"We have some enchantments on the grounds," Penny said, smiling as they walked into the front grounds. "Only a Paladin masked by some kind of inherent magic would be able to walk on - without it, they'll just be spun in a circle and sent out again none the wiser. Now...to Arnold's room."

"Wait..." Bruce held up his hands - the door closing behind him. He started at the loud clang that produced, then shook his head. "I'm still not...not...I don't..." he wrung his hands. "I've never even thought of having sex with a guy before. I...what do I do?"

Jean sighed. "Close your eyes, Bruce. Look inside your soul...you can...you can feel something there, right?"

Bruce - feeling like a grade A idiot and moron - closed his eyes. He breathed in, then out and tried to do just as Jean had suggested. For a few moments of blind, quiet groping, he felt nothing. No spiritual spark, no glow, no unbearable center of his being. Just the gusts of breeze along his skin, the tousling of his hair by a few drafts here and there. His feet, aching ever so slightly from standing on them. The press of his clothes. The scent of the two women before him - the smell of the house. Musty. Old. Not unpleasant, though.

"It should feel like an awareness of yourself," Jean said, quietly. "Of the world, even. Can you?"

Bruce gasped, slightly. He could feel the house around him - creaking slightly...orderly. It was caught in a vast web of something. He could sense the strands, flowing outwards, centered on a single person. There, the web was snarled and caught - twisted in on itself. Suffering. He felt shivers run along his spine, and he jerked his head to the side - gritting his teeth.

"Okay," Jean said. Bruce wished he could feel her - she had come close enough he could imagine that she would grab his shoulders, or hug him. "Bruce, you're feeling the spiritual balance of the world around you. And this power comes from the wolf inside you. The wolf wants to come out when you make love...but you can bring it out any time you're scared or angry or passionate. And...you can bring it out with your will. Touch it."

Bruce focused his thoughts inwards - the web falling from his awareness as he sensed something tight within himself - a bundle of energy. It ran in circles...and...and...

Bruce laughed. "He's chasing his tail..." he said.

"Daww!" Jean said, her grin audible in her voice. "Okay! That wolf has room in his heart for everyone - that's how we are. If another wolf is alone and needs help, another wolf will adopt them. Packs are big adopted families. But we're not just wolves - we're humans. And if there is one thing that humans can do, it is anthropomorphize anything. Hell, we do it to cars and boats and...houses." She chuckled. "The combination of that boundless love and endless imagination is someone that can fuck anyone and have a good time..."

Bruce opened his eyes, smiling at Jean - her hands were on his shoulders, even if he couldn't feel them.

"Not so scary, is it?" she whispered.

"I love you," Bruce said, leaning his head forward - just enough to almost touch her.

"Now!" Jean said, sticking her finger into the air. "To Arnold! And the YAOI!"

###

Alison parked her car and unrolled her duffel bag, frowning. Crossbow? Check. Shotgun fitted to fire hardened water balloons loaded with holy water, with the cross-bar through the pump to turn it into a makeshift crucifix? Check. Silver powder? Check...

She looked up at the mansion, frowning. "Dad, why didn't you buy me that flamethrower I asked for?" she whispered.

###

The door to Arnold's room opened and Bruce stepped in. "Hey Arn- HOLY CRAP!"

Arnold sighed, dustily, and laid his head back against the inner side of his coffin. "Hello...Bruce."

Bruce flushed. He felt like a complete tool - but in his defense, he had not really been expecting Arnold to look like...well, like this. Arnold had always been fairly cute, at least in so far as a pre-werewolf, straight guy like Bruce could tell. But now? His skin had become desiccated and gray, wrinkled into the same complexion as a mummy dragged out of an ancient pyramid. His body was narrow at the hips and chest, showing his ribs against his pale white shirt, and his eyes had become sunken and red. His ears were long - tipped even - and flared out to either side of his head. His hair had turned pale white and came in patches - long, bedraggled, it hung down to his shoulders.

"It has been...so long..." Arnold whispered. "Since I set eyes...on a mortal that was not in my service..." He threw one arm over his head. "Tell me...do the birds still sing? Do they Bruce?"

Bruce blinked. Then, smiling, he flung himself to his knees. His hands grabbed onto Arnold's hand and he kissed his knuckles. His eyes closed and a strange, giddy happiness came to him.

Ham?

Did Arnold like ham?

Well, Bruce would be the whole kielbasa, then!

"Arnold!" he whispered, his voice choked. "They sing - but not for me, without your presence...everything grows dark. Pallid..." He kissed Arnold's knuckles again. Where his lips touched, Bruce felt the skin grow softer and smoother. He nodded - his magic was working. The idea, as Penny had explained it, was that Arnold's body couldn't handle warm blood due to a botched transfusion of vampiric essence. However, if Arnold's blood was warmed slowly, within his body, then he could take warm blood from someone else without his body overloading from the sudden shock. It was a bit like how someone who survived starvation could die from eating too much too fast.