Alpha and Omega Ch. 02: Vampire Boffing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hence...

Arnold blinked down at Bruce, then whispered. "I...had no idea you felt as such...f-for me..."

"I...admit, neither did I," Bruce said, his hands moving to Arnold's wrist - turning his hand around so that Bruce could kiss his palm. Bruce felt a strange flutter in his belly - then, suddenly, it wasn't strange at all. Of course he was feeling a tingle of arousal. Just looking at Arnold's palm, he could see that his skin was pale gray - an exotic, delightful color. He just needed to warm up a touch...

Bruce looked up at Arnold. "Neither did I," he said, again. "Until I knew your lack, Arnold."

Arnold sniffed, then looked to the ceiling. "Woe - then, I...uh..." he paused...then laughed. "Hell, I can't think of a dramatic enough statement. Crawl in this coffin damn you."

Bruce grinned and grabbed onto the lip of the coffin and pulled himself in. His hands caressed Arnold's body - and now that he knew what he was doing, Bruce pushed some of his magic through his fingers. Where his caress went, skin smoothed and straightened out. Hair grew longer, thicker, and Arnold sighed happily. His eyes became warm and a light danced in the pale red iris. Bruce's fingers found and tugged Arnold's shirt up and over his head and he took a moment to admire the other boy. Arnold's belly was washboard flat and lined with muscles - Bruce leaned down and traced one with his tongue-tip. Arnold felt cold, but he tasted deliciously male. Then Bruce moved his mouth up and sucked on one of Arnold's hard, grey nipples. The other boy moaned, quietly.

"Oh Bruce..."

Arnold's fingers cupped Bruce's head and drew him in - they kissed, warmly. Bruce grabbed Arnold's hips, his eyes closed as their tongues met. Arnold's fangs bumped against his lower lip and Bruce shuddered eagerly at the feel of them. Then his seeking thumbs hooked underneath Arnold's jeans and shoved them down with a quiet growl. Bruce broke the kiss, whispering. "Lookie here..." he grinned. "Turgid staff, I believe is the term."

Arnold actually blushed and turned his head to the side. "B-Bruce!"

"Tumescent member," Bruce breathed - his voice becoming as dramatic as he could make it, his eyes dancing as he watched Arnold squirm. "Iron hard shaft."

"J-Just suck my cock already!" Arnold burst out - laughing.

Bruce paused - just for a moment. Did he feel disgusted at this? He checked himself. No. He didn't. And did he feel upset at the fact he didn't feel disgusted at this? He checked again. Still no. Bruce smiled, then slid down the coffin, until his knees were tucked up under his hairy belly, his shirt slithering off his body as he tugged it free and tossed it away. Thus disrobed (at least partially), he pressed his cheek to Arnold's cock. It was longer than Bruce's, but a bit thinner, and rather than being surrounded by a thick thatch of black hair, Arnold was completely hairless.

"I like," Bruce murmured, then slid his tongue out. He hesitated - to add to suspense - then slid the tip of his tongue along Arnold's balls - tasting the warm saltiness of them. His eyes closed and the tip and flat of his tongue went sloooooowly up from Arnold's balls to the base of his cock to the tip. Then Bruce opened his mouth and took Arnold - from tip to base - in a single smooth motion. Bruce felt a moment of resistance, then his throat opened naturally for him and he simply focused on bobbing his head.

"G-Gods dark and terrible!" Arnold gasped, his back arching. "Y-Y...AH!"

He trembled and his balls twitched under Bruce's palm. Bruce closed his eyes and tensed - and then the rush of cum filled his mouth. It was thick and salty and warm as a living body's - but it was also tinged with the tastes and scents of a vampire. There was the rich, dark flavor of necrotic essence - not unpleasant, but strange. There was also the iron edge of blood. Bruce drank it down, then drew his mouth back, gasping.

"Whoa..." he whispered. His skin buzzed as his eyes swam. He shook his head from side to side - magic swirling inside of himself. "Ah...hey!" he grinned at Arnold. "You tried to make me a ghoul!"

"I did no such thing..." Arnold said - panting, his gray-white skin glistening with sweat.

###

Alison crept along the side of the mansion, ducked low under the window - holding her crossbow in her hands. She had felt a strange...tingle when she had stepped onto the garden. Her father had taught her when to sense magic - but the magic had just...slipped off her. She frowned. No time to wonder why the vampire defenses hadn't worked - she had a mission to do.

Part of her thought that this was insane. Her father said that vampires were by far, infinitely more dangerous than werewolves. They could control minds and were incredibly strong and had mastery of black magics that she hadn't even heard of - that they kept secret. Dark. And why was she here? Why was she creeping along the side of a vampire mansion with no prep and no planning? Why, to save the life of another monster! Genius! Just GENIUS!

She came to another window. Slowly, moving so that she would be at the corner that most people never looked at, Alison peeked through. After three windows of nothing but cloth covered furniture, she was shocked - and appalled - to see the vampire and Bruce. They were struggling - Bruce's shirt had been torn off in the battle. She took a half second to admire his muscular back, the fine fuzz of his body, the way his muscles bunched as the vampire pressed him against the wall. The vampire - he was also gorgeous - smirked and caressed Bruce's cheek.

He was gloating, the bastard...

Alison glanced down - checking to make sure she had the proper bolt loaded - then looked back up. Bruce's head was turned aside now, his body quivering - his cheeks red. Were his lips wetter than they had been?

The vampire was leaning forward.

He was going to feed!

Alison shifted back - aiming through the window, trying to target the vampire's heart. The angle was bad - shit. She frowned...and then Bruce grabbed the vampire, laughing. Alison blinked as Bruce spun around so the vampire was pressed to the wall. He was saying something - and then...and then...oh...Alison's eyes widened as she watched Bruce's pants drop to the ground. His massive cock - the same cock that had driven her literally up a wall - pressed to the vampire's cock, which was hard as well. They ground against one another, the vampire laughing and looking up at the ceiling. Bruce picked him up - hands under his knees.

Alison lowered the crossbow.

"They're not..." she whispered.

Bruce spread the other man's legs and - grinning - slid into him. The angle was bad...for viewing, that is. Alison couldn't see the details she wanted too, but from the way the vampire's mouth opened and his eyes widened, it had felt good. Alison gulped, leaning against the window as she watched the vampire's body rock up and down as Bruce fucked him.

The vampire - in the moment of climax - bit down on Bruce's neck and began to feed.

Alison turned and fled - crossbow in her hands.

###

Bruce walked out of the mansion, waving with a smile as Penny waved after him. She was a little woozy, as her neck and thighs both bore several dozen puncture marks from the post-revivification celebration that Arnold had indulged in.

"You fun has!" Penny said, head drooping to the side. "Work magic I!"

"Drink lots of Gatorade!" Jean called. "And eat cookies! Lots of sugar!"

"Byeeee!" Penny said - flopping and shutting the door.

"Will she be okay?" Bruce asked, his own knees a bit wobbly.

"Pff, yeah," Jean said, smiling - waving her hand as she did so. "She's going to be a ghoul soon - that means she'll regenerate the blood lickety quick. And with her magic, and a properly hardened immune system, Arnold can go to school again! Double win!" She pumped her fist.

"So...did you enjoy the show?" Bruce asked, smiling.

"TOTALLY!" Jean laughed. "And thus, everything was wrapped up, with no loose ends!"

And together, they walked off - taking the long way home. Neither of them noticing the single vial of silver powder that had fallen out of Alison's pocket - tucked against the corner of the mansion, with a small crucifix stamped on the side. An indication - a warning to any who found it...

A Paladin had been here.

THE END