Alpha and Omega Ch. 03 Pt. 01: The Double Trap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't wait to hit them with my new glamor," the elf-eared girl said, giggling. "I sunk sixteen XP into that!"

"Oh god," Jean whispered.

"They nerfed glamors with the latest eratta, though," one of the black clothed nerd boys said, shrugging.

"Yes, because we wouldn't want the fey to be able to do anything..." the elf-eared girl muttered. "Heaven forefend we actually produce content for non-vampires." She made a vigorous masturbatory gesture and rolled her eyes.

"Oh nooooo!" Jean covered her mouth with her hands.

"Guys, calm down," Mikey said, grinning. "This isn't a PVP encounter - I've got some wicked cool NPCs in mind!"

"OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Jean screamed. "We're trapped at school with...LARPERS!"

Bridgett looked at Jean, then at the students, then at Jean. "Or I could just hide here until they get out of the way, turn into a wolf, then head home and find new clothes," she said.

"Oh right!" Jean beamed. "I knew there was a reason I dated you..."

The Asian girl frowned. "Guys, did you hear something?" She asked, slowly turning around - her eyes narrowed as she looked left, then right, craning her head around to look at everything that she could in the high school. They were standing near the girl's locker room - which was mounted across from the school gym, which was built near the center of the school, providing a nexus around which the rest of the high school was constructed. The others shook their heads.

"Don't say anything," Jean whispered.

"I heard that!" The Asian girl looked up - just before Bridgett shoved back and away from the roof. "Whose up there!?"

"Uh...did...she hear me?" Jean asked, sounding confused.

"Yes, I heard you!" The Asian girl said, sounding grumpy. There was a faint clattering sound - the sound of someone coming to the dumpster to start climbing up onto the locker room roof. Bridgett bit back a yelp, rolled away from the edge of the roof, scrambled to her feet, ran - trying to not fall flat on her face with the weirdness of having a pair of astounding titties bouncing before her as she jogged - and then hopped over the other side of the locker room, landing on the ground with a light thud. She grunted and then ducked under the awning of the locker room as the Asian girl finished climbing onto the roof.

"Hello?" the girl called, while Jean sailed through the wall beside Bridgett.

"Okay, great, LARPers and one of them is a latent psychic," Jean whispered.

Bridgett, though, was looking forward and at the parking lot of school. Several large black vans had parked near the front of the school - and emerging from it came men in suits and ties, their eyes covered by black sunglasses. They were standing near a knot of others - the other group of LARPers by their dress. The LARPers were on their knees, looking scared and confused as a woman in a severe pantsuit spoke to them, holding a slender metal rod in one hand. She tapped their foreheads with it and each LARPer fell to the ground.

Jean swore - she had seen it too. "Oh great. Wizards."

"Wizards?" Bruce whispered.

"Hunters kill, wizards steal," Jean whispered. "If they catch us, they'll drain your power. And you're an Alpha and an Omega. You'll become a fucking vegetable and they will have the nuclear bomb of magic shit. Oh, great...and if they grab the psychic, or little miss inventor-"

"They'll drain them too," Bridgett whispered.

"Yeah," Jean said.

Six of the wizards drew metal rods - wands - and waved them over their heads. Magical energy flared around them...and standing in their place were the six LARPers. The six wizards in disguise started towards school - their movement steady and ready.

"Fuuuuuuuck!" Bridgett thumped her head against the wall.

"And we thought that gender swapping was the beginning of how interesting today was going to be," Jean said, shaking her head. "I'll dog the wizards and spy on them - do you think you can get the listening spell to work?"

"Well, I did just get a minor charge..." Bridgett muttered. "It's worth a shot."

"Okay. You stick with the LARPers, and keep the wizards from getting the psychic alone. And figure out a way to...I don't know...deal with the wizards."

"Will fucking them work?" Bridgett whispered.

"Yeah. Or a choke hold." Jean shook her head, then floated forward, then dove into the ground. Many things could see ghosts - wizards included - but few things could both see ghosts and see through solid cement. Bridgett sighed - then shivered as another cool gust of wind blew, teasing along her pussy lips. She shook her head, then grabbed onto the edge of a windowsill and dragged herself up. A few more moments of scrambling and she was back on the roof - safely out of view for the moment. Rolling onto her belly, she watched as the wizard-LARPers came closer and closer to the high school. She had to admit...they made a cuter group.

Their leader was a redheaded woman with a splay of freckles, her body knife thin and graceful. To her left and right were two men - both of them looking ill at ease in their disguises. One was Asian and moved like a hunting cat (a similarity that Bridgett was uniquely able to judge, considering how many were-panthers she had run into and sucked off.) His hair was cropped short and neat, a contrast to the white guy. The white guy was more of a bear - a light beard around his cheeks, with broad and muscular shoulders that were slabbed over a layer of fat, his belly full enough to twig the part of Bridgett that liked pillows. Behind them were two more girls - both Asian twins, their hair done in the same style, their lipstick the same colors, their clothes the same cut and style: They were dressed as gothic lolita vampire chicks.

Again, LARPers.

Bridgett pushed away from the overlook as the wizards entered into school and heard a faint hum - a groaning, crackling noise that made the back of her spine tingle and tense. Jean's voice whispered in her ear - the spell was working!

"Bad news - the head honcho of the wizarding douche has cast a protective field spell around the school. No one's leaving until it goes down. They're tapping the wands of everyone else to manage it, so I think if you can get their wands and...break them or something, we can leave."

Bridgett nodded. She stood and walked to the other side of the locker room, laying flat to peek around as the wizards and the real LARPers met one.

Mikey beamed at them as they came around the corner, waving and shouting: "What ho, fellow travelers! Stay a while and listen!"

The wizards did not look amused.

"We're here to play," the redheaded leader said. "Lets get the scenario started."

"...okay, Linda, whatever..." Mikey said, coughing. "So, lets see, last week our groups had finished the diplomatic shenanigans-"

"Remember, I was using a beauty glamor," the fey LARPer said, grinning and batting her eyes at the Asian guy in the other group. The Asian guy grinned at her and Bridgett narrowed his eyes - Linda, the name of the girl the redhead was faking being and god that was a confusing sentence, scowled at the Asian guy.

"Right, so, Glen, your character is still a bit infatuated with Marisa the Fey Princess of Digital Watches." Mikey said, handing Glen (who wasn't Glen) a card that proclaimed his character's love for Marisa (who wasn't Marisa, but was her player) and Glen grinned, flipping the card around his fingers casually.

"I think I can manage that." He winked at Marisa - and Bridgett saw Marisa's entire face turn red as she looked away.

"G-Glen! Dude! Red rule," Mikey said.

"Only applies if I'm not comfortable with it..." Marisa murmured, biting her lower lip. Bridgett frowned and rubbed her hands together to warm them up. Once they were warm, she slipped her palm under her belly, spread her thighs, and started to rub the edges of her pussy. She had to build up a bit of a minor charge and hoped that the illicit nature of spying on someone and masturbating in public might be enough to actually collect that much magic. She felt the charge buzz into her as Mikey laid out what had happened last week that other people might have forgotten.

Apparently, the two LARPer groups were different and usually opposing groups of the Underground of Magic. The actual LARPers were from a group called the Numerianians, and they believed in protecting the Underground of Magic from misuse from the Ylarkin Conclave. The Conclave believed in using magic to destroy magic - so that magic could never be used to threaten the world again. Meanwhile, the other group was from the Teretan Libertines, who just wanted to reveal magic to the world - which the Numerianians believed was foolhardy. But since both were opposed to the destruction the Conclave promised, they-

"You're not actually giving a shit about this plotline, are you?" Jean whispered in Bridgett ear. Bridgett started, looking to the left and right - but Jean wasn't nearby. It was just the listening spell. Her cheeks flushed as she realized she hadn't even remembered to do something naughty. She could have been building up minor charges this whole time. Shit.

"Uh, no," Bridgett whispered, so softly that even she could barely hear herself. "Just watching."

"Now!" Mikey said. "The Conclave's magistar has released an immense wave of pisonic energy! Everyone, throw a test!"

Everyone shook their fists. Several threw out scissors, others threw out papers, some rocks. Mikey thrust out his hand - a rock. Those who had used scissors and rocks groaned as he said: "You are flung to your backs - heads reeling!"

A third of the combined groups flung themselves to the ground dramatically. Linda looked irritated as she lay on the ground. Mikey spread his arms. "And then the summons crackle to life!" He threw down several balls of cloth - which thudded into the ground here and there. They were supposed to represent monsters. Several LARPers gasped and the Asian girl - the one that the wizards wanted to grab for her delicious, delicious psychic powers - screamed.

"We can't face this many! Retreat!"

The group ran off - Mikey excitedly shouting. "You take a wrong turn!" he pointed. "You take a wrong turn! You take a wrong turn!"

The group split into a bunch of different places and Bridgett saw her first chance. She crouched, shifting to her wolf form to better run while staying low and fast. Her paws padded along the roof and she hopped from the roof of the locker to the roof of the building that was built as a kind of 'air lock' for the swimming pool - which was surrounded by a thick fence. From there, she jumped down into a narrow space between pool fence and the main building of the school and shifted back to her human form.

And just in the nick of time.

Linda and the Asian guy came around the corner, both of them speaking quietly to one another.

"Xaxnerak," the Asian guy said, voice soft. "Just cool your fucking jets and enjoy the silliness. No need to throw up red flags. There are hunters in this area - and they don't have much love for us at all."

Xan snorted and tossed her head. "You're too trusting, Kalene, these mortals and their games are merely a front. The thing that stole our Arcanik is still in this school. We need to find it before we even think of harvesting the-"

They both stopped and gaped at Bridgett.

When Bridgett had been Bruce, he had once sat in a class, just doing his work and trying to be normal Mcstandardman. The innate powers of his status as a werewolf had flowed into the hearts and minds of half the women in the class and no small number of the men. He had started getting sexts and longing glances and if he hadn't hurried off to the bathroom, he might have started a full on orgy. And that was without trying. Bridgett smiled and released another charge to hit both wizards with a full whammy.

Both stood stock still, Xan and Kalene gaping at the nude goddess standing before them. Xan was clearly straight and clearly starting to reconsider that, wihle Kalene was practically reaching down to undo his pants without even realizing it. But Xan was also a wizard and...from her perpetual scowls, she was basically made of pure continual irritation. She managed to drag her wand free - a strobe of stolen magic surged at the tip and a shimmering, pale purple field cracked into life between her and Kalene. She staggered backwards and Bridgett winced at the shine of the light.

"R-Retreat!" Xan gasped - turning and running. Kalene started to follow - got to the corner...and stopped.

Bridgett could almost hear his thought: On the other hand...DAT ASS!

He turned back around, grinning and Bridgett smirked at him, crooking a single finger as the muscular, slender wizard walked through the protective field, dragging his shirt up and over his head. Bridgett oohed softly, her palms reaching out and caressing his chest as she let a bit of her wolf side come out - her ears shifted to cute wolf ears that perked up, while a small, fluffy wolf tail grew from above her pert ass, wagging eagerly as she started to kneel on the ground.

"Mmm..." Kalene murmured. "You're a pretty little puppy..." His hand stroked Bridgett's hair as Bridgett bit down on the zipper of his jeans, tugging it sloooowly down. His cock sprang free - shorter than some, but still nice and thick. He also shaved, giving himself a somewhat exotic look compared to a lot of dicks that Bridgett had sucked in her career as a werewolf. Her palms cupped and squeezed his balls gently as her mouth opened and she slurped the head of his cock into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around the tip, then drew back - grinning at him.

"You don't need that..." her eyes flicked to the wand that the wizard had pulled from his pants as they slid down. Clearly, it was a natural instinct: Never go wandless. Made sense. Was kind of against the point.

Kalene bit his lip, then shrugged. "But look what fun things I could do with it..." he grinned, then tapped her forehead. Bridgett's eyes widened as she felt spectral hands grabbing her ass, spreading her cheeks as spectral tongue and lips kissed the back of her neck and something that felt a great deal like a spectral dick pressed to her pussy. She crooned, softly and thought: Eh...fuck it!

Or more accurately...

"Fuck meeee!" She squeaked as the cock started to drive into her, rough enough to rock her head forward so that Kalene's dick rested on her forehead. She worked her palm up and down his shaft, her nose flaring as she breathed in his scent, before moving her mouth up and taking his cock into her mouth. She sucked on his member, bobbing her head up and down as she sucked him past the point where most women would gag. But she wasn't most women...and even if this had been her first dick, she didn't...seem to have a gag reflex.

And it wasn't her first dick.

"Mmm!" Kalene gasped, thrusting his hips against her eager mouth, his balls slapping her chin as Bridgett reached around and cupped his ass, eagerly squeezing. She closed her eyes and shuddered as pleasure spiked through her body - that spectral cock kept fucking her and it kept feeling fucking great. She felt a significant charge coalesce within her moments before Kalene bit his lip and groaned around the obstruction: "I...I'm f-fucking close!"

Bridgett sacrificed a single minor charge - letting it slide along her tongue and into his cock. It must have felt like the end of the world - like an apocalypse of pleasure. His cock surged and cum spurted down Bridgett's throat, filling her belly as she closed her eyes and focused on swallowing. She gulped and gulped, but some cum came around her lips, spilling down her chin. She choked slightly and snorted - some cum coming out of her nose. She coughed, wheezed, gasped, and spluttered as Kalene keeled over backwards and thudded to the ground - knocked out cold.

"F-Fuck!" Bridgett wiped at her face.

"I dunno, I kinda like sloppy facials!" Jean whispered. "Also, you're the worst person in the universe. I'm spying here and - oh, by the way, they haven't found Inventor Girl, but I think that Inventor Girl didn't just steal their unobwhateverum!" She sounded excited as Bridgett licked her lips cleaned, then wiped her face clean on Kalene's abandoned T-shirt. "I think she has some kind of inherent magic. Like, the magic of MAD SCIENCE!"

"Cool..." Bridgett said, grinning as she picked up Kalene's wand. She grabbed it, clenched her hands on it, focused, and tried to snap it in half. The wand bent, twisted, but stubbornly refused to break. Bridgette scowled, shaking her head. That a fail she tied up Kalene - using his belt and his T-shirt, making the shirt into a rope by twisting it around and around. It was crude, but it would work. That done, she hauled him onto a roof, gagged him with his boxers, and tried to see if any of his remaining clothes would fit her.

None did.

"Besides!" Jean said. "Doing this in the buff nets mojo like bojo!"

Bridgett frowned.

"Bojo is short for blowjob!"

Bridgett rolled her eyes.

In the distance, her wolf ears could hear the voices of other LARPers - and then the voice of Xan. Xan sounded like Xan (I.E, she sounded pissed off about something.) Bridgett sighed, then looked down at Kalene - he was sleeping with a huge smile around his gag. She ruffled his hair, then took off, holding his wand. Bridgett moved along the walls, keeping her back pressed to the smooth plaster as she tried to not shiver. Night was starting to fall and it was getting cold out there - werewolf toughness or no, she was naked as the day she had been turned into a werewolf.

Coming to a corner near a knot of LARPers and wizards, Bridgett listened - Xan was speaking to Mikey.

"Is there another player in the group!?"

"Uh, OOC? No..." Mikey said.

"A beautiful tanned woman with black hair and-"

"No?" Mikey said, again.

"She was naked!"

"Red rule!" Mikey said.

"WHAT is the RED RULE!?" Xan exploded.

"Calm down!" one of the other boys in the LARPing group said. "The Red Rule is just no sex without everyone's permission. It skeeves some people out - and, uh, we're not here to be your sex therapists, so no weird rape roleplay, please."

"I-" Xan paused. "Then..." she muttered something.

"Why do you have a stick?" Mikey asked. "You're a druid, not a wizard."

"Shut up, fool," Xan said - her attempt to stick to character failing. "Oh god. Base camp, there's an Alpha and an Omega here."

Jean swore in Bridgett's ear. "Fuuuuuuck!"

"What are you-" Mikey started.

"Everyone shut up!" Xan said.

"I'd suggest you do just that," a thicker, drawling voice said - it was the larger man, Bridgett was sure. She risked a peek around the corner and saw that the LARPers were being backed into the wall by the wizards, who had all drawn their wands. "Or we might need to start slinging spells, and we'd prefer to not do that."

Mikey looked confused. "W-What-" he shut up at Xan's glare.

"Where's Kalene?" one of the twins asked.

"He's..." Xan blinked, looking back. "SHIT!" She hissed.

And then Bridgett had an idea.

###

The LARPers had been herded into one of the English classrooms. There, they were seated in the corner while the big and burly wizard watched over them and the twins and Xan spoke to one another. Jean - who had moved from spying on the base camp to spying on the field operatives - whispered quietly. "They're talking about how to root you and tech girl out. Still haven't found her on campus - but they seem to be sure she's not left."