Alpha and Omega Ch. 03 Pt. 01: The Double Trap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Got it..." Bridgett whispered - her arms straining. She didn't want to set her payload down until the right moment.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Jean whispered.

Bridgett nodded - though she knew that Jean couldn't hear her whisper. She set the rolling office chair down, kicked it as hard as she could, then scrambled up the side of the building - dragging herself up and onto the roof with pure upper body strength. It helped that, being a girl, she was a hundred pounds lighter than she had been as a man. Once she swung her legs up, she peeked around the edge of the awning to watch as the chair rattled to a stop right before the front door of the classroom.

Xan and the rest of the wizards swung to face the door.

There, tied to an office chair, was Kalene - his eyes closed, a blissed out smile on his face. His head lolled to the side - but attached to his hairless chest by pieces of scotch tape stolen from one of the classrooms - was a plain printer paper, with words scrawled on it on red permanent marker.

NOW I HAVE A WAND

HO HO HO

"This isn't even fucking CHRISTMAS!" Xan snarled, crumpling the paper in one hand. She twirled her wand free, holding it to her mouth and speaking into it. "Listen up, you oversexed puppies, we know WHO you are and what you're hoping to do!"

The voice came out of the wand that Bridgett held. Bridgett shoved the wand into her armpit and hoped that the echo of the voice hadn't come to Xan in the classroom. Sitting there, tensed and ready to run at the drop of a hat, Bridgett held her breath.

"She's looking suspicious, Bridgett!" Jean whispered.

Bridgett started to get to her feet - ready to sprint across the roof to get somewhere, anywhere, else.

"Bubble baby bugger bumpers!" Xan shouted into the wand. Her voice came - muffled - from the wand stuck in Bridgett armpit, and Xan snarled.

"Knew it!"

She ran outside - flinging herself backwards and snapped up her wand. "Blasto!" She shouted - her wizarding friends hurrying out as well. A searing blast of light smashed into the awaning where Bridgett had stood moments before and the naked werewolf felt a patter of hot stone stinging against her rump and back. She ran as fast as she could and vaulted over the side of the building to the next building over, before running and jumping down into a cleared space. She ran into the cafeteria - shouldering the doors open - and found herself looking at Gwen.

Gwen was sitting at a table, a spork full of the soupy pizza that they served at the caff in her hand, halfway towards her mouth.

"...hi..." Gwen said. "W-Why are you naked?"

Bridgett grabbed Gwen's arm and dragged her into the kitchen. Gwen held onto her food, the tray coming with them as they ran into the kitchen, then darted into the walk in pantry. Bridgett closed the door, panting, and spun to face her.

"Wizards," Bridgett whispered.

"Shiiit!" Gwen hissed, her eyes wide. "They chased me!"

"Yeah," Bridgett said, brushing her hand along her hair, her breasts heaving - sweat glistened along her body, and streaks of grime and dirt mussing up her normally perfect pale skin. She sighed and leaned against the wall. Gwen bit her lip, watching her breasts rise and fall, her cheeks growing slowly more and more red.

"Uh..." Gwen whispered. "G-Goddamn you're gorgeous..."

"Thanks," Bridgett murmured, smiling.

"They're hunting the science rooms for you!" Jean whispered. "They aren't using their wands for communicatin, so they need to stay in eyeline. I think you're safe for a while. But bad news - they hit the LARPers with a mojo, they're not getting out on their own. I've told the Asian girl what is happening and she told her friends."

"Got it," Bridgett said.

"Who are you talking too?" Gwen asked, reaching out to touch Bridgett's shoulder. She shook her head and picked up a box of paper napkins. Bridgette sighed, closing her eyes.

"Long story. My ally, basically," she said, nodding - then squeaked as a rough paper napkin slid along her sweat streaked skin. She blushed, but saw what Gwen was doing. She lifted her arms over her head - letting the napkin slither over her skin. She closed her eyes and squirmed as it touched her breasts, then her nipples. "Mmm!" she sighed, softly.

"Stay focused, Gwen..." Gwen whispered.

"W-What are you doing?" Bridgett asked.

"A long shot!" Gwen said, nodding as she wiped more and more sweat from Bridgett - even darting her napkins between Bridgett's thighs to soak up some of her...wetness...down there. Bridgett squirmed and tried to bear it. She did accidentally fuck up Gwen's gender switching gun. Besides...part of her was kind of getting off on it.

"Okay!" Gwen said, wadding up the napkins. She knelt down and pulled at one of the cabinets, starting to rummage through the pantry. She found some cutlery, some bits of rubber bands, some toothpicks. She started to kludge them together, her tongue sticking out of the corner of her mouth as she worked. Bridgett watched, kneeling slowly down to look closer. Gwen rubbed her palms together as she attached the handle of a frying pan to the back of the mess - revealing that it was supposed to be a gun. A gun made of cutlery, frying pan bits and rubber bands. At the center of it all was the bundled together napkins soaked with Bridgett's...

Essence.

"OH!" Bridgett gasped.

"Yeah!" Gwen said, grinning. "I need magic to fuel my magic. You're a sexy as sin werewolf, and...well, you seem to have taken to being a girl like a fish takes to water. Makes me think you're basically gender fluidity in a can, right?"

Bridgett's shoulders rose and fell in a shrug. "You are not wrong."

"What is going ON in there?" Jean asked. "I'm trying to tell via sounds and what I can hear from the other girl. It's like listening to something weirdly sexy through a door..."

Gwen grinned, then hefted up the makeshift gun. "This...should turn you back into a man," she said, nodding.

Bridgett blinked, then sighed. "I have to admit, that would be really-"

Gwen turned the gun around and shot herself in the chest. A pink beam of energy struck her and she staggered backwards - her shoulders becoming broader, her face becoming more masculine as hair grew around her cheeks - bursting out into a rather formidable six o clock fuzz. Her clothes ripped as muscles grew and the tattered clothes didn't hide that Gwen - or Gordon now - had a cock that made Bridgett a little jealous. Gordon stretched his arms, grinning as he brushed the clothes off his body.

"You..." Bridgett squeaked.

"Hey!" Gordon said, holding up his hands. "You like being a girl! You might want to be a boy again by the end of the day, but I'm the one who almost slit my own wrists twice for being stuck in a girl's body."

Bridgett pursed her lips. "...okay..." she sighed, quietly.

"Uh, guys..." Jean said. "Guys, guys, the wizards are coming into the cafeteria!"

Bridgett gulped, turning and putting her ear to the door. She heard the sounds of the wizards in the cafeteria beyond - knocking over tables, opening doors. Bridgett closed her eyes - trying to think...then squeaked softly as she felt something bump against her sex. She looked back and saw Gordon was holding his hard cock - the tip of it rubbing up and down Bridgett's pussy. Bridgett whimpered softly.

"S-Stop!" She whispered. "There are wizards right outside!"

"Oh!" Gordon stepped back. "F-Fuck, sorry, I didn't..."

Then...

Bridgett had an idea.

She grinned, slowly, her palms pressed against the door - her fingers spread. She bucked up her ass, bending her spine in the most salacious way she could. Her sex dripped onto the ground as she thrust her ass upwards and she purred, quietly. "Be quiet...be quick..." she licked her lips. "But fuck me, Gordon. Fuck me here, now."

Gordon grinned - slowly - and stepped up. As his cock pressed to Bridgett pussy, Bridgett's ear pressed to the door and she listened. A wizard entered into the kitchen - Bridgett could hear them walking slowly forward.

They were going to cut this a bit close...

This double trap.

TO BE CONTINUED...