Alpha Bravo Team Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not," Micah smiled at her. "Call me anytime you need help Miss Tanya. I work from home so I can be here pretty quickly if you need something."

Tanya felt a flush fill her cheeks. "Thank you for that."

"It's definitely my pleasure." He pulled a card out of his shirt pocket and handed it to her. "That has my work, my home and my cell phone, Tanya. If you need something, anything, you don't hesitate to call. Rescuing beautiful damsels in distress is in my creed."

She looked at the sturdy white card and ran her finger over his name and the business name below it. "Private Investigator?"

"Yeah," he ducked his head a bit. "It really intrigues me. Finding the pieces of the puzzle and figuring out how they fit is fascinating."

"You work from your house?" she asked.

"Yes, when I'm not on the road. But my cell number is on that card as well, Miss Tanya. I hope you'll feel free to call me."

Tanya flipped her hair over her shoulder. "That's one of the nicest things anyone's done for me in a while, Mr. Rodgers."

"It's just Micah, Miss Tanya."

"And it's just Tanya. Thank you so much for your help." As she said that, Emilee came into the room and wrapped an arm around her mother's waist.

"Is he a good guy, Mama?"

"I think so, Emilee. I really think so." Then she turned back to the coffee.

 *****

Author's note:

I hope you enjoy this, I found a lot of it done and while I'm working on other work I thought I would get back into this one as well. Thanks!

12