Alpha Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God these smell amazing," he reached for his wallet but Grif held up his hand.

"No charge, you guys enjoy your evening."

"Thank you," Ealasaid smiled and Grif winked.

"Be good."

He left and Drago rolled his window back up. Opening the bag, he handed her a burger and a handful of napkins. Taking his own out, he ripped the bag so they could share the fries and smiled.

"I figured this was more your kind of place to eat."

She smiled. "You know me well Mr LaBelle." She took a huge bite of her burger and moaned quietly. "Holy shit this is amazing. Why has Grif never made me one before?"

"This is special," he looked down at his own burger. "Me and Grif spent months getting it just right. He only makes it for me on special request."

"Well it's incredible, you could make a lot of money selling these."

"I don't need the money."

She laughed softly. "No I don't suppose you do." She took another bite being careful not to drop any of the sauce down her dress. "You know you've never actually told me what you do."

He shrugged. "I don't actually do anything. My grandfather moved here and set up most of the businesses. He passed that business mind onto my father who built up the empire. Then there's me."

"Did you inherit the business mind?" She watched his face, he stared away from her and she could study him properly. He was smiling slightly and his eyes were soft. He shook his head.

"No I'm the typical playboy son. Blowing through his family's money while making none of his own."

"I don't believe that."

He looked at her and his stomach lurched. She watched him with a look of reverence. It was like she thought he hung the moon. "I run the businesses now or at least try to but none of them are mine. I didn't set any of them up."

"Well maybe you should."

"And what would you suggest?" He pushed the remainder of the fries towards her and drank from the paper cup.

She shrugged and shoved the fries into her mouth. "You know Grif owns this place?"

He shook his head. "I didn't."

She wiped her hands on a napkin and dug in her clutch bag for her lipstick and a compact mirror. She reapplied the deep red to her lips before speaking again.

"He took it over from the old owner when he got too sick to run it. But it was doing bad, real bad. Grif didn't realise but the guy was like a hundred thousand dollars in debt. Owed the money to some bad people, now it's Grif's problem."

"He never said anything."

She shrugged. "He's a private man. The diner does alright business now but with the repayments he's barely scraping through and the longer it takes him to pay it back the more they ask for. He wanted to branch out, make it a chain you know. Maybe you could help him."

"Would he want my help?"

"He would never ask for your help but if you set it up as a joint venture I think he would go for it."

He smiled and held her round the back of her neck. Pulling her close he kissed her softly. "You're incredible."

He took the empty bag and cups and hurried into the diner. She watched through the window but couldn't see where he had gone. After a few minutes he re-emerged and slid into the car.

"What was that about?"

"Just had a little chat with Grif." He kissed her again before tapping the screen that separated them from the driver the car started to move and he leant back. He rested his arm along the seat and gently played with a stray curl of her hair.

"Oh you did?"

"Yes. But enough business talk, I want you to enjoy your surprise."

"You gonna tell me what it is yet?"

"You're very impatient."

She rolled her eyes but waited quietly until the car came to a stop. Looking out of the window she saw the theatre looming above them, she looked back to him with wide eyed excitement.

"What are we doing here?"

He slid from the car and came round to open her door. Taking her hand, he waited until she stood from the car before leaning down to speak into her ear.

"You told me that you've never been to the ballet." He rested his hand on her lower back just above the curve of her round ass. She still stared at the building and he could feel the excitement coming off her.

"I haven't," she turned in his arms and stretched up to press her lips against his. "Thank you." She fitted her body against his and wrapped her arms around his neck. He groaned against her lips and pulled her closer. His hands slid down to cup her ass and he pulled her higher against him. She could feel his hard cock pressing against her and she giggled.

"I don't think here is the best place for this."

He nodded and set her back on her feet. She wiped the smudge of lipstick from his mouth.

He held his arm out and she took hold. He lead her inside where they were greeted with the sounds of the large crowd. A waiter in a crisp white shirt and black trousers appeared at her elbow and proffered a tray of champagne. She took her and Drago a glass and smiled.

"Thank you."

The waiter blushed and hurried away. She handed Drago his glass watching him smirk.

"What?"

"You honestly don't realise the effect you have on men do you?"

She blushed. "You're the same around all girls. You see a pair of tits and suddenly you can't think straight."

"I can't argue with you there." The lights dimmed and he looked up. "We should go, it's about to start."

She moved towards the door but he caught her round the waist and shook his head. "No no little one. This way."

She allowed him to lead her up a sweeping staircase and along a corridor. Stopping outside a door he pushed it open and motioned her to go first. She stepped into the box and looked around. There were only two seat and they looked over the stage. She gasped and raised her hand to her mouth.

"What is this?"

"Your surprise." He rested his hand on her back. "My mother really loved coming here so eventually she got her own box. It hasn't been used for a while but when you said you've never been to the ballet I had them open it up."

She turned and reached up to kiss him. "This is amazing. Thank you."

He gently pushed her into her seat, sitting beside her he watched her face as she sat forward watching the stage intently. There was a small table beside her and she placed her bag and glass down. He leant back, content to just watch her.

The lights went down and the curtains opened. Her eyes were wide as she watched and he smiled at the look on her face. Her bright eyes shone in the dim light of the theatre and she leant further. Resting her arms on the front of the box she dropped her chin down and watched in silence.

He leant back in his chair and tried to concentrate on the show but his eyes kept drifting back to her. Her soft skin glowed in the lights, the dip of her back enticed him and her round ass pushed back as she leant forward.

Finally, the curtains came back across and she turned to him. A smile curved her plump lips and her eyes sparkled. A soft growl came from his chest and she felt a shudder run through her. He watched as she swallowed and his eyes dropped down to her soft throat.

He reached out and she placed her hand in his. He pulled her to sit on his lap and ran his hand down the silky skin of her back. "God Eala do you even know what you do to me?"

She felt his thick cock pressing against her ass through their clothes and she pushed back against him. Standing he held her against him with one arm and walked until her back hit the door leading out of the box. She wrapped her legs around his waist and he pushed her dress up with his free hand. She held tight to his shoulders and her cheeks flushed.

"What if someone sees us?"

He smiled and gently nipped at the soft skin of her neck. Her head fell back against the door, baring her throat to him and he reached between them to free his thick cock. The box they were in faced the stage directly and where they stood against the door offered them privacy. Slowly he moved her underwear to the side and pushed inside her tight heat.

"Drago," she sighed softly and her legs tightened around his waist. She arched her back, pressing herself closer and felt her stomach clench as he hit deeper inside her. He groaned quietly as her tight pussy massaged his thick length and pulled back until just the head of his cock was inside her. She whimpered slightly and he laughed, but it sounded strained.

"Please," her voice was shaking and her hands curled into his shirt. "Please."

He thrust hard into her and she bit her lip to keep her moan quiet. Holding her round ass in his large hands he thrust quickly and her nails dug into his skin through the material of his shirt. His lips moved softly over her neck and she tilted her head. He sucked the skin, marking her before biting gently. He thrust harder, hitting deep inside her and she moaned quietly. Her eyes slid shut and he smiled as her soft moans became louder. Leaning forward she rested her head against his neck and turned to sink her teeth into his skin, keeping herself quiet.

He growled at the sharp sting of pain and sped up, slamming his hips against her. His fingers curled into her soft skin, bruising her and he felt her tight pussy flutter around his length. He knew she was close and with a wicked smile slid one hand over her hip and between their bodies. Finding her clit with his thumb he gently circled the small nub of flesh and she went still against him. Every muscled tensed and her pussy convulsed around him.

She trembled violently in his arms and he growled softly, pressing his thumb harder against her.

"Again." His voice was a low groan and she gasped as his rough skin teased her. He thrust harder, carving upwards and hitting against the sweet spot inside her.

"Oh shit." She tightened her legs around his waist, pulling him deeper and rolled her hips against him. He gritted his teeth fighting back his own orgasm and held himself still, watching as the beautiful young girl fucked herself on his cock.

"Oh my god." She shuddered around him, her soft pussy quivering around his length as she came again. The feeling of her tightness milking his cock, pushed him over the edge and he held himself deep, spilling his cum deep into her hot pussy.

He dropped his head forward to rest on her shoulder. She lifted a hand to gently stroke the back of his neck and a deep rumble came from his broad chest. It was almost as though he was purring. Slowly he pulled out of her and she gasped softly. He placed her back on her feet and tidied his trousers.

She could feel his hot cum between her legs and she reached down and felt their combined wetness. Slowly she brought her finger to her mouth tasting him and he groaned loudly.

"Fucking hell Eala."

Her soft lips curved in a smile and her small pink tongue touched her lower lip.

"You taste good."

"Dammit." He wound her plait around his hand and tilted her head back so she looked into his eyes. Pressing his body against hers he leant down and nipped her lip. "Just wait until I get you home little one."

Another shiver went through her and he smiled. Taking hold of her hand he pulled her away from the door and opened it.

"Come on." He lead her out of the box and back down the staircase. He took her through another door in the lobby and into a high ceilinged room. A bar ran along one wall and people were milling about holding drinks and talking. She stared up at the painted ceiling, her eyes wide.

"This place is beautiful."

He nodded. "I always thought it was." Leaning down he kissed her cheek. "I'll be right back."

She didn't answer and he made his way over to the bar. She still stared around the room but a hand on her lower back made her jump. Turning she stared at a broad chest and took a step back. Looking up she stared into a pair of bright green eyes and stuttered slightly.

"Sorry."

The man smiled and gently took her hand. "No need to apologise." His voice was deep and she felt her stomach clench. "I'm sorry to have disturbed you but I had to speak with you." Slowly he brought her hand to his lips and kissed her knuckles. She felt her cheeks heat and looked down at the floor. She heard him laugh softly. "You truly are beautiful when you blush."

A heat at her back made her look round and she turned to look up at Drago. Instantly she felt cold. His face was furious, staring at the second man, his jaw tensed. For a moment they were silent before Drago's face split into a wide smile and he laughed.

"You dirty pervert."

The second man smiled back and she looked from one to the other. The second man shrugged.

"I couldn't help myself." He looked back down at Ealasaid. "I had to try my chances."

Drago handed her a glass of champagne and rested his hand on her back. "Eala this is my best friend Lucius Faire."

She smiled up at him. "Pleasure." He smiled again and she felt her stomach flip. He was as tall as Drago and as broad. His dark hair curled wildly round his head in soft ringlets and his bright eyes flashed as he smiled.

Lucius looked back to Drago. "She really is incredible. I can see your fascination LaBelle."

Drago smiled and pulled her closer. His hand slid down her back and cupped her round ass. She pressed close to his side and he squeezed her soft skin. He looked down at her and she felt her stomach clench at the expression on his face.

"She is something special."

Suddenly a strange look came over his face and she felt him tense against her. The smell of sweet perfume reached her nose and she turned at the sound of a woman's voice.

"Drago." She was beautiful, nearly as tall as the men in her heels and in a long red dress. There was a split up the side showing the smooth brown skin of her leg and her glossy black hair hung over her shoulder in loose curls. Her pouting lips were painted a deep red and her eyes were the same bright hazel as Drago's.

Deftly she stepped between Ealasaid and Drago and wrapped her arms around his broad shoulder. "It's been too long." She was practically purring.

"Too long." Drago repeated with a smile but his eyes were cold and he reached out pulling Ealasaid closer to his side. The woman looked down as though she had just noticed the girl at his side and a slow smile curved her red lips.

"And who is this little thing. Drago aren't you going to introduce us?" A soft snarl came from his chest and the woman rolled her eyes. "Abrielle Dubois."

Ealasaid smiled. "Ealasaid Odell."

"Lovely to meet you, I must say you are very different to the woman Drago usually associates with. Very different." Abrielle smiled and turned back to Drago. "Where did you find her Drago?"

Still he said nothing and again Abrielle rolled her eyes. "He can be so moody sometimes." She seemed to sniff the air and her eyes widened in amusement. "Drago how naughty. She is Pure?"

"Will you excuse us?" He took hold of Abrielle's arm and forcibly lead her away. Ealasaid watched after them worry twisting in her stomach until she felt a comforting hand on her back.

"Don't worry little one."

"Who was that woman?" She turned to look up at Lucius.

"An old acquaintance. No one of any importance."

She looked back over to where Drago was now talking to the woman. His back was stiff and she could almost feel the anger coming off him. Abrielle was laughing and touched his arm. Ealasaid's stomach fell as she saw him smiled and his eyes soften as he laughed at something she said.

Draining her glass of champagne, she turned back to Lucius. "I'm just going to step outside."

"I'll join you." She barely heard him, already walking from the room. Placing her glass on the bar she headed outside then cursed as she realised she had left her bag back up in the box. Lucius appeared beside her and held out a cigarette.

"Thank you." Her voice was soft as she took it and he lit it for her. Lighting his own he leant against the building and stared down at her.

"You don't have to worry about her child, she is a jealous woman and Drago has no time for her petty games."

"How do they know each other?" She asked carefully.

"Family friends, Drago comes from an old and powerful family as does Abrielle. She has a very old fashioned view of how things work, she thinks they should join the families."

"Really?" Ealasaid took a drag from the cigarette and raised an eyebrow. "I didn't know people still did that."

"They don't that's why Drago has never even entertained the idea." Lucius smiled again. "Don't let her worry you, I have never seen Drago with a woman, not the way he is with you. He is quite smitten." She felt herself blush and looked to the floor, he laughed. "I can understand why, if I had seen you first I may have been tempted to take you as my own." She blushed hotter and he laughed again reaching out to gently tilt her chin up. "Don't you worry about a thing child."

"What did she mean when she said I was Pure?"

Panic flashed across Lucius' face and she frowned, but he quickly masked it.

"To be honest with you I have no idea what she's talking about most of the time. I tend to just ignore her." He stroked his thumb across her chin. "I suggest you do too."

She smiled and met his bright green eyes. She felt better from speaking to him, both he and Drago had a way of calming her with nothing more than a word. "Thank you." Her voice was soft as she spoke.

He threw the butt of his cigarette to the floor and crushed it under his heel. "We should get back. I don't want you to miss a moment of the show."

She nodded and followed him back inside. Drago stood in the lobby, staring at the door his hands shoved in his pockets he watched as they came back inside. As Lucius passed he touched his friends arm and spoke into his ear. Ealasaid couldn't hear what was being said but Drago's eyes didn't leave hers. Lucius left and Drago rubbed his hand over his stubbled chin.

She felt her cheeks heating under his gaze and looked down at the floor. She felt him move closer but didn't look up until his hand touched her lower back. When she did his eyes burned at her. Slowly he bent and kissed her trembling lips, which parted beneath his on a soft moan.

"I'm sorry." He rested his forehead against hers. His eyes were closed and he simply breathed her in. "Abrielle always knows how to ruin an evening."

She laughed softly. "Don't be silly." Her small hand came up and held him round the back of the neck. "Nothing could ruin tonight."

Jealousy still twisted her stomach but she kept her face passive. He stroked her cheek and took hold of her hand; leading her back up the stairs and into the box he closed the door behind them. He watched as she sat back in her seat, leaning forward to rest on the edge and her eyes fixed to the stage. He stayed where he was until the lights went down and the curtains opened again. When he was sure she was engaged in the performance he took his seat beside her. He couldn't stand to see the hurt in her eyes.

She had tried to hide it from him but he knew that Abrielle's presence had unsettled her. Even now her body was tense and she chewed on her lower lip. Every so often her eyes would dart from the stage to the seats below them and he knew she was looking for the dark haired woman. Leaning back in his seat he bit at the skin around his thumb and watched her. He wanted to touch her, to reassure her that she had nothing to worry about but he knew it would be meaningless.

The time passed slowly as he clenched his fists, keeping his hands in his lap. Finally, the lights came up again and she smiled. Drago was right, the ballet truly was beautiful. She stood and took her bag from the table beside her, ready to leave. A flash of red caught her eyes and she met the bright gaze of Abrielle staring up at her. The woman smiled and Ealasaid felt her stomach twist again. Then a warm hand on her back made her turn and she smiled up at Drago.